Mormonism is looking more and more appealing to me based off it's familial values and strong community...

Mormonism is looking more and more appealing to me based off it's familial values and strong community. Why shouldn't I join?

Attached: bom.miss_.2.jpg (1024x924, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs
youtube.com/watch?v=DrFKDPIL-HM
youtube.com/watch?v=3ggp5j5gWs0
protectldschildren.org/
smithsonianmag.com/history/the-brink-of-war-48447228/
theawarenesscenter.blogspot.com/2012/11/sex-offender-registry.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't the place to ask these questions. Sup Forums is very anti-mormon.

Islam is looking more and more appealing to me based off it's familial values and strong community. Why shouldn't I join?

Attached: 54PKvvsz.jpg (382x383, 41K)

They're not Christians

'Cause your kids will grow up thinking they need magic underwear to ward off demons. You want a Mormon wife, not Mormon kids. Pull a taqiyah, steal yourself some women, and fuck 'em 'til they cry out to Odin.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

i grew up mormon, and i've lived in utah all my life.

goddamn i regret leaving the church at the age of 14. all my peers who stuck with the church are living enviable lives.

a lot of mormon men don't even believe in the church. they're "cultural mormons" who just love values and community.

Attached: mormon latinas.jpg (1600x1067, 230K)

I guess you should then, but be aware of Islam's current violet climate and history of violence.

They feel more Christian than any Christian I know

I don't really care about their lore, every religion is dumb when you look at them. I'm looking at the end result.

Reminder, mormon values include wife swapping.

It's a heretical cult, and nowadays it's all about based black guys and Zionism

It's fraudulent:
youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs

Mormonism practices cuckolding. They call celestial marriage. It is where the husbands willingly give their wives to the church leaders.

>so bad at talking to girls he needs an established religion to help him get laid.

Because it's a con job made to take away your money.

Arizona Mormon here.
The strong family and community part is correct but race-mixing isn't discouraged in the church like it used to be. (Brigham Young thought coalburners should be killed.)

It’s based on blatantly false doctrines. That is a good enough reason alone.

Attached: 39526198-CAC7-47A8-BBB0-C3B64D1B0527.jpg (750x752, 196K)

Sup Forums looks for truth. Mormonism mean ignoring all evidence the Joe Smith was a fraud

>Sup Forums is very anti-mormon
which is why people post about it all the time.

The BOM is the only race realist religious book of all time.

read it wicked are cursed with black skin

>a lot of mormon men don't even believe in the church. they're "cultural mormons" who just love values and community.

Yeah this is really true. They realize their families will be much better off in the church, Mormon men value their family much higher over their own personal utility.

Attached: 1521577975763.png (960x594, 772K)

Joseph Smith was a convicted fraudster who's wife didn't even believe him.

Attached: 1521505608815.jpg (621x960, 124K)

>Why shouldn't I join?
-because they are simply not Christians in their theology and cosmology, indeed mormonism is quite literally polytheistic.
-Even if that is not important to you there is a lot of evidence to suggest their beliefs are a fabrication rather than truth.
-Even if you want to live a lie (which will get harder over time) it will be unfair to your wife and create extreme problems when it comes to raising kids
-They place heavy demands on your money and time, which are hellish if you don't genuinely believe it.
-The Church hierarchy is arbitrary and smothering.
-No tea/coffee
-Unless your parents and friends convert they will not be able to attend your wedding.

Anyone who cares about reason, logic, and truth is anti-mormon.

Hence the mormon flight to Utah.

>They feel more Christian than any Christian I know

Facts don't care about your feelings.

>it's all about based black guys and Zionism
this is false. Fash is 100x bigger among gen Z mormons than non-mormons.

My cousins told me some of the members of their teachers / priest quorums won't go on missions to africa because they don't want to teach africans.

Mormon fash will be the most powerful political ideology of all time because it is backed by the most powerful religious books of all time the BoM.

Read the CES Letter, read the detailed account of the massive fraud, hoax, plagiarism, and nonsense that the Freemason Joe Smith concocted with literally zero evidence, and then if it "feels right", you're hopelessly lost.

>convicted fraudster who's wife didn't even believe him.

none of this is true. But assuming it is. He accidentally created the most race realist religions of all time.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 29K)

how come I've met non-white mormons then
other mormons I've met are degenerate weirdos too
t. suburbs of phoenix where a lot of them are

if they aren't christians they're better at following values that look suspiciously christian than christians.

>a lot of mormon men don't even believe in the church. they're "cultural mormons" who just love values and community.
I got this impression when I had a mormon girlfriend as a teenager and was meeting them when trying out her church. "you are way too clever and educated to believe in fairy tales but look at that hot wife and those happy kids" crossed my mind with some of the older guys.

