Mother detained by ICE in front of her daughters

youtube.com/watch?v=4f677qvaE_0

This board is beyond fucked up.

How can you sociopaths vote for this shit?

Your severe lack of empathy for other humans makes me wonder what the rest of your life is...

Attached: despicable.png (481x478, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2AO4uU1LLA
youtube.com/watch?v=8l_9t2kzkqA
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was a human trafficker. How about you tell the full story first you fucking degenerate KIKE.

(YOU)

Attached: b93.png (800x820, 267K)

Moar. MOAAAAAAAR

>break the law
>get arrested
wooooooow dude

Arrests are done in front of your houseguests in general.

I love it. I love the sound of sadness from these brown pieces of shit. I've lost all human empathy I may have had for them if they'd stayed in their favelas. Bust them all and collect all the crying into a single mega track, and I'll listen to it all day.

t.crying beaner

Attached: 1502825295766.jpg (464x418, 60K)

>How can you sociopaths vote for this shit?

Generally there's a little box right next to each candidates name and you just check it.
\
Nice to see one more illegal beaner off the street

Das fucked up, esé.

Attached: mexican.jpg (320x360, 33K)

>enforcing the law
>catering to your feelings

there's one right and one wrong, i'll let you choose.

Attached: 1501450676461.jpg (2048x722, 113K)

Here's an idea, don't break the fucking law?? Are you gonna cry when some murder gets taken away from their family cause they killed someone?? Fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=g2AO4uU1LLA
You mad, Latino cuck boys?

Yeah, how the fuck did those sociopaths not round up her halfspic daughters as well?

This sounds fake . Or i lack empathy. Anyway i don't believe everything that is served until proven.

who is this?

Attached: 1521765483999.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Fuck you dumb kike. Build the fucking wall and deport lazy illegals

Hell, I want the daughters arrested and deported too.

this gave me a huge boner
8==============D

Empathy/=Sympathy

She was a criminal. Suck my dick bitch. We president.

You're right OP, arresting them is heartless, what we really should have done is thrown them in a big hole, buried them in firewood, and then torched them, the end. Also we could have roasted marshmellows and made smores if we did that.

That mother sure is cruel to her kids by putting them in that situation.

Please OP, stop. My penis can only get so erect.

Post your address, leave a key under the mat. We will see how you feel about this story after I stay at your house for a few months.

Updootered

>another episode of shill posts old video
still funny to watch.

HAHAHA

shouldve took the daughters too desu.

let me guess:
>been here 10 some years
>never bothered to get green card
>married to an american
>never bothered to get green card
>have adult relatives that can sponsor them
>never bothered

They are breaking the law and slapping those who go through the naturalization process in the face.

Fuck line cutters

You know that shit still happened under Obama right? And it would happen under Hillary too. Neither of them proposed to end ICE.

So it's not because Trump is the president that this is specifically happening. The medias just want to make you feel like things are getting worst with sob stories.

Use your fucking brain for two seconds.

My life is great, and it keeps getting better in the Trump timeline. While I don't take any particular pleasure in this woman being detained in front of her children, it's more because I feel bad for the kids who have to suffer the consequences of their mother's poor choices. On the whole, though, I don't give damn and applaud the move wholeheartedly. You have to go back!

Attached: 1292428693974.png (368x348, 117K)

> enemies - scattered
> driven before me - getting there, an ICE van sorta fits
> lamentation of their women - check
Pic related

Attached: B2DD8AE9-4A69-4CAF-8EDE-BBB8E626D433.jpg (399x585, 74K)

You have to go back!
Make America white again.
You have a Country its called Mexico, now duck off back

Americans hate freedom.

ICE ICE BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=8l_9t2kzkqA

Attached: mexicans-deported10.jpg (2048x1365, 673K)

Attached: like pottery.jpg (603x243, 38K)

we have laws nigger. obama never changed the laws even with a democrat majority which he used to get the stimulus package through with zero republican votes

blame your own faggy side for not doing what they could to ensure beaners become americans

WTF is she doing in the country illegally? I get being humane, but WTF is SHE doing? Does she have no responsibilities?

>Deal drugs
>Get humiliated in front of your family
>Leftists weep because you show no sympathy
I don't waltz someplace I don't belong and expect hospitality. Good on ICE. Ungrateful pieces of fuck. That goes for leftists, as well

I'm sure no mother has ever been arrested in front of kids ever for anything

>Purposely leaves out key details of mother being a human trafficker.
>1 post by this id

SAGE

You're lucky you aren't being executed for flagrantly stealing from us and violating our immigration laws.
kys

Attached: 1518731345011.jpg (750x698, 51K)

I remember this one. He was a child molester.

