China: "Not afraid of a trade war, will fight to the end"

>China "does not want a trade war with anyone", it is "not afraid of and will not recoil from a trade war." Furthermore, Beijing is "confident and capable of facing any challenge."
>It then warns Trump that "if a trade war were initiated by the U.S." which it just was a little after noon Eastern, "China would fight to the end to defend its own legitimate interests with all necessary measures."
>Translation: China will retaliate imminently, at which point - in typical tit-for-tat fashion - the US would respond in kind again, until the worst-case scenario envision by Deutsche Bank emerges.
>The silver lining: this trade war will be used by the Fed to first delay and then call of the rate hike cycle entirely, in the process perversely validating Trump's claim that trade wars are, drumroll, bullish.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-22/china-responds-not-afraid-trade-war-will-fight-end

Attached: China_President_Xi_Jinping-thumb-350x230-103258.jpg.cf.jpg (350x230, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-signing-presidential-memorandum-targeting-chinas-economic-aggression/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't we just credit them with everything they've lent us?. Let's just not pay them back and call it even.

China is a paper dragon. They can't do shit. This is the party posturing for their home audience.

i love china!

i
I hope China gets nuked and raped

Fix your flag.

>zerohedge

Attached: 1509314646465.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Theyre not officially part of the USA because they NEVER PAY FUCKING DENBTS

I read China could only really retaliate by putting tarriffs on imports of us food which already get subsidies from the us government anyway. Anyone agree or disagree with this point? Their economy is based on exports ours isn't dependent on imports or exports. The us is the most self sufficient economy in the world and our most vital partners are Mexico and canada

>quotation marks
>of statements never made
>zerohedge

vermin about to get exterminated

this is LONG overdue and they are scared shitless

>trade war
We’re already losing big time with them. If this escalates to the point of having no trade at all, we win. Fucking idiots.

They're only building up nationalism. They don't actually want a war, believe it or not.

Oh shit, nevermind it says trade war. lol

How long do you think it would take for china to collapse after being cut off from the rest of the world?

Attached: F18.jpg large.jpg (2048x1365, 450K)

Does it matter? Each time they collapse they just reunify again. It's been following this pattern of 300 years of prosperity, followed by a collapse for a millennia.

>300 years of prosperity

Attached: 1520548913530.jpg (2200x1388, 344K)

I mean, yeah. If you keep in mind their other dynasties.

bump

Attached: 050608-F-2295B-999.jpg (3000x1575, 322K)

Ching chang wadda wadda bing bang!!! Nuke China 2018

Fuck China they are litterally fucking over every western nation. China should be boycotted. Everything they make is fucking trash anyways.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-signing-presidential-memorandum-targeting-chinas-economic-aggression/

>This is the first of many. This is number one, but this is the first of many.

Attached: 170808-F-FF346-1024.jpg (2479x1983, 1.53M)

>John Bolton is now national security adviser
China is fucked

Attached: 1521759077703.jpg (800x800, 120K)

24 hours?

5% of China's GDP is exports to the US. Deutsche Bank doesn't consider x-factors like the US embargoing China and sending them into an immediate recession.

This would be nice. They'd have a Great Depression tier recession immediately.

bump

Attached: 1521759824198.jpg (1200x600, 181K)

>Everything they make is fucking trash anyways.
you are what you buy, sadly.

Attached: 10883096854_1740a358a1_b.jpg (1024x683, 455K)

Chinese Communist Party leadership is shitting their pants right now.

This

Literally this. Chinese economy is a lot more frail than people realize and is heavily dependent on foreign exports. They're probably shitting themselves.

shut up, china works really hard for what they do, they do jobs cheap and well. I dont see the problem with them. Atleast they arent lazy shits.

john bolton tits

Correct.
Agreed. The only thing that gets a significant hit is tech which needs a jostling. The next stage is breakups and regulation against the big tech niggers. This is all positive for the U.S. Trump's collecting a backdoor tax on the nigger corps that fucked this country a la china's nigger sideways trade. Nothing of value is lost for the U.S and everything is gained.

based nips

REEE
> be a chang
> watch China suicide
> also influence America economy.
Why I even live, Sup Forums? I wish CIA can send me back to China to assassinate the fat slanted faggot with big nog nose in picture.

