Manga Discussion Thread

Just got done reading this, and only in the last page I found out it was by the author of Homunculus.
What a wild fuckin' ride it was. Truly a gold mine of reaction pics.
What are you reading Sup Forums?

I also finished reading Ichi last week and thought it was alright. I've just started Jagaaaaaan about half an hour ago and it seems like something I could get in to.

Bump.

Plebs don't read quality manga, and thus can't discuss about it.
I find it funny how I have like 10-20 manga sitting in my backlog and I still picked this randomly. It happens to me a lot.
Next thing I'm going to read is Tough, will start tomorrow probably. There's only so much martial arts and violence manga, and I dread the day when I've read it all.

I finally got around to reading Onani Master after all this time and I really enjoyed it. Other than that, Chi no Wadachi and Vinland saga whenever they release.

>Onani Master
Did you enjoy the ending? What did you feel when you saw THAT page?

I was a fan of the movie and only heard about the manga way later. While reading it this panel kinda burned itself into my memory. Was pretty fun.

pic realted

Finally caught up to cake cooking food for highschool student the manga. Things aren't looking to good for the ship.

Also are exlinks and Sup Forums media player working on greasemonkey 4.0? It keeps showing me the source code when I try to install. Firefox 57 broke everything.

I don't understand the ending. How could Ichi become a normal person out of the blue.

Reading violence Jack. And in general having a good time, I had the feeling it was supposed to be more disturbing, but it's alright.
And most of the v weekly stuff like: we can't study ( nisekoi 2), the one with the stone world and golden kamui.

Do people actually use Mozilla? I haven't used it since 2010. What's wrong with Jewgle Chrome?
Shinjuku is fucked up. Ichi got healed the same way it was considered abnormal for a yakuza to live in the building. At least you don't need 300 IQ to understand this ending, unlike Homunculus'. Hideo has mindfucked me the most of all mangakas.

I don't mind waiting years to read a manga, like jojo, right now my most awaited things are:
Nacun
Keyman
Vinland saga
Dorohedero and Alice in hell
And even ubel blatt.
Things like berserk are beyond waiting and if ever I just assume they are going to end someday.

>did you enjoy the ending?
Yeah, I thought it closed out pretty well. At first I was irritated that Kurasawa would end up with Sugawa after everything but she seemed to be ready to turn a new leaf. It was funny, throughout the whole manga I related to Kuraswa until his confession. After that and Kitahara's discussion with him following it, I realized it was actually Kitahara who I related to more. Really good though for a story about a kid beating off in the bathroom.
>THAT page
Unfortunately this was spoiled for me prior so I didn't get the full effect. Even then I didn't see it coming at all.

Finished Soil a little while ago, it felt like reading a crossovers between Uzumaki x Twin Peaks, pretty good.

Thinking of finally read Devilman, dunno

A good read Nagai go wrote things that incredibly fun, besides the super straight forward way of telling his stories. And his characters always end up in hopeless situations that are beyond help.

Been enjoying the Survival remake; nice to get the rare comfy from a survival manga.

What's the pretty from?

Too busy reading novels to get into manga 2bh
Thinking about picking up A-Channel. I really enjoyed だいたいこんなんで so something similar would be nice.

Last thing I read was this. Better than expected.

Looks cool, to my PTR list it goes.

Sup Forums loves that series but I couldn't care much for it. The MC getting forgiven pretty much instantly for what he pulls and not suffering any sort of drawback from the whole thing seemed too unbelievable to me in particular.

Was getting sick of high school drama stuff in general at the time which probably didn't help to be fair.

Just got done reading what's scanlated of Ookami Shounen. I initially was rooting for the whole situation to blow up in his face given how creepy and manipulative he was being, but I ended up happy that Botan won despite all that. I am legit surprised that things worked out amicably and surprised at myself for being alright with that. I guess there's only a couple more chapters left for them to publish right? Did we have chapter discussions about it here on Sup Forums?

Also recently caught up on and reread all of Iris Zero. Hadn't touched it since it came back from hiatus. It's still capable of breaking my heart and then mending it again at the end of the volume. Hopefully the author (or was it the artist?) doesn't have a relapse.

Finished reading Saikano finally and what a disappointment it was.

Ichi is literally the greatest love story ever told.
That penis piercing scene at the beggining fucked me up to, everytime I remember it I can't help but put my hand on my crotch

how the fuck do I squat like this

keep your feet sufficiently far apart

Have slav genes.

It's not hard, only weird part is how far his knee is over his foot.

Read Kiss x Death today (I'd read the first few chapters when they got translated, never kept up with it). Pretty average, has nice tits but they don't show up enough. I was also glad to see that Kenrantaru volume nine is out and being translated.

lose some fat.

Reading pic related.

Binged Komi-san despite my severe alergy to SoL, started reading Fire Punch and goddamn I did not expect it to turn out the way it did. Had to put down my tablet for a while after chapter 39. All I could think about was Mike Stoklasa's sad face

everyone should read

shut hell

artist should sell posters.

>300 IQ to understand Homunculus
Yeah no. Everything is laid out plain as day.

>Onani
Did the Japanese not have a word for Masturbation before Europe came over?

I've yet to see the movie.

I tried reading a cruel god reigns and dropped it after the 11th volume. The synopsis on mangaupdates looked cool.

Im reading ran and the gray world right now. Might get back into holyland. Does holyland get better?

>ichi the killer and homunculus are by the same guy
Holy shit, i never knew

Waiting for the new blue flag chapter now that the raw is out
Otherwise vinland saga, firepunch, and dungeon meshi

Holyland went to shit for me after the second fight with Shougo.

Have any of you read Ressentiment? It's like NHK but more raw and hits way harder

Haven't reached the power level needed to self insert in that kind of manga yet.

I'm not fat or ugly but i'm approaching 30 and i'm balding, also a virgin.I didn't fully self-inserted as Takuro but partially and that was enough to crush me. I gotta start working out or something

Yeap, you should do that. Also stop visiting the soapland.

I have a "never pay for sex" own rule so no soaplands anyway
If Takuro could get a girlfriend at one point so can i

Takuro is a Chad. It's all a mindset.

>Onani

threadly reminder that the ending was perfect and best girl won

Currently enjoying this. Going in knowing full well that ntr-bait is par for the course for this artist.
I think the short arcs make it less angsty than his other stuff