Reminder that Gohan will get a new form during the tournament

Reminder that Gohan will get a new form during the tournament.

El Diablo

Odds are that this line was forgotten a long time ago by the writing staff.

I'm sure, and then he'll job like usual. He'll be on the peanut gallery soon enough

Nah it’s just been put on the back burner piccolo’s elimination will likely get things rolling in that respect

So what?
It happened two times to gohan already. First time his dad died, second time he died.

yes the new form is dead gohan

Green dude will save Gohan again

He will aim, not that he already got it and is hiding it.

Scans when?

trying to think what gohans new form could possible be, but I'm drawing a blanco...

Most foreshadowing in those episodes has been trashed in the actual tournament. The only one that really counted was Roshi surpassing his weakness.

Blanco forced meme aside, it just means he's ditching SSJ in favor of unlocked potential form which is only possible with Kaioshin shenanigans.

I hope Gohan gets eliminated soon

Saiyan Shenanigans created SSJG and as a result SSJGSSJ too.

Memes aside the only transformation I can think of that would make sense would be the Blanco transformation. I think Gohan will get God Ki and unlock a 'God Potential' form or something, it would have the white hair that Toriyama said he wanted to add.

He won't. Just because he says he'll do it doesn't mean that he will. Vegeta always saya he'll surpass Goku and never does, it's clear to everyone. The show even makes a point of it with Toppo calling Vegeta out on it. Gohan is a literal nobody who once had great potential, but squandered his developmental years in a field completelty unrelated to martial arts. He couldn't see through Krillin's plans during the qualification mini-arc. Goku had faith in Krillin because he knows Gohan is a retard when it comes to fighting. He knows that once again, he'll have to carry the universe because his son didn't continue to train after losing to Cell despite vastly exceeding his power. Goku was dead and continued training. Vegeta had a family and continued training. Piccolo continued training. Tien contined training. Goten and Trunks were training as infants. Even Videl continued training, while balancing school. Gohan did nothing, for years, in pursuit of a normalfag life. Then another big bad appears who kills nearly all life on earth, including Gohan's mother, and Gohan gets a powerup by sitting still for a while. He vastly exceeds his opponent's power again, and he shits the bed again. He calls his opponent a retard, and proceeds to get outsmarted. How do you spend all your free time studying and get outsmarted? King Yemma had to restore Vegeta's body so that he could help Goku correct his idiot son's blunder for the second time. Even Tien was there, ready to pick up Gohan's slack. So the real fighters save everyone again. Years go by, and guess what? Gohan stopped training again, even after becoming the strongest being on Earth. The planet is in danger again, and is saved by anyone but Gohan. Frieza comes back from the dead, and Gohan literally faints in front of him. Zamasu threatens to erase humanity, and Gohan is once again useless, because he doesn't train when the fighters are training. He won't get a power up.

i would assume it would be the unlocked potential version of super saiyan rage

Unlike Vegeta though Gohan actually pulls through on surpassing his father, almost routinely

>Was stronger than him at the start of Z through rage boosts
>Surpassed him even without going SS2 in the Cell Games
>Became the strongest non-fused character by the end of Z

If he's throwing out hints he'll surpass his father there's reason to believe he's not bluffing

Nah. It will be more like SSJ Rage.
Seriously what's the point if SSJ Berserk when that exists. At least they could have made it to be a pseudo god state so that Vegeta getting SSB would made sense.

He'll get FUCK ALL, user

They will become Gogo

Intelligence is different from tactical sense. An educated man does not become a soldier simply because one puts a gun in his hand. There's a knack to getting inside the heads of other people, predicting what they'll do and preemptively reacting with your own strategies. It's a skill that's honed more in sports than studies.

>If he's throwing out hints he'll surpass his father there's reason to believe he's not bluffing
Or it just Toei's writing that always ends up leading to nothing.
I doubt Toriyama gives a fuck about Gohan at this point considering how often he shits on him via Goku and Vegeta's dialogue.
Better hope Toyotaro convinces Tori to give him a new form or Toei pulling another SSR powerup that will never be explained or acknowledged by the characters.

>Toei's writing that always ends up leading to nothing.

Yeah, no. Ultra Instinct was hinted at way back in BoG.

