/ivy/ general

Ivy leaguers unite here. How do we fight the communist within the nation's most prestigious institutions? How do we fight affirmative action and the other anti-white bullshit that our institutions promote?

Welcome:
Yale
Harvard
Princeton
Columbia
Dartmouth
Penn
Cornell
Brown

Honorary Guests:
MIT
Stanford

Ground rules:
Be polite, identify your institution, no larping.
If you aren't in academia then say so.
-t. Columbia : )

Attached: ivy.jpg (1200x668, 220K)

uoft here the norths ivy :)

By burning them all to the ground along with half the country

Duke here. You guys can go fuck yourselves.

Go Duke Lacrosse!

Ivy leagues stopped being prestigious about 10 years ago. No one gives a fuck.

Good school user, although a tad bit more degenerate with your frats and basketball worship. What's your major? Molecular bio here

t. drop out and tradey

> Smart enough to get into Ivy
> Dumb enough to think anything productive can be achieved in a Sup Forums thread
Just make a Riot server or something.

the league in general is the biggest concentration of the brightest academics, and thusly is the root of much of the Bolshevism that we have seen spread out of academia.

burning down academia is a good way to lose. It is better to infiltrate and utilize the unparalleled resources.

how are things up north, user?

it's a good place to chat, user. A Sup Forums thread can compile attitudes and experiences. I am politically active on campus as well (and not nearly as autistic or straightforward as you can be on Sup Forums)

Really don't know why Stamford is not Ivy

I graduated from cornell and penn. The rot is too deep in the liberal arts departments and administrations. In medicine, sometimes you just do an amputation when you can't salvage a limb. All you can do long term is get a doctorate, achieve tenure at a good university, and influence it internally.

>Jew colleges
>prestigious
Over 100k combined negros made it into those colleges with an IQ under above average.

Literally a joke.

because it is so young reletive to the others. It is a fantastic school though! I got in and would have gone except for the fact that it costed $30,000 more.

MD or PHD?

a white man at a good university should not be discredited due to admissions tactics.

>Burger education

best universities in the world, hun.

Go understand distributions and means you tard

Because it’s not in the same sports league you mong

The rot is too deep OP, most of the social justice larpers from top schools mellow out once they have to pay taxes. The more dedicated ones just become indignant HR types.

-t.Yuppie in Silicon Valley

T. A bunch of burgers

The University of Helsinki is better. And free.

school does not a smart person make

>Penn by technicality (definition)
Still, though: bwaaahahaha

>"Look at me, I can afford to spend $52000 to go to a meme school and learn how to hate Donald Drumpf"

Attached: 1516067232940.jpg (1024x640, 49K)

Plasma physics fag, reporting in.
Y'all peasants jelly of muh magnetohydrodynamics skillz:^)