But muh 4D chess!

>but muh 4D chess!
When will Sup Forums finally wake the fuck up?

Attached: DYXgjEWV-BWAAEeISA.png (604x435, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg
youtube.com/watch?v=SKZotwmwNpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did Trump get any money from Mexico? LOL

Seems like he lied through the whole campaign that Mexico would pay for the wall, and now he's blackmailing US taxpayers into paying for it....

Well, he's always been a con-man and this is what con-men do.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1140, 168K)

Also, I see Trump just added $1 TRILLION to the debt pile in only six months, at a time when there isn't even a recession.

And he's adding another trillion to give very rich people (like himself) huge tax cuts!

It's a good job the GOP doesn't believe in fiscal responsibility! LOL

Attached: 2.jpg (669x430, 68K)

What's funny is that the morons who support Trump think it's a good idea to run America like a business, and that's just what Trump's doing: running America like one of his own businesses.

What Trump forgot to mention is how often that ends in bankruptcy! LOL

Attached: 3.jpg (600x843, 95K)

Maybe Trump could MAGA by laundering Russian money?

Pretty sure Trump knows how that works, but it might be hard for a bankrupt American government to pull off! LOL

>Trump’s Russian Laundromat
>How to use Trump Tower and other luxury high-rises to clean dirty money, run an international crime syndicate, and propel a failed real estate developer into the White House.
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Attached: 1512680279304.jpg (612x816, 74K)

It's almost like he's a money sucking conman that bankrupts anything he touches.

Attached: 1521064013028.png (596x756, 263K)

>If the transaction seemed suspicious—multiple apartments for a single buyer who appeared to have no legitimate way to put his hands on that much money—there may have been a reason.
the gist of this article is that some Russian criminals bought apartments from Trump, therefore Trump launders money for the Russians.

lmfao

>Also, I see Trump just added $1 TRILLION to the debt pile in only six months, at a time when there isn't even a recession.
wow Trump personally added $1 trillion to the debt? that's crazy, we should have a legislature that passes the budget or something...

PAY FOR THE WALL YOU BUNCH OF CUX

I'm sure it would be possible to find few more billions for the wall considering how much bullshit is there in that budget.

Attached: 1521753313538.png (600x515, 78K)

>1 billion for defending America
>1.5 trillion for defending Israel

Lol, Trump is now Trudeau.

Isn’t the funding for the wall just for existing fencing and not concrete?

I think it was more that tariffs will pay for it

that list SCREAMS corrupt as fuck
those are personal payments to very specific people
100%

yfw Trump simply uses defense discretionary spending to pay for the wall.

what you don't understand is trump is going to purposely collapse the economy were going to see hyper inflation similar the Weimer Germany causing the central banks to starve and collapse amongst themselves
but worry not remember what happened after Weimer... The Reich Rose

>1.6b for a wall across the souther border
>California trying to spend 80b on a worthless bullet train from LA to SF, and is going to make the other states tax payers pay for it
but ya know, the 2nd one is perfectly fine

>We could have a beautiful border wall for $25 B
>Spending $90B on a Train that 80% of California won't take advantage of is fine.

>tfw I'll vote for him again just to keep the democrat from winning

>to start

If a literal wall isn't defense, I don't know what is.

Kill all democrats

keep the funding for Vietnam

scrap everything else

>""""wall""""

Fucking orange retard got 1.6 billion to build a little bit of FENCE. I DIDN'T VOTE FOR A FUCKING FENCE I VOTED FOR A WALL GET THESE BEANERS OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: xXNiggerFaggotXx69.png (400x416, 41K)

>1.6 billion to fix a fence

Attached: 1501528344053.jpg (1032x1242, 887K)

>SA
Don't you have white farmers to kill or something?

Attached: 1408778158261.png (530x564, 86K)

>had to waste money on dem giveaways
Almost says "dem gibs." High Larry us!

>Linking your baitpost in other threads
SAD

>rebuild our military

When did it get destroyed?

Fuck Drumpf I hope he gets impeached.

Truth. He has to wrastle these snakes everyday.

Seeing how terrible of a business man he is (bailed out 4 times by papa, went bankrupt 3 times), I would be fucking worried about his policies.

>15 mil to achina
W-wew. Can we stop?

hilarious that they think they can win a "trade-war" against us when we are literally paying to keep their shithole afloat

I think 218m for promoting democracy in Europe is worrying too.

Attached: 1521752952289.jpg (1065x1136, 432K)

Yeah based McConnell and Ryan! So fucking awesome, MAGA!

