Raildex

She'll return one day, right?

Arisa I've come to ask for a miracle.

Dengeki Playstation scan

Seems like NT is near to end.

We've been saying that for a while now. The real question is if something comes after NT, which I'm betting there will be

Maybe in Idol Accel-sama as the Idol Queen.

Is this an interview?

WOW
The 'Arc' name

Oh, shit, official arc names?

What are the names. It seemed clear that the top was OT and the bottom NT, but then I can't help but not think of Ice Boats as a turning point of any sort.

OT1-10: Academy City Arc
OT11-22: Versus Roman Catholic Church Arc
NT1-10: Gremlin Arc
NT11-19: Fall of Academy City Arc

>there are people that think accelerator is over powered

I'd hesitate to call NT11 and 12 the start of the fall of Academy City but I suppose it would be hard for Kamachi to call them filler or exposition.

Is it true that NT will end?

Well both arcs are setups for things that happen later on

>Academy City Arc
>Fall of Academy City Arc
LIKE POTTERY

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On is a parallel world from the original novels, but timeline-wise it takes place immediately after the Gremlin Arc.

Sure, which is why I said they were exposition. But nothing really happens in them to merit calling them the start of an arc. HP coming to AC is a momentous enough event to merit that. Misaki thinking about the past not so much. But thinking on it the arcs might simply follow the same formula Kamachi does with the novels, start out slow and jokey and then ramp into actual shit.

>immediately after
Shouldn't Othinus be fairy sized then
Everything has to end at some point, the question is what window this door closing will open

She needed to get dicked, hard.

So, what comes after New Testament? New New Testament?

Book of Law
Revelations
Aeon of Horus
Pick one

He’s just so ugly.. I honestly don’t understand how any of you can actually like this character.

You must be joking.

I want all 3

I hope that when NT ends, Othinus actually dies.

Terra obviously isn't supposed to be likable, infact him being so punchable makes people enjoy his existence

Stop feeding the troll

I'd rather answer genuinely since they've been a good by reading Railgun

Even more proof that the Railguns are Mikoto’s friends and Misaki is just an acquaintance. Honestly the fact that I know more about the characters in this series than people who actually have already read this is beyond me.

Remember to filter mobilefag and allow her to samefag herself into insanity by copying the below code and pasting it into the Filename section of your filters in Sup Forums x:
/^>?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?-\w?\w?\w?\w?-\w?\w?\w?\w?-\w?\w?\w?\w?-\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?\w?/;stub:yes;boards:a;

Change the stub:yes into stub:no, it you don't want to see her (and every other mobileposter) self-fellating in the threads completely.

You're not going to convert MP and even if you were she's too autistic to want in a thread in the first place. Even when she is talking about things she knows and not being a tertiary she's just as bad. I was honestly quite annoyed I wasn't there until after the thread archived when I saw you morons doing your feel good friendship dance with MP trying to incorporate her into the threads like she isn't a cancer

Well, Yuuitsu becomes prominent during this novel and Noukan is introduced.

You’re a sad man.

Top two panels kind of remind me of Touma during the Index daihasei, when Fukiyose got hurt by Oriana.

I don't know why you're acting like I did anything, I watched it all go down myself. Right then and there was a question about Terra that I felt like answering, nothing more nothing less.
You on the other hand is taking this shit more personal than it needs to be.

Is there a girl with a blander design than Saten? I can't think of one right about now.

I'm acting like you did something because you justified engaging an avatarfagging shitposter by saying they were being a goodboy

Fall of Academy City arc sounds a LOT better than World Rejector arc or whatever

Himegami, but that's offset by her not appearing.

Well for one thing the avatarfagging shitposter is certainly more on topic than you right now.

Himegami has the miko look going for her and nicer hair
It also dissuades people from calling Kamisato's arc filler by noting it's linked with the rest of the arc preemptively.

The Arc name really makes its sounds like AC will never come back again
RIP

Himegami is gonna come back, tie her hair up and become a real shrine maiden in Japan and all her friends will visit her!

>it took almost 14 years for one of the quickest writers in the industry to complete 4 arcs

What was Kamisato's problem?

So NT20 start the New Arc.

The shortest Arc have bet 9 volumes long and the longest Arc not counting SS is 12 book long.
If we use this then most likely NT if not the whole series will end between NT28-NT32.

