Why are anti-Semites so rabid?

Why are anti-Semites so rabid?

Attached: jew hate.png (902x852, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90244?
nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-case-of-neonatal-herpes-caused-by-jewish-circumcision/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_City_policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are jews so ratish?

Because people keep trying to destroy us.

Because you're so ratish

For wanting to exist? Okay.

That's what should be done with plague carriers
Extermination is necessary for the good of all

You do more than just exist and you know that

You don't sound intelligent. None of your followers do either. If there's ever a problem, you just blame the Jews, just like blacks blame the whites. How about you stop being lazy and take some personal responsibility?

Are you upset because Jews are successful? What's wrong with being successful?

Your existence creates too many problems for us humans, you've had (literally) hundreds of chances to not undermine nations that choose to host you
Better watch your back around any ovens

death to ZOG

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90244?

You must not be intelligent at all if i don't 'sound intelligent', that voice you heard is yourself reading my comment in your head, i ain't talking shit to you telepathically nigga and if i was it would be some real anti-semitic shit you dumb bitch

Every race does that, not just Jews. Whites "undermine" each other. So do Arabs and blacks. You whine if we're in your country, then you whine whenever we're in our country. You take the side of Hamas and Hezbollah, who worship the Sunni terrorists who want to kill the West.

Get your priorities straight.

nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-case-of-neonatal-herpes-caused-by-jewish-circumcision/

Why do jews suck babay cock?

im a counter-semite

y du kikes suk da babi dong?

You don't have to be intelligent to point out a jew.

Does this body language express good will? Or devious, greedy intent?

Attached: 1519920306443.jpg (709x685, 49K)

Because Jews' holidays celebrate killing. Care to tell us where the Kairite Jews went, Schlomo?

Attached: but... but... i just want them to die.jpg (942x960, 127K)

The priority is straight.

Oppose kikes at every turn and you're doing right.

>Jew uses a commie flag
Like pottery

When have we had a chance to whine when you're in your country (which jews are currently still stealing from others)?
If you faggots would fuck off and leave us alone we wouldn't have this issue, but that's impossible for you ratfucks to do apparently
And stop sucking baby cocks

why are you jewposting

You aren't even a jew.
This is geopolitics 101

Post nose הוֹמוֹסֶקסוּאָל

Attached: rope soon.png (325x375, 179K)

Weren’t ridges on the sides of coins added because Jews kept shaving off the sides?

Attached: 10B4EB69-9D4B-4A94-A1B2-7690B00C8F2A.jpg (640x749, 235K)

>I identify with an ideology that murdered 150 million innocent people. Let me complain about how "rabid" my opponents are.

Attached: Sage this shill.jpg (1060x579, 101K)

You're just blaming Jews repeatedly. Is it because we have higher IQ's than you so you fear us?

Why do whites commit incest? Why do they commit most mass shootings?

No, but you're simply associating guilt by ethnicity and you still haven't told me what for. Do you think we control the media? The TV? Banks?

>celebrate killing
Cinco de Mayo, Bastille Day, 4th of July...if anything, you got the idea from us.

So you like those uneducated rednecks who say they hate Jews and love Hitler? You'd want a white ethnostate with them?

Attached: white culture.png (874x487, 30K)

how the hell do you prove if someone coin clipped? same thing as poisoning a well. They were scapegoats.

y u suk on babi dick pedo person?

You can't argue, so you troll.

They really do suck on babi penis and eat the blood.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html

>Muh moral equivalency
None of those are both nations and religions. None of them consistently and broadly celebrate martial victories. Judaism and Jews are and do. Your pilpul game is weak, Schlomo.
Now what happened to the Kairite Jews?

Attached: goyim tactics.jpg (540x356, 32K)

Look at it this way OP. Imagine you had a younger brother who liked to eat soap and it constantly made him sick, but he keeps going at it. You will start telling him that the soap is bad for him and that it is ruining him naturally. But now imagine he ignores you whenever you say that and continues eating soap until his death. You would kind of get pissed and start yelling after one month let alone a year of that shit, right? There is your answer.

>call the jew a swindler, a cheat a lier it all rolls off his back like water on a raincoat
>but call him a sucker of babi dicks and he recoils shocked, ive been found out!

Serbian user, a more accurate comparison is that he keeps putting soap into your food, and when you confront him on it, he shrieks and says you have it out for him.

Attached: barbara lerner spectre embrace diversity euro-goys.jpg (1000x578, 254K)

>None of them consistently and broadly celebrate martial victories.

jesus you're such a pussy. what's wrong with celebrating that? You realize Anwar al-Saddat was assassinated during a parade that celebrated Egypt's war with Israel, right?

just an awful metaphor, deserving of this website and it's blind hatred to a successful people

Imagine knowing the truth to save your people and they've been conditioned since birth to think you're insane.
I won't let the Irish win

>didnt even reply
So your people do draw upon baby penis yes?