Attached: 1516367678913.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

unfair trade is unfair trade. The scales are tilting back to fair. If the chinese have an issue with this then it shows the true niggers they really are. If they chose to instigate a trade war just because america wants fair trade, they are showing they are the niggers. The final outcome if he isn't talking out of his ass falls on the economy that relied on nigger trade deals. We don't so China will lose. We hold the deficits .. We've been losing for years

>suicide nets to keep the bugmen from killing themselves
>sweatshop child labor
>24/7 super surveillance

Slaves don't get a say in how hard they do or don't work Euro trash.

Attached: japans-cute-offensive-1428695233.jpg (1200x1200, 245K)

>bans fucking winnie the pooh bear because he can't handle the banter
>thinks anyone will believe him on this
Oh Xi you crack me up

Attached: image.png (676x630, 349K)

> don't get to travel because communist social credit score is too low.
> Literal mark of the beast 1984 style regime

THANK YOU user !

Attached: 1521392761734.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

>unfair trade is unfair trade
>america wants fair trade
>what is U.S.A. flooding and undercutting the world with their subsidized poison "food"

China is ALWAYS big talk. Don't forget they are authoritive tyrants who actually need state propo. They always have strongly worded statements. "You will rue the day you violate our 9-Dash line." "Japan walks the rope of destruction with its talks with South Korea." Its just the dramatic Chink way.

If you had any sort of independently formed world view, you would immediately know this and that the matter at hand is that China has nothing but to lose in any trade scuffle with the US since they benefit more than we do. Slave labor can be picked up easily by SEA, India, hell fucking Africa. Its literally like losing your best paying customer, Chinks have no leverage

Attached: 1521499665990.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

Every country subsidizes its food/argiculture industry as its the foundation of a social safety net and a necessity. Processed food is a standard here. No one goes out of their way to produce special food for even lower grade customers. EU has very strict standards and rejects a lot of our processed food. There's a big difference between rejected food that doesn't meet your standards and accepting it because its better than your low grade chink standards.

Correct. Worse case, this ratches up prices on bullshit no one needs and the money instead gets spent domestically.

Says the Romanian?

>amerimutts talk shit as if China didn't win the last trade war
Look up bush's attempt, fags.

lazy murimutts dreaming itt

the truth is you have lost your work ethics while all the inventions which outperform the chinks are not really american - they are done by liberal campus dwellers, often immigrants or jews

its nothing new. this has been going on for a while. many americans dont know america was bested 3 times already . any one recall a nickel shortage and embargo on nickel sales to america? most here probably wont

I don't believe China can win this one my dear friend. I am a Chang though

Attached: 0744fe7811278e7f90d4fef947c48c94_hd.jpg (160x42, 1K)

>Pajeets cant meme
>our forced "meme" is dead because China banned it
>thinks anyone will believe him on this
Pajeets crack me up

>China has to ban a meme because they can't handle Mao 2.0 being made fun of while they give him more powers and shit on Deng Xiaoping's legacy
Is that you Xi?
You can use your real flag on here you know.

Attached: image.jpg (624x274, 37K)

>c-chinks surely can't win this time too!
Lol, incoming retaliation on trump's voting base (i.e. agriculture) right before your regional elections.

Attached: trading-partners-share.jpg (1200x706, 271K)

Electronics industry was commoditized n the 80/90s. There is little innovation occurring beyond design. It's why chinks have yet to 'into' an original processor that isn't decades behind. Manufacturing is automated when slave labor isn't present. It's a low skill industry. Work ethic? Work requires intellect increasingly not robo labor. robo labor was exported to the chinks in a bid to help and stabilize their growth trajectory will allowing the U.S to innovate and move on to higher skilled labor. Soyvalley imports foreign labor because they work them insane hours and pay them less.. Liberals in tech exploit mexicans and foreigners .. liberals love slaves. It doesn't speak for broader America. Also, the jews have never designed shit of value. Intel is slipping and falling behind if that's who you're referring to. The real innovation occurs in the semiconductor companies. Dominated by nips, America, and Taiwan.

>"food"
>banning cheap American poisonous tampered shit that should be marked with "not edible & not for consumption" is just a "high standard"
>its different when we do it

Go back to drinking cow piss, pajeet.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-07-22-10-32-48-1.png (1381x1244, 784K)

Seems you forgot who gifted you your manufacturing base. Seems you mistake the nature of the sanctions and the next stage in which the U.S chokes the shit out of its tech sector for its near treason like reign over its economy and people. Manufacturing and ops will come flying back when the cost of doing business outside America's borders becomes far more expensive. You can export your chink brands to whoever you want. The global brands that dominate commerce will be getting a swift reality check. You're just the proxy for it. Ultimately, this is why you don't help people like china up because they spit in your face once they gain their footing.

