Hey, I'm a miserable old fuck who never had a childhood. The last bit of joy and youthful spirit I had...

Hey, I'm a miserable old fuck who never had a childhood. The last bit of joy and youthful spirit I had, was sucked from me when I decided not to pull out of a vagina, and I ended up stuck with a bunch of dumb, expensive little shits that ruined my dreams. I don't have any muscles, but I'm going to teach you how to be a man. Please join my cause, and be miserable just like me.

Attached: peterson.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do I sign up?

just tell me when we get to have the koolaid party

Attached: a1130356667_5.jpg (700x700, 71K)

fuck off antifa

>old fuck

Careful with that edge, Jr.

Stop being a bitter tranny, OP.

Attached: 1519490915966.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

He ony has one kid

Attached: IMG_5411.png (1080x1920, 975K)

>being an adult
>needing a father figure

What are you guys? Niggers?

What an ugly daughter. She's literally all torso.

>ruined my dreams
>miserable
successful father, psychologist, academic and public intellectual
who are you trying to fool, OP?

Eh I'd knock her up.

Imagine having Jordan Peterson as your father-in-law

>YOU NEED
>pops SSRIs
>TO CLEAN
>paints soviet murals all over house
>YOUR ROOM
>drug daughter with antidepressants at early age
>BUCKO
>Hitler is even more evil than you thought!!1
>AND SAVE YOUR
>denies Jewish influence
>FATHER FROM
>defends Jewish influence
>THE BELLY
>read Solzhenitsyn bucko
>OF
>don't read that book by solzhenitsyn bucko
>THE WHALE

Attached: 1489072697230.png (1044x1172, 541K)

>He ony has one kid
No, he also has a son

wrong image

Attached: 1489072386868.jpg (640x640, 135K)

this is what leftists actually believe.
thankfully this means they will never reproduce.
yeah guys keep sticking it to the nazis by never having kids.

Fuck me then I'm retarded

Fuck these fucking internet attention whores who use Sup Forums as their personal advertising platform. And fuck you shills who shit up Sup Forums with these shit-threads! Peterson is human filth and so are you.

It always amazes me how far shills have to reach to try and smear Peterson. Read your post again OP and listen to how ridiculous you sound.

ahahaahah you shills cant touch this guy

Attached: 1521619516584.jpg (992x975, 113K)

Unironically, not even shilling.

lold

Sup Forums slowly got me to hate peterson

good job you idiots

>YOU'RE A SHILL IF YOU DON'T LIKE PETERSON
>REFUSES TO NAME THE JEW
REFUSES TO NAME THE JEW
>REFUSES TO NAME THE JEW
REFUSES TO NAME THE JEW
>REFUSES TO NAME THE JEW
REFUSES TO NAME THE JEW

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I wonder if he talks about lobsters over dinner.

But an exquisite torso. I would enjoy ejaculating on it very much

Eventually he has to address 200 Years Together. He raves about Solzhenitsyn but won't even touch possibly his greatest work

Attached: 1503526841439.png (650x994, 599K)

So you'd side with a shill infested board of brainlets rather than a guy who commands young (primarily) white men to go out and become good fathers?

The fuck happen to you Sup Forums?

Fuck off Lefty shill - We're going to save our fathers from the underworld , faggo .

idiot who think if you dont agree 100% with everything you are a bad infulence

I'm suppose to be impressed by some old aspy fuck telling loser NEETs to clean their room? Get fucked reddit.

Attached: GTFOBONG.png (244x254, 140K)

When is a leaf ever not a shill ? Back to leftypol with you .

who says be impressed? do you want more or less NEET assholes living on your taxmoney with cucknadian 90 gorillion percent tax for universal basic income or do you want less? if a mainstream guys tell people to go and make something of themselves is it bad or not?

Attached: DOTR.jpg (1300x863, 669K)

thanks for admitting he is a shill. dumb nigger

Attached: LOL.jpg (536x536, 47K)

ahhh ha good one LeafAnon - Got me good

Congratulations, you've finally cleaned your room and become a successful individual, improving the world around you! Oh no, a bunch of collectivists that loathe you for merely existing are starting to destroy your room! I know what you're thinking bucko, "I should get together with a bunch of other people like me and defend myself!" Well, fat chance! You'll be just as bad as them! I know they're coming at you wielding knives and guns, but surely they'll come around to individualism eventually! Whatever you do, remember to never ascribe to a group identity!

DON'T PLAY THE GAME BUCKO, WE'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE AND ITS NO JOKE

>t. redditfags who have no idea what the word shill even means
you need to go back

eh could be worse

Well if you are successful you'll have more money and kids that can help replace you if the commies get you rekt. If you are a loner with a gun, you'll be just canon fodder, and nobody will give a fuck if you are gone.

