Sup Forums is now a Neocon board!

Daily reminder that Neocons are now BASED! Just like BASED George W Bush.
Shills BTFO! MAGA XD

Attached: 180316114144-02-john-bolton-lead-image-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svQQg0yxSLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED ISRAEL
BASED SAUDIS
BASED DRONES
BASED IRAQ WAR

>Paddy field WINS

Die for me Goy

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Neoconservatives and Neoliberals will be some of the first to be hanged. No larp, they deserve death.

Attached: 1520896209046.png (994x1042, 170K)

Time to get your boots on! :^)

Attached: quote-the-only-thing-that-will-stop-iran-from-getting-nuclear-weapons-is-regime-change-in-tehran-joh (850x400, 51K)

he's gonna make Nikki Haley sec of state Jesus H Christ

What is with this pissy response to ambassador John Bolton? He is a strong leader with a different point of view! Bolton is a outspoken guy! But he will not be a leaker!

wtf i love the iraq war now

I wanna be your sand nigger!

Trump will do the opposite of what he suggests...2d chess!

>THIS GUY WAS IN DUBYA BUSH TEAM THEREFORE HE IS 100% NEOCON
fuck off shill your tactics stopped working years ago

Too right, we need to be STRONG against Iran. STRONG against Syria and Russia too!

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x751, 110K)

Cant wait to receive 6 gorillion rapefuges
Thanks drumpf

The wikipedia page for neocohenservatism reads like a Jewish wedding invite. Why would a White man support this ideology?

Attached: neocons.png (470x425, 74K)

i remember this guy vividly from the gw admin. he always struck me as a genuinely autistic bellicose angry asshole. just not someone capable of functioning as a reasonable and rational person.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO CHECK DEEZ CENTIPEDES XD

LIBS MAD LOOL AWOO

Got Milk?

Attached: 17314519827349.jpg (181x279, 16K)

(((MIC)))

Attached: (((DoD))).png (666x666, 240K)

Attached: merkel-refugee.jpg (860x595, 69K)

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE - DED USA

Attached: 4568463.gif (420x213, 2.68M)

How will r/ptg/ defend this?

xDDDDDDD

Attached: owninglibs.jpg (500x470, 33K)

BASED Trump knows how to make the libtards upset! That's what's important xD

Attached: op-ed-contributor-to-stop-irans-bomb-bomb-iran-1767-doug-8362722.png (500x1175, 165K)

Attached: 1458887489161.jpg (772x817, 188K)

So Sup Forums loves McMaster now?

No Sup Forums supports regime change, terrible things are happening in Iran and we must not let it continue. America must be strong on bad regimes.

HAHAHA LIBcucks BTFO ONCE AGAIN xD

MAGA BOLTON, SHADILAY PEDES

Digits confirm! Sharia blue on suicidewatch. Bolton is /ourguy/

DIGITS CONFIRM!!!
FInally someone who can stand up to ISRAEL

Attached: ah.jpg (358x312, 23K)

>But he will not be a leaker!

I'm sure he'll help his friends....

Attached: netanyahu_thumbs_up.jpg (454x327, 58K)

>Stormy Daniels!!
>Stormy Daniels!!
>huh?
>John Bolton
>John Bolton

Attached: AP373040472755-620x620.jpg (620x620, 63K)

Some of us were actually ALIVE during his career of fuck ups, and we remember. I remember when he was appointed to DoJ to try and figure out how to manage the damage control of the Iran Contra scandal, and it just got worse from there. Bolton is a fuck-up looking for a place to happen, and now he's been let back in.

I SUPPORT DANNY TRYMP AND MICK BOLTON

Attached: Danny Trumps.jpg (768x772, 272K)

It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture, goys.

Attached: Shap.jpg (758x960, 54K)

HAIL NEOCON BABY BOOMERS!!!
1488 BROTHERS!!!

