Dubya-era Neocon John Bolton appointed National Security Advisor

How long before another false flag war? How long before American Sup Forums posters get drafted to go die for Israel?

Attached: rnc-bolton-e1514859256729.jpg (678x381, 35K)

If appointed, Trump needs to keep this zionist faggot locked in the White House basement and ignore him.

doubtful

If you're under the age of 25 and male, you probably won't be in the breeding pool any longer since we're going to war soon. Sucks to be you.

BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-09-at-11.09.13-PM-1024x663.png (1024x663, 972K)

>If you're under the age of 25

>tfw I'm 26

>tfw turning 25 in october

>mfw I turn 25 this year
>still got 7 months to go

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Attached: 1256214613552`2.png (174x162, 30K)

yeah good brains president is hiring a guy to not listen to him

damn! the chess is OUT of my ASS

WWIII on the way
20 minutes out

W/ the way that women have/are being brainwashed by feminists I'm just surprised we don't a declining population yet.

> another false flag

Any bets on what its going to be? I bet its going to be a mix of cyber, nuclear and massive. Something like a hack of nuclear plant with a virus so its explodes but computers survive and they say "virus made in Iran". And pindosy will eat that up, because they eat up that Russian meddling bullshit so well.

Attached: 14506337133880.jpg (502x438, 30K)

Finally we're gonna invade some other country

Attached: 1520845528550.jpg (750x709, 41K)

when shitlibs, faggot NEETsocs AND leafs all hate a guy, it might be time to give him a chance

no you can be drafted even if you are a gay faggot. And you should celebrate that and be happy and not be terrified that your life now belongs to an army controlled by jews.

Well Trump would draft all the LGBT if he wanted to LOL. Your country is worse off than mine, 1/3 of your population has aids/hiv.

So we can rape Europeans and American women AND spread AIDS as a biological weapon. Russian liberators evolved and only became stronger.

LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT

Attached: d36[1].jpg (600x461, 62K)

1D connect four

SHOW ME YOUR DRAFT FACE, Sup Forums!

Attached: e2b.jpg (428x500, 25K)

retard

>SHOW ME YOUR DRAFT FACE, Sup Forums!

At least with the draft we can go back to the 1960s era rioting and protests again.

Your mom is gay.

Anybody notice how there are about 6 topics on "neocon Bolton"? Anybody wonder why? I guess the "forces" are out to try to change people's minds of Trump. Not happening idiots but keep trying.

gimme gunn

Attached: 1518324786299.png (778x512, 45K)

>Implying John Bolton is good person
pls go back

Your entire family has AIDS.

Bolton has a track record of being shit and anyone old enough to remember the Iraq war kicking off knows it.

shill thread number 15

bolton actually isn't a neocon

he just loves war for the sake of killing and destruction

>John Bolton
yeah sure hiring someone for publicity but secretly having your agenda TOTALLY is stupid.

Damn, I'm getting old. I remember Bolton clear back during Iran Contra when I was a kid.

He draws an outline of Iran on his wife's ass before he fucks it.

Seriously. We're going to war with them, soon.