Press F to pay respect

Press F to pay respect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpZkEWLW72Y
youtube.com/watch?v=22pQUylCw30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S to spit.

Did he commit sepulchre?

>Watsuki reportedly told authorities, “I liked girls from the upper grades of elementary school to around the second year of junior high school.”

>F

>owned dvds that used to be legal before japan got (((pressured)))
the jews ruin everything

I'm pressing F not just to pay respect but also to pray for his release soon so he can fucking get back to finishing Hokkaido arc.

>"o-okay, sir. that's nice."

hey, if polanski can rape and drug a literal child and still make shitty movies, I don't see why he can't still make his manga. just goes to show if you make something people like you can basically get away with murder.

>still buying more after it's deemed legal while storing a mountain in his office
He needs to be a real retard to accomplish this feat.

take a look at those triple parentheses, then take a look at polanski's ethnic background

How many did he have anyway?

Something immoral being legal doesn't make it any less immoral; it just show that laws need to change, you filthy pedo.

Did polanski create any iconic character? The one many drew inspiration from for being heroic yet pacifist at heart?

he's free because he fled. point is, people still work with him and see his trash.

They confiscated 100 DVDs from his office alone. That's hardly a small amount.

>Sup Forums says fuck off and leave Japan alone
Funny considering how Sup Forums is constantly harping on how the left is full of pedos.

morality is a spook

no shit, the point is that hollywood itself is jewish-run and continues to support/endorse polanski even if the federal government does not

>100 DVDs
Source on this?

Well shit, how many years do they give you for this? I was actually liking the new arc.

youtube.com/watch?v=DpZkEWLW72Y at 1:54

Is Nakoruru an underage? She's his favorite.

Depends, he might get one year or a fine, or up to 100 years if they decide to treat each piece of offending material as a separate charge, don't know how the Japanese authorities are going to want to treat this case, especially considering the general lack of precedent.

no, my other point still stands.
fine, michael jackson. oj simpson. so on and so forth.

>Tfw they're interviewing people's reactions
Way to kick a man while he's down.

user, it's over. He's not going to be rehired.

michael jackson's career was basically ruined by pedo allegations, and oj simpson was basically just a meme after he was acquitted

Christ, that must have been one awkward interrogation. Why self-incriminate yourself like that?

It's all over the news. The media will know about it sooner or later anyway even without the need of interview. At least they didn't show any devastated fans.

>user, it's over. He's not going to be rehired.
He will, just not by Jump, and only because Jump will want to save face. There's also nothing stopping him from self publishing.

The police will probably do some sort of deal

That's what that Kill me Baby Voice Actress did. The police made her cough up everybody she knows who did drugs with her and who sold her the drugs.

That is why she isn't in prison. She must have coughed up enough names.

What's his name again?

/ourguy/

because its probably one of those (((confessions))) squeezed bythe police

In Japan, it is better to confess all your crimes straight from the beginning rather than keep silent.

For anyone who criticizes this, General Douglas MacArthur helped crafted the Japanese Constitution and legal system so he approved of these police methods while living in Japan.

>michael jackson's career was basically ruined by pedo allegations,

Actually that's not entirely true. It was more so him choosing to not work anymore due to his depression.

Fuck, either way it will mean certain death for our guy. If he keeps mum about shit, he will enjoy jail time and if he doesn't he will have to leave JUMP because of the overnight accumulation of enemies whom he ratted out to the cops.

Man what cruel timeline is this?

Sex isn't bad

Nobuhiro "The Pedo" Watsuki

See MacArthur used the Japanese police a lot while he was ruling as a Foreign "Shogun" in Japan.

If you criticize how Japanese police act, then you are gonna have to criticize how MacArthur handled Japan.

/Our Guy/

Polanski had to run away to France to not get arrested

Lolikiri Pedosai

Nobuhiro "totally wrecked Soujiro's anus" Watsuki

Nobuhiro "The Forbidden Fruit Is Best Eaten Unripe" Watsuki

Nobuhiro "100 CDs of CP" Watsuki

MacArthur was a retard, yes

And loli drawing are illegal in France too since 2015, it was passed in the "Anti-Terrorist Law" after Charlie Hebdo attack.
Yep.

