I don't understand, Sup Forums

If you're so in favour of the ethnostate, then shouldn't you be supporting Israel?

>I wish the Jews would fuck off out of my country
>But I also don't want them to have a country to fuck off to
>Not even if it's a country that aligns with my ethnonationalist views

Nice one.

Attached: 724b906a0074881b15ac3ef61e52e93d--idf-women.jpg (736x596, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=ca-C3voZwpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>support jews

lolno

>if you want this solution why dont you support the cause of the problem thread 30456547

Attached: uswhites.jpg (741x649, 125K)

What about Liberia then?

*to

>because you support the concept of ethnostates, you must support everything about every ethnostate that exists

You realize you can take a more nuanced approach than just HURRR I SUPPOR I DON SUPPOR? There's good things and bad things about every nation on Earth. I support the idea of an ethnostate to send Jews to, but I despise many of Israel's policies and it's violent lashing out against it's neighbors (particularly civilians).

I'm not saying you have to support Jews, just not be opposed to a Jewish ethnostate. Surely given your own personal views and your attitude towards Jewish people, Israel is the best (and final) solution?

>but I despise many of Israel's policies and it's violent lashing out against it's neighbors (particularly civilians).
Lol. Israel has killed the least civilians in the Middle Eat.

fpbp

yes hoping that it will end like Liberia

The problem is that Jews want Israel to exist but they won't fuck off. Zionists will always keep a number of Jews in other countries to serve as 5th columns. So instead of leaving us be, international Jewry simply gained a nuclear-armed state, with diplomatic sovereignity, to operate from, or retreat to, if needed. Hitler predicted this. Jews might be nationalistic, but for everyone else they promote globlism.

We aren't completely unsympathetic towards palestinians either, whose lands they've taken by force.

>anglo shabbos goy
Israel is an enemy of the world. Israel won't last if its neighbors are not in constant unstable state which of course resonate negatively to west.
I will not support any state which's actions constantly fucks with the world.

I love this. OP is jew. Counter argument also by jew. You're full circle kike'n brah. bravo

Attached: 1440039361757.jpg (429x378, 19K)

The only people who claim to be in favor of an ethnostate on Sup Forums and who try and make fun of regular nationalism are Jews like you OP. You guys actually believe that you're infuencing peoples' opinions but everyone just hates Israel, the Alt-Right and Jews more every single time you post.

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1493481597010.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

Absolute complete and utter bullshit. There's plenty of Arab states that haven't hurt a fucking fly in the last 20 years. Yet ever since it's conception, Israel has started wars and bombed innocent civilians into oblivion in Palestine.

Obvious JIDF shill is obvious.

Attached: 1494740558367.png (1136x668, 1023K)

because they are trying to kill us
jews are pushing european ethnic cleansing
therefore they are the enemy

>Implying poltards have integrity
Israel is the best country in the world. If they goyim werent lower than cattle, they would copy them

>This is your brain on Quran and 10/10 ACE score

Wait so i'm supposed to not support a state existing to where we can deport Jews to? Also why should i give two fucks about Jews killing sandniggers, exactly? I don't hate Israel for the fact that they're killing sandniggers. I hate them for dragging the rest of the world into their bullshit and getting white nations to send their children to die fighting in their wars.

Okay Adam Kokesh, settle down. We all know you want to shoah the white man. We get it.

Attached: 1509661620925.jpg (400x400, 19K)

no.

Zionist Jews fund every war in the Middle East on behalf of Israel. They intentionally destabilize any progressive secular Arab country.

Nah, this is my brain on Quran:

>Quran, Chapter 62:

>5. The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah, but then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying works of literature. Miserable is the example of the people who denounce God’s revelations. God does not guide the wrongdoing people.

>6. Say, “O you who follow Judaism; if you claim to be the chosen of God, to the exclusion of the rest of mankind, then wish for death if you are sincere.”

>7. But they will not wish for it, ever, due to what their hands have advanced. God knows well the wrongdoers.

>8. Say, “The death from which you flee will catch up with you; then you will be returned to the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, and He will inform you of what you used to do.”

Attached: Israel New World Order.jpg (2000x1947, 833K)

Jews either need to fuck off and die or they need to be put in a giant Gaza like camp for about 10 generations without ANY religious texts or anything that connects them as a people. They need to be broken down all copies of the Talmud need to be erased. then they need to be dispersed throughout the world (families broken apart). This is the only way to integrate them into society again so that they can be normal human beings.

Attached: Al of thrones.png (658x745, 929K)

the existence of israel is at least a good excuse to deport jews

I forgot to mention. All those stock and ponzi schemes and other money scams you see on shady online ads are all located in Tel Aviv, Israel. Israel said they would do something about them but that's been nothing but talk to keep goyim happy.

