twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chris Cantwell vs RC maxwell on optics

youtube.com/watch?v=FtnwjgEHuVc

get in here goys

thanks OP.

Fuck Bolton and fuck the kikes.

fuck kikes. Already listening

bump

Attached: 1509649426692.jpg (650x522, 26K)

Attached: 1504293402858.jpg (3000x2174, 1.36M)

Attached: 2017-05-01 21.03.17.png (343x602, 379K)

What the fuck was Trump thinking putting in bolten

>call in
>hold for 2 hrs while long distance charges rack up
>sven lets the same handfull of people that are on every week to make shitty jokes
>one new caller talk for 3 seconds then sven and jazz go 9n a tangeant from the topic for 15 minutes
>sven goes through list for final caller of show
>"maybe ill finally get on"
>nope that faggot auzzie again
>sven hangs up on everyone

Im fucking done with this "call in" show. Would have continued my subscription but instead im paying off the long distance bill. They could at least say which 2 callers they plan on getting to instead of making you hold for 2hrs just to hang up on you.

and the aussie is back lmao

stop crying

ay nay, what ave i walked ento?

HAHA I DUNNO SORRY

hahahah that choice phone #

Stop sucking e-celeb cock

im not just quit crying damn you sound like a woman

Attached: 1490546447646.jpg (1797x1233, 308K)

good show

Attached: 1493413155660.jpg (923x1000, 98K)

>"hurr durr never criticize my idols"

Sorry but the call in show is shit. They never actually go through callers 90% is them talking about their own shit or talking to the same 3-4 people they have every week.

I like trs but im gonna critique where i think its valid. IMHO they should either make it a panel show and promote the regulars to panelists or actually try to get different people and opinions on. At the very least they could say 5-6 names when the lines are full that they plan on getting to instead of having people on the line for 2 hrs just to hang up on them.

>trs
>jews

try harder, zionist

whiner

Different guy actually. Stop being so defensive about your adoptive daddy figure's 3rd line show. They dont even care as much about it as you do. E-celeb worshippers are so fucking cringe.

No one gives a shit about your whining fuckhead

Shill some more faggot. I may be a whiny bitch but worshipping e-celebs is even more cringe.

>"hurrrr durrr stop complaining about my perfect svenfu and jazzchan. They are perfect percect perfect- if you disagree at all with anythin they do you are a faggot whining jew shill!"

Kys my dude

chill out reddit poster shows over

>"hurr durr reddit"

Fyi fanboys like you are why so many people dont like them. I personally do enjoy ftn and tds but am also capableor critiquing them. Faggots like you who unendingly suck their cocks are why people hate their fanbase.

>"hurr durr reddit"

Fyi fanboys like you are why so many people dont like them. I personally do enjoy ftn and tds but am also capable of critiquing them. Faggots like you who unendingly suck their cocks are why people hate their fanbase.

chill out you booty blasted faggot damn man get off Sup Forums and head back to lebbit okay?

Attached: 1492826007781.jpg (2500x2344, 523K)

Jazzhands is a total Trumptard. You really listen to this shit?

>shilling this hard

I bet you geta lot of upboats on their circlejerk forum bro. You must be like a really big deal. Probably even got trslemania tickets. Fuck me. Youll probably be ruling over me when Mike because furher. Shit man you afe so slick and cool. I am eternally and irrevocably BTFO. surely everyone here thinks im gay and your calm collected attitude has won them over. Better screencap this and post it on the trs forums to farm more upboats before coming back to call me a redditor again.

i have no idea what you are talking about at this point and i dont really know why you think i am shill for telling you to chill out you Canadian faggot. You are a french Canadian?

>Sven deleted the stream instead of keeping it on YouTube for a while

The external anglo strikes again

Somebody post it.

He's been pretty critical of Trump's moves lately though, like the gun control roundtable, and he's really pissed about the Bolton appointment and the lack of fight Trump's put up in opposition to the shitty omnibus bill.

Requesting download or YT link
The nigger made it a walled show after making the YT free so I know someone has it

Attached: Any minute now.gif (500x367, 1001K)

Bump