> Meme flag
> A coward and a pussy w/ no sound arguments
> If you don't agree its food, don't import it. EU does this very thing.
> Importing it over your own local food sources indicates there being a quality difference.
The poster remarked about subsidies and got btfo as every country subsidizes agriculture. If I enact tariffs on huge dollar electronics and all you can do is sanction penny average food, you lose eventually. Agriculture in the U.S us heavily mechanized and becoming increasingly automated except for slave labor mexicans used in California. Tariffs aren't going to do shit to a streamlined business. Maybe the South Africans will be interested after they fuck all the farm land. Maybe Venezuela that's cannibalizing people in the streets. Meanwhile, starving fucks have no use for chink toys.

Notice he did not say that they'd win.

>how's welfare treating you?

>India wasted hundredthousands of dollars forcing a government sanctioned Pajeet "meme"
>Chinese hackers are keeping based Indian memes down on facebook and Sup Forums
>Pajeets still dont understand why humans dont think its funny
Bitch lasagna?

>You can use your real flag
You know you could just kill yourself and do us all a favour nigger.

Attached: pooinit.png (629x406, 371K)

Fuck off, wong.

>gifted
Mattel earns 8 dollars out of every 10 dollar Barbie doll. Chinese factory gets less than 1. Tell me who's going to be hurt more in US tariff of Chinese-made goods?

You're never going to get those factories back home, retard. Guess why? Corporates like Mattel just moved on to another developing country for "assembly" or stick with China due to sourcing. Try learning something about manufacturing before you open your mouth, please.

They ain't getting paid back. We all know it

Cheaper to just modernize our manufacturing infrastructure. Nobody wants those shitty jobs, but it's even CHEAPER long-term to just get robo-manufacturing in place.

It's time.

That's because nobody wins in a trade war, dipshit.

But you can bet this will turn out just like Bush's aborted trade war against China, where amerimutts lose tens of thousands of jobs for nothing.

>U.S.A is flooding the world market with subsidized junmk
>uhm like lol really thats not relevant
>its not wrong we we do it! BTFO!

US would win in a heartbeat, it's literally the most self-sufficient nation in the world.

Yeah, keep cheating us you communist zipperhead shits. You're goddamn right you're headed to the end.

>muh robots
Where do you think you get the resources, amerifatt?

China is cheap because everything goes there and they have good enough infrastructure to ship to the rest of the planet. And they have robots too.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-05-12-16-47-17-1.png (1536x1861, 1.28M)

>china
Not china, but the chinese communist party, the largest criminal organization on earth.

your fragile economy would collapse on itself

Not China

Are people really stupid that they cant read in between the lines anymore? Of course they don't want a trade war, they are benefitting too much by the trade imbalance with the U.S.and dont want America to stand up and rebalance it.

>what is shipping
>what is doing the cost of business in China
>what is the requirement of bribery to get anything done
>what is the absolutely shit quality of product that comes out of your shit country
You only get to keep manufacturing because you continue to debase your currency. You're going down, chankoro

>trade deficit with the rest of the planet
>spending huge amounts of debt just to keep consuming
Literally the opposite of self-sufficency, kek. North Korea is the starving country that boasts the most of its autarky, US is nowhere close.

Also, you lost last time you tried a trade war. Want to try again?

> Mattel earns 8 dollars out of every 10 dollar Barbie doll. Chinese factory gets less than 1. Tell me who's going to be hurt more in US tariff of Chinese-made goods?
Nigger tier profiteering company that rapes American consumers, doesn't pay taxes, and doesn't employ Americans goes out of business. I'm sorry, what's the problem here? You think we lose because of this? Let me explain how this works.. > Chinks lose a $1 and a job.
> American decides not to buy this garbage and has money for something more sensible
> American becomes redpilled and realized all this useless overpriced chink shit does nothing to improve their happiness/standard of living
> Shit tier company goes under.. American dollar gets spent on something domestically that improves the country and the person
> Shit tier stock crashes deflating the nigger tier bubble.
Who loses here? I see nothing but winning.
------
(YOU) :
>You're never going to get those factories back home, retard. Guess why?
Says who? A corporation? Nigger, I support our govt. making it as painful as possible for a company to manufacture and operate outside our borders but continue to sell overpriced junk to Americans.
>Corporate like Mattel just moved on to another developing country for "assembly" or stick with China due to sourcing. T
Do you understand what an Import tariff is and dynamic exceptions? Move your shit to country X and the exemption gets retracted.
> Try learning something about manufacturing before you open your mouth, please.
I know more about Manufacturing and Global trade than you ever will you globalist shill/brainlet. The U.S could tariff anything brought into this country from anywhere in the world and it could even specifically target nigger tier companies. It seems you forgot who controls this country after 8 years of global kikery via Obama.
> gifted
Yeah gifted because a bunch of greedy boomers allowed these nigger tier corps to export this country's future to chinks.. THAT TIME IS OVER

