How would you rate President Trump's performance so far?

How would you rate President Trump's performance so far?

Attached: momiji.jpg (250x250, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCLReWij1hs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit

>no death squads
0/10

two gold stars and a thumbs up

Its been okayish

Most I’ve seen a president actually do.

Amusing. 8/10. If I actually lived in the US i'd be worried.

Attached: 1498011056448.jpg (219x234, 15K)

10/10 for just the triggering alone, also hes done alot he talked about doing so far, and i can respect that.

very jewish

>How would you rate President Trump's performance so far?
Jew/10

Dumpy 4outa10

6.7 / 10 , better than what i expected

2 scoops out of 10

kek/kek

awful, he's a complete retard

I was hoping he’d keep us out of Hillary’s war for profits, but I’m not really confident anymore.

Ыфкз yфцг ¶aтн

Шфт dф?

Attached: IMG_1807.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

he has not deported enough mexicans yet.And its being funny watching trump trigger the weenie hut junior liberal types too.

It's been alright. He hasn't started any proxy wars in the middle east, which is great. Definitely isn't a neocon which is good. But he hasn't done anything significant.
Compared with every other president maybe a 4/10. Compared with modern presidents probably a 7/10. If he does something significant like end the fed, sign a peace treaty with best korea, or stop the ZOG shilling in the middle east and pull out of the middle east I'd give him a 8-9/10 for modern presidents.

What do yall think about his constant firings and rehirings? He couldn't possibly be hiring the most qualified staff, they never even get time to adjust into their role.

4/10, business as usual, no huge fuck ups but also didn't keep any of his major campaign promises

He's just another disappointing politician, but at least he hasn't declared war on some random shithole and gotten a bunch of people killed

And this is coming from someone that was on the Trump Train early in the primaries, when there was still lots of people to choose from.

Americans were promised a wall, but they're not going to get it.

Attached: THE-GREAT-WALL-OF-TRUMP.jpg (1200x670, 237K)

10/10
He's managed to piss everyone off on the left, and the center-right. It's like a dream come true.

Can respect this.

I'm not laughing or raging, so he's doing pretty good.

I'm sorta hoping that there will be so many false flags that people will be conflicted between outrage and complete apathy, the feeling that slowly, there is nothing left to lose and action must be taken.

Attached: sample_170c15517a914ef4d0b81901a3aae9986d9776f5.jpg (850x1037, 99K)

If Trump gets his wall, his reelection is pretty much guaranteed. People only really remember "Make America Great Again" and "Build the Wall".

It has been acceptable.

Oh come on, you seem to know a thing or two about demagogues, but you can't seriously believe Trump can ride the xenophobia train again when there's no cooldown to the hateful shit he says everyday. The boomers that voted for him are dying every year.

I wonder how many of all the awooposters on Sup Forums have actually played Touhou.
I still can't understand how a mere mid-boss went from being a /s4s/ meme to the symbol of all Trump stuff on Sup Forums and beyond.

Attached: fa96d0112eb0fb1fc6c97dc0bbec888a.png (640x640, 235K)

People are changing their perceptions in strange ways, so it's a little too soon to tell. Who knows what'll happen? The Republican party is imploding due to infighting and Sup Forumsack infiltration, and the Democrat party is seen as cheating sore losers that slowly grow more insane for every failed false flag they come up with.

B+

Attached: borntoawoo.jpg (125x124, 4K)

Sad strange little man / 10

What's it like not living in a real country?

>little man
>little
May be sad, may be strange, but he's a big strange sad man.

Outstanding.

i would rate him a pretty average republican president if you take out all the rhetoric
>lower taxes
>remove regulations

Its hard to judge. Theres so much jewry afoot, its hard to tell whos getting jewed. It feels like jews are at war with each other in political sphere as opposed to just fucking us over. Like Trump is filled with jewish cabinet and supporters and family, yet many jews are actively against him, including many banks upset with him. Israel is very happy with him too, but a lot of jews are being targeted by his policies.

I rate it 6 million out of 6 gorillion so far.

Most awooposters don't even know what 2hu is, let alone know that awoo girl is Inubashiri Momiji.

Touhou is pretty fun, but the bullet hell genre attracts few consistent players. However, the few players that it attracts has an incredibly dedicated fanbase.

