The English never overcame the loss of their empire

And so they degraded and degraded... and degraded and degraded. I don’t see them as real humans any more.

Attached: 99C59929-DDE7-47F6-973A-04681E1C07A7.jpg (1280x720, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EezDWiz35FQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–1812)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Piefke trying to call anyone not human

sure thing sergei, sure thing.

idk those in (pic related) seem like really fine specimen

How is he wrong?

Are you sure you aren't talking about the French? They have far bigger chip on their shoulder about losing their influence on the world than the Brits. Have you ever wondered why you just don't see French people on mainstream English language message boards and forums and shit, but you see people from just about every other country in the world? It's because they refuse to learn English, they want to have everything in French, they have their own versions of every popular site in French. This is a kind of autism you don't see with any other people on the planet except MAYBE the Russians.

why is there always such angst between Germany & the UK?

>How is he wrong?

/this/

Have you ever seen the UK lately? Honestly, compare their current state to what they were in the early 1940s.

fuck off ahmed go home or use a meme flag dont disrespect out proud colours with your subhuman shit talk

Because TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP.

he isnt german hes russian

Still, there's historic tension between you guys and I wonder how long it's been like this - you two should be best friends, maybe even lovers.

>you two should be best friends, maybe even lovers.

Make no mistake, the German people always hated the Anglo-Saxons even before the Saxons mixed with the Anglos.

G*rmanoid pigmen are the ones who give england a bad image.

that doesnt make sense sergei, your poor appreciation for the english language is showing

Attached: 1515295508219.png (301x443, 254K)

who the guy

You need to capitalize the word “english” in “the English language”.

You're right.

Worth a watch. If you can, watch the whole series; very interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=EezDWiz35FQ

DOO DAH
DOO DAH

Righto Muhammad.

We sure put a stop to your kingdom though didnt we?

My name is Hans, the Brits are Muhammad. You should know that Jackie Chan.

We never had a kingdom, we had an Emperor (Caesar / Kaiser).

Because the UK is a more powerful, more successful, far funnier and just all round better version of Germany. Honestly if my nation lost back to back world wars I would kill myself in shame.

So what you're really saying is that you think all Germans should just give up and die already?

Attached: are you saying.jpg (1200x630, 67K)

You can't understand that burger UK are our true nemesis . Perhaps if you lose to Russia but iam not even sure Russia is your nemesis your too young for that i think

There were several kingdoms before the unification of Germany, and even after Bismarck's feat, several kings were still around being kings (i.e. King Ludwig II of Bavaria).

I believe we have to much integrity and honour.
After we smashed then in two worlds we should have executed every german person or enslaved them and divided there resources up equally between the main allies, UK, USA, Soviets etc

wars

Did they UK ever have greater plans to just conquer Europe, wtf would continental UK look like holy shit

then -> them
there -> their

and some missing commas.

like this
Im stoned out my nut NERD

Attached: asfasfasf.jpg (730x494, 114K)

>wtf would continental UK look like holy shit

- Italian, Bohemian, Viennese and French cuisine all eradicated in favour the British main dish: curry.
- Mandated minimum number of misaligned teeth.
- Every house has mandatory outside piping in order for those pipes to freeze over during winters.
- 80% of all medical staff needs to be a second-generation Indian immigrant
- Foursies will be enforced, ignoring tea breaks is punishable by catapult
- Only two political parties allowed

Why don't you fuck off back home you scrounging paki?

:lol:

Now post his hairline photo and how he lost all his gains

There has never been a King of Germany.

mfw Denmark has a bigger empire than GB

The faggots even firebombed our civilian population twice for literally no reason

Attached: NickandSam.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

they weren't all that humanoid when they had their empiiiiiiaaa

Attached: 345643655.jpg (700x658, 108K)

When did England invade Poland?

That's sad bud, i don't consider you my enemy but an old friend, the true enemy is invading us and has always been infested among us.

Attached: ball.png (848x4969, 778K)

>losing colonies is a direct cause of vaguely defined "degradation" and reason enough to "not see them as human anymore"

pls kys

How is this worth a thread
It's not even a theory, it´s a stupid guess at best

yet we have a better military, better economy, better budget, better GDP ETC

good point i think that might be a mistake, we have defeated you in battle on multiple occasions though.

cringe

>When did England invade Poland
There was a small war about 70 years ago, I forget the details.

Teabagged faggot talks about military might while Russia cucks them near their territorial waters and at the same time scared of facing prison for shitposting.

Indeed, but there were many kingdoms in the region that was to become Germany.

>even before the Saxons mixed with the Anglos.
It's Angles.

Whoops had sage left on, nothing personell op

Is he natty?

Get out of India Abdul.

When did you invade finland and norway and denmark

see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Campaign

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–1812)

Not sure about Finland.

You did not invade norway then you helped them against their invaders, and no invasion of sweden either.

If the French are so proud, why are they allowing their country to be over run with niggers?

You seem to think invasion carries some sort of negative connotations.

Look at how you are replying. You disgrace my flag.

>German people always hated the Anglo-Saxons even before the Saxons mixed with the Anglos
The "German" people is just a federation of Germanic tribes Ivan. Anglos and Saxons are north Germanic tribes so what you wrote makes no sense.
Germanics = Anglos, Saxons, Jutes, Frisians, Danes, Swedes and so on. Go kill yourself you fucking cunt and stop talking shit about the bongs

>yet we have a better military, better economy, better budget, better GDP ETC
are you proud that you just manage to come out on top when comparing yourself to a people of 5 million? There are less Danes on this shit earth than mudslimes in southern England.

>What was the Holy Roman Empire of the German nation

Angles stopped being German when they got to Britain during the times Christ was alive.

An Empire

the UK "invaded" Denmark in 1945.
WW2 was the only time in our history that Denmark fell completely.

Attached: c58b7d5d3a8f9412f32870983686cd80--copenhagen-denmark-occupation.jpg (736x552, 68K)

he lived to 450 yrs?

If you're making up fairytales why not go full ham?

>Angles stopped being German
no they did not. German is a ethnicity not a nationality.
It is not the fault of us that you autistic central Europeans chose to call your federation "Land of the Germans". In Danish we call Dutch, Germans, Austrians and so on the same name "Tyskere".

I lived in France, bro. I can confirm they are smug as hell and they pretend like the last 100 years didn't happen, they're still the center of the world and their language is still the only one that needs to be spoken and if you're worth anything, you will speak in French. Their attitude to French is similar to the American attitude to English: Learn it or gtfo.

As far as the immigrants, no, of course they don't like them, but they don't really seem to mind them as long as they speak French and don't act like complete niggers.

Shit man, I don't think they ever got over their loss of the thirteen colonies.