Reminder that democracy is the only form of government that works

Reminder that democracy is the only form of government that works.

Attached: 1517124979049.jpg (1183x608, 144K)

Nope, fashy dictatorships with a non-corrupt council kept in check by the party and keeping the Fuhrer in check and guiding the fuhrer to make fascist decisions is by far the most superior political system and the least prone to subversion and degeneration. The fascist dictatorship should be picked through internal voting in the party.by sworn fascists.

>non corrupt council

Attached: umoronfuck.png (511x474, 226K)

Communism is better. Or at least would have been had Japan not surrendered to the US.

sooooo
this time you guys are okay with it?

>Nope, fashy
>"fashy"

Fuck off stormfag.

Attached: 1517124348902.png (1024x692, 694K)

/thread

Attached: 1489773600430.jpg (2270x1522, 280K)

Who will become the greatest power in the world in the next decades? Who is slowly becoming a nigger multicultural, politcaly correct shithole?

Attached: China.jpg (390x285, 30K)

>Most of mankind had undemocratic governments for nearly nearly 12 thousand years in which it experienced steady growth

hm...

Benevolent dictatorships work better.

Point to one on the map.
Name one fascist society that has even last 50 years. Meanwhile, this countries system has lasted for centuries.

We only had "steady growth" (by which I mean you mean economic and technological) within the last 400 years or so, with the rise of proto-liberalism and liberalism.

You keep them in check and prevent corruption through investigations by the party and the death penalty for corruption.

trumps sweet ass golf cart.

are used RR phantoms getting cheap yet?
i want one, even if i have to import it from america and change it to RHD with 3D printed parts.

Attached: sminem.jpg (530x794, 49K)

is there anything in his life that isn't envy inducing?

Liberals give free stuff, Jews own the media, niggers procreate like rats, get free stuff then believe in the jew media and vote for liberals. All these guys love democracy. White hard working people get fucked.

Attached: MoreNiggers.jpg (480x350, 109K)

Can't, 25 year rule on imports.

you can import a new car, it just needs to be converted to RHD.

Fascism is a very new ideology, the ideology has only really existed for 120 years, Monarchies are a very similar style to the system I am describing and they often last for hundreds of years, there are many royal Arabic families that operated kind of like fascist leaders and their kingdoms lasted for hundreds of years. Although none of the aforementioned types of leadership are exactly like a fascist state. Mussolini was in power for 23 years and was only brought down by world war 2, Hitler was in power for 13 years, Franco (the fascist dictator of Spain) was in power for 40 years, and only then decided to turn Spain into a democracy to allow Spain to join the EU.

It is mostly world war 2 that destroyed fascist countries, and only very narrowly. Fascist countries could have gone on for over a 1000 years provided it was properly maintained.

In some decades de US demographics will become so nigger that Liberals will win every single election. Just like you see in South Africa, Brazil, etc. Then they will take your guns and your freedom. When whites became a minority they will risk being genocided.

Attached: Nigger 03.png (500x678, 158K)

Posts someone who was elected because of his pseudo-fascist behavior and is losing popularity because he isn't actually a fascist and can't just dictate and push through what is best for the country (he also is a zionist shill).

If by works you mean it's the only system of government that makes it painfully easy to destroy a host nation through tribal politics and putting incompetent morons in charge, then yeah, it's the only system that works.

You seem to think that the economic and technological advancements of the last 400 years are reliant on political ideology.

Europe has seen growth in the last 500 years because they were colonial superpowers. Wealth and prosperity facilitates technology, which eventually brings about the industrial revolution. That they chose democratic liberalism over autocracy is perhaps the draw of luck.

Growth is not reliant on political ideology. Being a superpower does. And being a superpower does not require any political ideology other than a central government. Do you really think that if African countries were more liberal, that they would see more growth?

Imagine a business where anyone can run for ceo by votes of all the staff.
The janitor proceeds to run for ceo and promises everyone less hours and double the pay.
The staff will vote him in despite the fact this will ruin the companys ability to compete
Would you buy stocks in this company? How about betting the future of your children's lives on it?
Then imagine the janitor wasn't getting the votes he wants so he stars inviting the McDonald employees from across the road into the office and demands they can vote too
These McDonald employees don't give a FUCK about the company, in fact they will laugh if it fails
This is how democracy works

Attached: 1520039857440.png (396x385, 119K)

Fuck off Sarg'n. Things have hyper degenerated over the past 100 years, things have grown ever more unstable, and the 300 years before 1900 were fashy as fuck, people didn't even see niggers as people. Liberalism isn't the reason for the (((West's))) growth.

