One fifth of Jewish millennials believe Jesus is the son of God

One fifth of Jewish millennials believe Jesus is the son of God.

Attached: 1503113274448.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Study-One-fifth-of-Jewish-millennials-believe-Jesus-is-the-son-of-God-512015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So why do so many of them actively try to exterminate whites and spread Islam to destroy Christianity?

FOR FUCKS SAKE CAN WE GET A RELIGIOUS FORUM FOR THESE ENDLESS SLIDE THREADS??

Any idea how this happened? How can we take advantage of this meme?

That's whats called a globalist jew.

Source?

>How can we take advantage of this meme?
Convert more

>One fifth of Jewish millennials believe
doubtful, most Jews are atheists

fuck kikes, and fuck OP

source - on the claim.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Study-One-fifth-of-Jewish-millennials-believe-Jesus-is-the-son-of-God-512015

>

fuck off JIDF

Attached: jews_jesus.png (881x703, 138K)

reminder Jews for Jesus is a scam to get money from goys like anything else jewish
we're being raided

Attached: image.jpg (275x183, 23K)

It's funny because Muslims believe that Jews are using white people to destroy Islam.

Yes please

Thx, but they are wrong. Jesus was just a preacher.

Jews think Jews for Jesus is a Christian trick to undermine the Jews faith.

They should be grateful - maybe some will have salvation that way.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1019, 122K)

He was the son of god.

Nice try Mohammed

christ is a dead kike on a stick

kek

good

FUCK U

jews be based!!!
Its just a complete coincidence of them supporting faggots to the top echelons in companies because they are fags and hate christianity, purely coincidental guyz.

Attached: Why_not_both-.jpg (228x221, 14K)

sauce?

Israelis aren't the same as diaspora Jews

One fifth of jewish millennials had someone tell them that Jesus is the son of god and they believed it.

sad!

those are rookie numbers
YOU GOTTA PUMP THEM UP

Attached: 2de7a038efe75730e5203194c2ef6c7f.jpg (680x960, 73K)

>

I'm catholic and during cathechism school, we learned that jewish are the enemy of the Catholic church and we should avoid them and their practices.

thanks im retarded

four fifths of OP's are complete and utter faggots.

Gas

Attached: n2ao53u0eU1sgt7bio1_1280.jpg (580x421, 94K)

That's biblical and true. Jesus spoke harshly of the Pharisees. Pharisees took over Judaism after the Resurrection and the destruction of the temple (historical fact). I hope as many Israelis as possible convert. But many jews have that special maliciousness in them, which, among other things, leads them to wanting to destroy Christian civilization.

In the US they told us that Islam was.

cults don't like competition

Shoo, joo

Based on what they taught us in catechism, I didn't think that Jews still existed (since we are the new Israel). So when I first met someone who called himself a Jew I told him that I was also a Jew.

>And only 4 percent would refrain from a serious relationship with a non-Jew, though 70 percent are committed to raising their children as Jewish. These statistics may be alarming to a Jewish establishment that has worried for decades about rising intermarriage rates. But for Jews for Jesus, which promotes its own brand of interreligious mixing, this is not a problem.

And in Israel you're seeing Ashkenazi genocide as well.

> so many
It's not a lot. It's a small handful of very wealthy, very evil jews. They don't want the destruction of whites either. They want the destruction of all western civilization including Israel.

Did you know that Christianity is also growing in East Asia too?
also
>be me
>christian
>have taiwanese christian gf
>both white nationalists
>both conservative
>both hate islam too
>not too fond of blacks

The fact is this... Is someone with 12.5% jewish heritage more or less likely to identify as jewish?

Because christfaggotry is a Jewish religion

Sounds good man

>Taiwanese
>white nationalist
Will she self-deport, though?

neo-protestants get the rope too.

>nonwhite gf
have fun but dont breed with her pls!

>So why do so many of them actively try to exterminate whites and spread Islam
Because that's what Christians do. Every major church supports exterminating whites. Christianity is pound for pound more anti-white than any other religion

ineffective, if the purpose is slide they would just come up with a different topic. what is needed is a specific /slide/ board mods could move slide threads into, it would be sort of like a spam folder with email, you could check it like a spam folder to see if something good got mis-flagged but mostly like a spam folder it will be garbage correctly flagged by the mods

CHRIST'D.COM

Who is this pure Aryan woman?

Attached: 1487309201793.jpg (1440x1080, 143K)

how else could you describe americas wars in the ME.