>They were scapegoats.
Who do you think did it then? If they were scapegoats then why have they been kicked out of a fuck ton of countries in the past?

metzitzah b’peh

Nice shitpost OP, well done

Attached: Andrew-Jackson.jpg (811x984, 102K)

>Ad hominem
You're a slippery kike, I'll grant you that. It's still not helping your case.
What happened to the Kairite Jews?

Attached: you gentiles quote.jpg (444x296, 44K)

I've had that shit, it's pretty good with applesauce

So far you've only continued your usual stereotype shown in the comments. You just say Zionist and anti-Semitic remarks, adding to centuries of continuous Jew-hating that has never yielded any results. I'll repeat: you are just like the blacks crying about white privilege.

>greater Israel
OY VEYYYYYYYYY SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN
>greater syria

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Oh but that's where you're wrong, jew hating has yielded some historical results and don't think it can't happen for real the next time it happens

>If they were scapegoats then why have they been kicked out of a fuck ton of countries in the past?
obviously, everybody else is to blame.

Attached: Jews_expelled.jpg (550x8800, 1.32M)

Then you should WANT Israel because it's a homeland for them.
You're a pussy and you would never say your anti-Semitic thoughts allowed, so you say it over the Internet.

Attached: who would win.jpg (802x500, 100K)

Attached: IQ JQ.jpg (500x756, 93K)

No, we don't want Israel. Jews don't deserve that land.

>them
I thought you were larping as a jew? did you forget ?
>homeland
a parasite has no use for a house
it needs a host

>Then you should WANT Israel because it's a homeland for them.
Maybe if they weren’t holding the world hostage with their Samson option and doing a bunch of other shady and subversive things

Like what? Name one shady thing being done by Jews?

Attached: F605968E-2330-421B-B3D4-898BEE02B9BF.jpg (640x996, 350K)

Attached: D0E900B8-046E-4F55-86C5-95C5D66F26A5.jpg (640x999, 329K)

Attached: 733D2306-8B6A-46A9-A0B3-A8521A87C1EA.jpg (640x869, 273K)

Attached: 5B416A29-5104-4EBA-8E17-9E7B806D904E.jpg (640x995, 390K)

>Why are anti-Semites so rabid?

because of jew behaviour?

explain?

LOL more conspiracy shit, i love it.

so it's okay to hate whites for slavery and the holocaust?

military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel

the list goes on

meant for

Because the Jews are actively trying to enslave the entire planet?

it is literally not conspiracy shit. They admitted to it.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

and the list goes on and on and on

>LOL more conspiracy shit, i love it.

Attached: 053E0635-228F-404A-B86F-4FD31EAAA026.png (274x242, 17K)

Most Semitic people aren't Jewish. They want nothing to do with International Zog. Jews claiming that anyone who wakes up and notices Jewish globalist tribalism is "antisemitic" are the only ones irrationally discriminating.

Attached: jews 'antisemitic' open US borders.jpg (537x678, 95K)

WTF how are you going to troll this hard. You and your kind have RAPED Africa for years, also the USA has been sending money to Mexico ever since Roe v Wade to control mexican birth rates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_City_policy

Attached: jew meme terms antisemitic racist nazi.png (473x473, 133K)

If those things were happening right now, yes.

You realise that there never were one semitic people, and that antisemitism is just a codeword for antijews right?

ok fine. you hate jews and think they are behind global conspiracies. is that better?

I'm Jewish. I've done no sort of meddling in my life. Why do you hate me and associate me with a conspiracy theory?

>think they are behind global conspiracies
>think
That's like "thinking" water is wet. People think that because it's true. International Banking has been a "thing" in attempt for world conquest for 200+ years. NWO dynasties including Rothschils/Warburg/Schiff/Windsor also funded all major (((communist))) movements in the world to subvert select nations with coups and fold them into the New World Order eventually.

Attached: jews marx rothschilds tree.jpg (670x1192, 169K)

>Rothschild

LOL yeah we control the banks man, you got us. come on, you don't even FUCKING KNOW WHO MADE THAT PICTOGRAPH

You have never researched any of this, I can tell

Seriously, fuck you if you're gonna come here and pretend "anti-semites" don't have a strong case for jews being overrepresented among the rich/powerful in western countries.

Making note of obvious patterns doesn't make you racist, anti-semitic, etc.

How is this ANY different from black people crying "we're 18 percent of the country, but only 10% of congress?" If you want to be a banker or CEO of a newspaper, you have the right to. Instead you're a lazy anglo who whines about Jews cheating.

I'm not going to apologize for the power my people hold any more than you'll apologize for the power YOUR people hold over Arabs, Mexicans, Blacks, Koreans, etc.

So tell it to me straight guys. If im not jewish do i have any chance of getting into banking or high level business positions? From a nepotism standpoint and a jewish superior iq standpoint?

My ethnicity: All over the british isles but mainly scotland

0/10

Attached: sir-evelyn-robert-adrian-de-rothschild.jpg (830x594, 66K)

That's nazbol retard. He's basically a shitposter. Not that it matters on this shitty board anyway.

