Generic tsundere

>generic tsundere
>constantly treats the man she supposedly loves like shit
>cheats on him in the sequel
>told her once best friend in middle school to fuck off even tho she offered to help her with her problem
>was voted by reddit as best girl

Why do people like her again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KT6EdojMvUs
youtube.com/watch?v=f2LXtteRR18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>cheats on him in the sequel
what? dropped

>generic tsundere
Like she ever went "real" dere

Sup Forums = reddit same

Doesn't cheat. It's implied she had a relationship with someone else 2 years ago that becomes important in some of the later arcs

Being fair, she was good overall in the first season. Then the next seasons got way better- at least on the writing and characterization side- and she stagnated and the only reason to give a fuck about her any more is terminal first girl syndrome.

But isn't Hanekawa first girl?

Bake was the first book and first part of the anime. If you want to go chronological, Sodachi is the first girl. But that's stupid, so Crab is the first girl.

thanx for getting creative
although a large part of Sup Forums stopped caring about powerpointomonogatari so I don't understand why you even bother

Snake is best. I want to draw pictures with her.

People like extraordinary characters and not generic weak standards commoners they`ll forget second after they met them. This is a reason why people like villains in the show/books as well.

Senjogahara is memorizable and unique. Being good or bad is irrelevant at this point. She is fascinating to men, and while men say they want "homely girlfriend" they still in reality go for femme fatale.

Thats as far readers go. Its different for Araragi so - more than love, he is Dedicated to her, making a choice conciously. He considers it his duty and fate, while other like her for her strong character - he, holds to her since he seen her weaknesses and experienced her willpower and sacrafices to overcome her struggles: thus he believes to respond it in kind.

He "likes" everyone else, cat especially since begining - but he belongs together with Senjogahara and its his choice - not passion, but fate.

These Hitagi cheating threads are so played out and annoying at this point. I'm not even a Crabfag, it's just so annoying that this is literally the only thing people make threads about when it comes to Monogatari.

>one crabfag jumps down another's throat and contradicts himself every other sentence

>generic
Hitagi is many things, but generic is not one of them.

>being this much in denial.

Nisio Isin literally doesn't write generic characters in Monogatari Series. He tries so hard to do the exact opposite and it actually works. Hitagi is steadfastly sound, sane yet at the same time crazy, dangerous, and in simple terms a multi-facet combination of various deconstruction of anime girl archetypes.

>deconstruction

Dropped.

>dropped a show he already watched
?

Citation needed

youtu.be/KT6EdojMvUs

BRB Making himself taller?

>multi-facet combination of various deconstruction of anime girl archetypes
This sentence makes no sense, you just bunched a number of random words together and even included "deconstruction" outing yourself as a class A pseudo intellectual faggot.

it's the 1st time I saw one of those. Granted, I don't follow monogatari threads in general.

She claimed she was a virgin in Bake (or what is in the ending of Nise?) so I got that it's baity

>>was voted by reddit as best girl
Oh fuck, you made a good point I guess I have to stop liking her now otherwise I'd be "reddit".
I mean I don't even go there so there is no way I would've knows that liking her means I'm like them.
Thanks, OP!

Wrong. Chronologically Princess Acerolia and Deathtopia are the first girls, not when it comes to the rrgibowl, but just in general appearance. First girls in the rrgi bowl was, even though shes his sister, bee.

Stop. I can already hear the batfags coming, just stop laying out baits, please. All of us know thats not 100% true, but lets just not argue about that.

>She cheated
What? Are you mentally handicapped?
The only one who's cheated is Araragi, on multiple occasions.

>slut that tried to kill all the other girls just because she wasn't as good as them

Did you just watch the entire show with your head up your ass?

Why is that Shonobu so low res? Here, have a proper Shinobu.

>batfag
you called?

>Kisshot

Sometimes reaction images are made shitty on purpose for comedic effect.

It was this girl's fault. She made her eat the talisman because she got insecure of her.

>insecure of her
the fuck does this mean, esltard?

stop using words you don't understand. you look like a fucking moron.

i never liked that shit bitch

I cannot comprehend how anyone could find that thing attractive.

That's because you're gay, mate.

Nice mental gymnastics
Shinobu pointed that since she was cute she could get away with doing anything wrong and that snake’s apologies weren’t sincere.
Shinobu was just telling the truth, snake never made an attempt to change herself

not the most flattering picture, but she's certainly still a qt. maybe you have tastes that differ from the tastes of those who like her.

I don't like Senjo, but the things you said are ridiculous.

She's not generic, but she is tsundere, so your second point is out of the question. She never cheats on Araragi. (the fuck do you mean by 'sequel'?) Kanbaru never offered to help her. Senjo cut off contact from Kanbaru after she got the crab and Kanbaru never knew about it. Finally: who gives a shit bout leddit?

forgot to add a nice picture. Here's glorious Shonobu

Rrrgi was talking to snake and bat just butted in tell him to stop. It was her fault. She could not even rebut when Rrrgi told her that in koyomi torus. She found her to be a nuisance because Rrrgi took a genuine liking for Nadeko. Bat knows it even if he would not admit.

Makes the whole post better

Did you even watch the show? Kanbaru found out about Gahara weightlessness and when she wanted to help her, Senjougahara told her she doesn't even consider her friend. Also, she may or may not have stapled Kanbaru as well, at least she says she dealt with her the same way she dealt with Araragi when he found out

I haven't seen this level of delusional snakefag on Sup Forums for years.

so what if we like snek?

youtube.com/watch?v=f2LXtteRR18

>dislikes the supernatural
>hates most of his friends
>hates kids
>badmouthes his little sister
>punches his childhood friends
>throws insane hissy fits over said childhood friend
>lies to him constantly

Arararagi admits he's a huge masochist, but damn, any girl in the show would be a better girlfriend for him than this cunt

Why do people like real women?

There's having shit taste, and then there's completely misinterpreting Otori and shitting up threads with your stupid BS based off of completely misunderstanding the story.

>leddit video
You're not even trying anymore

i made that video u fag