Girlfriend told me shes transgender

She still wants the relationship to go on as it was, but she just told me she has gender dysmorphia and has "known she was a boy since 3rd grade"

but damn she got some nice titties and curves and dat ass

Idk what to do Sup Forums

I've actually got some feelings for her developed over time, it'd be hard to just break up.

Attached: 42ea8feaedc7e29d747a3b71079831aa.png (533x533, 718K)

Tell her that she has to understand that you aren't attracted to men.

Being gay is cool now, embrace it.

faggot lol

traps are gay

>girlfriend
You mean boyfriend.

but she has a nice ass

What if she breaks up and turns out it was just a phase and she realizes she is biologically a woman

Start rubber necking for other women and leave, she's mentally unstable and will ruin your life.

Attached: 1505064787881.jpg (188x158, 7K)

have you had sex with him?

Tell her about your intention to one day have a family and children and ask if she thinks her being transgender could interfere with that if your relationship progresses.

Then dump her no matter what her answer is because she's either legitimately crazy or infected with sjw.

pics or it didn't happen. Sup Forums needs to see these curves you speak of.

As always, op is a candyass.

>rubber necking

But she's actually pretty sweet and genuine. Just if she transitions I definitely can't be fucking a hairy ass dude with a pussy.

If you dont do it now, it'll hurt more in the long run. First it will be the buzzcut, then the tits being taped down until she breaks up with you because "I need to be who I am but we can be friends", then its the trannny surgery, she'll get married to a fag(thanks obama) and will still show you every step of the way because you let it happen to you.

if she starts to change sex therr will be no titties or ass anymore, think about that
search for actual treatment for the mental issues she has

>pussy

You mean an open wound that has to be stretched every day?

Tell her that you were only into her because you thought she had quite a masculine look and that is your kink, she will get offended by how you objectified her boyness and start acting more feminine.

once i lose my physical attraction I'm just gonna dip desu it's hard to have a strong emotional connection when you have no urges to have sex

Post pic of gf

his girlfriend is a female who thinks she's a man, dumbass

Mentally ill girls can be hot, but only if it's borderline, bipolar or some shit like that, not a fucking gender dysmorphia

shes a girl.

who says shes a guy.

so it's biologically a real pussy.

>dating a biological female
>not a trap

There's your first mistake buddy

You feel lust, not love retard. If you had a true emotional bond you wouldnt be able to drop the other person because they're not hot anymore.

Show her what happens if she does that.

Attached: armleg.webm (320x284, 2.91M)

well then shes fucking crazy

is she going to get on testosterone, OP?

Get him to peg you and suck his dick :3

You mean he?
Do not misgender your boyfriend op xaxaxa.
Dude break up or if you really want to deal with his shit try to convince him to go back to normal

Pound her asshole like a real boy would get pounded in a fag relationship. Don't ever touch the pussy, just asshole, and pound it good. Maybe you will pound her senses back.

This is definitely incorrect, she will take this as a compliment and start T to get even more masculine looking.

Dude you can love someone and if they turn the opposite gender just slowly change.

Tell her that if she really were a guy, she'd know how to handle a dick properly.

Pics or she's not real

> so it's biologically a real pussy.
Indeed, could be worse, you could have been dating her, gone to fuck her, and it's a fake pussy made from inverted dick and ball skin that doesn't lubricate and must be dilated every day to stop it from closing up like a wound.

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>or she's not real
well...

why are you even mulling it over?
Dump the freak and move on.

Attached: 10273731.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Dump her ass now before you turn into a tranny.

She's insane

Do your hot-crazy analysis and if it doesn't work out, get the fuck out of there

>girlfriend
>boyfriend
You mean goyfriend

>crazy in the head crazy in the bed
as long as she doesn't get rid of the boobs or try to graph a piece of hotdog to her crouch its fine

Tell her that she's been brainwashed into thinking that she can switch genders because our culture promotes it, and that she does indeed have gender dysmorphia that instead needs treating with therapy and compassion rather than cruel encouragement down a path of delusion, which will ultimately see her kill herself eventually.

Make sure you know your shit though. Look up statistics and studies, memorise them. Look up arguments and ways of phrasing arguments (Shapiro has some good ones like the talking toaster thing with his grandad). Above all, be tactful and compassionate; make sure it isn't a political statement but instead genuine concern.

Attached: 1517142425329.gif (300x300, 1.88M)

The clit is a penis, gay af

Attached: 9204AD4F-C5E0-48EB-B2A5-46DC1418B96A.jpg (624x474, 58K)

probably one of those "tests" that women like to do, this is the part you tell her you'll leave her if she goes through with it.

>boy since 3rd grade
>Girlfriend
>She
>Her
You are now a faggot. Congratulations!

Attached: This is gay.jpg (2048x1447, 160K)

soyfriend is also applicable

>she

if she wants to be a man you should fist fight him. also your now a faggot

>What if she breaks up and turns out it was just a phase and she realizes she is biologically a woman

Look at it this way. Her declaration of transgenderism already makes her fucking nuts. If she backpedals on it now or at any point in the future, she's still fucking nuts. If you had any sense you'd put muh fee-fees aside and stop wasting time by dropping her right now but you sound young and stupid so you probably think you're going to be able to "work on it" and she'll come around and see sense eventually (she won't).

it's a little too late for that man.

she can't just be redpilled into thinking her mental illness is a genuine mental illness.

she thinks its her body's fault. not her head

As long as she isn't going on hormones and still wants kids... should be "fine". I think it would be heart-wrenching if you broke up and she went on to ruin her life with "transitioning" and/or she wanted you to support her while she did it.