As for [s4s] they also introduced the kek meme as well. Mix it with Sup Forums baneposting meme magick and you've got the Trump election.

Apparently [s4s] also owns Sup Forums now until the next set of digits cancels that one out, but Sup Forums being Sup Forums, they'll never get around to it.

Attached: s4s - quiet watchman of 4chan.png (1119x315, 125K)

thats a terribly autistic reason to think a president is doing a 10/10 job

He put Gorsuch on the bench. That's why I voted for him.

Otherwise he's whatever.

Attached: 1516234515532.jpg (978x768, 151K)

People think Jews are organized, but in reality it's a free-for-all. Loyalties and betrayals are just part of everyday life in (((politics))). Sometimes their goals align, but since he's rocked the boat, no one knows what's going on.

Horrible.

He's destroying. The global economy and sending the dow 30 into shock
He's so incompetent and autistic even Rex, fucking, tiller his own secretary of state called him retarded.

He's starting a trade war with China and these tariffs are going to do nothing but cause the local economy to inflate wildly because steel producers can just control prices now that they have no competition so enjoy real wages going EVEN LOWER.

Also all the jobs his retard ass promised to bring back because automation means you don't need human labor in production.

I award him no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Attached: ClipboardImage(3).png (697x720, 325K)

This. SCOTUS was the only reason.

As a Canadian, I'd rather he be less dramatic because any time a Republican in the States does a lot, it emboldens the leftists in Canada to frame everything they do as a superior alternative to the evil Americans.

If I was American, I'd be glad the president is trying to restore some sovereignty and realign foreign relations to be more beneficial, but would rather he did so with less drama so the next president doesn't have an excuse to undo everything he's done.

Attached: 1512753500379[1].jpg (233x173, 10K)

>How would you rate President Trump's performance so far?

He's honestly much better than any president in my memory, though that's a bit of a backhanded complement. -- On an absolute 1-10 scale: probably a 7.5 to 8.0.

I think you'd have to go back to Coolidge to find better. (Silent Cal is massively underrated.)

Oh yeah he also appointed that faggot ajit pai so enjoy your internet packages.

Attached: 2e4c66be97818d90b7f3d2b52071f749837e26ae4083fce7ac44cca040530baf.png.jpg (231x255, 14K)

>10/10
>He's managed to piss everyone off on the left, and the center-right. It's like a dream come true.

I only wish he'd cut deep into corruption -- there's several moves he could make that would eviscerate a *LOT* of crony capitalism.

I played touhou until mountain of faith, then it lost me with the whole "power used for bombs" thing. Also 7 out of 10 for Trump, anyone saying he's utter crap is lying, but anyone who doesn't spot some serious flaws is delusional.

Feels pretty good, man. Don't have to worry about my government inadvertently censoring websites like yours did yesterday.

The wall is coming

Attached: goodbye.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

I'm guessing it was used to discourage using bombs, even though it was pretty easy to max out power even if bombs were used frequently.

As for Trump, he had big goals but I don't think he really knew what he was going in for, which is why he can't just deliver like he can in the business sphere. He may be POTUS but he's not top dog in the decentralized framework of government. Too many stand in his way.

As for now, he'd better not sign HR1865.

Attached: 387f1d6ffe9816734dc569662ea6478b.png (1234x880, 583K)

the government didn't censor it though, the company did
Moorish intellectuals everyone..

Attached: retard infinite.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

I think you'll like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=RCLReWij1hs

Attached: dark souls.png (823x422, 119K)

Every other country will get a wall before we ever do. Bolton is going to make sure Trump becomes the new Bush. You've been nae nae'd

Attached: 1521748400470.jpg (750x936, 102K)

I don't care about anything else he does as long as he gives us the wall.

you fags have been saying this about everyone since Pence and have been wrong every time

Not impress.. It's a pathetic performance.
Half the cabinet don't care.
They soff.. like i have never seen a bunch of politicians soff like this.