>Israel uses their ethno-state to genocide white people
>why dont you support Israel as an ethno-state, Sup Forums?

lel

Attached: based-israel-1.jpg (2000x2000, 2.46M)

>Stupid goy thinks he spotted a jew
Youre worrying about the wrong tribe, fucktard.

If you rub any harder, your Khazar hands might not be able to feel the dicks you worship above all else. #DickMutilator

Attached: 1427062190899.jpg (356x480, 56K)

I just want them to fuck off to the middle eastern countries and keep their noses out of the white man's business. They don't deserve their own country, and they don't deserve to be in a white country.

i'd be behind Israel 100% if they'd keep their wringing hands off of our politics and culture

good idea. lobotomy also works wonders

Careful, will call you a kike.

LEL

Attached: 1513474298082.jpg (431x696, 112K)

For all the bluepilled fags who bought into the JIDF shilling to support Israel as a place to deport Jews, this is for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca-C3voZwpM

Attached: Ben Gurion Look Magazine.jpg (1612x1237, 232K)

I don't give a fuck if the jews have an ethnostate as long as they keep out of mine.

As a proud European I support Israel

Attached: 6'0 German and 5'11 Canadian.jpg (640x754, 53K)

Gas Chambers are their final destination faggot
> Letting kikes alive this time
um fuck no

no you retard. israel is in the middle east. i dont care what faggotry you cling to about being a kang just leave the desert goat fuckers alone and evacuate every one else that includes white people larping as "the chosen people".

europeans in israel are the fucking problem. fucking ground zero for all faggotry globally

Having to pay trillions of dollars in war & gibs to Israel to continue the existence of a bunch of 95 IQ inbred parasites

Attached: inbred_jews.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

>israel
>ethnostate
Don't project your stormniggerism

Attached: Ethiopianjew.jpg (1460x911, 716K)

>as they keep out of mine.
Not gonna happen niglet, they will still control you if you give them a secure base to do it from.

wannabe nazi anti-jew shills here have no real arguments against jews except for ad homs. no point in debating them for they have no real answer for anything

>special forces

wrong

right

it just doesn't work

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>Israel is conservative, nationalist, white supremacist (in the sense that its undeniably ashkenazi-supreamicst), anti-islam, nigger-castrating, apartheid-practicing ethnostate
>it still triggers Sup Forums more than anything else in the world
really makes you think

Attached: 328.png (372x300, 77K)

They also had a mission to pull jew nogs from Africa, the fact they accepted them in Israel at all goes against your narrative. You're just projecting stormniggerism onto others. It reminds me of faggots like you discussing how in the Crusades Christians were all serious but nowadays they allow nogs to roam around, as if the Crusades had anything to do with races. You faggots don't live in the real world anymore, but you can only see the world through the lenses of your ideology.

are you asking for absolution for your ill driven ways?

I'm just saying some folk here are so far up their own ass, they don't realize they've become a caricature of sorts.

European countries ARE white ethnostates (or should be) but SOMEONE (((wonder who???))) seems intent on making them multicultural shit holes while demanding their own ethnostate.

GEE WONDER WHY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Either we all get ethnostates, or no one does.

The world would be great if Israel took all the Jews and nobody else let them in

The only way to solve the Jewish problems is to kill them all and all zionists. Hitler literally taught us this.

Attached: 1510458482358.png (1158x1621, 355K)

Fuck that scam classes?
In addition to being one of the capitals in white slave trade.

It is OK for Israel to exist, but that doesn't excuse all of the heinous shit Israel does.

Yeah, that's why I do. I don't support the behavior, but as a way to hopefully have a somewhat peaceful solution to the Jew problem. Otherwise, it'd have to be extermination and I can't see whites supporting that, no matter how radicalized they could get. Smaller solutions than expulsion, like banning from positions of influence, would just allow the problem to arise again shortly after.

This.

> War with Iran is a merchant trick
> Jeff Kasky, Cameron Kasky's father is a child trafficking pedophile via One World Adoption Services Inc.
> Too much cheek on OP's pic related, Israeli girls are always like uglier versions of a hot Slavic chick

>nailed on a cross you're nailed to

jesus christ how horrifying.

Jews care about Jews....das it

>khazar milkers
>therefore support israel

Khalessi

As long as Israel exists, my government will throw our young men into a meat grinder for it's sake. They give us nothing and demand everything, and of course our corrupt politicians will go along for the shekels.

Israel as a "containment board" for Jews hasn't really worked.
In fact, the effect of it is that Israel gets the Conservative Nationalist Jews, while we in the West are stuck with the commie faggot ones.

Literally Israel is the one who fighting against us to have our own land

Attached: 1AC93B0E-EE5B-495B-9DD1-8933E2EC0AC7.jpg (1080x1349, 187K)