Cicada 3301 referenced Q?

I know, I know, Q is a larp. But Cicada 3301 is referencing Q now, in a disparaging way. That is odd. The speculation was always that some intelligence agency/agencies were using Cicada as a recruitment tool.

That faggot Defango spoiled the idea for me, since he is a genius and has not been recruited, and is up on the Q stuff.

Defango is probably running Cicada at this point.

Anyway, what do you think?

Attached: cianiggerscada.jpg (620x465, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63MixkVkQ3A
youtube.com/watch?v=TtpyTVNVsNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think OP is Defango and he's a giant faggot.

I'm not defango but he is a faggot.

wasted get

very unfortunate waste of a post number

Not a waste, a Sextuplet for referencing a faggot. Sounds like a confo to me.

HOLY SHIT

Not a waste, but a hilarious confirmation. Have a (you).

Attached: a5df7692d9f3b9d03f858d577a9b3e99d3c6d230503f7f9c209c893ef2ae6218.jpg (286x402, 58K)

I'm sorry. lol

In all seriousness though, why on earth would Cicada reference Q? I have a couple of ideas, but I want to see what you think.

>all those zeroes

Attached: 1516201207672.gif (840x488, 511K)

Is Defango also Q?

>q thread
Inb4 404

asshole

Attached: 1510792362838.png (1300x1080, 783K)

It was accidental. Now, about my questions...

can i have a rundown on q

rules 8 ch with iron but fair fist

Ok, I'll just say what I suppose might be going on before it dies. It is one of a few things.

Either Cicada IS deepstate, and they are using the game to attack whatever Q is, or Defango has been running Cicada for the past several years, and is doing the same as above for other reasons.

But this might out Defango as the fuckhead he is. Or lend credibility to the "cicada is recruitment tool by deepstate" there by lending credibility to Q.

But something is up here.

lol

Seriously?

Last shot before I let it go bump.

Can you give us some screen caps or something of what's being said? I haven't kept up with the Q stuff. I don't even know who defango is

Attached: 62f5afad32bdf7e1efd340fa65d02bfb--latina-models-chola-style-makeup.jpg (640x799, 93K)

>N-no guise Q HAS to be legit

Explaining Q takes too long. The details of that are not relevant here at any rate. As long as you know what Q is/was.

Defango is an e-celeb faggot, who got noticed for solving all of the puzzles ever. Especially Cicada 3301. Then he started discussing Qanon, and was given a lot of lauding by other qanon related e-celebs.

Then in a new Cicada video, Defango "finds" a q reference in the puzzle, and goes directly into a diatribe. Here: youtube.com/watch?v=63MixkVkQ3A

I think Defango might BE Cicada and Q, because in his videos he has made it clear how highly he thinks of himself, and faked a puzzle "where he "found" the spear of destiny.

He just doesn't sit well with me. Only a feeling or hunch.

I hate niggers (you)

I'm white. English actually.

Nigger, that video is over an hour long. Give me a time point to start watching.

Attached: 56444-28227.gif (320x240, 51K)

Proof that the new clues were actually Cicada? Did they sign it with PGP or not?
There have been many fakers in the past trying to latch on to the Cicada brand to push their own garbage. Wouldn't surprise me if Defango was disinfo.

Attached: m9sYK.jpg (500x375, 36K)

The beginning of the q shit is 36:45. Srry.

Oh for fucks sake nigger,
sevens exposed is a known larp.
Fuck off with this garbage.

The real Cicada left enough clues in the Liber for those who are smart enough to find the way to them. They don't actively recruit anymore. I'm pretty sure their main project was this entire Trump/MAGA thing and perhaps cryptocurrency as well.
Q is related but separate.

Or you could believe FBI user who stated that Cicada was Pentagon recruiting people to build a model of the world, but I don't buy that.

I have not followed the current Cicada, but in his vid, it looked like stuff from the LAST puzzle. :/

If what you say is so, isn't that interesting?

The last real puzzle was years ago.

What?

Attached: 4gq25.jpg (563x569, 26K)

Why?

He just looks like some faggot trying to impress people with useless knowledge.

Attached: xXUFP3Q.png (500x330, 173K)

Because I am here.
But I am leaving now.
Do more research before making your threads OP, this board is already 90% shit, don't add to it.

Attached: .png (438x235, 25K)

Wasted

Attached: E27C14FF-8900-414D-8AD0-1B378DD415D4.jpg (250x249, 23K)

You are correct, that is more important.

I am commanding myself. You might not like how, but my goal isn't to "shit the board up" Fuck, 99% of what gets posted anymore is literal trash. I am really starting to think that this (remember NOV?) was a larp, like you said but different than is generally thought.

This video is so god damn boring

nice trips

Yes. But that isn't the point. You requested proof. Here is a more interesting one. youtube.com/watch?v=TtpyTVNVsNw