Why are Indians not taken seriously here

What did they do to deserve this?

Attached: elo-dis-is-india-tech-support-meme.jpg (735x735, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1-ZKgUYbSIo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_ethnic_groups#List_of_ethnic_groups_on_the_basis_of_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we like them (atleast i do) but they also shit on the streets

>they
The word you're looking for is "we", pajeet, and the answer is unapologetically shitting in the street like animals whilst having the caste system of an overpopulated ant colony.

Attached: uG5L8me_d.jpg (640x367, 21K)

Pooped in the streets while asking to open bob and vagene.

maybe if every time i get a scam bullshit call, and it wasn't some street shitting shitskin mongrel we wouldn't have a problem

Attached: 1520292683490.png (243x260, 21K)

This too.
>Halo halo please I'm from the IRS and you owe us moneys please

Indians are shit. I actively dislike them. They smell bad, are generally weak nerds, and have an extremely creepy thirst for white and latina girls.

If you ever go on any PUA/Red Pill style forums it will be overrun by bitter incel indians asking the most pathetic questions.

That being said, I like some aspects of hinduism and yoga. It's like Indians used to be a spiritually advanced people that degenerated into shitting in streets.

All of this I speak from personal experience having dealt with Indians in real life and in online.

if australia was divided into states, victoria would be a slighly darker shade.
i live in an indian suburb, and i regularly see shit on the side of the road or in the park near my house.

Sup Forums doesn't really hate Indians they're just fun to hate.

You should take better care of your phone number.
Blame yourself faggot

Because you're on pol. Go outside and realize people don't care about race, white women especially :^)

>dude its not the shooters fault you were shot, you should have fucking KNOWN you were going to get shot that day dumb ass, you are to blame

The thing is though is that, if these poo in loos weren't trying to scam me in the first place we wouldn't have a problem.

they sent a bunch of tards who didnt have the needed credentials to japan to do tech jobs and they shit on roads and started fights with senior citizens in japan and got deported within a year

they also have dragged down american companies with piss poor coding skills. they are the reason microsoft never removed all the legacy code which isnt used but is still present. in the event windows 10 couldnt work on launch it would be reverted to 7. that means if you dont want to have shadow copy on 10 to fucking bad because it decreases how much has to be downloaded to have 7 up and running and if the entire country needed to do this shit the same day its 1 less thing you have to download. same with other chunks of code

They shit in their streets like animals.

They are only at the level they are because of the british and now they are just shitting out babies and infiltrating every other fucking country instead of improving their own.

Is that Slovakia? wtf?

Super power by 2020

Designated. Shitting. Streets.

/thread

This is not the guy who killed net neutrality. He's also really brown. He's probably nothing.

Its not vagene, its vegana

>not taken seriously

They are. As a threat to humans.
Pajeets are just as backward and primitive rapist as arabs and africans Pajeets are the worst poluters in the world even when they have no real economy simply by massproducing like ants
Some retard thought it was a good Idea to give that bunch of niggers nukes.
Pajeets have similar practices of nepotism and leching as Jews and destroy your country from within. See Britain, Canada and America.
Muh 8000 years muh sciecnce history. Covers the public in feces and walks on roads made of half mud half shit.

Because they are a bunch of stupid baby dicked retards that can't do their fucking jobs correctly and if you call them out on anything when they are blatantly wrong they are overly defensive and you can't get anything fucking done because they can't admit to being a bunch of stupid baby dicked retards.

Because hindus are a known pompous society that only historically exports gyppos to the rest of the world. It is the absolute cradle of trade and barter, so the people are naturally sharp to human nature and very keen on abusing for only their own means. Indian has produced some of the most enlightened philosophy ever, only for greats like nietzsche to rediscover and expound on such cleverly phrased conversations and aptly gist concepts in essence, originally brought to attention by innumorous ancient Indian thinkers, so that is why they are a people’s to weary of- their simmering chaos from the outside is there by design

Attached: 1891D333-2EB1-41AF-9545-27B0ED44F563.jpg (180x179, 22K)

I work with a bunch of illiterate Indian-types (Burmese, Nepalese, Indonesian), and they're disgusting people to be around. They litter everywhere, they smell bad, and most of them make no attempt to learn English. My employer is a scumbag that keeps them around because he can afford to pay them shit wages as permanent "temp" workers since they have no rights. I feel bad for them, but at the same time whenever I try to put myself in their shoes, I stop and realize that I would never travel to a foreign country, make no attempt to learn the native language or assimilate to their culture, then expect people to give me a job and treat me with respect. If you poos are gonna move to the first-world, you need to learn to act like first-world citizens.

