What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: DD392CD2-FF54-44DF-BE0F-A893494E2B24.jpg (1125x1382, 1.12M)

they meant that they are fed up with the lax gun control laws in the US. They are putting their foot down and not gonna take it anymore. They are they are... the youth of a nation...

Attached: 1518604988309.jpg (1524x2048, 456K)

they mean thats enough freedoms for you goyim, now hand over your guns so we can oppress you easier.

they've had enough of these teens parading around and giving interviews. TIME is an alt-right publication

kek

Could be interpreted as "We've had enough of these teenybopper fucks". Jews are retarded.

if they're the youth of a nation then your nation is pretty fucked

this

The number of gun deaths is the very lowest denominator when it comes to things killing our youth.

Don't we know...

Why is that bitch not wearing shoes?

Attached: 1519826149305.jpg (600x445, 40K)

Go outside and ask somebody if they’ve seen David Hogg. I can’t find anybody who immediately recognizes who that is.

that girl dont have socks or shoes

Attached: dan in the van.jpg (243x337, 24K)

people still read mags? lol at these fucks

Attached: 1519002503183.png (306x243, 94K)

I love this sniffing meme

I agree. We've had enough of this degeneracy. Right Wing Death Squads when?

they are fed up with the kikes.

JUDENREIN

name the band Sup Forums

What they meant:
>Enough Guns
What they said:
>Enough

The Brapp HOGGS

I too understood, but this is the equivilent of saying
>No
and having a crying teen woman of mutt descent, when you meant
>No Spaghetti

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 2.07.53 PM.png (472x460, 299K)

Why is that stupid fucking cunt barefoot?

funny how they think we should listen to these little douche bags! f'n homo's and tranny's...if they really, really feel that strongly about it, they can go out into the community and start confiscating guns...but we all know they won't

For a similar matter, good luck finding anyone who knows/cares about the Stormy thing.

Fucking retards, there can never be enough dakka

Because of the pedo elite who are also heavily into foot fetish, hence there's always people in the media/commercials/movies/tv shows (((Time Magazine Covers))) who don't wear shoes.

Enough what? Jews staring at me like I owe them something?

I wonder what the other kids think about all of this

They meant they're tired of corrupt jewish rabbis like Sheriff Israel and their rep Debbie sacrificing jewish children for their own financial and political gain.

ha ha just kidding they meant they're Maoist political pawns of communist leaders who are waging war on the values of Freedom and Democracy and want to see the USA turned into a gulag for goyim slaves like every other jewish-controlled communist regime on the planet has been. From Soviet Russia to Communist China, there's always judeo-bolshevik advisors standing in the shadows of the bloody-fisted dictators rubbing their hands together.

Time enough for what?

Would love to have Emma's thick thighs around my neck while I suck her bald pussy

Because she’s hoping that and getting fucked by Harvey Weinstein will get her s role in Tarantino’s next flick

Attached: 456.jpg (316x202, 30K)

barefoot girl looks like girl that said there was more than one shooter. would berry.

Time enough to bin those knives!

chuckle'd

Attached: 1509851320962.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Attached: 1521725856112.jpg (1600x2150, 461K)

I think they wanted her to look way shorter than baldy in the front.

the youth of our nation are all jewish, drama club actors and opportunist cnn shills?

>ripped jeans
>cool

Attached: 1301853952832.jpg (584x576, 56K)

Time to remove the jew.

I got room in my oven for all five of these little commie shits.

Attached: 2a6ad8833cb8a09267f525d9993b5a6f3d3ce0e7722f9dd78faf52c00765563c.jpg (936x1310, 182K)

They had enough of the goy not paying them shekels

Disgusting pig feet

Does the bald goblin have any feet pics?

Log off

time magazine is using its power to curse people by putting them on the cover to get rid of a few retards

hillary was on the cover she didnt win the election cycle of 2008 or 2016. shes just some 2 term senator who lost a few hundred million as secretary of state

did you know that ted bundy was on the cover of time magazine when he was alive. he isnt any more.

did you know angela merkel was on the cover of time magazine then a pigs head was left outside her office door and later her fathers skull dug up and placed in a similar location. im sure she wont be alive anymore soon

like the maddens curse eh?
could be onto something..maybe those shitlords are all right after all, but probably a farce.

David Hogg will burn in hell with his head transplanted on a little dog and fuck pet of Satan himself

>"Emma, sweetie, I got the woodchipper for your jeans that you asked for!"

Attached: self-feeding+wood+chipper+11.5+manual+start_l.jpg (500x500, 86K)

why is each poster on his wall, a box in a box?

>why they are the hogg family

Attached: hogg.jpg (723x6259, 1.73M)

This is still going on?

Attached: jewsdid.gif (468x320, 2.65M)

It'd be funny if people started accusing TIME of being Anti-Semitic with that cover.

Second from the right looks like he can get it in a few years

That is the gayest thing anyone's ever said

>This whole political situation

Attached: image11.gif (500x300, 447K)

How do you not know what lowest common denominator means? How are you this dumb? What you're saying in this post is that gun violence is the most basic common thread killing the youth. The exact opposite of what you meant. You don't understand fourth grade arithmetic, I can't handle it anymore. I can't writhe in this pit of smelly retards anymore. I hate this board. I hate Reddit. I hate all of you, I want you all dead. I'll never fucking forgive you faggots for what you did to this website.

the only question we need to be concerned with is: whos pitching and whos catching?

why are they all white? that's racist

This is so cringe and forced it's hilarious

Why is the one girl barefoot?

Those are NES games. This was taken the the best part of the 80's

i see one possibly white guy in there

>los monstruos

>What did they mean by this?
They're forming a band called Smashing Drumpfkins

they only got shot up once ans lived, shouldn't be so snowflakish

At least 3 of the people here are Jewish. What a fucking surprise

Why is that bitch ain't have no fuckin hair?

Shiny Toy Guns

Here comes Gen Z. Your part of it /pol. Embrace it.

I've had enough of tide-pod eating shitheads telling me my 2A rights aren't valid.

EL GOBLINA

They mean they are not old enough to vote and have absolutely no adult responsibilities.

Also, they want to take guns from women in wheelchairs.

This is faggotry. They are not Gen Z. Gen Z is conservative, and they mock faggotry such as this.

They meant "not enough"

As in, not enough cock in their ass

Why isn't the blonde wearing any shoes?

All faggy ((white)) looking people. Not 1 chad

I totally support High-School Mongrel-Theist Retards dictating Constitutional Rights to Americans...!

I think Supreme Court Justices should be contracted out to Nigerian Taliban...!

And Police Officers should be mandatory Accordion Players...!

Attached: hogg troll A.jpg (679x605, 49K)

why come NO black kids..i hate this new america

that fluoridated stare

Because the Jews wanted her to be shorter than the mexigoblin in the picture.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1772x944, 226K)

>They are they are... the youth of a nation...
topfuckingjej

Attached: 1516056226031.jpg (345x336, 214K)