Attached: gun.jpg (1300x957, 127K)

The numbers obviously aren't as skewed in the case of ANY GROUP BESIDES JEWS. Let me spell it out for you.

Jews are 2% of the population max in western countries yet...

Own all of the western media
Are large shareholders in all the banks (central banks included)
Make up 25% of those enrolled at Harvard
Have the single largest US lobby (AIPAC) for a country (Israel) that is relatively tiny and insignificant
Make up 3/7 of the Supreme Court which would have been 4/7 if Hillary won (((Merrick Garland)))
Owned the slave ships but get none of the official blame for slavery
I could go on

Logic states that no group is 10-20x smarter/better suited for these jobs than the average person, yet jews get away with this very level of overrepresentation. Jewish dominance in finance allows all of this through "financial incentives" given their underlings. No, not every single jew is part of some grand scheme to rule the world, but nepotism does exist and it makes a big impact at the highest levels.

/endrant

>What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. -Karl Marx
You are retarded.

I'm upset that you killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, drove the apostles out, displease God, and oppose the whole world.
t. St. Paul

death to zionism
a curse upon the synagogue of satan

NOT ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE

I repeat, I'm not going to apologize for my people's success. Secondly, the Jewish supreme court justices are Americans. They're allowed to be on the supreme court. You want a law that bars people from getting a job because of their race? What's your problem.

Actually, Jews have higher IQ scores than whites so there's that.

If Jews aren't part of a grand scheme, why do you always single us out? What have we ever done to you?

Jesus was a jew

You fail to make a point. Not that it matters on this shitty board anyway.

>Jesus was a Jew
Then why did you kill him?

I didn't kill him. I was born in the 80s.

Yeah and the Jews of the first century didn't kill the prophets either.

You still put him to death again by rejecting him

HE IS MESSIAS

You're ignorant of the fact that "self hating" ethnic Jews who often turn to radical atheism are the leading force in mainstream radical political movements, and funded by NWO globalists. Marx was no less of that Jewry than Freud in his perversion.

Attached: freud 'fanatical jew'.jpg (850x400, 69K)

Because anti-semitism is right wing and left wing.
Pic related is the girl in the top comment and what she said about it on her fb
>"Not sure where the time has gone. I've been telling people Iv'e been on T for 5-6 months. Did the math this morning and found out its been 9 months. I still need to grow and find ways to love me for me, but in the past year so many things have changed for the better. I'm now working at a shop where I feel loved and accepted. I have an amazing, supportive group of family, friends and clients. Not to mention a wonderful and supportive girlfriend. Only a few more months and I'll be making a one year update video.

Attached: 13892126_843804462422032_8288499854467933377_n.jpg (836x630, 50K)

Who are the three greatest Jewish intellectuals? Marx, Freud, and Einstein. In the few centuries that it has taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe, their greatest contributions have been communism, infantile sexuality, and the atom bomb!

Evidence? This is all common knowledge besides the slave ships part, maybe.

Also, the whole West is now at war with Islam in a fraudulent "war on terrorism" against Israel's allies while jews cheer on the subsequent refugee wave invading Europe. That part isn't gaining you any friends either.

Jews may technically have a higher IQ on average, but that doesn't explain the 10-20x overrpresentation mentioned. Jewish nepotism and supremacism tying back to the Talmud (which gentiles have access to) is the main reason for this, and if you want to deny that, you're a lying jew.

So if you are against Zionism, you are automatically anti-semetic. Makes perfect sense

>implying they’re pretty much not the same thing

I wasn't alive so how could I do something when I wasn't alive?

>This is all common knowledge
No, it's a slur. You're just saying dumb shit you read on the Internet. Jews are just like you, only higher IQ's. We don't think we're better than you. Stop making all of this shit up because you watched some dumb YouTube video. We're literally killing terrorists while you sleep.

You're blaming us for the refugee crisis. However, this all began when the Anglos overthrew the Ottoman Empire. Then there was BP who reinstated the Shah. Don't forget the USA fighting for the Saudis in the First Gulf war, killing ghaddafi, killing saddam, and setting the middle east on fire. No, friend, it is not Israel, but the USA who has done this.

You would never say this in public. You're scared.

He sounds like a degenerate. And I don't care, he still blames the Jews. Degeneracy.

No, but it's one of the million buzzwords you guys use to attack people like me. You say Zionism, but in reality you hate Israel and the Jews.

>He
Kys

Read up on the Balfour Declaration, the Anglos were (((incentivized))) to break up the Ottoman Empire by the Rothschilds, literally. There are streets in Israel named after them.

Our problem isn't will all jews. It's with jews like the Rothschilds and with stubbon pricks like you that defend them while they continually set the world on fire for their own benefit.

Way incorrect, understandable seeing as you aren't a Christian.

The bible is FILLED with Jewish sins, from forsaking God to worship Ba'al and Moloch through gold and sacrifice to betraying Christ with a kiss on the cheek. Not surprisingly, for shekels.

Anglos did nothing wrong