What the fuck is with all these Shareblue shill threads? Where the fuck are the moderators

Too right, there's far too many shariablue shills on pol. Bolton is and always will be OUR GUY :^) I don't care what those shills say.

>Daily reminder that Neocons are now BASED!
They never stopped being based.

Only little sheltered faglet morons hate neocons.

Nice memeflagging shill, you need some tough guys in your administration to let other countries know you mean business.

Fuck of moron

Pat buchanan was the man.

Too right! BASED Bolton is a tough guy for wanting to bomb Iran.
I can't think of any better ways to put America first than being strong on regimes like that. MAGA

BLOOD WILL BE LEAKED

We never were you retard that's t_d faggots and /ptg/ now fuck off kike we always have been a natsoc board.

>9 posts by this ID
you have to go back iranian shill

When the Bush's were talking about a New World Order, did they really mean it?
Maybe, let's give them a chance again.
After all the Jeb likes Turtles...so they can't be that evil, right?
BTW this is now a Jeb board.

Why are you calling me a shill? I'm standing up for our guy Bolton! Your tricks won't work on me!

Natsocs are leftists. Trump is a civic nationalist. You're a cuck.

Got to prop up that petrodollar system goy.

Attached: petrodollar.png (954x758, 67K)

Lol a civic nationalist cuck.
Also lurk moar.

Your to obvious.

I actually agree with that sentiment

>Desire to know more intensifies

Hahahahha XD XD XD
Check out this based neocon in a trump hat!!!!! Die for Israel! BASED!!!!!!!!

go fuck yourself nigger, you're going to fucking hang

LOL
We are going to invade Syria in force now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bad the other party is openly championing white genocide so i'm forced to keep voting (R) regardless of this (or any other) shitty appointments made by Republicans.

This is the future you chose.

Biden claiming that "an unrelenting stream of immigration" is the "source of our strength" :

youtube.com/watch?v=svQQg0yxSLE

Attached: 1467896249690.png (1430x822, 563K)

yes goy, go fight for da joos and die in the sand.

Wtf!?

LOL YEA TRUMP!
MAGA!!!!!
We should go sign up for the military together, Israel is our greatest ally! XD

>Onward Christian Soldiers...

Attached: fightforisrael.jpg (382x497, 56K)

I, for one, welcome our new defense master. To war, my comrades, its time to join the Marine Corps! To war!

That's right!
Another decade of war and occupation to increase the amount of white deaths in the middle east!
I can't wait fellow MAGAPEDE

>Too bad the other party is openly championing white genocide

The problem with your logic is the Republicans do too, just not in the open.

>Mutts walking the March_of_tyranny.jpg again
>they think that LE BASED TRUMP will somehow change shit with his LITERALLY >80% JEW cabinet
Can someone explain to me why Trump is sacro sanct? I mean, I get it, he beat Hillary, but what else? He is the same shit just different color.

Attached: 1517135721033.png (740x410, 703K)

>Daily reminder that Neocons are now BASED! Just like BASED George W Bush.
>Shills BTFO! MAGA XD

I KNOW RIGHT! )
YOU JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING WITH BASSSSED TRUMP CAN YOU?!
FIRST GUN REGULATIONS AND NOW THIS!
XD

SO MUCH WINNING I'M GETTING TIRED ALREADY AND THERE'S 6 MORE YEARS AHEAD! ;^)

PLEASE MUH EMPEROR DON'T LET MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL OR WE WILL OVERDOSE ON WINNING! )))

ALSO MORE NEW WARS FOR OUR GREATEST ALLY! JUST LIKE TRUMP PROMISED US IN 2016!

OMG IT FEELS SO GOOD XDD

THANK YOU MY BASED EMPERORR
HOW CAN TRUMP BE SO BASED
BASSSSSEEEEDDDD

HAIL TRUMP AND HAIL VICTORY MY FELLOW PEDES ;^)
AWOOOOO )))
AWWOOOOOOOO XDDD

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (474x474, 24K)

You're starting to see it right? They will appear one by one, regurgitating the lines heard for the last two years. We've all been primed and gaslit.