Depending on France's mood toward Trump which might be desperate considering how its current French leader isn't doing so well at home. he may try to win brownie points by revoking that guy's citizenship and sending him back to America in order to be tried in court.

Fuck off is this real.

How are they even relatable.

If we let MacArthur nuke China, North Korea, and Russia, the world would be a lot different today.

>Bandana

Nobuhiro "Straight Outta' The Womb" Watsuki

Nobuhiro "I agree with Miyazaki" Watsuki.

Nobuhiro "Satsui-no-Hadou Genma Saotome" Watsuki

Nobuhiro the Childslayer

I hate myself so much for getting this joke.

>Miyazaki gets arrested for being the head of an illegal chemical waste disposal operation.
>He dumped the waste on nature reserves all over Japan using an army of enslaved and mistreated women.

No, "v" reads "vee"
"f" reads "ef'

>Interviewing people's reactions
Holy fuck
This shit is literally "Der Untergang"
Watsuki is fucking dead

>couldn't take the power of Satsui-no-Hadou, literally turned into Oni

n00b

>Have a nice day, sir. Would you like someone from the station to drive you home?

>nips have started making drawing Kenshin as a lolicon
It's ogre guys

Lolicunny Bathotsai

“I liked girls from the upper grades of elementary school to around the second year of junior high school.”

- N. Watsuki

Nobuhiro "If her age is on the clock, then she's gonna get some cock" Watsuki

Maybe those DVDs aren't his. He's just holding them for a friend and everything is a misunderstanding.

"They were asking for it!"

- Watsuki, probably.

Hey Sup Forums I thought you ran a campaign with your friends from reddit against pedophilia in the upper echelons of the D party?

All 100 of them?

They are gonna interview Oda next. Just wait for it.

And then ask why Oda helped Toriko's author get back into the manga industry and if he is gonna help Kenshin's author as well.

>then you are gonna have to criticize how MacArthur handled Japan.
There's plenty to criticise him for in that though. Like how he had Tojo thrown under the bus so that the Emperor could be portrayed as a saint and letting Unit 731 get away with everything in exchange for all their data, among other things.

Yes.

Nobuhiro "10 is the new 18" Watsuki

>Defending somebody retarded enough to keep CP in their office

He's a very good friend.

Sup Forums used to have loli threads before the Reddit refugee crisis

why do Japanes TV look so 90s -2000?

>you are gonna have to criticize how MacArthur handled Japan
Okay I'm criticizing it. Was this supposed to be some kind of "hypocrisy" trap?

Fill me in.

Who is that and what the fuck happened?

which friend?

MacArthur could have copy and pasted the Constitution and the Bill of Rights but he didn't.

Had he did copy and paste it, it would have cockblocked him hard from ruling Japan like a Shogun.

Bakabakabaka

Or maybe he just ordered one, but they sent him 100? who knows. I really hope this is just a mistake.

>it would have cockblocked him hard from ruling Japan like a Shogun.
You keep saying this as if we're expected to know what the repurcussions of such a choice would have been.

>japan adopting the west's moral standards

disgusting.

F
Kenshin doesn't deserve this...

Nobuhiro "Top Ten Anime Betrayals" Watsuki

you know how those companies are.

>"I did NOT order Santana Abraxis!"

Nobuhiro "If you liked Kenshin you'll love my Chinchin" Watsuki

>wandering around aimlessly

what a retard. people praise this dreck?

It's him! It's Watsukai the Child Diddler!

In addition, before this happen, He used to be a huge NEET meme among 2ch.

Pedorikki Lolisai

TMI, dude.

Nobuhiro "Shooting out cum like a gattling gun" Watsuki

A perfect example that giving in to your dick makes you retarded. Guy hid his DVD collection in the office.

Nobuhiro "Hey kids, check out my sakabatou!" Watsuki

Guy who made Rurouni Kenshin got caught with you know what, it was legal to own until 2014/2015 he didn't destroy his stash like he was meant to

I, for one, refuse to see any of his trash and I troll comment sections of articles about Polanski when I see them. Let's call a pedo a pedo.

Allow an alcoholic J-vlogger, who couldn't stay on topic if you put a billion dollars in front of him, to explain the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=22pQUylCw30