You mean ultra instinct?
Yeah, they realized that the only form gohan could get would be something like ultra instinct without the gay eyes BUT this is the goku show.
Anything even half interesting whether it's story lines or power ups has to go through goku first or stop at goku.
I mean fucking look at the form. It seems more like something gohan would have(minus the automagic fighting stuff).

So....yeah

We're stuck with a stupid unhype form that no one likes and gohan being a punching bag that might just get a different color aura before he punches out the EBUL NAMEKIANS.

That wasn't Toei's writing, that was in the outline considering both the anime and manga acknowledge it.
If the manga doesn't say or imply anything about Gohan getting a new form then I doubt it'll happen.

>Ultra Instinct was hinted at way back in BoG.
No.
That was just random martial artsy sounding nonsense spat out by whis during their training.

Toei has a habit of doing shit like that.

Everything whis said was litterally said to goku in his childhood and vegeta figured out on his own in dbz

Toei writes the outlines with help from staff.

I said BoG, not RoF, although it was hinted at there as well. Ultra instinct was first hinted at when Goku absorbed Beerus's purple sun attack and screamed like an Ozaru.

>stronger than Goku, loses
>stronger than Cell, loses, kills Goku, gets handheld by team, gets handheld by Goku from the dead
>does no training, becomes strongest, loses

His powerups?
>sayain rage vs Raditz, kills dad
>trains with Piccolo, chokes vs Nappa, kills Piccolo
>Oozaru vs Vegeta, loses
>unlocked potential by Namekian Guru, loses vs Recoome
>sayain rage vs Frieza, loses
>useless vs androids
>trained by Goku, becomes strongest in the world, loses to Cell, kills Goku
>Mystic unlocked by sitting, loses

Now we're here again:
>trains with Piccolo, chokes

Not once has Gohan trained himself and broken through his own limits. He knows jack shit aboht fighting, training, and is underestimating what it takes. His conversation with Goku is as follows.

"Dad, I'm going to start going to the gym again."
"Okay, son."

There is no way he'll get a transformation. The conversation was about him starting something, not achieving something. Motif of this arc is "merit of training even if you won't be the strongest", which is why Gohan is clumped together with Krillin, Roshi, and Tien. Was there a Piccolo or Vegeta qualifier? No, because they're getting big tournament moments. Gohan had his Krillin and Tien type moments already, so max he'll get is something like Roshi next, to display his usefulness as "captain" as a form of "power" in his "own way". Mark my words.

Spoiler for April 2018 Arc.

Pretty sure Gohan is going to get knocked the fuck out by the end of the year. The sooner the better. Hopefully that will lower the amount of shitty CHADhan posting. Like it did for Kefla cancer.

That's what I'm saying, he's too green. He never trains himself, lacks the fighting experience, and doesn't have an magical old man that can break his limits for him. The only vaguely possible route for a transformation is rage again, and I really don't see that happening again since it wouldn't mesh with Mystic/Ultimate.

What will you do when he goes blanco in few weeks?

wasn't gohan training with piccolo and they talked about a special technique?
maybe they will fuse or some shit.

Learn spanish, I guess.

>fusion dance with Piccolo
>absorb namekians
>defuse but steal half the powerup
I can see Gohan pulling this off and patting himself on the back for it. Piccolo would let hi, get away with it, too.

God ki version of ultimate would be interesting. Gohan did get this new form from a ritual with a supreme kai, so it's plausibel that gohan has not yet tapped into the full potential. But what is more important would be what gohan could be clothed with (hey, clothign beam exists so he could change custume in the arena). I think that gohan's transformation should go hand to hand with him discarding his father's costume. A return of him wearing piccolo's the supreme kai costume would be great.

>dbs
>general
MODS

they shouldve retconned ultimate to be godki, but couldnt because it wasnt red hair

Looks like it's time to pay respects for U6

Unless the Hit theory comes true

captcha: mexico begins

if hit theory was true hed reappear next episode.

Toriyama said that he wanted to add a form with white hair, but that he didn't because he saved it for a villain, which turned out to be Zamasu.

red hair is ssg. Ultimate with god ki can be anything. Kai's and god of destruction use god ki, and we have yet to see a red hair one. Hell, SSB and SSR prove that you don't need to have red hair when you use god ki.

Sure he will, Pedro Jose.