It's too late now, here comes the kike harvest. Kikes love only one thing: the harvest. Build up the movement, the people, the hope then implode it like only a cold, calculating kike cabal could. We must all pray, and persist as the shilling has only begun.

Only they will sound like us and accuse us of the very same that we accuse them. They've learned the game, here comes the fun part.

Attached: 1521576555348.gif (384x288, 764K)

>Heh! I called you a MAGAPEDE and gave a retarded retort to your logical position! I bet you feel pretty dumb now!

More nonwhites entire this country each year than whites have died in ALL of the U.S. wars combined since the Civil War.

Pathetic counterargument, 2/10 for making me reply.

Attached: Br6A2WC.png (1240x1142, 792K)

Check’d
The only people here that still support him are literal burgers and dumb red necks

Attached: Trump.jpg (2560x4121, 2.24M)

>Sup Forums unironically supporting this

TOO RADICAL FOR 2005 GOP CONTROLLED SENATE FOUR YEARS AFTER 9/11

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.51.36.png (767x781, 408K)

PRAISE YAHWEH

O- oh...

Attached: 94387665098.jpg (288x274, 16K)

Attached: 5468534.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Just looks to me that he is LE BASED EMPEROR for most of Americans and when someone calls his jewish connections out people sperg out and call me a shill. Thanks for the answer without sperging out user. Meddl!

Attached: meddl.jpg (640x640, 86K)

They do it slower and less.

Trump has already massively cut the amount of "migrants" that were taking and DACA is running out shortly. I'll take "kinda shitty" over "really shitty" any day of the week.

If a new party that actually wants to cancel all nonwhite immigration starts running for office I'll gladly vote for them, but until then i'm left with bad (R) or worse (D).

Attached: 1519878838385.png (914x396, 63K)

The god emperor is just playing Marko polo frisbe 69d chess! You triggered libcuck?!! Check out this based black man fucking my wife! You’re the real racist!!!!

This

>not wanting to watch the world burn
am I on reddit?

Yea that's what you think. I'm no Bolton fan.

How many non-whites refugees will flood white countries after your boy Trump bombs Iran and North Korea?

SEIG HEIL

Attached: Rumsfeld_Bush_Cheney.jpg (800x540, 55K)

it has been so for a long time, sad

Attached: 1511974678300.jpg (915x609, 115K)

Not being a commie libshit who stopped smoking pot for one day and managed to leave the house to vote for Hillrary = BASED!

Make of that what you will. But Trump can roll out all the sad mustached dudes in the world and still smell like a rose compared the her body odor. And I do mean her literal body odor.

No it isn't.

I've been gone for a while...
But I'm back baby, and it's time to get the new reichstag and Pax Americana back on track.

Attached: 1521036215964.jpg (1024x1013, 129K)

Any fucking retarded r_td Zionist puppet on here needs to fuck right off forever. This is the opposite of everything Sup Forums was for. Now you can't even pretend anymore the entire plan wasn't just glory of Zion and installing Zionist puppet masters in plain sight in our government. It's gone full "die for Israel" and you fuckers let it happen. There is no way in Hell I'm dying for your wars. I'm out to the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy your nuclear apocalypse for Israel you dumb fucks. And enjoy burning in Hell for your Masters.

This!
See all the shills in my thread? That's how you know Bolton is good. TRUST IN HIM XD

Attached: mccain boot.gif (635x800, 318K)

Attached: 1521347242763.jpg (400x350, 46K)

Probably call you a low energy shill and type awoooooo over and over until the cringe alone makes you want to leave the place as soon as possible.

I don't disagree with this sentiment, but that's because Trump isn't a Republican

It’s a share blue D&C thread, magapede 4 life brother!

Attached: d36.jpg (600x461, 131K)

It's true. Talk of Bolton and shills come out from under Brock's ballsack en masse.

Iran actually.