You laughed it off just a few months ago but it's already started. Many more names will pop up in the following months...

You laughed it off just a few months ago but it's already started. Many more names will pop up in the following months. They've already begun to move.

- Various loli artists from the top 100 list disappearing. Not participating in C92 and a sudden stop to all social media activity.
- Others choosing to only draw JK or older only only doing Vanilla works for Fakku.
- Conspiracies against some of the bolder artists like GIeger counter in order to take them down.
- Now the witch hunt for real CP. This part normally wouldn't matter to us, since we only like 2D, but it's the timing of it that's important. It isn't a coincidence that this is happening now.

Horde as much content as you can. If you have the money to commission works, get those done within the next 6 months. Quite frankly at the pace we're going by 2019 the culture may very well have already changed for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PpgYiFD5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll come back after the OS. Just think of it like a 2 years break.

Don't forget the other LRD necessities.

cunts just had to go for the real thing
should've done like the rest of us degenerates and just looked at drawings
i mean who would have a external drive full of the stuff from them olden days? surelly not one of us righto?
it was never going to last we had a good run folks

Watsuki isn't even a loli artist, idiot

Please go away. This is not Sup Forums related.

lolibaba

>loli
>not Sup Forums related

The fuck happend with this shitboard

So, is this for the Olympic games?

Baseless feamongering isnt Sup Forums related, i can search for loli right now and will find new content in multiple sites, from new vns with lolis, to doujins with toddlercon stuff, magazines with new stories and basic fanart stuff.

When OP has something actual substantial to discuss then he will get my attention.

BeNantoka.

Please don't even pretend these kind of garbage threads belong to Sup Forums
Keep your shitposting fear-mongering on Sup Forums.

I never laughed about this. It was clear.

>We will not have a lolibaba series.
Is life shit?

>You laughed it off just a few months ago but it's already started
can't you sound more like a braindead fanatic trying to raise a mod to go in war for his vandetta?
the problem is, you are delusional and your whole hate fanfiction is literally you brooding angry in your garage for weeks, nothing acctually happened outside of your private blog you are too coward to even really put online. That's your life.

Just kill yourselves, pedophiles.

Who is doing this and what's the purpose of it, why are they trying to steal the joy of others, aren't they suppose to be chasing the real pedophiles?

So far nothing happened to 2D loli, people are just acting in prevention of whatever could happen in the future, basically out of fear.

Is he on the list?

>he hasnt saved all his loli naughty picture books before the meltdown
baka
and im not sharing

Good

Lolis demean women and make rest of anime community look like shit. Its a good thing that bad parts are being purged, Il take more western consumers fueling production over your fetish any day

>Others choosing to only draw JK
Feels good, we need more quality artists.

>pastebin.com/PpgYiFD5
Waiting for this user to deliver, we believe in you.

finally i will stop masturbating

What about muh middle-schoolers

The scandal was for real CP, why the fuck you think lolicon hentai will be affected?

age of neesans is coming

You can't just change people's taste, they will just draw loli and say they're JK instead of JS usually.

Nice bait

The kenshin guy didn't even draw Loli, he and the guy who actually fucked underage girls were both shounen authors. Also since it was for 3D who cares, those two were retards for going 3DPD in the first place. The nips don't give a fuck about 2D, in fact when the UN tried to tell them to stop depicting sexual violence against 2D women Jap females told them to fuck off and that 2D != 3D and if they're so worried to actually worry about real people instead of imaginary ones. Shit if anything because of muh olympics they'll just put the hard core loli books behind the counter instead of with the other magazines in the rack and bring them back out after they end if they even do anything at all. Nothing will happen.

the slippery slope is real

give me names, who's not participating in C92, who stopped stopped all social media?