Add this to the growing list of my country's efforts to be retarded

Add this to the growing list of my country's efforts to be retarded.

Serious thread - Where in the USA can I go to avoid blacks, SJWs and School Shootings.

preferrably favourable income tax laws

Is north florida any good? I love miami in the south but i wouldn't like to live there permanent

Attached: brexit passport.png (776x563, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0
gemalto.com/companyinfo/board#Akbari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Where in the USA can I go to avoid blacks, SJWs and School Shootings
Rural Northeast/Midwest

One man can save us
youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0

>I wanna go where minorities aren't
Go somewhere that gets more than three feet of snow a year

Redpill me on him. I have never paid much attention to him. I barely read MSM anymore

So Muslim's are going to be making your new passports?

Wew lad

>out the pan
>into the fire
future is eastbound my man

>correction
Muslims are gong to be making passports for more muslims

Boise. But if that is too small town Portland or Seattle. Only issue is the that everyone is a shitlib. But very white and very low crime.

Colorado any good

I know it voted democrat, which i can cope with. i know it has lretty libberal attitudes. but does it have SJW problems like california?

Do not go anywhere in Florida, it will be a culture shock beyond belief even in the nice white areas. Look at the pacific northwest in mid / small suburbs as well as places in New England [but be VERY careful to avoid the nig-zones], Wisconsin, and the north peninsula of Michigan.

I do have sympathy. Sorry Anglo cousin.

Attached: a55.png (600x599, 296K)

I've heard good things about Boise, yes Colorado is good but it's being infected by doodweedlmao so be careful about some of the larger cities.

South west Pennsylvania has cheap land, English like weather, and plenty of work.

What about Texas or New mexico? I dont mind spics

t. a half spic who doesnt speak spanish

More hippy than crazy sjw. You're fine if you stay out of one of the 3 or 4 big towns.

Colorado Springs is apparently very nice and conservative. Also only 30 minutes to Denver for when you need some city action. You'll also get Pikes Peak rallys up there.
>but does it have SJW problems like california?
yeah mostly. Lots of homeless. Seattle is famous for tent cities and drugs. I lived in Portland for years but that was like 8 years ago. Not sure if its worse now.

Are you half spic or half Spanish? There's a huge difference here. Do not move to the sunbelt it's absolutely infected and you won't like small towns in that area.

I can cope with that - I like snowboarding so it'd be good in winter.

Income and Capital gains taxes?

>I live off crypto at the moment

Colorado Springs is the only town in CO that doesn't allow weed. It's based.

>half spic
As in mestizo/indio blood or spaniard who puts hispanic down for free gibs despite being 100% white.

Basically anywhere that doesnt have colleges or universities
they are the driving force for all these fucking retarded groups normal people deal with here
just go live in Washington, it is basically just as cold rainy and depressing as England and you can probably avoid the constant niggery and bullshit
AVOID SEATTLE, and expect lots of indians (feather, not red dot)

Attached: 1499632894476.png (400x600, 296K)

What climate do you desire?

Forget NM. Nevada is better. I might be moving to Las Vegas for work. I'm excited and nervous.
>t. NYCfag

Youre best bet is probably a southern small town, youll have blacks but southern rural blacks are nothing like their urban gangster cousins.

You could go up north to get away from minorities, but youll have shit weather and sjws.

You could go to appalachia, but then you live with white niggers.

Might have to add that city to the list of places I'm looking to go when I leave my college town.

Half colombian - born in Miami
Half British
textbook 56%er

cant speak a word of spanish so Miami and south floridais pretty out the question -

Yeah it seems really nice and comfy. Just too far from my family, otherwise I would consider it again.

So you have two passports? Nice I'm jealous.

Washington as in DC or state?

arizona Iowa wa state

yeah - when i mean black i mean Niggers - not respectable hard working african americans.

New Hampshire.

