Things that make you instantally drop an anime

Black people?

When the artist is a child predator

gropey lesbian characters.like the bitch from railgun. it's not funny or endearing.

What do you have againts small glasses?

They are pointless and unusable

agreed, absolutely rage inducing. Combined with the nigger+furry combo ofc.

Better stop watching anime then.

I think the only thing that could get me to drop an anime instantly is shonenshit in the first five minutes of the first episode

Sheesh, this happens EVERY animes.

THIS. Mikakunin would have been god-tier without Benio. Her presence made it really hard to finish, but Mashiro and pic-related are just too cute to ignore.

Shit like what happened to Hajimete no Gal

Everything from the manga is twisted and ruined, and then they go completely off the rails with a anime-only story for the majority of the season

Also, where a studio hops on to a trend (pure gyarus) and takes a popular series from it (Hajimete no Gal), even if it doesn't have near enough source material to warrant a series, and makes a shit anime just so they can strike while the iron is hot.

Duelling laserbeams. Literally the laziest fight choreography in existence. It just shows that nobody with the power to make decisions gave a fuck.

Nice character gets shit on every episode.

When I can feel dumb shit that I'm going to hate about to happen. One example is when I dropped hxh 2011 on the episode where the green kid is fighting that ninja.

>implying Benio and Mashiro didn't carry the entire animu on their own

What? No, you racist fuck.

Look at his hands rubbed together. I don't watch anime featuring Jews.

Still racist anyway, eh?

When a show builds itself up as absolutely not being an imouto show in spite of the name, then becomes a goddamn imouto show in the last 3 episodes and ruins the best OTP of the decade.

Seriously, I'm so fucking mad.

B L A C K I S R A E L I T E S

Don't call me racist you fucking dirty subhuman nigger.