Redpilled Documentaries

I absolutely love when documentary filmmakers inentionally (or unintentionally) drop redpills into their films.

Just watched pic related, and was shocked at how, by just showing archival footage, the 92 LA riots were shown to be completely the fault of the Basketball Americans of LA.

What are some other good redpilled documentaries you love, pol?

>inb4 empire of dust

Attached: LA_92_(film).png (220x324, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lAywxaIUUTg
youtube.com/watch?v=I4KKPJVRM0U
youtube.com/watch?v=S-rj8m7Ssow
youtube.com/watch?v=EKciLU-HcEk
youtube.com/watch?v=u5QROudsojA
youtube.com/watch?v=8zpir3GQDj8
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Apr6g_NK06Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
hooktube.com/watch?v=U7NtT6jdowo
youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom
returnofkings.com/70990/how-psychology-destroyed-a-catholic-convent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Seminars_Training
putlockers.plus/watch/VdPjBmxL-la-92.html
youtu.be/i4MXPIpj5sA
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Empire of Dust

>nigger riots
>redpilled

Ummm what

I watched this a couple weeks ago with the wife. This whole film is a red pill. My wife is Chinese (I’m a race mixing degenerate) and she is still pretty resistant to the red pills I drop about jews, niggers and spics. The look on her face during the part where the Korean lady is crying while niggers loot her store was priceless.
Someone should make webms out of the scenes when they were attacking random white people. Especially the part when the white guy is lying in the street, seizing, probably breathing his last breath and some fucking nigger starts spray painting his body with black spray paint. That shit will red pill the fuck out of normies.

Attached: 39DC5EE1-1133-48F7-B435-ACA5F68C1CD9.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The documentary shows the order of events like so:
>cops beat a black guy
>cops get charged with brutality
>cops get off
>blacks burn down their neighbors' businesses

There's even one section where a they catch the same black guy shitting in the cops then begging for them to save him from the chimps burning his store down.

If that doesn't activate some almonds I don't know what will.

Bump, I need a good documentary to watch with the kids.

Yeah because it was her own kind in danger

Idk how many lefties told me to watch blackfish

maximum comfy

It's not just that, user. The scene in question has an old Korean woman trying desperately to hold on to a few last pieces of merchandise in her burned out store as a bunch of blacks with pushcarts casually walk away with her entire career. She begs them to stop, to leave her with anything, and they turn around to mock and taunt her as the walk away.

why do you think the MSM avoided showing footage of BLM rioters arbitrarily blowing up a BP station in the hood?

The Waco TV series that just came out redpilled me pretty good

Don't bother with documentaries. Very few aren't going to be beholden to the status quo. Just read books.

documentaries in general are good, the less dress up the better

e.g. there was one about dangerous streets and you could clearly see the traits of the different people

there should be plenty of stuff like that. not just played hollywood plots

>just a bunch of blacks chimping out over bullshit. LA native here. Proud to say I was just 10 when I made the astute observation.

Thoughts on Oliver Stoned, Untold History of the United States?

Bump for interest

Attached: 1233399.jpg (540x392, 34K)

The best documentaries are from PBS frontline. Straight up facts my niggas.

adam curtis - century of the self. absolute essential viewing for pol, its on youtube.

>PBS
>Straight up facts

Attached: 1518127224596.jpg (512x768, 47K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lAywxaIUUTg

About a Satanic vampire who runs for Governor.

watched it the other day when Tucker Carlson was listed as being in this movie. Tucker interviews the guy and they show the whole thing pretty early in the movie, but I had to keep watching because something about him reminds me of Trump.

>Like if Trump was 50 IQ points lower.

>also I think the filmmaker was trying to make a point about the media.

>kind of gave me the a creepy kind of nostalgia

>He also wants to impale all criminals

Overall liberals and the media don’t come away looking good. Tucker looks good though

Attached: 0A6A0C9C-B491-41F5-A7D0-41074685A42F.jpg (489x523, 130K)

The sequel is good too

Watch it. The part where niggers attacked Reggie Denny (I think that's his name) just a dump truck driver doing his job for no reason, beat him senseless, spray painted his dick black and smashed his head with bricks all because he was white. If that doesn't activate your almonds I don't know what will. Fucking niggers

Reginold Denny I think was his name. He actually survived that nigger attack albeit with severe brain damage

They Live 1988

Lol

Bump

A well-off race realist would do well funding the creation / mass-dispersal of such docs. Include as much uncomfortable 'implications ' as possible through the lens of cold, hard passive / impartial recording.