It still like the site which the Novel on it will have to change it Story Arc up.

He's also writing several other series so it's to be expected

Kamisato really isn't filler since he and Yuiitsu's autism pretty much destroyed AC, something that's important when you're gonna call your arc "Fall of Academy City Arc".

>all her friends
No one? Because she a shit and no one likes her.

Misaka's mother is 91 cm, thats pretty hot. I'm going to go rub one out again using her

That's the point I was making yes

No bully.

Womanlet.

That's a good deflection there user. Almost makes not ignoring them justifiable doesn't it

>everyone that is called Misaka is hotter than Misaka Mikoto, even her own father
How will Mikoto ever recover?

>NT20-30 Rise of Horus arc

If the series end at the end of NT then it does not matter if AC come back or not.

We could always get a AC Resurrection Arc if the series continue past the New Arc we are entering in NT20.

>Implying short girls aren't best girls
It's a well known fact that having more woman in a smaller package makes you hotter

Whatever you say pal.

No legs though.

>Troy Verner but with boobs.

We don't even know how many more arc Kamachi could do it could just be 1 left that start which NT20.
I myself think there should be 7-10 Story Arc but it all up to Kamachi in the end.

AC was pretty much what made Raildex as it is, it was the setting that could easily have many stories set in it and can be explained by "city of science" and "a wizard runs it", nearly all lore. mystery, and backstory was concentrated there. Kamachi seems to be shaking things up but it's sad to see it gone.

What the heck are you talking about?

Mini legs that are cute. Proportions are the same more or less They're also not as hot as most other parts of a girl

F

Miyabi fucking when?

>OT1-10: Academy City Arc
>NT11-19: Fall of Academy City Arc
Poetry.
>tfw NT20-30 is the World's End Arc

I remember reading a list about boob sizes in Toaru I remember the top 3 being Oriana, Orsola and Kanzaki but I can't remember anything more about it.

I hope I get some news tomorrow, or do I gotta wait until thursday to get some dev blogs

>headpat Patricia
>ignore Leivinia

Misaki a pile of shit

What if Kakine was a girl, would she be number 1 in our hearts?

That was only for OT characters and it was fanmade

Miyabi literally comes in what is now a day basically, thursday at 8

Yo!
Mikoto

>AC was pretty much what made Raildex as it is
I can't agree. I enjoyed leaving Academy City most often more so, only exceptions being the forays into the dark side. Going to Avignon, Britain, Russia, Denmark, it was all much more engagin

Miyabi is too stocky for my tastes. She's like a little teapot, short and stout

then don't get her user

Any girl in this series that is powerful and relevant in this series is #1 in (our) hearts. It’s never failed. Not even once.

But she's limited edition it'll annoy me if I don't have her

Vulgar, abrasive and sexy. Kakine is noted to be handsome as fuck, while Accelerator is noted to be beautiful. Kakine's handsomeness would translate to becoming fucking hot and sexy while Accelerator would be cute and adorable.

Get that shitty purple bitch out of the frame!

Kamachi could write a loli named Gretchen who only speaks in riddles and kills people for fun and everybody here wouldn’t care as long as she was powerful and relevant.

I already said what I was talking about. They're similar scenarios.

Ohh, I thought you meant the pictures themselves reminded you of Kamijou or something.

At least now I can think how the anime after GRS Arc which is a better name will go.

Gremlin Arc would would be 2 anime season of 24-26 episodes.
The Fall of AC Arc should also be 2 anime season of 24-26 episodes.

I would because Gretchen is a german name and I hate germs. That's the sole reason I hate Fraulein.

That depends, is she blonde?

He is pretty small time compared to apocalypse dagger, win button, half god, full gods, guardian angel, 333, themanwiththeplan

So, you can't get her after the event?
>Mfw just spent on 10 roll

This is my slut.

You don't know how collabs work?

>rolled a 10 roll with no banner
Why? And yes it looks that way so far

I cannot believe that people don't know Seto "Chihaya Ayase" Asami.
You Taichi is Dorothy from Princess Principal.
Chieko Higuchi is special as she has a connection to the original Virtual-On franchise, performing as Fei-Yen Kn on a Virtual-On drama CD.