>99% white
>No income taxes
>Decent gun laws
>Beautiful scenery
>Skiing
>Mountains

State, DC is a democrat stronghold with high living costs.

yes - and an SSN so i can litrally just up and go when i want

There is no difference other than how they're acting at any given moment. Please stay in the UK if you think like this.

had to check the geography just now. Summer climate? t shirt weather? i play golf

Cool man good luck hope you find your new home. Oh wait, I almost forgot:
>kys shitskin mutt reeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: ok.png (1098x520, 632K)

anyone wanna bet that Jews are involved

North Florida is nice, especially the panhandle. The more country, the less niggers, and the more polite they are.

The Deep South is my fave. Daisy Duke and Johnny Rebel.
New Orleans looks like hell to me though so it's not all good.

North Florida is alright, but there’s too many blacks and the schools suck.

Try NH if you can tolerate the cold and a few junkies.

I'd recommend staying out of schools and living in a white neighborhood you headass

Brutally cold and long winters and comfy t shirt weather in the summer.

Gold is for assholes, learn to ski or go live with the boomers in Florida if you can't handle the cold.

Sorry borders closed

Learn french, and come in the Ethnostate the eternal anglo never could assimilate.

Attached: 1520915108256.png (976x784, 1.52M)

Las Vegas used to be cool, but it’s terrible now. I grew up here and have seen the effects of mass migration. You will see less white people here than in New York. Shit is insane. Since 95 it’s been nothing but (((carpet-baggers))) beaners, and California’s. You’re better off in Salt Lake City or Boston from what I have seen. Northern Nevada is based from what I hear, but it’s basically it’s own state.

© Getty
Share on Twitter (opens new window)
Share on Facebook (opens new window)
Share on LinkedIn (opens new window)
Save to myFT
Henry Mance and Mark Odell 4 HOURS AGO 345
A French company has won the contract to produce Britain’s new dark blue passports, leading to criticism from some Brexiters who had heralded the change of colour as a symbol of the benefits of leaving the EU.

GEMALTO, a security company based in Paris, won the tender process ahead of the UK’s De La Rue, said one person briefed on the decision.

Board of directors - one is a Literal Ackbar

gemalto.com/companyinfo/board#Akbari

Attached: gemalto.png (671x498, 85K)

Midwest baby. Lots of whites and if you stay away from the blacks in Chicago (much easier than you'd think), it's the best out of LA and NY. Midwest comfy

>Where in the USA can I go to avoid blacks, SJWs and School Shootings.
You can't.
Remember? You memed us into retarded violent mongrels.
The UK is the kingdom Brits truly deserve.

Is Henderson a comfy town to live in? I'm single in my late 20s. Need to find waifu. DESU I'm only considering this because the company is great and it would be a good career move.

Most nice white places that are not near Groid Containment Zones are going to have cold weather involved.

Attached: GEMALTOBOARD.png (509x272, 20K)

You guys are literally Scandinavia in America

Most of the midwestern major cities are niggified.

have a 4 year old son and an aryan wife

I live in scotland - its

Miami is the San Francisco of the east coast.

Forgot to mention - I grew up in a liberal state capital and went K-12th in a catholic private school. You could name the non-white kids the entire way through there was so few. Look into it for your childs education.

Several states don't even have a state income tax. If I remember correctly New Hampshire and Texas were pretty good as far as taxes go.
Crypto is the best in the US because you'll find tbe best deals and numbers of sellers in USD. If you wanna cash out use cash by mail on localbitcoins or localmonero

You religious at all? Private schools tend to be better, only downside is you have to pay.

Dartmouth College is there, want to go to either do postgrad or exec education.

Montreal?

i speak basic high school french

>hates migration
>becomes migrant himself
The absolute state of Sup Forumstards

Not at all - she is though. Private I could maybe manage but i need my Buttcoins to be worth a bit more first

>want to get away from retards, sjws and blacks
>go to the world capital of retards, sjws and blacks

you will fit right in

....so....fags, homeless and drug addicts everywhere?

sew yew bee saiyan we wuz brits because papers n sheeit

I find this amazing for many reasons. The uk never had to leave the eu to change the colour of their passports. Croatia being a perfect example of this. The passports are now being produced in the EU as the story shows and now there is going to be a possible 600 job losses over this.