Look at the map. Darker the green, more years the territories were under Ottoman rule.
What some of you may not know is this: economic state of territories TODAY can directly be connected to years under Islam terror.
White areas, like Istria, Dubrovnik, Slovenia and Northern Croatia, are economically well of, miles ahead of other ExYu regions, not too bad even compared to Central Europe.
Light green areas (Slavonia, Dalmatia, Vojvodina) are in much worse state, but still significantly better than dark green shitholes like Bosnia (Bosniak Bosnia), Sandzak and Kosovo. Im not gonna comment on 'Macedonia', since it is not a real state/nation/culture.
It is fuckin amazing that even 300 years after this occupation has ended,you can still tell massive differences between regions based solely on duration of Islamic domination. How can one ideology be so destructive its beyond me, not even Communism managed to fuck shit up nearly as bad as Muslim cockroaches.
Any comments?

Attached: 2018-03-22 18.39.34.jpg (960x916, 152K)

See:

Don't worry the do baptism and temple work for all people who die so eventually we all get to be Mormon. Necromancy for the win.

>My cousins told me some of the members of their teachers / priest quorums won't go on missions to africa because they don't want to teach africans.
Take a look at the missionaries in other countries - Brazilians, Islanders and Filipinos are moving towards being the majority.

>none of this is true.
It is, he was in trouble with the law for being deceitful - although it worse when he used members money to found a failed bank- before and after his revelation.

>He accidentally created the most race realist religions of all time.
It was no accident. Still Prophet Hinckley has made racial equality official dogma.

they are there. try utah. many proto ethnonationalists there. arizona is lost to lamanites. sorry

Mormon wife on right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=DrFKDPIL-HM

>lamanites
give me a rundown on this it interests me a lot

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1358414979513.gif (275x200, 70K)

>Mormon wife on right now:
bump

She's great

Like he said.

Attached: Matthew 11-30.jpg (482x5621, 1.94M)

loling rn. thanks for the bantz.

BoM is the single best explanations of the in-superiority of most of the indigenous peoples found on in the western hemisphere.

the wicked sons of the first prophet were cursed with dark skin, so the righteous lighter skinned people can learn to stay away from them.

At periods in the BoM, dark skinned people became light when they started following the commandments from the prophet at the time.

BoM is the single best religious text on race realism.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ggp5j5gWs0

you post this catroon al the time.i've literally seen you post it dozens of times. how is that working out for you?

literally no one wants to learn more from you it seems. Everyone wants to learn more from the actual mormons.

>Why shouldn't I join?

Because the spread lies about God and Jesus and actually worship Satan at the high levels. Don't believe me? Go look at the symbols on their "temples."

mormon user here

just read the book of mormon and go attend a meeting. Most members are white and conservative.

Attached: 1370375520915.jpg (600x720, 120K)

interesting, so they're basically just niggers
how the fuck do non-whites become mormon when their religion says they're wicked or whatever

Because they hate Christmas.

Unlike other religions the president of the Mormon Church is considered a literal prophet and can change any doctrine based on "revelation" which is what happened when they ditched the key practice of polygamy in order to join the US.

>based off it's familial values
Y'know LDS are all daughter fuckers, right? I ain't saying it's a bad thing but you gotta be ready that if you marry an LDS girl she ain't gonna be a virgin, she'll a been getting full of daddy's dick ever since she was a little kid.
Good thing is if they're like my wife's family they'll let you have the pictures/videos from when her dad used to fuck her.

protectldschildren.org/
>For decades, it has been common place for Mormon Bishops and other local leaders to pose questions of a sexual nature to children. There are reports of this happening to children as young as age 8. These questions are being asked by an older man, all alone with the child, behind closed doors and often without the knowledge or permission of the parents. Almost universally, these men have no comprehensive training.It is time for this practice to be eliminated from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

LDS church has been facing tremendous kikery pressure.

It has had to lobotomized many peripheral, non essential teachings to maintain it's ability to practice.

I predict the LDS church will become even more lobotomized to satisfy the jew state we are in.

The leaders of the Church have tremendous PTSD from a century ago when the state persecuted the church to the wilderness of the territory of Utah in 1847. Even then the church had to end a v profound practice, plural marriage, which was to populate the world with white people.

So the backtracking on blacks and the priesthood and baptizing blacks is feigning (((multiculturalism))). There is a cost of mormon women being impregnatede by blacks, but that is better than the risk of being shut down. The risk of being militarily shut down is real. Some very large US military operations were sent to shut down the church in the 19th century.

smithsonianmag.com/history/the-brink-of-war-48447228/

>Y'know LDS are all daughter fuckers, right? I ain't saying it's a bad thing but you gotta be ready that if you marry an LDS girl she ain't gonna be a virgin, she'll a been getting full of daddy's dick ever since she was a little kid.