Bump.

Waco: Rules of Engagement

Waco: A New Revelation

They made great stuff in the past. Focused purely on the technical side of things much as possible.

Here is the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4KKPJVRM0U

Wild Wild Country is the most unintentional redpill on Netflix.
>Hippies invade white Oregon
>Muh Rednecks hate the for the sex
>Hippies bring in ghetto blacks and homeless for votes
>Hippies buy guns
>Surprised the blacks are violent
>Hippies become violent, try to murder a town

It's great stuff about how wrong leftism can go.

This

Attached: 220px-Defamation.jpg (220x330, 21K)

The branch davidians started the fire though

Attached: ilvujoodee.jpg (409x507, 31K)

Link or name

This too

Attached: images (13).jpg (299x168, 8K)

>What are some other good redpilled documentaries you love, pol?
The Day I Learned How To Save Pictures
Not OP - 2018

Maybe, maybe not

Gross negligence by ATF and FBI though

so this how our future will look like?

Banged Up Abroad aka Locked Up Abroad.

Most episodes feature Whites going through hell, surrounded by shitskins in shithole countries.

exactly

we need more documentaries like that

youtube.com/watch?v=S-rj8m7Ssow

The real heroes of 92

Attached: Rooftop_Koreans.jpg (634x417, 46K)

"Things We Won't Say About Race (That Are True)"

Presented by a Black Leftist, fomer member of the UK Labor Party.

He came to realize that he (and the Left) were wrong about many things to do with race, Multiculturalism and society, and that Political Correctness was dangerous.
Covers:
>Immigration
>Crime stats by race
>Islamist Terrorism and Rape Gangs
>Communities self-segregating
>passing mentions of the JQ

Show this documentary to any Left-leaning friends or family you want to convert to the Right. It will begin them on their journey.

Attached: image 5 - Copy.png (866x546, 180K)

thanks for the recommendation, I will watch it

Empire of Dust mites?

youtube.com/watch?v=EKciLU-HcEk

There were flames coming out of the tanks you fucking moron. There is video evidence of this. Also, shots coming from soldiers. Clear video evidence fuckwit.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5QROudsojA
Star suckers

Watch all of Adam Curtis's stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zpir3GQDj8
The boston unbombing

Communism by the backdoor dot tv

Cocaine Cowboys, although you really need the background info on the cocaine cops (virtually entirely latino cops who were ripping off drug deals in Miami) and Carlos Lehder to understand the redpills it drops. The Spanish-speaking nations south of the border aren't our friends and why Amexica should be fought against.

It clearly shows niggers nigging in there natural habitat to the general public, how is this now redpilled?

Attached: 1511758894524.gif (400x225, 627K)

not* damn it

I haven't seen it but how did a film like that get made?

Or is it just through a left wing 'muh Palestine' lense?

AFRICA ADDIO
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Apr6g_NK06Q

Indoctrinate U

Conspiracy of Silence

Addio Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Basic synopsis?

I enjoyed it very much. He does a decent job in explaining the different shifts in thought that America has had in the past century.

I’m 37
I’m old enough to have watched a bit of this shit on the news
I think it’s when the seeds were planted to hate niggers

the result of decolonization

Very pointed documentary about post-colonial Africa from the late 60s. Featuring South Africa as the only place of European civilization, the madness of the Congo Wars (Mad Mike & Kongo Müller (pic related)) etc. Great watch

Attached: Kongo Müller Schild.jpg (298x600, 131K)

The Waco TV series is fucking lies. They represent the FBI and ATF as well-intentioned buffoons. No mention of them using incendiary grenades on the building, "flashbangs igniting fuel" is used instead. No mention of them firing a bunker buster into the safe room where all the women and children were. No mention of evidence being purposefully mislabeled. No mention of these sick fucks taking trophy photos after the fact with big shit eating grins. No mention of them lighting specific exits on fire with the intent to funnel everyone to one exit where they shot them all on sight without question. No mention of Hillary Clinton requesting to personally review evidence that then goes missing. No mention of them destroying almost all video evidence of the atrocities they commuted.

