Naruto

Obito thread

The coolest guy.

>Tobi was a cool weird villain who hid behind a goofy persona and weird powers that seemed limitless while also having a big ass keikaku and lots of knowledge about the world
>nevermind it's Obito he did it for the loli
I'm actually angry

>he did it for the loli
naruto was such a shit show

You have to admit that he was easily the best antagonist though. Amazing and heartfelt backstory, interesting motives, and his death was one for the books.

The war ruined him. The Obito flashback was even worse except for that one scene where he murders everyone because the visuals were good

You mean tobi?

He was. before he pussied out

>character shows his dedication and sense of self-sacrifice for the bigger good
>it's somehow bad because JUST HAVE FRIENDS LOL
???????
What the fuck?

I am not sure if you're on my side, so let's make it clear to both of us, okay?
His betrayal was retarded as, yes or no?

Yeah, I still believe he should have driven that Sharingan tank into battle.

I agree, the betrayal was retarded. I was talking about the panel you posted. Even in the stupid war, Tobi showed strong will and dedication and Naruto's answer was "your efforts don't matter, i'm better because I have friends".

Honestly I find his whole reason for being the way he is to be retarded. It all basically boils down to him wanting to put his penis inside his childhood crush who died a long time ago inside a dream. For a villain, that's weak as fuck. Should've just made him a mindbroken slave of Madara who no longer even remembers Rin, just obeying orders like a drone until Kakashi snaps him out of it.

>tfw when you knew who Tobi was in 2008
feels good

You have a friend in me, user. Everything I wanted to say you have already said.
>Madara mind-slave
I don't know if that would be a good thing, but "I start a war cause muh dick tells me to" was stupid af, I'll give you that.

Kishimoto really did his best to ensure that Obito's actions make no sense whatsoever.
>manages to get the Fox, attacks Konoha instead of just fucking off to his dimension
>with his MS and Nagato's firepower, he can inconspicuously telefrag anyone he wants to and disappear with no traces left, but decides to send bunch of nukenins in easily recognizable uniforms to do the job
>attacks Kage Summit, trying to use Sasuke to capture gokage and ransom them for tailed beasts, which is bound to fail if not due to Sasuke's lack of firepower then because villages obviously would rather sacrifice the leaders than give Tobi the chakra nukes
>tells everyone about his plan and declares the war, completely losing the advantage of surprise, uniting all villages and giving them time to mobilize and hide beasts when his troops suck at direct combat and excel at infiltration
>sits on his ass and doesn't support Sasuke during his missions, despite having power level high enough to easily shit on almost every pre-war character, which results in series of failures
>gives Sasuke, unpredictable, mentally unstable backstabber with no loyalty whatsoever Itachi's eyes, only to not include him in his war plans at all, pretty much risking betrayal while getting absolutely nothing in return

but he tried his hardest

printscreened

it was his keikaku which worked up until the very moment his ten-tail form failed him because he realized that Madara killed his waifu. Which is the main reason why he betrayed him in the end.

a pity beacuse liked tobi.

thats teh best reason you can ahve to murder people.
>all that is done in the name of love is beyond good and evil

nice

Madara killing his waifu felt so forced and came out of nowhere.

same with madara somehow giving nagato the Rinnegan.

reminds of original sin and abuses of power along with corrupting your form to achieve improper powers. EVerything that happend was qutie literary

it's too simple and stupid when it's not done right (and it's not here)

so...he died a virgin right?

It wasn't just about the loli. If all he wanted was to be with Rin, then he would've asked Itachi to tsukuyomi him in exchange for helping him murder the Uchiha. He's a hero who tried to prevent all lolis everywhere from being harmed ever again, and they all hated him for it.

She gets off to that.

It was obvious to anyone with half a brain or at least a likely possibility

Obito is a tank. Second best character next to madara

KAMUI

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

I thought Tobi was Sasuke from the future, wtf

>wtf

Piss off Narutard

wtf?

>Naruto character thread not instantly deleted in 2017
>Still trying to fight it

>my husbando

Is that usually what happens? I was wondering why I never see these.

just the coolest

TOBI IS OBITO

(wtf means what the fuck)

Can someone explain Kakashi to me?

>beginning of shippuuden
>"I can only use my eye powers 3 times, my chakra is very limited"

>World War Ninja
>spams his eye powers like 100+ times
>no reprecussions
>doesn't even go blind

The fuck.