You literally posted this shit yesterday. GTFO JIDF.

Mormonism is unironically the best religion for preserving and growing a white ethnostate that is best insulated against outside interference

It's practices ensure that even through disaster, that the mormon people will survive and thrive.

The true redpill is to convert to mormonism due to the ingroup/outgroup cultural enforcement, ensuring that your children and theirs stay in the in-group that is 99% white.

sounds like how a guilty cultist would respond

>the president of the Mormon Church is considered a literal prophet

the leader of the clan of Abraham was a literal prophet. you have zero understanding of the bible.

why is there a subreddit full of ex-mormons who come out about getting molested?

You’ve made the same thread weekly for months. You’re obviously Mormon.
My your god strike you for lying.

BEGONE HERETIC!

Attached: 1513649985312.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

Was it really only yesterday? Weird, felt longer ago.
It's still true. I've never met an LDS woman who wasn't fucked by her dad.

>the leader of the clan of Abraham was a literal prophet.
How many prophets overturn and cancel out the revelations of previous prophets?

Naturally notice how he ignores things like and ? The goal is to always be on the attack rather than actually respond to claims or controversies

Because Islam is much better, woman are far more closer to their family and as such the family acts much more nuclear than the modern christian family.

>subreddit
(((reddit)))

nice barometer of what is going on the world.

why did the kikes not make the same subreddit for the rabbis??

there is literally next to zero documentation of LDS leaders abusing kids. When it has happened the church addresses it like it did this week.

v different than the kikes. they bury all Pedo issues.

theawarenesscenter.blogspot.com/2012/11/sex-offender-registry.html

Do it then faggot mutt

Attached: 1519301601672.jpg (500x334, 52K)

>How many prophets overturn and cancel out the revelations of previous prophets?

Jesus, extended baptism for gentiles in addition to jews.

Moses, came down with a second, lower, set of commandments after seeing the idolatry.

You literally know nothing about the bible.

You are a horribly useless JIDF. I hope your managers are upset with your lack of knowledge.

Mormonism cucked. Cosmotheism is what Mormonism was originally supposed to be.

>Naturally notice how he ignores things like and ? The goal is to always be on the attack rather than actually respond to claims or controversies

(((CES letter))) is utter garbage. There is a reason zero academics engage in it when researching Mormonism.

Literally zero divinity schools take it seriously: Yale, Harvard, Clairmont. Everyone who is serious about Mormon research knows the author had personal feelings.

So good job bringing up the literal trash of antimormon propaganda.

There are much better antimormon propaganda, strange you can't even bring them up

reminder that mormon divorce rates are on par with national rates.

why are you calling reddit kiked when your religion has (((God))) as well?

>Jesus, extended baptism for gentiles in addition to jews.
Which prophet told people that Baptism could never be extended to gentiles?

>Moses, came down with a second, lower, set of commandments after seeing the idolatry.
Can you tell me which of these lower commandments contradicted the first set?

>I hope your managers are upset with your lack of knowledge.
See how you have to move the goal posts away from prophets contradicting other prophets to prophets introducing new teachings/laws? Kinda sneaky.

>your religion has (((God))) as well?
ok so now you're at an impasse

you either have a religion or you are an (((athiest))) and let a bastardized religion take you over.

Your choice. You're on the wrong thread if you reject the premise of the Father of Jesus Christ btw.

>Why shouldn't I join?
Oh, you want someone to preach to you. You want religion, do you?

Attached: Lucifer.jpg (336x252, 17K)

>(((CES letter))) is utter garbage. There is a reason zero academics engage in it when researching Mormonism.
Because its a popular summary, the sources in it though and the arguments are taken seriously which is why no historian who isnt a Mormon

-takes the Mormon account of the history of Central/North America seriously
-Believes that the Book of Mormon was produced between 2200 BC to AD 421
-Believes that Joseph Smith could translate Egyptian hieroglyphics.

>Can you tell me which of these lower commandments contradicted the first set?

maybe you should tell me since you're such a bible expert.

>Which prophet told people that Baptism could never be extended to gentiles?
Jesus himself prohibited gentiles to be baptized.

So he contradicted himself according to your logic, which trumps a prophet contradicting a previous prophet. The master of the prophets is Jesus FYI.

You really should study your bible before you shill against the mormon.

>-takes the Mormon account of the history of Central/North America seriously
>-Believes that the Book of Mormon was produced between 2200 BC to AD 421
>-Believes that Joseph Smith could translate Egyptian hieroglyphics.

literally no religious academic has ever opined that the BoM was written from JS ideas.

So no i'm not in bad company.

