$500,000,000 for abortions (including illegals) and Democratic lobbying/donations at their discretion

>$500,000,000 for abortions (including illegals) and Democratic lobbying/donations at their discretion
>fully funded sanctuary cities
>gun control measures
>billions for California. New York, New Jersey and other democratic states for infrastructure/tunnel
>specifically denies use of border fence funds being used on wall, only pre-approved fences

I sure am sick of winning, Trump!
Fucking stand your ground and become the great leader you were destined to be before it's too late!

Attached: IMG_2500.png (256x256, 78K)

Yep this budget is ultimate shit. Same thing we saw last march. GOP really needs to stop cucking.

>GOP really needs to stop cucking.
Or else, what? You’ll vote Democrat or Lelbergtarian? That’ll show ‘em.

Attached: 60FB08B2-4E8F-40F4-9A96-23AD87E76ADB.jpg (310x320, 25K)

Yeah unfortunately it seems like Republicans have very little leverage. They are always on the defensive. We are running out of time against demographics and powerful propaganda. Don't forget that Trump only won because of electoral collage system and congress only keeps its majority through careful gerrymandering. We must win the mid-term elections or everything is lost.

>$500,000,000 for abortions (including illegals) and Democratic lobbying/donations at their discretion

A political concession, nothing wrong with that. Have you even played chess?

>fully funded sanctuary cities

So the immigrants are getting fully taken care of. Again, nothing wrong with that.

>gun control measures
Something that should have been enacted a long time ago. It's another victory for the President. Not even Obama could achieve that.

>>billions for California. New York, New Jersey and other democratic states for infrastructure/tunnel

Why are you against building new infrastructure? This was literally his campaign promise.

>specifically denies use of border fence funds being used on wall, only pre-approved fences

Fence IS the wall. If you don't like that don't blame Trump, but go and build the wall yourself, shareblue shill.

Name one thing that is wrong with the budget.

Unironically this. I would rather see massive dem wins to push the center further right.
Accelerationism

cry more republictard

ikr, trump is a stupid neocon

i second that

we eurofags are laughing at you amerimutts

i agree with your post

>abortions for illegals
I unironically see nothing wrong with this.

Give up, the Republican Party is finished

yeah, me too

Shareblue shills, get the fuck out of here.

At least the_donald doesn't have you faggots.

Why the fuck are you replying to yourself?

sorry user, those are different flags

^^^^
Stop playing both sides of the argument, morons. we get it.

p.s.
The budget is not really revolutionary, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with infrastructure for CA/NY/NJ. these places are a huge part of our economy, and they need to be supported. NY/NJ infrastructure especially is in ridiculously bad shape

You're fucking stupid. Your ID stays consistent throughout the thread, even if you change your flag.

Attached: moron.jpg (74x703, 18K)

dude, sorry to burst your bubble but Trump is a fucking neocon liar

Attached: lel.png (503x446, 211K)

They will pass the budget because
1. Trump is a pussy and would rather please democrats than fulfill his promises to his base
2. The GOP has alot of Psuedo-democrats
3. Parasites (aka government employees and military) will cry when they dont get paid.
Is this what you call winning? I voted for him to smack these fuckers around, not cave like a bitch.

oh shit nigga, u dumb, that is just a number

Fuck off shill

yeah, Trump is a Zionist shill

Actually if they dont go full extreme right wing im voting blue to accelerate the inevitable civil war.

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

then go the fuck back there, we hate you fucking donald faggots.
you know what you dont see here?
(deleted)(because you spoke against israel)

how could trump let this fly? I knew the gop would shit the bed intentionally but why is trump?

Attached: awoocap.png (1000x900, 381K)

I can't find anything about gun control measures.

>but there is absolutely nothing wrong with infrastructure for CA/NY/NJ. these places are a huge part of our economy

Yes but artificially so. It's not a natural occurrence that half the population is only occupying 3% of the geographic space.

They're sort of allowing the CDC to study gun violence. They're not telling them to, but they're saying they aren't barred from doing it.
It's nothing significant considering their research under the Obama administration showed that firearms save an absurdly larger number of lives than they end.

Oy vey, you big goys tell 'am what's what, the only way to get what you want is with your vote!

Abortions are a good thing; you want more shitskins and low IQ faggots running around? Moralfags I swear. Though I agree with cutting off NY's infrastructure money since they piss it away on bandaid fixes. Have you ever driven in NY? It's like a 3rd world country here

Trump just has to say the budget is fulfilling his campaign promises. His base will believe him.

Cant wait for Mexico to pay for that wall.
Oh wait. :^)

Attached: 1521011306491.jpg (640x640, 42K)

I literally don't want Mexico to pay a penny for it. I want the budget to fund it entirely.

Attached: IMG_2410.jpg (403x392, 59K)

its not cucking, they are sandbagging.