Indians are also behind most of the phone scams and fake job application scams that pollute Craigslist. I'd rather invite the fucking Mafia to live in my country, because at least they have manners.

Attached: hibutiful.jpg (993x659, 259K)

I fucking hate Indians they always get my order wrong at dunkin donuts.

Attached: 1478402487307.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Abbo droppings?

Ever heard one talk before?

>Why are Indians not taken seriously here
We've all had to deal with them through customer service calls
>What did they do to deserve this?
We've all had to deal with them through customer service calls

Serious question, why are Indians and Pakis so fucking weird? It's like their social and emotional development just stopped when they turned 10.

Attached: 4teelgV.jpg (480x359, 102K)

I know what you mean it's like they all have aspergers or something. I think what we call weird is normal behavior in their culture but that's my theory.

Attached: c2f.jpg (800x600, 96K)

Indians are actually Australia tier bants irl and Americans are just too autistic to get it

they smell like shit and are the nigger slaves of tech

To be fair, indians aren't taken seriously anywhere.You cant blame this on us now.

I've never met a single indian that anyone takes seriously, and before any of these disgusting southern indus mud apes says anything about tech company ceos, I've met them, no one takes them seriously either. Indian executives are messengers of their gods, the white executive board. When you see an indian executive at a company it means the whole company is subservient to much larger and more coordinated interests.
youtu.be/1-ZKgUYbSIo

Attached: 1515075581906.jpg (640x800, 190K)

Checked.
Found the New Englander.

This. Unironically this. Indians are cool AF and their banter is as rich as their language and food diversity. Indians are silly for sure but they are based af.

they have funny accents. our leaders import them in large numbers to replace us. and they struggle with basic sanitation practices.
what's not to hate?

>Implying a caste system isn't a good way to contain populations with shit genes and keep people in their fucking place

they stink. they're overdramatic and they're pagans

My only experience is with them being autistic and cringe-inducing as fuck. I've never walked away from a social interaction with an Indian or a Paki thinking "Wow, that person seemed very well-adjusted and keenly aware of how social dynamics work."

You're either exaggerating or outright lying or you know one Indian dude who is somewhat normal.

>be indian
>autist tier personality
>shit on streets

>be paki
>islam
>get blown up by afghani sand nigger terrorists

god i wish these two countries would just nuke each other already.

>here
Are they taken seriously IRL?

Looking and acting like goblins, shitting up my country.

This, had to call the police to get the creepy cunt at work to stop grabbing me

sheiks or what ever theyre called are pretty cool, it's the hindus that are the weirdos.

Attached: Burgerkingdiamond.jpg (180x236, 9K)

if you asians stayed in asia, nobody would have any problems with you

Why did you pick the whitest-sounding Indian to use for this thread?

They shit in the fucking street and wipe their steamy shit with their fingers and then proceed to eat with the same fingers.

It’s gross

Attached: 1477838257634.png (438x432, 385K)

They're cringe personified as a human ethnicity

Beyond that they are ok. The insults are intended to help them stop shitting in the streets and scaring our white women on the internet

Who would win in a fight an indian or an abbo in australia?

>Why did you pick the whitest-sounding Indian to use for this thread?

Even the whitest sounding one is a monkey. They are genetically fucked race.

Indians are good for the most part. They're not very good programmers on average, but I wouldn't say that they're malicious in the same way as pakis etc. are malicious.

some Indians are fucking tech geniuses, others are beast fuckers. is what it is man

buddha was a shakya/saka/scythian.

Anyone else ever been to indiachan? It's a goldmine of easy keks.

Attached: indiachan.png (1211x565, 53K)

But did he say no homo

> be me today in work
> alright, everyone hand in your pieces of the project and we'll piece them together
> 4/4 white Canadians produce 10/10 master pieces summarizing their parts of the product
> The poo hands his in
> "Did you get it checked by the supplier and go through it thoroughly?"
> "Yup yup"
> Open the damn thing, it's half missing, in complete disarray and unfit for purpose
Worse part was, this poo had previously worked for the supplier for 2 years and was unable to complete it! How do you be an "engineer" working with a project for 2 years and know so little about it?