>stop for protesters they say

no narration, sticks to the correct timeline, shows the based Koreans. a "judge for yourself" documentary is the best kind.

The ATF tell you that?

The first person they shot in Waco was a woman cradling a baby in her arms.

Great show, need to watch that last couple of seasons

No it wasn't. You're confusing that with Ruby Ridge.

I wish the world would be more like this hooktube.com/watch?v=U7NtT6jdowo

single massive redpill about big psychology, the death of conventional politics and its replacement by big business liberalism, the bullshit pulled in the middle east by the globalists, and the failure of "freedom". Adam Curtis knows what's up.

Attached: hypernormalization.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Yeah you're right my mistake. Though it doesn't change the fact that they shot Randy Weaver's wife in the head while she held her 10 month old.

>Cops are bad
>But black people are even worse
>they just want free stuff
>guns saved those koreans' stores

Thats what I got out of it around the same age

rodney part at the end did give me a bit of feels
but yah otherwise i was thinking all this movie does is open eyes and not enough based chinks
look whos back was unintentionally redpilled as well

any gut?

Doomsday cult under siege might have killed self, huh how about that.

Still doesn't excuse the behavior of the agents who put them in such a mentally by placing them under siege.

>collapse

the guy dismiss nuclear energy and i dont believe his story. he ends up living with some drunk indians in a tipi, and larps as a shaman. pretty much a liberal varg but its pretty redpilling overall and it had me sp00kd when i fist saw it.

Attached: download (1).jpg (163x310, 8K)

This one was one of my first red-pills. It is so subtle, but still very informative. You can easily show it to your family without being percieved rascist.

ZEITGEIST: The movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0

nigga you psychic or something?
>footage of tanks belching ignited tear gas into the building
may have been an accibent but it was the gas on fire dipshit

They shot a woman through the hand nursing a child in Waco in the initial shootout

Alphabet agencies are sick fucks

Lon Horiuchi was the one that shot Vicki Weaver and he was present at Waco as well

anywhere to stream this or get a torrent? I'm not paying for it until I confirm this isn't a BS post. I'll buy it if I watch it and like it.

its on netflix)))

God bless Rooftop Koreans

They didn't kill themselves. Read Incendiary grenades were purposefully mislabeled as suppressors in the evidence lockup.

Attached: waco safe room.png (1190x726, 1.52M)

Zero Days (2016)
A documentary about stuxnet. Scary stuff considering the virus got access to power plants all over the world. Shows us the future of war.

started watching this, about 15 minutes in and its already amazingly redpilled, it is hilarious to see how the locals are portrayed and the things the china man asks make me kek

I really recommend the brainwash serie. It takes forth issuses like race, homosexuality, gender, violence etc in a scientific way and confront "experts".

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo

Based Gregory Cochran

This is a must watch, a 4 part 1h each doc on the history of psychology and its effects on society, from the rise of Shlomo Freud to the practical aplications in politics and advertisement. Here is full: youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
Some of the redpills include but not limited to:
>Use of Freud's work in Nazi Germany (not gonna spoil that one)
>Breaking the taboo on women smoking, by association to liberty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom
>Obliteration of a Convent by turning all the nuns into thirsty bisexuals and radical lesbians
returnofkings.com/70990/how-psychology-destroyed-a-catholic-convent
>Transformation en mass of people (students?) to complacent consumers by means of ego destruction, by losing their self-identity, they can rewrite it using external objects, thus leaving them vulnerable to ads(wiki does no seem to talk about this last part)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Seminars_Training

This is also good

Has it been said? Does it count?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Dude, I know. What I'm saying is that even if a doomsday cult killed themselves, they were put into that mindset because of the conditions.

A suicide doesn't excuse that they were put into a position to have a good excuse to suicide thrmselvrs.

putlockers.plus/watch/VdPjBmxL-la-92.html

Its on jewtube watch it and the based grandma

Yes. Recommended

the china man in this movie now knows the pain of all the poor dutch who tried to tame the continent.

The horror! The horror!

Qatsi Trilogy

youtu.be/i4MXPIpj5sA

banned from youtube
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

Attached: wolfh.png (640x360, 229K)