Still laughing at each disaster this thing brings.

America sucks man don't fall for the america is prosperous place to live meme

Trace your thumb on the southern boarder and coastlines. Those are all no-go zones.

fuck off were full, you can crash in Canada if you want

Attached: 1521572261227.png (527x431, 114K)

That's fine for Montreal, the west island is mostly anglo.

only considering it because I have the Passport already. I dont have enough Buttcoins yet to live in switzerland or Monaco

Sure we are, we're also 90% white despite (((Montreal))) being a magnet for gib seekers, even the haitians from the US... thanks a lot.

>Uk citizens pour into us at a rate not seen since the 13 colonies.
>us and canada become anglo again

Southern Georgia is great desu, plenty of golf warm year round and you avoid most of the big cities where the pavement apes are.

That only avoids blacks and SJWs

....I mean I've been to NYC....that place was the worst piece of garbage I ever did have displeasure of visiting when I was about 8, in 1988. I've been about 5 times since then, I got extended family that lives in NY State and Boston

Off to a good start then. New Hampshire, Maine, Alaska (if you're brave). Colder is better in the US for a plethora of reasons.

If education is important to you, pretty much any state in New England has one or more world renowned colleges. They're full of marxists and druggies but your degree will be priceless if you're in a STEM field.

New York City sucks though. Fuck NYC.

Look into North Carolina, big hispanic population in a lot of places and beautiful mountains and beaches. If you like nature NC is great, tons of beautiful state maintained parks and forests.

>>us and canada become anglo again
We already were, and fuck off, we're full Nigel.

You mean white, or American-white?

Not sure about the homeless, but the other 2, yeah.

I'm a British expat. I took a job in the US because the salaries are twice as high here for my profession. Most of the memes about the US aren't true. I live in a town that's almost completely white, and guns aren't a thing that anyone worries about.

If you were born in America then it only makes sense that its one of your main choices

Education isnt a concern for at least 10 years when my kid goes to high school.

Wish that were true.

It's amazing what a homogeneous white community can do :^)

Is applying for asylum in the US a realistic option?
I have a reasonable fear of future prosecution based on my political opinion, nationality and race.
How pissed off would americans be if a host of white, right wing, native brits asylum seekers started flooding their shores?

The Pacific NW has roots in Scandinavian settlers. So its pretty white polbro
>Seattle was founded as a city in 1851 but by the 1890’s, nearly a quarter of immigrants in the area were Scandinavian. By 1910 almost 8% of Seattle was born in one of the Nordic countries. Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Iceland and Norway gave Seattle a total of 32,856 1st generation immigrants at the cities peak. It is no wonder why Seattle, and particularly the nordic enclave of Ballard, had become the capital of Scandinavian culture in the West.

>How pissed off would americans be if a host of white, right wing, native brits asylum seekers started flooding their shores?
Very. You fucked yourselves so don't come whining to us.

Christopher Reeves was pretty much Anglo, I think his ancestors only married anglos

Attached: 220px-C_Reeve_in_Marriage_of_Figaro_Opening_night_1985.jpg (220x283, 19K)

Anything in Orange and Green minus Illinois.

Attached: E6B45A52-F140-429F-BBFC-54AFA47DF996.png (1789x2154, 306K)

if it's any consolation, French are making our passports too

The South is the most cucked part of America. Filled with niggers, spics and cucks.

Attached: D9D7AD46-B21C-4A22-9701-4830BE1BB68E.png (1864x768, 649K)

I find that grossly upsetting.
I want us to sort this shit out, but retards here would rather post really faggy posters to piss of muslims than actually get the cunts who got us here out of power.

Meanwhile the entire southern part of the US is filled with niggers and spics. Even in the rural parts

Cost of living is higher though and they're called memes for a reason bud, they're half-truths.

Utah or South Carolina.