You motherfuckers ready to go to war? I’ve started doing push ups. USA. USA. USA

You motherfuckers ready to go to war? I’ve started doing push ups. USA. USA. USA.

Attached: 2CB929AC-D022-4A6A-8A71-AB36D34C0AA7.jpg (230x280, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

John Bolton kept us safe. He kept us safe!!

NEO
CON
DON

Seen some (((chosen people))) kvetching about the Bolton decision on Twitter today.

I can neither confirm nor deny this, as I don't have enough evidence, but I wonder if Bolton has flipped and is willing to share some spicy insight on the inner workings of Neocon operations. Still trying to figure out what's going on, because I'm seeing odd reactions all over the place.

for a sec i thought that was one of those shoops where they clonestamp someone mouth over their eyes, etc.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 7.50.05 PM.png (646x662, 190K)

Cursed image.

First engage with China over Taiwan.

Then Russia over Ukraine and Syria.

Can we win boys?

>Another boomer neocon with a lust for war
Has the eternal Anglo not learned that they're evil yet?

Attached: 646856.gif (200x150, 622K)

OMG I LOVE GOING TO WAR AGINST SAND NIGGERS. OMG DRAFT ME UP. RIGHT NOW. DRAFT ME. I WANT TO GET DRAFTED. OMG I WANT TO JUST GET RIDDLED WITH AK47S AND TORTURED BY IRAQIS. HOLY SHIT. PLEASE GO TO WAR. PLEASE PLEASE. PLEASE MAKE ME GO TO WAR. TEAR ME AWAY FROM MY LOVING FAMILY AND KIDS SO I CAN GO TO FIGHT FOR COUNTRY AND DIE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH

don’t worry he said he has “grown out of starting wars for Israel.” it was just a phase.

YAS! Bye bye sand niggers and norks

Only going nuclear.

Heh. A Canadian loving his country. Comedy gold

YEEEES

Anti-war cucks give me all your salt, you Putin loving faggots can cry "muh kike" all you want. We are finally having a god-damn real war, I'm tired of this diplomacy shit.

Attached: zzz7.jpg (480x480, 50K)

lol pussy.

dying in battle is the best way to go. at least you, your wife, her kids, and her bull will be safe.

Attached: ED482104-309F-4EA0-AA7A-7F9DBAAE6F15.jpg (900x636, 124K)

Bolton is, in part, behind the release of the greatest pc game ever made.

Attached: codnw.jpg (720x480, 173K)

John Bolton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

>his grandparents and siblings was fatally shot by Sacramento police According to the Bee.
>No firearm was found at the scene according to the police department.
>Stephon Alonzo Clark, whose legal name is Backyard Thompson was pointing a firearm at a Sacramento helicopter circling overhead.
>Many friends also referred to him as Backyard Thompson
>Freddie Dixon a retired Methodist Mason is Backyard Thompson's Father

Attached: 1521330008624.png (1260x757, 977K)

Attached: war.jpg (500x500, 35K)

WHATS THE OLDEST YOU CAN BE DRAFTED AT?

IM 25, HOW FUCKED AM I

shill thread 28

Civil war!

Not surprising

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 52K)

26, have fun eating shit in the first wave while I'm fucking your girl bro.
t. Jodi

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>China and Russia even without nukes

I don't know user even with the EU that would be a rough one.

I was already contemplating it to have a semi valid reason to die

WHAT DOES IT MEAN I'M SO SCARED AND SO LAZY

Lmao. Fuck this garbage jew country. I hope Russia nukes DC

>we
You're a stupid nigger

Oh, you think the swamp is bad, most politicians merely adopted the swamp. Bolton was born in it, molded by it. Bolton didn’t see the light until he was already a man; by then, it was nothing to him but blinding! The shadows betray most politicians, because they belong to Bolton. He will show you where he has made his home, Bolton will be preparing to bring war. Then, he will break Trump. The military's precious armory is gratefully accepted by Bolton. He will need it. Ah yes, Bolton is wondering what will break first. Our soldiers' spirits, or their bodies?

INB4 War with Iran and more shitskins flood into Europe

Is he, dare I say, the Goblin King?

Who is this nigger? All threads have his face and people talking about war... Quick rundown?

you bet your sweet cheeks

Attached: download.jpg (460x281, 20K)

He's the alpha neocon. He supports starting wars with the enemies of Israel not because it advances their global goals but because it sexually arouses him.

TRUMP IS THE GREATEST
DEATH TO RUSSIA
DEATH TO CHINA
A CURSE UPON THE MUSLIMS
VICTORY TO AMERICA

>You and your children are gonna die for Israel because I believe literal Bible Prophecy.
Sup Forums supports this.

Mother fucking Trump said he was AGAINST THE IRAN WAR then he picks THIS GUY?

What more will it take for you Trump supporters to admit you made a mistake?

Tbh I'm in favor of war aslong as it's against canada / Mexico but not some shit hole in the middle East.

Keep making up stories to tell yourself.
Nothing will change that you worked for the jew. And now you’re being fucked by the jew.

Just a reminder:
Do not try to defend Trump's mistakes. They anticipate that so that they can control the narrative. We want to push the Overton to right, not the left.

One of the big drivers of the Iraq war
Even more extreme than Dubya himself, maybe even more extreme than Cheyney. Cheyney never straight up said we should nuke others.

Bolton is precumming at war with Iran.
He would manipulate Trump into it...
...if Trump hadn't already decided he wants to.

Let's face it, this is Trump just assembling a cabinet of yesmen. He's already decided on it and just wants fellatio in the meetings.

Attached: 0F5A2145-AF26-4F2A-B3C7-74D710D55D3B.jpg (1242x958, 655K)

America couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week? TOP FUCKING KEK SLAV SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square inch of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or gas that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Niggers, Mutts , Asians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Slav shit they see. When Americans are done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it...

born ready baby

Attached: brothers.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Keep doing push ups my bro and pray bone spurs don't keep you from glorious battle.

Attached: 5355556.jpg (500x383, 18K)

>be isolationist
>get shilled as pro-war

Attached: B6428634-4B1B-4464-906B-B5453ECC2F91.jpg (699x652, 236K)

Didn't Trump just say last week him and McMaster were in good terms and he wasn't leaving?

what does it mean i'm soooooooo lazy aah can't even do a pushup due to internet addiction ah gah blah no time to read
government is for cucks anyway

The mustache guy is finally appointed. Scott Adams says we must be scared now.

Trump is a fucktarded liar and this country is garbage.

>Repeal of "Zionism is Racism" resolution.

Fucking Jews

Just because someone in his admin wants war doesnt mean he'll do it. McMaster wouldn't say Islamic terrorism and Trump still will

Push ups aren't gonna help you. Do weighted runs.

Yeah but only if it's not for jews and any war the US or Canada is in will be.

we didn't. Hillary would start war in 2016. We tried negotiate with Iran but it didn't work as well.

>Just because he hired an advisor doesn’t mean he actually values his advice

This is more than “someone in his admin”

why trimp puck boltun
boltun make us go war war now

Attached: 1518664101824.jpg (600x600, 57K)

weighted runs destroy your knees. Do regular runs.

>us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Russia
Yes we could roll them, no I don't feel like it. Give me a war with the EU/Saudis then I'll think about it.

Build more muscles so it can slow you down to get shot better.

Good. I need a reason to join the military to pay for law school.

Not sure you're caught up on the military lethality statistics. But it's not in ahmeds favor

Onto more important things, who thinks the Don will make him shave the stache?