Attached: image.jpg (237x205, 36K)

Nice.

Blame your pendeja mama for bringing you here spiclettes.

Attached: 1515987294236.jpg (500x477, 55K)

>t. psychotic boomer neocon

i love it when government agencies do their job

What part of I L L E G A L all of you dont seem to understand. Also nice ad misericordiam right there.

Attached: 1521762656557.jpg (750x744, 529K)

Fuck ya

BYE BYE EL GOBLINA. STAY IN YOUR SHIT HOLE

Based.

Does anyone actually think OP is being sincere? Exactly how many levels of irony are we operating on?

they should have shoot her in the head, makes the next human trafficker think twice

Remember when Democrat Dyke General Janet Reno sent jackboot thugs to rip a six year old out of his family's arms at submachine gun point? No? I guess it's only bad when a Republican is in office.

Or you don't care because sending six year olds back to communist prison islands is good.

It easy, women like her commit identity theft to remain in the country. Identity theft makes it a nightmare for people during tax time. I had to wait 2 years to unscrable my tax issue when it happened to me. I have daughters. My tax return pays for the stuff they need. Fuck this woman.

>mother

foreign terrorist spy violating and undermining US sovereignty

your selective empathy and bleeding vagina really does nt mean jack of dogshit to...............fucking anyone.
do u care that white SA farmers are being murdered in the thousands by niggers?
fuck no.
theres something seriously twisted in you to side with people that if pushed,would cut your arm off and beat you with it for 59 cents or a moldy ham sandwich.

LOOL.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

SHE HAS TO GO BACK

>Mother detained by ICE in front of her daughters
alternatively
>ICE teaches young women the consequences of breaking the law

Amen. Feel no fucking sympathy, no remorse, harden yourself to their tears, they deserve it all, we don't deserve to have subhumans ruining our fucking countries.

that cunt can go

America doesn't need beaner cunts like her

LEO bust criminals in front of their children all the time. No big deal

Tears of joy to my face

I agree, it's fucking disgusting those anchor babies aren't being rounded up with her.

i came three times before it was over

Illegal migrant
FTFY

it would seem like they forgot to grab a couple of them.

My old job hires illegals, many of whom have fake social security numbers. I've realized I should report them but how should I go about it? I want to make sure ICE goes through with the job and I don't want my family or friends to find out.

Nice.

Call ICE and give all the info about them. You will be fine. Godspeed.

Get the fuck out of my country.

>How can you sociopaths vote for this shit?
>Your severe lack of empathy for other humans makes me wonder what the rest of your life is...

this beaner had no empathy for the legal immigrants who get in line and wait for years, sometimes a decade. she was selfish and thought the law didnt apply to her

Fucking do it. No one will know if you don't say shit

Just call and say you would like to remain anonymous...
Godspeed user

Attached: 1517634012872.png (500x382, 318K)

>I don't want my family or friends to find out.
Why?

Probably libtards, and would probably disown him

Because they fell for the muh dreamers bullshit

Having children does not put you above the law.

That video gave me a boner hot damn

There's nothing "sociopathic" about expecting people to follow immigration law. We can't just let anyone who wants to immigrate wherever they want. The US has a big issue with people smuggling drugs and gang members across the border, and taking advantage of welfare and public services, so the government needs to make sure they're only bringing in good, productive citizens.

Also, if that woman didn't want to get forcibly removed and separated from her family, she should have gone through the immigration process like a civilized person.

Attached: muh-undocumented.png (421x379, 72K)

If you think you know an illegal, go through the ICE portal without giving them your name and email, they accept anonymous tips

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Attached: be a good citizen.png (758x324, 68K)

if your so caring, go live in mexico for a few months to show your empathetic by proving you can live in the worst places they do.

Methamphetamines are holding up people at gunpoint now?

Wut.

Butterface Mcbooty.

Because empathy isn't the foundation of governance. LOGIC is.

> Teach a man to sage, and he will save a thread. Sage a man to teach him, and maybe he'll stop being a massive (((((faggot))))).

Attached: 1511211441914.jpg (348x321, 19K)

Attached: IMG_2133.png (628x435, 54K)

t. Humberto vasquez

Mexican nationalists are 1000x better than Mexican invaders

THIS LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE SS AND JEWS IN THIRD REICH

There is hope after all lad, we're all gonna make it.

> tfw when I'm a bp agent
> get to do this shit on the daily

Living the dream

Oh no, she broke the law knowingly, had years to correct it but she didn't, and is getting the law enforced saving taxpayers thousands of dollars.

Attached: Immigrant_welfare_by_country.jpg (650x572, 65K)

I always enjoy this kind of stuff. The more mean spirited and unfair the deportation is the better. It satisfies my desire for cruelty