Sup Forums is full of socially awkward teenagers and young 20s that are not doing much with their lives. you sit on the computer baiting each other, reposting your stale ass memes and tropes, and doing everything you can to get someone to click your post and talk to you and you despise anyone thats not like you.

its no wonder that even peterson cant help you

here's a (You) user, i think you need it

>its no wonder peterson can't help you

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x270, 1.71M)

long torsos are typical of European genetics.

more shariablue bots than humans.

Attached: 4d08f033ef3db913376a8ed0cfc7da56-imagejpeg.jpg (1383x6447, 2.93M)

Her eyes are so empty and soulless. Guy on the right is her cuck boyfriend, something tells me her kids has a noticeable tan and nappy hair.

Attached: 1521569783319.jpg (1280x854, 206K)

wtf i hate jp now

Somebody post the gift horse unicorn screencap so we can all go home.

Did someone shoot themselves, too? What is in the cool aid? I would drink it. Looks painless as there wasn't much thrashing around.

dont marry the daughter cuz the mom is so gross. seriously how does he get it up for her. no wonder he's out doing conferences and stuff and talking to students. he's after that young pussy

he's going to get caught banging a young hottie at some point. guaranteed

screen cap

if you say so schlomo

leftypol and stormniggers conduct massive raids against JBP daily. do not fall for them.

If he respected this guy so much he would have paid for a translation himself. He isn't poor.

>Hey, I'm a miserable old fuck who never had a childhood.
You don't even know the man. haha you are pathetic.
on a scale of 0 to shitposting, you get a 1.

This is what, the 4th or 5th JP character assassination thread in the last 24 hrs?

Truly activates my almonds....

Attached: megajew.png (520x388, 198K)

Peterson understands that is a man's job to lead and CREATE ORDER and it a woman's job to follow and NURTURE! He gets it! This dynamic attracts and leads to production in everything from the most shallow social interactions to the structuring of a society!

Women are born with a "submissive gene" that causes their pussies to get wet when a carefree, confident, fun-loving man deals with them. Learn how to give these "50 Shades-wired" bitches the ATTITUDE they NEED, then how to LEAD them (control them) and fuck hot white bitches and make beautiful white babies, yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-01-00h36m47s17.jpg (393x478, 82K)

Jordan Peterson changed my life, he's a modern day prophet.

dude preaches hard work and maybe that helps people, but when you see the mediocrity that rises to the top echelon of society, it's hard to believe

I would hit that shit if only she looked more like Jordan in the face

Why does this guy make leftists so butthurt?

>I was nothing before I started listening to Peterson
now im still nothing

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

Yeah, surely the collectivists that hate me for being will spare my kids.

my money was doing NOTHING
now its safety tucked away in the pockets of e-celebs!
THX PETERSON

Attached: 1509026311767.png (558x614, 24K)

apparently JP fans do. its pathetic as fuck.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (320x180, 1.8M)

Now that you're broke and have free time, you can go ahead and clean your room. don't forget to wash your hands and brush your teeth before beddy bye. I'll be there to tuck you in soon sweetheart

Attached: 1495154499143.png (1039x698, 847K)

thx internet daddy, what would i do without you

Attached: 1518227075690.png (237x376, 20K)

Imagine being so mad at a psychology professor from Toronto, that you make up a false story and background and post it on a Cantonese sailing enthusiasts image board.

He has all the good looking women, you do not.

Attached: peterson.jpg (760x546, 135K)

Sad to hear that, OP. Does the guy in your image share your problem with you?:

>Hey, I'm a morbidly obese man in his 30s who has achieved little to nothing in his life.
>I am, of course, a virgin, since I fear women so much I haven't even had the courage to pay for a cheap hooker to know the feeling of a vagina wrapping my 3 inches penis which I have not seen since I was 14 years old.
>I have never had a serious relationship in my life outside of my family circle, which has deteriorated more and more as years go by
>The only people in my life that can stand me are my parents, and even they know how unbelievably devoid of anything meaningful my life is, I have heard my mother cry in her room countless times but I pretend it is in no way related to the complete failure that is my life, as not only am I a shitty person, but I have not given my parents a single shred of joy in their lives since a brought a hand made painting I did for them back in kindergarden
>Because I am so obese, I dislike being around people and feeling judged, so as years go by, I have become more and more reclusive to the point spending entire weeks inside my home has become normal to me
>Because of this, and my poor hygiene habits, I was, of course, unemplyed
>That was until one day Shareblue emailed me with an offer I could not turn down
>My name is Eugene, and shitposting is, quite literally, my life

Yep, not only does he not physically clean his room, according to his housemaid, but he is a pill-popping mess, Sad!