Kekistani raid on North Korea

Okay Sup Forums, this may sound like the dumbest and possibly the most autistic idea you have ever heard but hear me out.

My plan is to get the DPRKs attention and just to spread the word that we exist.

Here is the plan lads,

First we get a high battery RC drone, The flag of Kekistan, A phone playing Shadily, and a camera (A Go Pro Hero 4 will be best)
Then go to the Unification Observation deck in South Korea and fly that S.O.B.
Fly it of the shore to avoid gunfire from the DMZ.

Once it is navigated out of the danger zone, fly the drone towards Kosong and do a diamond like flight. Fly low but not too low to avoid Crashing and Military involvement.

Then when enough attention is gained fly back to safety.

I don't care if it crashes as long as it reaches its intended target.

It sounds retarded but take it into consideration bois.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 at 5.51.17 PM.png (1101x508, 856K)

>fly a drone with the kekistani flag into North Korea
Oh dear.

Even responding to this thread is theoretically a crime, this is provoking Kim Jong Un who (by some accounts) is an SJW and would crack the shits if the kekistani flag is flown in north Korea.

If North Korean spies don't kill you before you leave Seoul airport, Interpol will probably catch you.

>we
How about this. You go do it and I'll bump the thread you make when you do. Until then SAGE

ok lads, i had another idea to fly another drone off a boat to Pyongyang but it was too retarded of

You want to fly a drone into the most heavily militarised place on the planet.

You're retarded if you think this has even the tiniest chance of working.

Second part, I'm not going to argue with. First part, why the hell did you think i would fly it into the DMZ? I'm retarded but I'm not that retarded.

might start a fucking world war

Attached: 1516288920040.png (466x490, 24K)

retard why not do it from russia where norks walk across the border to buy booze

doing it from SK is looking to end up in prison

that's a good idea cracker

Brah Sup Forums is a board of peace this idea sounds like an idea those hardcore nazi terrorists over on /r/ the donald might go for

Great idea! Post pics and videos

Attached: CC6B6767-FF29-4596-A4D6-A31C9D23E2F7.jpg (947x675, 96K)

I sense great irony in that

we should make a drone that looks like a tomahawk missile and fly it towards pyongyang

Attached: 425734573567.jpg (300x318, 8K)

More likely get someone killed, north Koreans have carried out assassination attempts against people Kim Jong Un simply didn't like the look of. He would feel very justified killing a kekistani.

it needs to be near the DMZ to cause maximum chaos.

Kek good luck on your mission, op.

>the bhutanese baneposting board i wasted my youth on will trigger WW3 and lead to the total extinction of all life on this planet

Attached: 56845678.jpg (304x330, 8K)

This the real hardcore of pol/ is at r_thedonald fellow kekastani so maybe try there

prais kek SHADILAY

> tfw a Sup Forumstard causes WWIII

Attached: ohFug9814r5941.jpg (637x480, 53K)

I like the ambition, but I’m in a remote peninsula of kekistan and don’t think I can really contribute, ... we need something more patriotic soon
Praise Kek

/thread

>praise kek shadilay
:^)

>we

Attached: 1521128301053.jpg (640x640, 54K)

The problem with your plan is that nobody in North Korea has ever heard of Kek or Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

I'm sure some Nork shill or WoW gold farmer knows about it.