Be a man, break it off, find an actual woman.

then she's either totally bonkers or an idiot
really try what this bong said if you care about her

Leave the faggot

user, women don't consume soy to become men they get testosterone treatments.

This. The easiest way to turn someone off to gender transition is to show them the actual process. It's fucking disgusting and makes me physically cringe.

Attached: 1518065517838.jpg (797x789, 52K)

I scrolled through this entire thread and didn't find one pic of your girlfriend. You fucking owe us, OP.

She knows i have conservative social values and always hated when i bashed feminism and transgenderism.

So I don't think she'd be open to hear this

I feel bad for her, I’m sure you do to.

But she’s a boy attracted to boys now right? Or...

Trust me, she got a booty.

She's bisexual. Which I figured most, if not all, girls were to a certain extent.

I literally said, "JESUS CHRIST" at work right now when I clicked on that. Thanks :|

How did you not notice that it was a fucking guy?

If she believes it now, she will always believe it. Your sons will be raise to cut their dicks off by a psycho.

There are plenty of videos about that on youtube, show her those and maybe that'll discourage her.

If she starts taking T, you better like hairy masculine women! My bf stopped HRT since it has many potential health risks and we want to raise a big family. Testosterone is one hell of a drug, and it let my bf realize just how crazy women get from the estrogen. Transmen are the redpilled choice of partner in these feminizing times.

Attached: tumblr_o0axcd0edH1qersdgo1_1280 - Copy.jpg (1280x1707, 480K)

user I was in your position 5 years ago. I was depressed as fuck for two years, worked on myself and got a better girl who is far more feminine, far more submissive and way more fun to be around.

I know that feel though when that hot girl is going to be an ugly tranny because dysmorphia. Sorry senpai. If you care about the girl, stick around as a friend throughout the transition so she doesn't kill herself.

Trannies are fucked up in the head. Take it from me.

Attached: 1508651558289.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

Nope. Fuck outta there m8.

because she acts feminine. dresses feminine. has a bussy, has an ass, has tits, and long hair, and goes by feminine pronouns.

What the fuck does this have to do with politics? Take this literal gay shit to Sup Forums or /adv/

He’s right you know...

So you are currently in a gay relationship according to her

Well what else can you do? I would've said break up with her because she's a lost cause but you've said you're really attached this girl, so the best and the only thing you can realistically do, outside of entertaining her shit, is being honest with her and telling her the truth.

If it doesn't work out, it wasn't meant to be. Don't hamper yourself with a mentally ill girl user.

Attached: 1359431185148.gif (530x301, 1.95M)

Does s/he actually want to transition though?
I'm a closeted ftm dude, only open to my friends and family, and I don't want to actually transition because of the health effects (higher blood pressure and cholesterol, possible mood effects, balding, etc) and I already have clinical depression and some health issues so I don't wanna rock the boat.
IMO, express your concerns to her in person and talk about it. FTMs tend to be pretty chill and understanding people.

It's not a "she" you fucking faggots.

Attached: 1520307382385.gif (504x686, 268K)

wtf she's not trans she's just brainwashed
i don't know what to tell you

>d
Wait she's already transitioned? Keep going then. Who fucking cares (unless this is the woman you wanted to have kids with)

I thought she was pre-op and was going to become a man. My scenario is different, I came before the transition.

Attached: no cow understands me.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

if she actually goes through with it, which i don't think she will actually - i feel it's a phase - i'll just slowly reduce myself to a friend status until she doesn't even realize we went from bf/gf to just friends

feelings over women are never what you were taught "feelings" are. You like an image of her, which is obviously idealized, both because of our society, and because you have spent time with her. I know it hurts, but the best course of action is to realize she is a woman. A dumb woman. She can hardly make decisions on her own. Think of all the times you have told her she is smart, or responsible, or beautiful, but she really wasn't. You were just being nice. Every time you did that you enforced that idealistic image of her in your mind, and in her mind as well. And day after day, both you and her started to see her as this impossibly good image. Think about what "feelings" towards her you really have. It is hardly the best choice to indulge in her craziness. The first thing that will happen will be that she will think that she is better than you and will leave you for a lesbian. Because she doesn't live in the real world - how could she? She is so far off the charts she is now testing you to see how delirious you can become and how much of yourself you will sacrifice just to indulge a whim. I know it hurts, but ditch that bitch. She never was what you thought she is, and if it has come to this, it is hardly even salvageable.

Low quality bait. Fuck off you worthless Nigger

But do you understand that you have a mental illness?

Run.

Attached: Apururu.jpg (180x143, 9K)

>Transmen are the redpilled choice of partner in these feminizing times
>leaf

Attached: HnVr36P.gif (532x218, 1.31M)

she is a full on woman who mentally thinks shes a guy.

If you honestly couldn't tell she was trans, that's awesome. Do you guys fight all the time like hetero couples or is she "just one of the guys"?

Fuck it. Keep fucking her and if she's cool enough, marry the bitch.

Attached: 1513847613115.jpg (539x960, 69K)