And the end is here.

>Sophie didn't died
>Tigre is banging Regin as the main wife
>7 vanadis as mistress
>Elen have tigre's first kid
>Tina BTFO
>Tigre is now king

Happy ending after all.

I was thinking it'd be dumb if he didn't get a harem with them.

What actually happened with Tina? I kinda feel bad for her.

So it's over?

Damn I keep remembering how the art for this shit put me off.

Anime had the best style.

>Tina BTFO
>7 vanadis as mistress
Wait, what? Did she ded and her viralt pick someone inside the harem or she just can't beat the D?

so did he fuq elizaveta

Tina was stabbed to death, Tigre wasn't involved on that.

She died like a piece of shit.

>Main Waifu: Regin
>Mistress: Elen (already gave birth to the first son of Tigre), Mila, Sophie, Orga, Eliza, Titta, Lim.

Tigre is swimming in pussy until the last of his days.

What about Titta? Is she part of Tigre's mistresses?

Wow what the fuck.

Read

Oh wait I had Titta and Tina confused with each other.

Nice.
I'm super happy with that finale, especially since ShinMaou had a great ending too.

Even the scythe bitch?

also I love Regin so I'm happy for her

all hail the king and Queen

Read

Lol like the other user I kept getting her and Titta confused

What happened to Lim?

The fuck is this harem ending bullshit?

Is a harem LN, what did you expect you idiot

Harem authors are finally realizing what their audience wants

>who
>who
>who

user you're going to have to use pictures

I guess not everyone can be redeemed and saved by the power of cock

>EOP

Theres a difference between not being able and choosing not to user.

This. It's about time.

It took nearly two decades but harem series are finally recovering from the damage Love Hina did to them.

Amen to that

I'm not caught up on this but since it got a harem end I guess I will. Very happy to see an author not being a total faggot for once.

>harem series getting an TRUE Harem Ending
Good job. Probably will start watching and reading now.

So Lim is not dying from her viralt curse?

She is a Vanadis now, the two daggers one.

Do you mean translations, or reading the novel? Didn't the translations stop being translated some time ago, or am I wrong?
Either way it's really nice to see a satisfying ending for a harem series, considering how rare they are.

>Harem authors are finally realizing
YESSS!

Are there experienced women in his harem?

Nope, she's alive and kicking and also a Vanadis.

Campione also got a harem end. Even better the final volume had two 3P scenes.

Haven't read up but know up until the Regin rescue arc.

Can someone tell me why Elen is just a mistress and Tigre chose Regin?

>It took nearly two decades but harem series are finally recovering from the damage Love Hina did to them.
Nani?
DxD its confirmed and Shinmai Maou also obtained a harem end

>also a Vanadis
Well duh, twin blades chose her long ago.

I mean you can't blame Akamatsu for that. Although I do understand what you are trying to say.

Still a lot of harem stuff usually has the MC not even chose anyone. So Love Hina is not the culprit about that.

But Shinmai Maou doesn't have the best woman in the harem.

Isn't it more apt to say that the authors and mangaka who lived through the blueballing have finally grown-up and decided to fix the situation by writing better harems?

>Can someone tell me why Elen is just a mistress and Tigre chose Regin?
Politics. Ellen is a plebeian and he needed to marry Regin to unify both countries.

Wait, what happened to the other archer fag from Asvarre they tried positioning as Tigre's main rival? Did the author just scrap that plan or does he show up and get sniped within the first battle this volume?

This. There's no point in writing one and blueballing people and having actually none chosen in the end. It's moronic. Choose one or choose all.

He married Tina.

He loved Regin more, she's royalty, and she's his main wife because she can handle the harem were Elen can't.

Wait so Lim admitted that she liked Tigre?

When did Mila confess? Or when did Tigre even say that he'll go with all of them?

How did Campione end?

Wait, I was out of the loop since V14 or so. What happened to the new dual blade vanadis as well?

Not sure if false info or true.

>vanadis
>campione
>shinmai maou
>dxd
>hxh
all harem ends, but what am I supposed to follow now?

does she not have to wear her pleb armor now?

Strike the blood

Are you retarded? The author has been going there for a while already.

>DxD
That's the only harem that failed to deliver so keep that shit for plebs out of here, only patrician harems have the right to stay.

so I hear this pic is not from the final volume but for the artwork book that comes out as well, will someone upload these pics as well when the illustrations of the final volume come out?

Harem endings are not always good. In the end they are cheap most of the time. Sometimes losses are better.

>Harem endings are not always good
They are for me. I don't want to see characters I've come to like get hurt at the end. In harem endings all the girls are happy.

Who was the warrior with silver hair and who was the snow chick? I need fucking pictures and names damnit.

Nigga what. If you're writing something that has a harem in its setting then you're already writing fucking wish-fulfillment garbage might as well go all the way and not half-ass it.

Who the fuck is Tina and Regin?

What? You mean they had sex or something on volume 21?

Tina = Scythe

Regin = Breast plate

So Scythe is dead?

That's fucked up.

She didn't want to fuck Tigre

>Being this retarded

Harem anime are already a fantasy. Why limit yourself instead of getting to keep all chicks? All those chicks falling for the MC is already not realistic, so there's no reason to not have harem ends.

What about Athena?