Doesn't matter. The others will start kvetching and it seriously will not matter.

Attached: transgender-kids.jpg (600x430, 88K)

>One fifth of Jewish millennials believe Jesus is the son of God.

I've never met a single Jew that expressed any belief or reverence for Jesus Christ. In fact it's always been the opposite, hate and irreverence. I went to High School with a lot of Jews.

Religion is the biggest lie.

St Mary was a roastie. Simplistic explanation is the best explanation.

Jesus was the son of David.

The death/resurrection would not be possible without David. And so sin could not be forgiven by God

/his/

>The survey was conducted by the Barna Group, a reputable polling firm specializing in religion, especially conservative Christianity, and was sent to the media with endorsements by Jewish studies professors. But its goal was to conduct market research for “Messianic Jews.” And Jews for Jesus likes what it sees.

Attached: 1519859155028.jpg (261x217, 8K)

who this jewtie

want colonize

Attached: 1521763196623.png (243x260, 21K)

CRISTED.

this.

Attached: fixed.png (626x1020, 1.13M)

In Israel or worldwide?

sorry redditor this is a christian board

why not both.jpg

Attached: 1518123709874.gif (800x800, 253K)

>have taiwanese christian gf
>both white nationalists

Attached: ___thinking_intensifies___.gif (235x256, 158K)

>Bucket list: Try to save a Jew without getting stabbed in the back.

Gotta try save anyone right?

Attached: Do it.jpg (767x188, 29K)

And this matters how?
Why should I care about their jew sect

I worship Zeus.

/ourbackstabbingkikes/

Attached: (((Goyim))).jpg (252x291, 16K)

>So why do so many of them actively try to exterminate whites and spread Islam to destroy Christianity?

Are there many mellinials "at the levers of power"?

ITT: Retards that don't understand that almost all Jews disavow Jews who trust in Jesus as Lord.
>"Messianic Jews" lose their opportunity for Israeli citizenship

even the jews are getting stupider.

Maybe because Jews aren't a monolith? The Jews that are trying to destroy western civilization, the Jews who are useful idiots for the former, the Jews who don't care that much and just want to make money, and the Dennis Prager type are all different people?

I'm 25% Jewish and basically a Nazi-racist-fascist-white-supremacist-pig-dog.

Religion is the politic of the metaphysical.

it is on-topic

My dad was raised Jewish but adopted a lot of new age bullshit. He's said on many occasions "Jesus was a very enlightened man"

Jews Jewing Jews? hm

Attached: 1520213780159.jpg (655x527, 44K)

ria dey ut mot franklandet med roa i din sadel, bles i hornet olifant på rånsarvollen

he blow his horn and heathens laid back barren. ride you on frankland, olifant

Calm down there Ahmed.

This is beautiful. They by the same artist and was it intentional?

Jesus is the son of God. What's your point?

>white nationalist

So your girlfriend is self-hating, and therefore any sons she has will be cucks and any daughters she has will be race traitors like she is.

w h o a
w h o a

That sounds like you were in a Vatican I school, not Vatican II. That's the way Protestantism WAS. It certainly isn't like that anymore.

Could it be that jews are using BOTH whites and muslims to kill each other for their own personal benefit?

>not too fond of blacks

dont you mean BRRAKKS!?!?

Its also the religion that most whites follow. If we followed some other religion then you would say that religion is the most anti-white one.
Stupid statement, but yes, the modern church is cucked to high hell and needs to be fixed. If we were any other religion that would be cucked too. The root problem in the white psyche must be fixed, and just changing religions would do nothing because those same values would just be moved over to that religion.

Attached: 33674245347.jpg (1696x2136, 1014K)

nonsense. jews are a harmless people not coniving in any way.

Don't forget the 6 billion

Attached: 1496193139523.jpg (782x1000, 297K)

Attached: 1496227539608.jpg (876x915, 540K)

Nonsense without reputable citation.

Fuck off, Mehmet.

What -kind- of Jew, though? Apparently my grandmother carries a lot of genes Ashkanazi Jews carry (55% German), but we all believe in Christ and know he's the son of God.

Attached: 1479486369488.gif (245x184, 866K)

did you kill the bunny? If you're really from Sup Forums you love to kill small animals.

wtf? You some sort of soulless nigger? That thing's going to be fattened, live a nice life of fucking, and only then be put down humanely to be used as food once his children grow.

I'll take your bunny and raise you with chicken snuggles.

Attached: 1416285251394.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

Lol is this a Jewish teen's version of angry rebellion?