We have more than 3 months tournament, it will be boring if he doesn't come back. Jiren is awake and there are few interesting fighters alive

>DBS
>writes it in the name space instead of the subject one
>writes DBS instead of Dragon Ball Super
I guess making new threads is too much for you spics, right?

red hair is normal god for saiyans. its not a super saiyan like blue is ss and god

They already kicked out all of U6, which, along with U11, it was the only universe with actual buildup.
Considering it's supposed to last until March, it's obvious the tournament will get interrupted.
There's not even enough material to make 5 months of episodes, aside from U11, all that's left is U4 and U3, and there's only half of those left.

Kale a qt.

They don't have that kind of width.

just mass report

Fact.

Cutest girl in the universe.

Weren't we supposed to get scans today?

Why didn't goku instant transmission Piccolo to new namek, quickly explain the situation, and see if any of the namekians would be willing to volunteer to merge with him to boost his powerlevel?

Fusing with Nail allowed piccolo's powerlevel to go from likely around 40,000-60,000 to around 1 million, and then fusing with kami bumped him up to be on par with 17.

Him and CHADhan are going to beat the U6 namekians, and they're gonna do a whole sob-story or something and then they'll realize that they can keep both of their universes in if they fuse.

Because they will say something like "hurr you can only fuse with one person".

EL GRAND PADRE

that depends if they even had any Warrior-types left after Nail was gone

No, the descriptions specifically says that Piccolo comes up with an attack they don't expect.
Not only Gohan uses Piccolo as a human shield, he also has to beat his enemies for him.
Pathetic.

I'll bet "attack" was meant as "technique".

Hit is literally sitting in the stands. He's out. Going back to the ring in anyway would be grounds for DELET.

Why doesn't Gohan just power up a little and obliterate the namekians? He's easily above the namekians in power.

They didn't remove him in the Godpad.

I never really understood how Toei and/or Tori could just reduce an important and popular character like Gohan to background status. It's a really fucking dumb decision, that (hopefully they've realized by now and will rectify.

The whole scholar bullshit excuse is just that - a cheap in-universe reason to not bother with him. Considering just how much shit is hand-waved instead of given a thorough reason like the newest tingling bullshit from the U6 girls, I don't see any reason he couldn't both be a scholar and strong fighter.

Why is a series that hardly gives a damn about logic trying to apply it to a character, that is likely only being applied because of some pathetic hatred towards him from certain staff members?

Gohan was #1 in popularity during the Cell Saga, and was still a top 5 popular character after that. There's zero reason to keep him in the background. If they can bullshit Frieza into relevance, bullshit some other universe Saiyans into relevance, they sure as fuck can and should give Gohan relevance.

That hint was SSJG and it wasn't a hint. It was them screaming it in our face.
UI is something they pulled from their asses to sell toys for the christmas season.

Will we ever get a backstory?

Because his popularity kept falling down after he killed Cell?
If the post-Cell time skip hadn't happened, they could still bring him back and make him important because people associate teen Gohan with the one who killed Cell, and adult Gohan with the glass wearing scholar pussy.

Dude, piccolo is only 4 years older then Gohan.

I'm pretty sure that there would be more warrior type namekians born after they get to new namek.
Hell, piccolo probably personally trained all of them.

What's the chance of Vegeta, Goku and Gohan vs Jiren for the final of the tournament?

Forcing Gohan to focus on school instead of fighting ruined him. There's no way he can come back and compete with the likes of Vegeta and Goku when he doesn't train nor have that passion.

Do you seriously need a scene of Zeno crossing out someone on the godpad every single time a person is eliminated? Because we are already lacking several scenes of that. If that's all you got, then it's obvious that Hit is gone for good.

Saw color bro attempt Caulifla, so I drew her, and there I just made her Fasha basically. I'm too lazy to shade and do the actual hair lines.

Caulifla is fixed, enjoy.

1.This is the Goku show now.
2.Gohan's Saiyaman thing and then the editors throwing out his sure win against Buu fucked his popularity forever.
3.Someone had to push the japanese slave bitch family unit to the normals.

Noice, good job user.
Let's just hope both Kale and Caulifla get a bit buffed up in the next arc.

They will go like "ah so you can transform, thank god we're holding back the entire time, now witness our full power" them they scream and get on his level again. It doesnt matter that they could transform and wipe 90% of the fighters in the blink if an eye, it would boring and they will come up with any BS excuse to prevent it from happening, whether you like it or not.