Seriously though, if you support Ryan or McConnell you should kill yourself.

i feel a tiny bit better after seeing this dank meme. I almost don't want to kill myself today. Thank you.

>promoting (((democracy)))
ftfy

>Dem giveaways
>dem programs

Attached: 1518481882985.jpg (349x339, 13K)

Rand needs to filibuster this shit. He can get Trump to veto is if he calls out all the bullshit in the bill. He should just embarrass Mitch McConnell relentlessly.

Don't be such a brainlet. Everyone understood that by saying "Mexico will pay" he meant through tariffs and lost business with the US. If they volunteered to part fund the wall then that would be all well and good.

god bless america

TYPICAL AMERIMUTT NIGGER WELFARE QUEEN EXPECTING EVERYONE ELSE TO PAY FOR ITS SHIT.

Attached: Muttjak.png (476x401, 138K)

this is the worst. Trump is a shitty dealmaker.

I chuckled.

the wall is a divisive meme that will never happen before the war comes to the homefront

>cant bankrupt a nation thats already broke as the FT knox jew gold has already returned overseas. Trumps the kike mason puppet who will force the final default and leave his lackeys with the bill.

when trade halts civil war begins

based dony

Attached: 1513027534112.jpg (1279x1666, 1.72M)

Attached: trumpem.jpg (876x493, 40K)

LFMAO

Attached: doge.png (400x417, 432K)

Nope, that's not what he meant
>that orange nigger actually called the president of Mexico and begged him to pay
>Pres of Mexico said no way

Attached: throat_fuck.png (506x506, 16K)

mfw we aint paying for no stinking wall

Attached: amlo-pepe-1519794788835.jpg (750x1282, 163K)

This

This a blatant money laundering scheme.

its being payed for by the money you arent going to get

>republicans run house, senate and presidency
>kill all democrats
the absolute state of Sup Forums. Can you think outside the box even a little bit?

You’re gonna hurt, boy

Why are trumps finances his red line for Mueller?
>that's where the evidence is

Attached: 8977016.jpg (328x499, 32K)

Fencing over PART of the border.

Even if the wall was fully funded, it wouldn't go from coast to coast.

Dumb amerifats
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg

kek tell me more

say no more senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=SKZotwmwNpk

You fall for every Trump head fake and then get your ass kicked.

When are YOU going to wake the fuck up?

>very rich people (like himself)
all his value is in debt, he doesn't have any money he has debt

700 billion for military
1.6 billion for the wall

W T F
T
F

dont you have a genocide to worry about you stupid faggot shill?

>often ends in bankruptcy
>4 times in 400
>often

i can't imagine typing like this. it reads ike a 7 year old's play he's putting on for all his relatives over at his house for holiday

And no one else sees a problem with this. What the fuck is wrong with our politicians? Only the most hardcore fiscal conservatives even question why we need to suck the military industrial complex's cock so much.

you guys are wasting so much money on the military holy shit

It would MAYBE make more sense if it was 70 billion for the military

>BUT 700 BILLION

seriously someone has to explain this

better to fight terrorists abroad than at home you know

they are all guilty user, every single one of them
save maybe rand paul

>republicans control X
With the super majority bullshit, that's nothing but a retarded meme

>700+ billion for the military
Was it broken? Serious question.

Attached: 1515981642192.jpg (640x640, 45K)

This, I want to know what percentage of that is actually going to pay raises. I guarantee it's a fart in a whirlwind. I'm all for a strong military but if we stopped letting these defense contractors rape us in the ass we'd probably have twice as much crazy tech for what we're already spending.

And cut all foreign aid to Israel, they aren't "our greatest ally", more like our greatest enemy.

The wall makes it so we don't need to fight them at home, military intervention is for Israeli and European safety

I like how he drops his best shitposts just before his disastrous decisions. He knows how to play with us

Attached: CtvXldWVYAA6w69.jpg (583x418, 26K)

You're right, Hillary would be much better

Israel is going to bomb the fuck out of Iran's nuclear facilities and if they even think about retaliating were taking over Syria and Iran. Russia will be forced to watch while our special forces Lazer dot everything within 50 miles of them while bombs glide in smoothly into some poor Russian merc who's prolly chechen Muslim anyway. This is best and whole point of zionism Muslims and Jews and Christians killing them all on gog and magog u faggot. The temple will be rebuilt after the mosque is destroyed. Iran doesn't have the balls to strike back at Israel. Hamas will get fucked and so will hezbollah. Turkey is a question mark tho. Libertarian faggots like you are fucking Democrat open border Globalist faggots anyway. War was always on the menu boys.