Retiring at 40

cumming inside fracisco

get mashengo to pick cottons

Retiring at all.

this qt

Job Trunit controlling the galaxy

Comfy retirement.

>retire in a peaceful era for as long as possible
>knows that peace is temporary and wants it to last until the end of his lifetime
>tries to disregard the massive corruption and incompetent politics that is FPA
>they tried to pin the blame on him over and over
>get tired of their shit and defend his ideal democracy
>never tries to fix the main problem of wiping out the corrupt politicians that keep pulling this stupid shit over and over
>eventually gets killed by said the ambition that he ignored
This would've been resolved if he took power or at least tried to find someone suitable to replace the dumbass leaders he takes orders from. His inaction made the national cancer too big to cure and it came back to bite him.

Armchair and blanket.

I can't be the only one that hated Julian, right? He was the biggest Gary Stu ever. Great fighter pilot, expert tactician, decent negotiator, strong melee combatant and even got the hottest girl without even trying.

>Didn't get to knock her up
>Reinhard managed that with his and he didn't even like women
Why is the universe so unfair?

>Become the leader of all armed forces
>Lose
>retire with benefits

Be an annoying hypocrite

I kinda get the hate for Julian since he's almost flawless and everything he has done seemed easy for him. But seeing how he failed to save his adoptive father and carrying the weight of his predecessor in the end made him more human in my eyes. A real Gary Sue wouldn't express negative emotions and dance their way to victory without ever doubting themselves; as if they wrote the script themselves. That's not the case for Julian in the end, we get to see how regretful he was and always trying to second guess his own ability to pull it off. Even his last victory, he lost a lot of friends and barely pulled it through when Reinhard merely considered his plan instead of giving a straight 'okay.'

>The only interesting thing about Julian is that he wanted to fuck his stepmother

He spent the whole show telling you what it was you fucking speedwatching cunt

There is literally nothing wrong with this, considering the relatively small age difference

>There is literally nothing wrong with this
I decided that after fapping to Julian taking Frederica only to have Yang walk in on them and join in.
You wouldn't find that type of degeneracy in the empire.

any girl with that hairstyle in anime is best girl by default

They are going to ruin her fluffy hair, are they?

Sea of the Stars is the best opening

I liked the last one more because of the funny lyircs

>and he didn't even like women
end yourself fujoshit

>Complaining that Yang didn't give Frederica a full serving of demoracy
>Fujo

Yang never wanted that level of power and even if he did obtain it by being the true leader of the republic he would have given it to someones else.

His adverseness to that idea is a large reason why his people were so loyal to him. He gets criticized for his lack of industry when it comes to lack of desire to be proactive at some points but, overall he never lost his following for those same reasons.

He could have accepted the position of authority that would allow him to win the war, or at least force an acceptable peace, and then give it up. The 13 Colonies were hardly a bastion of democracy during the American war of independence.

Yang was the type of person that would allow their child to drown attempting to swim rather than rescuing it from the pool.

This.
>you shouldn't drink so much ttk
>you should clean up ttk
>stop acting so immature ttk
>lol fuck you I'll join the military even if you don't want me to
Was hoping he'd get killed off at some point to get Yang get some more development. Seeing as that wouldn't happen, I was just hoping he'd remain a side character. Then he became even more hated as a MC.

>He could have accepted the position of authority that would allow him to win the war, or at least force an acceptable peace, and then give it up.

Did you miss the part where he fought against the military leaders who were aiming to do just that?

too bad she's evil, poor yang

No, I'm not arguing that Yang's character is consistent, rather than his political philosophy is incredibly flawed.

If you remember right the junta was incredibly unpopular, to the point where Yang's waifu was killed in an attempt to put down civil unrest. As a celebrated war hero, that is not the path Yang would have had to take.

Yang's whole philosophy is "sure it's a bad system but it's the best system we've got". He refuses to take certain actions because it would establish precedents that could turn the FPA into another empire. Were he to take political control, even if he has the full support of the people and he acts completely in their benefit, in the future someone else could use Yang as an example to take over the FPA. He even mentions at one point that Golbenbaum's dictatorship had the people's full support. Yang was a historian first, then a father, then a husband, then an alcoholic, and a military man last.

There is historical precedent where people have taken the decision to ignore democratic institutions due to dire circumstances, only to return power to them once the immediate threat as past. If Yang did not have the confidence to do that it is understandable, but the most powerful country in the world was literally founded that way during a time period where autocratic monarchies were supreme.

>then a husband, then an alcoholic
You may want to switch those two around.

The main point is that he didn't take it all seriously and acted smug in his fortress when politics are moving. He should've took more initiative instead of being afraid of big changes, of course sometimes it was the right way to go like for instance when he spared Reinhard instead of outright killing him when his shitty bosses ordered a ceasefire to save their asses. Reinhard end up doing a lot more good than he ever did since Yang was reduced to a position where he couldn't do much for the FPA.

Yang could've saved FPA if they weren't so greedy and declare war after the capture of Iserlohn Fortress. From that point was the FPA's downfall, leading up from the civil war to Trunicht being elected went spiraling downhill from there.

>you now realized that he was able to pull through the deaths of millions of soldiers
>through alcohol coupled with his caffeine

You're forgetting that every historical precedent ended with that country/empire/civilization collapsing with the same happening to that country you're referencing in LoGH canon.

she was just a bonus.

>best girl
Not even best redhead.

I don't think he was ever acting smug about holding the fortress but, there aren't any arguments here about him not taking initiative. The large reason why he was so apprehensive about it was he didn't want the Republic to become another Goldenbaum and as much as he had respect for Reinhard he didn't want to be an emperor. In all reality he never wanted to be a soldier either but, he did it to help fight for what he thought the republic should stand for. What I'm saying is you take away that aversion alongside his desire to not be all in when it comes to politics and you don't have Yang anymore.

She has a slight yandere streak.

Used goods aside, she definitely was one of the most attractive in a show full of sausages and tomboys.

>has 20k ships against fleets which are 5 times his size
>muh foppery and whimsicality
>*wins every battle*

I say that about your stupid idea that Reinhard is gay, which is wrong.

I really need to make a Virgin FPA and Chad Galactic Empire drawing

What did they mean by this?

There should be a line pointing to Chad's crotch saying something like 'Produces a strong male heir on the first try".

Best interracial couple ever!

Let's be honest, he had more of an endgame in mind than Kaiser "Dies of Uselessness After There's Nothing Left to Conquer" Reinhard.

Whoa, hold your horses there chump

Yang is a honorary

Feet are wrong
>Never budges an inch in the face of danger

so what was the deal with the sleeping pills? are they not allowed to show people drunk in japan?

>are they not allowed to show people drunk in japan?
Poplan tho.

Yang's more white than a lot of white people are, guy's probably only like a fourth chinese at most.

They'ved fucked up literally everyone's 80s fluffy hair and made it generic animushit

as a person with Kircheis hair, it pisses me off.

Died like the bitch he was.

Whites are honorary asians if anything.

>Secretly stash away a good chunk of the fleet somehow after agreeing to disarm
>Come back later and cause the death of millions without really changing much in the grand scheme of things
Yang was like space Napoleon.

Sulla was a pretty cool guy desu. It's sad so many people rip on him for marking the end of the republic considering all he did to try and save it.