Net-juu no Susume

This is your MMO partner tonight.
Say something nice about her.

This netto-geemu keeki is cute!
CUTE!

I would love to have an actual dedicated mmo partner.

Is this another one of those shows full of MISUNDERSTANDINGS!?

I want to be Morimori's body pillow.

She'd look better with short hair, but either is good. I'm not some turboautist who loses his shit because a fictional character got a haircut.

This show is kind of meh, still pretty good compared to the anime that usually involve MMOs.
Don't like that they promote gachas in this show.

Not full of, just an appropriate romcom sprinkling.

This time is COINCIDENCES

Because it's not featuring and starring teenagers.

Just watch Netoge

Netoge was garbage.

She knows how cards work.

I tried that, but only for a bit. Her insanity was less endearing than annoying. At least Moriko makes an attempt to avoid openly embarrassing situations.

>Buying into the microtransaction scam

>anime then
>anime now

It's just the cost of being sparkly.

HEALER????
YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKKKK
HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Were they both healers in Nanter SG?

>somehow decides that the same thing happening to two different people at the same time is more likely than her lying about her gender on the internet

>Don't like that they promote gachas
They're just trying to be realistic.

At least Koiwai is honest. He keeps his manly voice intact in-game even in a she-hulk body.

they have classes in fruits of the sea like conductor, jester, doll maker, culinarian and shit, I don't think the writer was really thinking about making a cast of characters in a traditional dps-tank-healer system

She sorta did. When they all went off to the dungeon and Lily suddenly left, they still specifically needed a healer role to proceed.

yeah and seems like a curse master was good enough to heal

According to a medieval anecdote, during his university days St. Thomas Aquinas was told by his friends that there was a talking donkey on the roof of the university. Aquinas rushed outside to see it, but obviously the donkey wasn't there. When he came back inside everyone laughed at him and asked him why he was so stupid to believe that there was a talking donkey on the roof. He implied that he considered the existence of a talking donkey more likely than the possibility that his own friends would lie to him.

Maybe her class can use cross-class cure abilities at a lessened potency.

or the writer didn't give a shit

While this show is full of COINCIDENCES, the one I see most people complain about is also the most plausible of them all: the fact that everyone lives in the same city.

First of all, there's Japan's self-described "Galapagos syndrome" or a lack of interest in the world outside of Japan. As a result, many of their games (including MMORPGs) are made with exclusively a Japanese audience in mind. This makes it highly possible that Fruits de Mer is played by almost exclusively Japanese players. That makes the possibility of meeting a non-Nip there close to zilch.

Then consider Japan's demographics: they have a population of 120 million, but a quarter of them (30 million) live in the Greater Tokyo Area. That means that there's a 25% that anyone you encounter in that game lives in or around Tokyo. From there, the possibility that they all live in the same neigborhood is pretty damned coincidental, but the odds are not as astronomical as you might imagine from a Western perspective (where most of the MMORPGs we play are international games like WoW).

Not gonna lie, Koiwai's character looks kind of cute to me.

It would be nice to have a dedicated MMO partner. Imagine how fast the grind goes by with a competent buddy. After a week or two of non-stop grinding, you'd even know your partner's playstyle so well you don't really even need to talk to communicate.

Checked and unironically agreed

I wonder if she'd let me hold the camera while I watch her fuck some guy

You know, playing with friends is more about social aspect than efficiency. disregarding high-level activities Hell, half of the time you try to fuck with them by being a total asshole.
t. Sup Forumsermin

>play mmos a bunch as a pre-teen
>always play solo
>usually get up to around level 20-30
>stop playing out of frustration because I didn't know how to play solo
>stop playing mmos altogether

I mean I'll play if we get VR mmos like .hack and eventually SAO-level. But I'm 23 now and I'm STILL completely burned out from all that time I spent playing solo.

Same scenario except I'm 28.
It sucks. I didn't know how to make friends, I felt afraid of committing myself to a guild/party so I played solo in a group oriented game. I imagine that the barrier to commitment is a lot lower if you know your party members IRL. That sounds comfy as fuck.

I disagree. There's a certain elegance in being a part of a well oiled machine. There's that special something when you're trying to play to your very best to outperform your buddy who's also bringing his A game to outperform you and you end up completely obliterating everything the game throws at you. And even while you're competing on who's the MVP, you're still co-operating to get through the game as fast as humanly possible.
And then it gets better because you're barely speaking when playing at all. You both know the game and each other so well that you can read each other's intentions simply by looking at their character on a minimap.

any mmorpg recommendation with class variety like ragnarok and gameplay system like gw2 or wow? not a fan of jp or kr games

F

GIBBI MONEY PLOX OLD HAG!

S2 when

So did the mods just give up on deleting template threads?

never

You look cute with both long hair and short hair.

Finally someone with a good opinion

Sorry, I doubt like whores

Right after they removed the sticky.

I got used to playing MMOs solo (with PUGs when necessary for group content) for years. It's turned out fine so far.

>COINCIDENCES, the show
And here I thought Gamers! was bad enough.

Yeah, there are a couple coincidences, but they're not as bad as all that.

I LOVE LILY

I hope she is not a fucking pleb. Wiped 3 hours on Mythic KJ tonight. Next Sunday is the last chance to get the kill before the next raid and it's already the same dipshits messing up. /Blog

Koiwai is a fag

Have you tried playing a better game?