TFW your country is ravaged by an epidemic and you're response is unironcally "Let them eat cake"

>TFW your country is ravaged by an epidemic and you're response is unironcally "Let them eat cake".

Why is this administation so fucking heartless?

marketwatch.com/story/kellyanne-conway-on-avoiding-opioids-eat-the-ice-cream-have-the-french-fries-2018-03-22

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 5.18.12 PM.png (1418x1340, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvskMHn0sqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You shall cut her head off

It's called personal responsibility. Try it some time

They need a better approach to pain management . Ice cream ain't gonna fix bulging disc pain

I'd agree if it was a personal issue.
the problem is that their addiction affects everyone. Specifically their communities and families.

Are opiums really that good?

If you like not being able to take a shit.

Attached: 1500060811539.gif (272x194, 1.98M)

This, the only people who get addicted are the weak willed who would get addicted to something else if you solve the crisis
they should just legalize it and let them all OD or shoot them

When your brother stumbles you must help him. It's called duty. Try it sometimes.

You have no duty to someone not interested in helping themselves. It's a waste of time, anyway.

stop using, mutt

>Asks question
>Gives answer
WHY ARE YOU SO HEARTLESS!

>You have no duty to someone not interested in helping themselves

You do actually. Given that they're your countrymen.

Also it's not "an epidemic". Catching the black plague or the spanish flu is not something people had any control on. They did not seek criminal organizations so they could spend all of their money on a temporary high at tremendous cost to themselves and others.

imagine being paid to write articles about politics and not knowing what "let them eat cake" means

no, feels like after a good workout but for a longer period of time without putting in the work, then you feel like killing yourself when they wean off. its literally goy pills for weak faggots the reason they take them is because they are genelets so there is no solving the "opiod crisis" its a genelet crisis

Maybe we should civil war again? Im tired of these faggots.

This is true faggot, whether you like it or not

>helping degenerates

there is no solving any "crisis" or "epidemic" without reshaping or even rebuilding western culture

Yes, as in help them be not degenerate. Then you have another warm body that can fight.

they make you feel good and fuzzy in your head. opiates just fit to our depressed times. cutting the everyday bullshit out for a couple hours.

>WHAAA WHY ARENT THEY BEING NICE TO ME AND MY DRUG ADDICTION

Grown fucking manchild

Can I eat the fries and skip the icecream

Is it heartless to expect adults to be responsible for their own lives and the actions they choose to take?

gas the pharmaceutical executives

But only opioids take away the pain of decades of coercive socialization in Marxist institutions.

You didn't even read the article for the context did you?

>turning clickbait into (you)bait

Attached: you.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Her response is logical.
I don't see the problem.
Buying street drugs is retarded.
If you're refusing to eat french fries and are, instead, taking street drugs, you're a retard.
I mean - I must be missing something here because it seems unimportant.

why the female nate silver is even in the same zip code as the white house continues to baffle me

the opioid crisis in america is literally worse than the bowling green massacre.

Only conservatives in flyover states use opioids. Liberals smoke weed

I live in one of the areas hit hardest by the opiod and heroin epidemic. These people aren't the victims they are portrayed to be. They know very well the risks of opiods and heroin and yet they ignore it and continue using until one day they either overdose and die or get arrested and play the victim for feels. This is Darwinism in action.

You've got it backwards.
People who use opioids become conservatives. People who use weed become liberals.
Weed makes you care less about very important stuff.
Opioids reduce the pain so you can care about important stuff.

Literally no one who's health conscious enough to watch carbs is buying street drugs. What the fuck kind of metaphor is this?

>the problem is that their addiction affects everyone.
Did I make them take drugs?
Nope I do not even drink. I did drugs, and alcohol at one time in my life, and fought by myself to get away from it. So I do not feel the least bit sorry for them.

That's how all addicts behave. The question is why are there so many people like that.

>The question is why are there so many people like that.
Boredom and made up excuse making.

In Trainspotting, the MC says ice cream is essential for getting clean

Again, you're missing the point. Stop being so fucking shortsighted. Their actions and behaviors while on drugs directly affect individuals around them. It benefits people around them in the long run to combat the addiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvskMHn0sqQ

Seems to me more like a tongue in cheek way of saying smoke cannabis instead.

Taking heroine is fucking retarded though.
If you still don't know what it does to you in 2018 you deserve everything.

> They know very well the risks of opiods and heroin and yet they ignore it
And when you talk to them and ask why they are not trying to get off of them, you hear a myriad of feeble excuses on how life is too hard boohoo, or I can't reality sob. They love living in misery, and want a big pity party.

I believe it has to do with our culture of instant gratification. Most of us are able to handle stress, pain, sadness etc by dealing with our emotions and essentially sucking it up and moving forward with life. For the weak, opiods provide an instant sense of "everything is okay". These people are taking the easy way out instead of dealing with the harships that life inevitably throws at you. The weak seek instant gratification whereas the strong seek long term resolution.

And as I said I have been there. I have smoked heroin, and done all sorts of other drugs when it was fashionable. But at one point in your life you have to be responsible for getting off of them.
I am fricking tired of the poor me pity party mentality of the new society. Piss off!

Big Pharma created heroine addicts by forcing pain killers on people who didnt need them

Seems legit.

In my country hardly anyone uses heroin.

Though we don't use much weed either (despite the memes) we do use a lot of cocaine and XTC. - what does that say about us?

again, you're missing his point completely

desu drug addicts fall for that because they try to satisfy another need they can't satisfy

I am not missing a thing. It is you who are. We are each responsible for ourselves. The whole problem with society is that they teach the whole we should feels bads, for the poor addicts. NO WE SHOULD NOT! If they want to kill themselves, it is their problem. So long as everyone is there holding their hand, they will keep going back to it. All we can do is try and cut off supply.

I want a cake now.

Attached: IMG_4921.jpg (840x560, 150K)

So it was just a movie reference and all these leftists are sperging out for no good reason.

They really did destroy their sense of humor so they could be outraged 24/7.

>desu drug addicts fall for that because they try to satisfy another need they can't satisfy
Well welcome to real life. Still not my problem.

Congrats. That's one of the most delusional interpretations of someones speech I've ever heard.

She's basically saying "live a little, just don't do drugs" and now it's turned into "let them eat cake".

Every time I see bullshit like this it strongly reinforces my world view that leftists are brain damaged to the point of no return.

how come those niggers cant feel that need doing something productive like reading to blind children or some shit?

>Still not my problem.

It is your problem. Because right now it is having societal effects and is one of many reasons why the West is weakening. You can turn away and say they do not deserve your help, but understand you are going to bury yourself with that attitude. You will find yourself alone and without the benefit of cooperation. And good luck then.

>reading to blind children
>productive
if those children wanted to see they would, instead they want someone to hand them live on a silver platter

>The question is why are there so many people like that.
Decades of coercive brainwashing in Marxist institutions. The successful people are some of the biggest abusers.

Stop this meme this shit is getting bad even here in the northeast

sheltered and privileged
they have no idea how the real world works

what is she even implying there

If they're not family then they're not worth it. Being countrymen doesn't excuse their idiocy.

>opioids = cake

Do u even, I mean, like, just, wtf?