It'll probably have something to do with intelligence rather than raw power.

Honestly, as much as they talk about how Gohan is a scholar, he sure doesn't show it

UI has been hinted at for over 2 years. Literally 10 percent of your life.

>There's no way he can come back and compete with the likes of Vegeta and Goku when he doesn't train nor have that passion.

He can because it's already been established in-universe that his potential and talent are far superior to Vegeta's and Goku's.

If they wanted to, they could easily have him keep up with them while not training as hard.

>his potential and talent are far superior to Vegeta's and Goku's.
>This is what gohan fags actually believe
God damn I don't understand the obsession you people have with him.

He was cool as a kid.
Now he's not.

El rosado is the new form

Could Gohan rosado beat El Justo Brendan?

Reminder Caulifla has sex slaves.

You guys are forgetting something important.

I feel like we may not even see Kefla's body type on Caulifla just to keep the contrast between her and Kale, hope I'm wrong though.

Because his potential as a kid and him being the fish out of water for all of DBZ and being the only one amongst all of the Z warriors that was a real honest to goodness hero type character was what sold him.

It looks bad when compared to the original female saiyan.

He wasn't even cool as a kid. The one cool moment he had as a kid was because his friends were fighting Cell Jrs. (they weren't even getting their asses beat but Goku), and an Android who happened to like life that he never truly interacted with died.

Its cool in the moment, but looking back Gohan becoming SSJ2 had a retarded trigger. Only F. Trunks and Goku have ever had a cool trigger, and F. Trunks' isn't even canon, its filler.

The only other time Gohan was cool was fighting Super Buu and that's it. He's always been a snot nosed shitty kid, and I like Gohan, but he's badly written. I'd honestly just rather them keep F. Trunks around and dump Gohan at this point. He's likely stronger anyways.

NO MORE WARMING UP THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

This.
He was great when he was the protagonist of his own coming of age story.
He's been boring af since then.

so just stfu about Gohan already

My hope is that the U6 saiyans get a sudden massive growth spurt like Goku did in the time skip in DB, and like Vegeta did while off in space.

He was super cool as a kid, because we were all kids at the time too and we identified with him.

>Frieza's a genetic masterpiece and a comat genius
>other sayains "asspull" is super sayain 1 & 2, something literally all sayains in u7 have achieved, and they still lose to Goku, Vegeta, Frieza
>"why can't gohan be as strong as goku reeeeeeee just give him a powerup normalfag writers he's a genius at books and a genius at fighting why can't anyone see that"
>"PLEASE"

Goten and Trunks on the island is not important

It has not.
You are simply retarded.
This form is 500% asspull and literally everyone fucking knows it.

DBZ is literally the Vegeta/Gohan story, Goku gets dumped on tons besides Frieza.

Also, Gohan is not a hero.

>Cried during Raditz and happened to get angry and hurt him a little bit
>Got Piccolo killed and cried against Nappa
>Wouldn't have beaten Vegeta if not for Goku's Spirit Bomb and him being pure of heart
>Cried during most of Namek but had a good heart
>Nearly got all the fighters kill because he dicked around against Cell and wanted him to suffer
>Didn't even step in to save Videl during the World Tournament even if Goku held him back
>Dicked around against Super Buu and got absorbed

The only time Gohan is a hero is as Great Saiyaman and bringing in money for his already rich family.

His rage moment vs Raditz was also interesting

They are young adults.
That's not how it works.

therein lies the problem. Gohan is a dead end now. I'm a fan of the younger Gohan, the adult, not so much. They stripped him of what made him great; His sensibility (Knowing and keeping with what was right) He insisted against Chichi to help Krillin and Bulma, still trained when there was still danger; yes he liked studying but defending the world comes top priority. That should've been his realization; that Training isn't just to fight, Training is for defending those he loves. Toriyama was just too burned out to realize that Gohan isn't Goku yes, but there are alot of MC's that aren't guided by a fightlust, but by their desire to protect. Gohan should've been the straight Hero to Goku's naive fighthungry guy.

I disagree, I never identified with Gohan as a kid, I always felt F. Trunks was more identifiable and the hero archetype than anybody else.

i expect the universe 6 saiyans to mature in the timeskip especially Caulifla for her to be a little more mellow