>being this retarded

spbp

How so, faggot?

Attached: 1521511672450.gif (483x270, 3.13M)

history disagrees with you. the most successful empires in history were all ruled by monarchs. democracy is a fleeting dream that only lasts until the money is gone

*blocks your democracy*
*fixes your economic crisis*
*fixes your unemployment rate*
*removes degeneracy*
*takes you from a trash heap in the depths of depression to a respected world power in less than 4 years*
heh, nothin personel kiddo

Attached: 1466711530330.jpg (343x450, 18K)

this.

Rome worked out pretty well didn't it

>actually praising models of Royal Arab governments
>has zero understanding of the absolute economic shitholes that Mussolini's Italy and Franco's Spain were in
>claims omniscience, thinking fascist nations could actually retain rule for 1000+yrs
I could go on, but fags like you aren't worth it

Attached: 1512692317925.jpg (640x559, 23K)

That pic reminds me of how Hillary hasn't driven a car since Windows 3.1 was the shit

Never a country has gone from shithole to superpower so fast before Hitler.

>actually praising models of Royal Arab governments
Admittedly my knowledge of Royal Arabia is relatively limited, but Arabia was at its best under this style of leadership, even under more fascistic styles of leadership.

>has zero understanding of the absolute economic shitholes that Mussolini's Italy and Franco's Spain were in
But was it due to fascism or would these countries still have gone through this if it had been a democracy? Fascist Italy's economic troubles were due to the Great Depression which they never fully recovered from because they got raped in world war 2, America was going through the same thing, only they were able to use the war to grow their economy, temporarily of course. Germany is a fascist success story and proves me to be right and you to be a filthy kike.

>claims omniscience, thinking fascist nations could actually retain rule for 1000+yrs
Why couldn't it? Monarchies (a very similar style of government) have an average age of 800 years.

hitler was the greatest politician ever alive

if he didn't do stupid shit like declare war on US or genocide slavs that hated their government and would be willing to fight for him, he would be the greatest human that ever lived

I still can't believe that someone like hitler could exist
literally defies the laws of physics

>Why couldn't it? Monarchies (a very similar style of government) have an average age of 800 years.
Monarchies involve veneration of the throne, whereas fascist states venerate the leader of the country. Ever fascist country had a cult of personality and collapsed when its leader died. Whereas in monarchies when the king dies, they just say long live the new king.

yeah, he went from a poorfag artist nobody to one of the most influential people in history. neat to think about.

still a bit of a faggot for starting WW2 because he couldn't stop grabbing more lebensraum. he didn't even have the courtesy to finish what he started and win the war, and now here we are today.

Attached: 1521740534350.png (720x715, 472K)

I guess you could kind of say that fascist countries are a cult of personality, I think that is a tad unfair however. I would just say that fascist countries have a really close connection to their leaders. Anyway, it is untrue that a dictatorship collapses when their leader dies, otherwise North Korea would have collapsed ages ago, Rome would have been destroyed early on, the USSR would have collapsed after the death of Stalin or even Lenin. What you said simply isn't true, and I think monarchy would be way more immoral and illogical than fascistic countries that have a minimum IQ for leadership of 130, because you could have a monarch in power that has an IQ of literally 90 because you have no selection.

any system that relys on hoping that your leaders aren't corrupt is inherently flawed.
a truly succesful system will assume the worst and be built to prevent it from causing major issues.
if you give someone power that can be abused, it will be abused.

>Hillary doesn't drive
She couldn't renew her license, because of the seizures

That is why you have a fascist council kept in check by a fascist ethics and anti-corruption committees.

direct technocracy is the way to go.
too many people for corrupt individuals to fuck it up,
and only people who actually know what they're talking about make decisions.

Eh, a bit tedious and easy to subvert, although I do support a kind of version of that in which the nation's party (the central party) may vote on issues when allowed by the leader or the council recommends it.