Somoli Walmart employee washes his feet in bathroom sink

This is the sacred cow the left don’t want you criticizing. Took this pic today in the bathroom of my local Walmart of somoli refugee employee washing his feet in the sink on the clock. Barefoot and all, pretty disgusting... and if u say a word to criticize your a biggot. If he was white and I said “that’s disgusting dude.” It would be no problem but I didn’t say a word and give him the glory of “hate crime”

Attached: 0E33E2B0-98DA-467B-8F60-01F7848325BF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

This is how disgusting Muslim culture is.

There are several degenerate muzzies who go to my school and during lunch time, they go to the washroom to wash their face, hands and feet. It's fucking disgusting.

>hygiene
>disgusting
There is plenty of things to dislike Muslims for yet you pick the one and only thing that's actually quiet useful and a lot of fat and greasy westerners could actually learn and practice.

Attached: cat.jpg (315x315, 23K)

Putting your nasty ass feet in the sink? No thank you.

>be fat greasy american
>assume they have nasty ass feet because you yourself have nasty ass feet
Maybe if you actually took care of your feet, properly washed them, dried them and took general care of nails, dead skin and etc they wouldn't be nasty you know. Want to show how to use soap too?

Stop being a nigger.

Absolutely nothing wrong with what he is doing, Americans are just finding things to complain over. i regularly wash my feet in the bathroom sinks at work, even my armpits, and so forth.

Attached: 1521427224747.jpg (250x241, 24K)

This happens all the time at airports.
Muslim taxi drivers/airport workers + 24hr. public restrooms = bathroom sinks full of the gunk that comes off them when they swish the water in their mouths, blow their noses and wash their feet into the sink five times a day before prayer.

ive washed my feet in sinks before. as much as I dont like somalis, this is a bit over blown.

Washing them at home when you take a shower should be adequate unless something happens to them during the day.

>exemplary argument
>tfw 56% creatura meme is real
Your hands are nastier from day to day exposure than your feet assuming you actually take care of them, your shoes and are using clean socks made from natural fabric.

Attached: DirtyFeet.png (547x626, 17K)

I actually have very good hygiene I just shower at home and I thought the policy was all employees must wash hands before returning to work, not feet... these are the same people who if u even look at wrong will contact the local news.

I worked for one of the most powerful lawfirms on the planet and we had a manager in IT who did this but in the breakroom sink rather than the bathroom. Eventually he got fired for trying to fire an employee who he discovered was gay. The virtue signal of having gay employees outweighed the virtue signal of having a Muslim manager.

yeah, i also often go to ladys room, fill sink with water, put the penes out, and then i plunge it in and out of the water,
is completely normal, women always go to police for some reason

and the mouth swishing?
the nose blowing?
Have you seen the sinks when they are finished?

If you ever go to an airport bathroom and the sink is full of weird food particles and slime it's because a Muslim performed his ablutions there.

You are fucking wrong and sick

If my local Wal-Mart had bathrooms that nice i'd wash my feet too.

How about saving it for at home you fucking knob?

Apparently I don't live in the third world country unlike you, since even in Prague all I encounter is clean sinks, toilets and etc everywhere I go from Airport to Malls and Restaurants.

Attached: 1519211951046.jpg (500x500, 115K)

meh, i don't really mind this that much, i seen my manager brushing her teeth in company washrooms before too.

Because you are a homeless bum with a shit part time job?

Nigger, I am not some Somali nigger to wash my feet in a fucking sink from day to day use I was just saying, that it's perfectly normal, to wash your hands face and even an armpits in a fucking bathroom if the situation arises.

>but I didn’t say a word

Attached: 1466821942947.png (480x260, 198K)

so what, I washed me anus cavity after hot buttsex at walmart bathrooms all the time

You have to be kidding

Rochester, MN?

look on the bright side: a foot that has been in a stock and shoe all day is probably cleaner than a hand that is constantly touching everything.

Save it for home, Tarzan. Tough it out, you fucker.

>Save it for home, Tarzan. Thought it out
That's how I know you are Vitamin D deficient...

Should have just pissed in the next sink to him and gave him a thumbs up LUL

Nice straw post.

I work a full time job, and get 80 thousand a year, i always wash myself in the bathroom sink especially in the summer.

I also bring spare underwear and a shirt for when i sweat, I'll then wash the underwear in the sink and bag it and pop it in my backpack.

Again, you people complain for nothing.

Attached: N7Hs4gl.png (543x600, 162K)

Also, at the local ymca Muslim women jump right into the pool with their dirty street clothes on and dirt floats to the top. My step mom was warned not to go to that y by her daughter, a doctor at a renowned hospital, my step mom was later harassed at that ymca by somolis in the parking lot. No hate crime charges were filed tho.

Attached: 7948094C-661A-4FED-A154-025FE91F8166.jpg (1746x3829, 1.13M)

My uni first put up signs saying 'these sinks are not for ritual washing'

Now they invest in a long line of specially designed footwashing stations only for use by muslims

Good idea

Bingo, this is the reason to be actually concerned, god know what kind of a fucking skin condition they might have under those trash bags.

Attached: 1521388505231.jpg (589x645, 69K)

Everyone from Somalia looks exactly the same.

Aussies are more degenerate than sand niggers

>all I encounter is clean sinks
do you put your feet in them? If not shut the fuck up and stop defending the worst Africans on the continent. Somalians are literally the niggers of niggers.

thats more of a side grade. ausies wont rape your daughter but will drink the worst beer. so if you get to many ausies you end up with their shitty beer because thats all they drink

Great to see an employed refugee. Try to teach him about the cultural differences in the US instead of posting silly pictures.
Makes you look like an idiot.

Attached: al2.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

>American is disgusted by the concept of extensive personal hygiene
color me surprised

Attached: 1505171129429.jpg (329x281, 10K)

Why? i'm a smart man. When i wash in a public bathroom sink it's free and i don't pay for the money, unlike that at home where i get billed for water.

Checkmate.