Attached: Soff.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>A wall will never be built
>The omnibus bill will pass through
>New relations with North Korea will be destroyed
>Soldiers will be sent to Iran and Syria to die for Israel's purposes
>The RAISE act and E-Verify will never go through
>More neocons will be hired while actual Trumpists will be fired
>America will become even more infested with shitskins
>Trump will proudly declare Israel as our only ally
>GenZ whites will be beaten and harassed by the upcoming amounts of spic children that will come through the border
>Texas and the South will become entirely blue by 2024
>Trump won't be reelected and will be replaced by some shitskin
>America will implement hate speech laws
>Having relationships with other whites will be considered immoral
>Immigration will go from 1 Million to 5 Million
>Every country besides Israel will cut ties with America
>Whites will move out in massive numbers either back to Europe or to whiter states
>The Country will likely split apart into pieces by 2035
>All this time Trump turned out to be a bumbling moron with no intelligence

you've been nae nae'd

Attached: tumblr_inline_nf9kk75wQZ1qbpm24.jpg (200x200, 24K)

I know the word might have too many syllables for an american to understand, but I said something before "censoring". The truth is, there's no point for businesses like CL to continue because they can be sued at any time, even if they've combated trafficking since the website was created. This is tyranny. Have fun losing sites over retroactive accusations of child trafficking which happened before the bill was passed.

>tumblr
tldr

Attached: seriously nigger.jpg (242x242, 12K)

10/10 he's been serving Israel perfectly.

2/10
Better than hillary but still subservient to the Jews and sucks up to neocon cucks

John Bolton/10.

acceptable to decent

a far cry from obama and bush for sure

Attached: 1520626046115.png (604x606, 531K)

6/10. Could do with improvement, see electorate at next election.

I don't get why everyone dislikes Israel so much, they're our strongest ally in the middle east and the most essential ally in the war against terror.

>I don't get why everyone dislikes Israel so much, they're our strongest ally in the middle east and the most essential ally in the war against terror.

Attached: 1508447629911.png (665x670, 24K)

Better than Obama.

4D/1776.

Attached: 1521603314085.jpg (284x177, 15K)

81% actually.

Attached: 81%acutally.png (965x631, 263K)

Fake and gay.

Attached: tumblr_m8cv9aMQ551qia7cto1_500.jpg (500x334, 30K)

>Using tumblr sourced images

just... no

full retard/10

Look at how it tries to act like us

Russian bots are the worst.

2/scoops

bitch of the oligarchy and military industrial complex / 10

Because to be happy you have to live in a country made up of whites?
Should not you go back to Israel?

Life is good here in America, I'm trying to sit while in ez mode here and then move to Israel once I get married.

shitpost/10

Why wait?

no complaints

As a Israeli neocon I love it

Gorsuch and Pai have turned out to be good appointments. Everything else has been a bust.

They have really stepped it up the past few days, like they aren't even trying to hide anymore.

Because it's nice here and there's a really large Jewish community, Jews in North America don't really move to Israel often because of that.

Sou of the idea that a dog can not love two homelands.
Do you think the same?

9/10

Attached: image.jpg (376x307, 16K)

>but at least he hasn't declared war on some random shithole and gotten a bunch of people killed
I guess it's true he never declared war on the countries he's sent more troops into

3/10 and i'm conservative

I don't, America is a great place, and I kind of don't belief that Jews have a right to return until the messiah arrives anyways

Then why support him in the primaries, it isn't as if any other republican candidate would have nominated some radical leftist.

>return until the messiah arrives anyways
Okay this is weird, explain me then why emigrate to Israel.
Orthodox??
Who do you love more then?
America or Israel

Is that a cropped image? What's the full image?

Finally cut the VA and let soldiers go to real hospitals. Hes doing great in my book.

Attached: 1521197483341.png (1280x720, 907K)

Some Orthodox and hassidic believe they are forbidden to create Israel or have an army or rebel until the messiach comes. Thats why a lot of them was against the creation of Israel and Is against serving in the IDF. That being said it doesn't mean they aren't allowed to live in Israel. But they would have to obey their gentile rulers.

You know what I mean though, right? The point was not meant to be that he has been 100% perfect in that regard.

>spic living in the asshole of western europe tries to talk shit

Why does everyone in Europe pretend they live in France or Germany?

If give a gold star,
With 8 points.

Yes, but it turns out that Israel is not governed by Gentiles.
He made a paradox.
I have always been prized, how do you identify a messiah?