It's a cult. Try being a non mormon in a mormon town/city. You'll literally be treated as a second class citizen.

>You'll literally be treated as a second class citizen
i think you're being a little dramatic, but yeah. faithful mormons do tend to keep to their own kind.

>You're on the wrong thread if you reject the premise of the Father of Jesus Christ btw.
You're on the wrong board if you think some dead kike on a stick is worth shit. Fuck off and take your degenerate cult with you.

Attached: 1521659145313.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

>maybe you should tell me since you're such a bible expert.
No worries - zero. There are no contradictions or canceling out of previous commandments.

>Jesus himself prohibited gentiles to be baptized.
Are you forgetting the great commission in Mathew that comes after and clarifies Matthew 10:5 which is what I assume you are referring to? It was simply that they should preach to the Jews first before going on to the Gentiles not that they could only preach to the Jews.

THE BIBLE IS TRUE. IT SAYS RIGHT HERE IN THE BIBLE...

Attached: Luciferisnotpleased.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Do it, I did. I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life, I've had a hard time with employment, women, etc. But I feel like this is the one decision I made that was right, and things are finally going on track. Good luck, hope you join the church.

Attached: Oakland Temple Twilight_7364715-X2.jpg (1280x854, 342K)

You have to pay 10% of your income to them, and they are very serious about collecting it.

Yes, they will send you a bill.

Rundown on lamanites:
>BoM starts with dude named Lehi.
>600BC has theophany--god tells him to leave jerusalem for promised land (Mericas)
>Upon arrival, split into 2 factions: Nephites (good guys) and lamanites (bad guys)
>But the lamanites aren't as bad as the nephites think they are.
>a thousand years later, lamanites wipe out nephites.

Just stick with regular Christianity (Roman Catholicism). Mormonism is bonkers tier heresy. They're not even Christian.

fuck off fag

No we don't send bills, it's based on an honor system. If you don't pay though you can't visit the temple.

>literally no religious academic has ever opined that the BoM was written from JS ideas.
When they deny the historical legitimacy of the text that is what they are doing. When Egyptologists say that Smith did not translate the Book of Abraham from hieroglyphics the direct conclusion is that he fabricated the translation.

When historians, biologists, linguists and archeologists find that the BoM claims regarding North/Central America do not exist they are demonstrating that it was written from JS ideas.

>familial values and strong community

If these are the most important things in your understanding
of the fundamental reality of existence, then go
ahead and join up

Have you any money user?

This faggot doesn't speak for Mormons. You can bash em for beliefs you no nothing about but Utah voted Trump besides what this nobody tried to do and the capetbagger said.

Attached: 1515875390401.png (700x700, 36K)

6 And the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a curse upon them because of their transgression and their rebellion against their brethren, who consisted of Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph, and Sam, who were just and holy men.
7 And their brethren sought to destroy them, therefore they were cursed; and the Lord God set a mark upon them, yea, upon Laman and Lemuel, and also the sons of Ishmael, and Ishmaelitish women.
8 And this was done that their seed might be distinguished from the seed of their brethren, that thereby the Lord God might preserve his people, that they might not mix and believe in incorrect traditions which would prove their destruction.
9 And it came to pass that whosoever did mingle his seed with that of the Lamanites did bring the same curse upon his seed.
Alma 3:6-9.

Read it

>>You'll literally be treated as a second class citizen
>i think you're being a little dramatic, but yeah. faithful mormons do tend to keep to their own kind.
I don't disagree with this completely actually brother Alma.

Mormons do and should treat their own as royalty, which leaves outsiders feeling miffed.

It's literally no different than the Jews giving each other jobs nepotisically.

>Fuck off and take your degenerate cult with you.
ok what's the next best (((athiest))) cult i should join?

Please point the way and I'll be sure to become completely degenerate like you!

He still looks way better than the new one.

> There are
*There we're

Go to grade school to learn tense in addition to bible school.

Wrong. Different set of commandments were given.

There are man other instances. Jesus no longer prohibited his people from eating pork. According to you this is now a false religion because there was a change in commandments.

Do you really want me to keep finding you instances of change?

Jehovah commanding Abraham to take multiple wives. Jesus commanding his followers to only have one wife.

Wow this seems to sound like something Joseph Smith experienced. Crazy how the more things change the more they just stay the same.

>>But the lamanites aren't as bad as the nephites think they are.
>>a thousand years later, lamanites wipe out nephites.

The skin color change is crucial brother Alma. Skin and race identity are a crucial component of religion.

>Roman Catholicism
good luck not getting molested.

Just join the Freemasons. It's the same symbolism, rituals, and "secrets"; the same mystery religion of Babylon, but you don't have to knock on doors or buy magic underwear.