GALLO one of the Good Guys

The feminist tribe chooses odd heroes. Hillary Clinton. Feminism should be a fight for fairness. Instead the fight is only to control outcome. And when feminists don’t like outcome, they assume something’s unfair. Like fools. Most of the left is the same way.
>archive.fo/L5YUn

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4
youtu.be/wzKidOB0CG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gallo is the man. Also, Gallo, I know it's you, give me a fucking link to full discography.
When is a great album, one of my favourite albums ever in fact. Buffalo 66 is a great movie.

"Hey, Mark Zuckerberg, Sheryl Sandberg and David Wehner, please lie down and die."

"I like Donald Trump a lot and am extremely proud he is the American President. And I’m sorry if that offends you."

"However, I’m torn between wanting to help each and every person in every possible way. Torn between that and wanting to erase 6 billion of them, or even more."

Not even his best lad.
>Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration.
>Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount

Gallo is great but Sup Forums plebs won't know this. Even plebs on Sup Forums aren't familiar, too busy watching superhero movies. It will all fall upon deaf ears

Many a night spent jacking to Christina Ricci imagining my face in her bosoms

Attached: oA9qtdd.gif (540x300, 1.87M)

Christina Ricci in Buffalo 66 is my eternal waifu. May God Bless you, Vincent.

Poor taste in chicks, Hans.

Too true, Nige. I could have chosen this english rose instead

Attached: english rose.jpg (568x853, 114K)

The utter state of that junkie. Amy Winehorse?

Today’s liberal mainstreamers have tried hard to eliminate antagonism and instead have cultivated a weird friendliness toward cultural radicalism. Cultural radicalism has then become completely fashionable and it is now part of the status quo.

>English
>Winehouse
>(((Weinhaus)))

When Amy died the world lost a very talented junkie.

>Talented
Fuck off

There’s a part of me that thinks and believes every single person is great, amazing, vital and likable. However, I’m torn between wanting to help each and every person in every possible way. Torn between that and wanting to erase 6 billion of them, or even more.

Her voice was incredible.

tldr: Ebert is a jew

Not for me
Great quote

>I am not really in Goodfellas. I’m a glorified extra in that film. Anytime a writer writing about me includes Goodfellas in my list of credits I know they are lazy, disinterested, and don’t like films.
Lmao, I used to spam this shit all the time on Sup Forums.

my fav has always been

vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4 "

or the modest fee of $50,000 plus expenses, I can fulfill the wish, dream, or fantasy of any naturally born female. The fee covers one evening with Vincent Gallo. For those who wish to enjoy my company for a weekend, the fee is increased to a mere $100,000. Heavy set, older, red heads and even black chicks can have me if they can pay the bill. No real female will be refused. However, I highly frown upon any male having even the slightest momentary thought or wish that they could ever become my client. No way Jose.

I used to be a bit of a Gallo fan boy a years ago. I even got into his music:

youtu.be/wzKidOB0CG8

>Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar.

Attached: f34t3ytg.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Dropping Bombs
>I was close to Asia Argento, but we were never engaged. I do remember though threatening Harvey Weinstein for what Asia claimed he did to her. That created a real enemy in Harvey who certainly went out of his way to marginalize my work and my opportunities as much as he could. By calling him out then I was his enemy and no one from the press would repeat any of my claims against him. My clash with him was costly to me in a real way. Naturally, it felt bad when, instead of speaking out along with me, Asia then denied and changed her story and went on to work with him, carry on a personal relationship with him, and repeat additional things I said about him to further enrage him against me. Her appearance in recent press regarding Harvey is very uncomfortable for me.

>Today, young people in the big cities in New York and California are all part of a similar social ideological consensus and all think alike. They are highly motivated in their ideological reasoning and are intolerant.

>By the way, tolerance is tolerance is tolerance. Period, you assholes. Today’s intolerant, young, liberal California/New Yorkers are only comfortable within their own shared consensus. Friends must think alike and believe the same things now. They must vote the same and defend the same ideology like zombies. Anyone who disagrees can only be evil, stupid, and wrong.

Attached: 369449.jpg (819x1200, 111K)