The poo "techie" is a complete fabricated myth. They fake resumes, they fake car accidents and they metaphorically shit everywhere around you.

its not about competence, efficiency, or even profit. it is about a grander issue of demographic replacement and diversity politics- thats really the most crucial thing in western politics from rapefugees to poojeets.

Basically this.

Attached: 1437973403940.jpg (850x400, 135K)

>1.3 Billion people
>I met like 3 of them and I don't like them.
How Scientific, truly Stephen Hawking's ghost is still among us.

Dude. India is hundreds of cultures across a continent. They have like 1300 languages in their country. Imagine if an indian went to Samoa,Puerto Rico or NYC and thought 'All Americans are closed minded retards', how poor of a picture would they have?

India is an original culture, they are not western so they are different you can't judge them by our metrics.

They are spergs but they are good people who usually work hard and are upstanding.

You are literally Judging like 20% of the human race based off a couple experiences.

How about being a respectful dignified alpha with an open mind and you will find they are kind caring great people.

WEIRD AF, but good.

India has every religion.
Hinduism has 1000s of versions, some cool some weird some bad, one even worships Trump as a God who will defend the world from Islam.

Attached: d57.jpg (625x440, 49K)

>1.3 Billion people

You don't need to meet every single individual person belonging to said ethnicity to form an opinion of them and their behavior.

>I met like 3 of them and I don't like them.

Far more than three, but what do facts matter?

>How Scientific, truly Stephen Hawking's ghost is still among us.

Yet whenever anyone says anything negative about niggers, it's taken as gospel.

Look, I live and word around these fucking people, I know them, I've been in their homes, I've babysat their kids, I've even been on vacation with a group of them, my area was CURRY'D up the fucking ass a long time ago. Talk to any white person here about their experiences with all the Indians and Pakis and they'll say the same thing: They're fucking weird.

I was simply asking why this was and that activated your almonds for God knoweth what reason.

plainfield nj?

Dude they are a literal continent.

>You don't need to meet every single individual person belonging to said ethnicity to form an opinion of them and their behavior.

1 ethnicity?
That's cute, there are scores if not hundreds of different Ethnic groups.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_ethnic_groups#List_of_ethnic_groups_on_the_basis_of_language

>Far more than three, but what do facts matter?
Still a small sample size.

Yes they are weird.
The reason is they come from a society as old as ancient Egypt, with 1000 plus language dialects, scores of ethnics groups, 1000s of religions, they were a world power with an original written language, they were part of the British Empire.

They are weird AF because they are a mix of Civilized Savages.

I think a lot of it has to do with them being over 5,000 miles away. They don't live in our country so they really can't empathize with what we're trying to get fixed nor do they probably care.

Can I ask a question since we're on the subject? How many people from a particular country do you have to meet and get to know on a personal level before you're allowed to form an opinion of them?

Someone from Finland who has never met a black person in their entire life can post about niggers all the live long day and no one bats an eyelash, so I'm just curious what one's portfolio has to look like before they're allowed to give their opinion on a particular group of people.

You seem like an expert.

Aren't there Indians in your country too ?
>t. Diasporajeet

I still remember that time the Aussie cricket team was touring India. During a match Andrew Symonds was walking out to the pitch, new batsman, and the indians were throwing bananas at him and making monkey noises. Aussie media screamed racist indians being racist, took em a while to get over it. Shit was hilarious.

i live in the united states and i dont need to understand the nuances of india because ill never go to that god forsaken shit hole.

hindus are weirdos, period.

Attached: diamond1.jpg (238x332, 17K)

Attached: 875E4C4F-5FA9-4771-905E-67C10424588D.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Attached: 5C4689D4-0E59-41D9-9DAE-4BC7CFC0D65F.jpg (960x720, 88K)

Attached: 50C637CF-BCE5-431B-8602-22EE325ACD58.jpg (540x960, 42K)

They own a lot of hotels/motels and then stink them up with curry.

Attached: gshock.jpg (670x377, 192K)

They fucking worship a weird ass ugly looking elephant with like eight arms.

Attached: elders.jpg (1000x563, 66K)