Attached: 1518738842067.jpg (640x632, 156K)

But China are openly hostile as far as trade goes and are more than willing to exploit everyone and everything as long as it's an advantage to them.
It's so bad there are literally businesses that only exist to protect companies from being exploited or cheated by China.

I forget the exact amount but companies lose many, many billions per year to China because trading with them is just that shitty.

China deserves a trade war.

The trade deficit is literally just junk products, which is why dark skinned jungle and rice niggers are the source.

Critical items are all fine and dandy.

Jobs come back and are mechanized/automated. Tax law simplified for domestic corps and production.. Ass rape for any corp niggering overseas production aiming to import into the U.S

We've already formally declared war.

China doesn't have a choice.

>Tell me who's going to be hurt more in US tariff of Chinese-made goods?
China. Obviously.

Seriously, this shit is laughable.

Why do amerimutts think the world circles around them? If the USA incites a trade war with China, literally no other country will follow suit. China still has hundreds of large trading partners elsewhere that can sustain their export economy. Supply 7.3 billion people but .3 decide to opt out.

This will just starve the US consumer, supply of everything from clothing, electronics like phones, computer hardware, toys (Sup Forums's sex dolls), vast number of construction materials etc etc will decrease and hike prices. If this trade war devalues China 's currency its a plus for them as it means cheaper exports.

> junk
Eu : No junk allowed
Chinks : Relatively speaking, its far better than the cancer we produce
> Flooding
Exporting. Every country subsidizes their agriculture market. There are so many fucking chinks they literally are unable to feed them thus the PORK IMPORTS. Americans don't eat that shit .. we eat quality meats not swine. You're eating a fucking pig ffs.. wtf are you on about : junk?
> Eats a fucking filthy pig
> Attempts to argue about the quality

tfw it's finally happening

Attached: 1520618272065.jpg (1000x624, 111K)

Unironically thinking that china dominates in robotics and automation. Sorry dumb fuck.. that's Germany/Japan/Taiwan

This. The world economy is run so similarly to banks it's honestly terrifying. The superfluous junk and fluff is used to strangle consumers and gum-up gears on micro and macro scales.

>muh China will collapse theory
Lol, every year this gets repeated, only more desperate as China refuses to implode for no reason.

Yes China, actually. Raw materials going to China is why your iphones aren't made in vietnam, despite chink wages being much higher than gooks.

Shipping is cheap, retard. Less than 1 fucking dollar in a 10 dollar Barbie doll to ship from China to the US, cheaper than between one US state to another.

Corporates manufacture in China because it is better for their bottom line than literally anywhere else. Read a fucking book sometime, amerimutt.

Attached: China vs Gordon Chang.jpg (313x161, 8K)

>we can have tariffs on your gods
>you better not put tariffs on ours
fucks outsiders.

Could you imagine that is the last fucking thing you see before your are ripped to shreds by 20mm cannon fire. What a fucking timeline.

>Ching chong ping pong
Take your plastic elsewhere faggot. Who you going to sell too? Peru or Tanzania? Get fucked, America is the market.

iPhones, that's it, that's all you've fucking to you moron.

Do you think the world's most powerful military IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING can't figure out how to source raw materials?

Are you fucking dumb?

It was too late to do
Both Intel and Qualcomm have already launched a joint venture in China
The American side has only 49% stocks of shares

Shipping is cheap, but it's cheaper and more profitable to build an automated infrastructure by literally any metric you can ever imagine.

Basically. EU and China are shaking in their boots because they will no longer have free or very cheap access to the world largest consumer market.

>US company employing americans lose 8 dollars
>Chinese factory lose less than 1 dollar
B-but they're niggers!! Raping consumers by selling them products and employing americans to stock shelves!

Chimp-tier education, lol.

>ironically thinks the world is the same as it was in the 90s or the 80s.
Lol.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-10-16-54-46-1.png (1536x1792, 1.46M)