Powercreep

Tobi was an annoying fag that had like two scenes where he was either cool or funny. Nagato was an actual good villain, besides the part where he falls for Naruto's "jus b nice lol!" speech and revives everyone.

Fuck off narutards

Discussing one of the most well known and popular anime of our times critically
>narutards
Please delete your post.

The HAHAHAHAHAHAs in this fucking kill me

Let's make Konoha great again

Mods have been deleting your shitty threads again.

They can clearly see you Narutards making generals.

They should consider adding spam filters as well since you Narutards always post the same images.

DBS everyday gets 6 threads up the same time and each single one of them has 0 actual discussions of the show and every single post is either waifuwars or falseflagging. fucking superfag mods

talk no jutsu is invincible

But I'm not op.
I'm Was just pointing out self moderation hasn't been working at all lately

Get banned kiddo...

duh

But he's getting Rin's loli pussy in ninja heaven

His still died a virgin.

He prolly fucked Konan or some mist chick when he was controlling Yagura

Fuck off Narutards

>...

Go take your ashtma medication, you newfag Narutard

Don't you have a dbz thread to be in?

The best
>shame he has the least amount of smut fics out of all the uchihas

He was too dedicated to his waifu to lose his virginity, but there's no way he didn't kamui into a few loli bedrooms every now and then.

>Zetsu clones

You're really this desperate to samefag your shit thread, huh, Naruatrd

Nagato was a great villain with a plan that made sense and a reason for doing said plan. I think it's clear he was originally planned to be the end game villain, but the Naruto/Sasuke beef went on too long and the editors knew the series could run for decades so we got tweest after tweest. Nagato by the end of Shiupdden looks like a retarded lackey.

That's what he was. A stupid lackey.

So was Obito and then so was Madara. WHAT A TWIST!

>Unironically responding to a post 5 hours ago

Not exactly samefagging, but im more than thrilled for the opportunity to at last publically proclaim my thirst for obito

>did it for loli
user I don't see the problem

Tobi prewar, was easily the coolest character. The one thing that ruined him for me was the fact that he used to kill both enemies and people who he considered a hindrance without mercy in the past. But a half hour talk with Naruto and Kakashi was enough to make him question everything he's been doing and turning his back on the plan.

fireball costs 30 mana
you have 90mp
you level up and now have 120mp
keep doing it
cast fireball forever

Naruto was feeding him chakra from the Kyuubi, just like with the rest of the alliance.

Someone needs to explain why Tobi didn't go blind in like 20 years of overusing his mangekyo every fight though.

coolest guys finish last

Also had the best fight in the show against Kakashi. It would be my top pick for best fight in anime.

He could've been a new character who stole Obito's other eye after Kakashi and Rin left, and then been developed from there.

Virgin Darth Vader, then.

>600 billion (600,000,000,000) paper explosive couldn't kill him
Bit overkill

>tfw you'll never fuck obito

We don't have naruto threads anymore, we now have boruto threads.

When in doubt, Hashirama cells.

But this is Obito thread.

Reread Naruto because I had nothing else better to do.
Know what, I didn't feel like a single arc was slow, everything was just jam packed, or could be just that I didn't have to wait a week for every chapter.
But yeah it was fun, I also didn't like how he went from goofy/scary guy to absolute vengeance and then suddenly just all about Rin losing the whole persona he had.

600 billion paper bombs vs retarded eye hacks
who would win?

>or your son dies at the ripe old age of one minute

This translation was spot on

hashirama cells and the zetsus have a natural ability to dematerialize

>Negi died for ducking nothing

Obito probably lost his testicles on the accident. That's why he was so angry all the time

Uchiha's and Senjews are bad knews.

By giant wooden toothpicks. Not tenten or fucking Kiba but fucking Neji. Imagine Neji being best man to Naruto's wedding. Wasted potential.

He died for naruhina, according to Kishi's own words. Neji is the ultimate shipper.

>knews
News, fuck.

>died, protecting a pig
Feels bad, man.

Don't forget, he could have easily captured Naruto and teleported him into his other dimention while he was lying in the cabin thinking about his faggot boyfriend during the 5 kage summit, but nah let's have a talk for no reason.

Nope

Reminder he was right all along

he was at his peak when he posed as madara. Before that he was annoying and after that he was just a bitch