John Bolton is NSA

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/22/john-bolton-to-replace-h-r-mcmaster-as-white-house-national-security-adviser-trump-says.html

Is Trump compromised or is Trump compromising (((them)))? Discuss.

Attached: John-Bolton-on-Fox-News--1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/john-bolton-remains-leading-candidate-replace-h-r-mcmaster-24232?page=show
archive.is/bf5I3
theamericanconservative.com/larison/bolton-wants-preventive-war-against-north-korea/
archive.is/48zT9
theamericanconservative.com/articles/why-a-john-bolton-appointment-is-scarier-than-you-think-mcmaster-trump/
archive.is/1jkOR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton#Early_life_and_education
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Iran-Iran-Iran-In-Fox-interview-Netanyahu-identifies-greatest-threat-to-Israel-544837
ethnicelebs.com/john-r-bolton
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=I6ggqkrC5UU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CAN'T WAKE UP

b-but hillary and the emails!!!!

MAGA!!!!!

Donald Trump's strategy is to get the US out of the middle east by supporting an alliance between Sunni Arab states (influenced by Saudi Arabia) and Israel, against Shia Iran. Part of this alliance's success will solve the Palestinian question too. They would also be expected to deal with extremism. Getting neocons like Bolton advising him is in line with this strategy.

I actually find this to be an interesting idea, especially if we de-escalate with Russia and focus our attention on China.

JIDF

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>there are STILL drumpf supporters after this

AAHHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA

Yeah, you’re right.

Attached: 0163B0A8-17DC-4A27-866D-C8503D2CD920.png (640x1136, 157K)

NSA is probably the least corrupt three letter agency, for whatever that's worth

Honestly I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore.

I'm ready for it all to come crashing down.

It's officially happening. There is no going back now.

>Discuss.
shill thread abort

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.51.36.png (767x781, 408K)

Daily reminder that the Sunnis are more cancerous and invasive than Shi'as. Also Iran smells like a false flag for years, already.
Also, considering the alliance between Russia-China-Iran-Syria, I doubt things'll end up lovely, especially when both Saudis and the Israelis want Assad gone (and Damascus fucked-up)

Attached: 28467852_1145875968887686_7918102398181373147_n.jpg (960x950, 90K)

Keep in mind it was the neocons who were generally supportive of the idea of friendly relations with Russia (at least before Georgia) and would regularly talk up the threat of China

>(((Ari)))
The fact that Jews are screaming tells me this is a good move

Bolton is gonna start a draft for Iran war.
Enjoy.

>The fact that Jews are screaming tells me this is a good move

Bolton is jewish you fucking tard

Holy shit MAGA fags everyone.

Bolton is a Lutheran. That is all you really need to know about this pick.

It's going to get crazy in the next few months.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 21.03.48.png (1618x592, 286K)

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY.....

Fuck Bolton.

John Bolton likely to replace HR McMaster
nationalinterest.org/feature/john-bolton-remains-leading-candidate-replace-h-r-mcmaster-24232?page=show
archive.is/bf5I3

John Bolton supports pre-emptive war against nuclear North Korea.
theamericanconservative.com/larison/bolton-wants-preventive-war-against-north-korea/
archive.is/48zT9

John Bolton also supports war with Iran.
theamericanconservative.com/articles/why-a-john-bolton-appointment-is-scarier-than-you-think-mcmaster-trump/
archive.is/1jkOR

Attached: 4 Women on Bicycles.jpg (932x666, 166K)

What makes someone ineligible for the draft?

Does everyone know a white guy that looks like this fucker?

>hat is all you really need to know about this pick.

Oh sure keep backtracking you fucking faggot.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.23.30.png (1545x600, 221K)

>The fact that Jews are screaming tells me this is a good move
screaming with joy

All of these bolton threads are JIDF and other shills. 25 of them went up 5 mins after that tweet lol

colonel sanders got MK ulra'd
>hopefully we'll get spicy chicken sandwich gibs

MY BODY IS READY

Attached: realamericans.jpg (320x313, 26K)

he looks like a cool guy

kind of like the KFC Colonel

a guy who owns a secret magical place

all men who have silver hair are grand wizards

i get good vibes from him

why does everyone dislike him?

>don't want more useless wars in middle east
>"you're just jidf lol"

Attached: 1509809994665.jpg (225x225, 4K)

North korea and Iran just shit themselves

It means National Security Advisor in this context.

>>hopefully we'll get spicy chicken sandwich gibs

Well who the fuck wouldn't want that? I've been waiting for KFC to go spicy for a full decade now. Popeye's is literally thriving because KFC is scarred of cayenne.

>During the 1969 Vietnam War draft lottery, Bolton drew number 185. (Draft numbers corresponded to birth dates.)[22] As a result of the Johnson and Nixon administrations' decisions to rely largely on the draft rather than on the reserve forces, joining a Guard or Reserve unit became a way to avoid service in the Vietnam War.[23] Bolton enlisted in the Maryland Army National Guard in 1970 rather than wait to find out if his draft number would be called.[24] (The highest number called to military service was 195.)[25] After serving in the National Guard for four years, he served in the United States Army Reserve until the end of his enlistment two years later.[26]

>He wrote in his Yale 25th reunion book "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy. I considered the war in Vietnam already lost

remember goyim, the only good wars are israeli wars. now how about those evil iranians ey?

Bolton is the best pick at this point

t. JIDF

DiGenova wont have Mercy

>Bolton is jewish you fucking tard
no he isn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton#Early_life_and_education

>Bolton is jewish

only in his mind

>he disagrees with John Bolton on something

You're literally a beta cuck.

right? sad! SPICY TENDIES ACT NOW

No, this is just a nightmare situation. John "zog my shit up" Bolton supports the Iraq war to this day.

Trump wants an open war hawk as advisor not because he always listens to and obeys his adviros but because it will give him leverage with his negotiations with NK and Iran and Russia and so on.

>hey I am the good guy here, you better make a deal with me
>that guy keeps telling me to nuke the shit out of you

Attached: not a jew.jpg (860x540, 124K)

this
another jew put in power by the kike puppet trump

>Bolton is jewish you fucking tard
Bolton is Lutheran

you have to be a literal jew to think this

Attached: 1521760830558.jpg (1200x1172, 185K)

Because it's big news. Trump just hired the BIGGEST Neo-Con this side of Dick Cheney.

Digitssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Sucking fucking thing he is

fuck off stormfront

So did a million American military personnel.

I was wondering why the fuck Benjamin Netanyahu was on Fox last week

jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Iran-Iran-Iran-In-Fox-interview-Netanyahu-identifies-greatest-threat-to-Israel-544837

Fuck this. I'm out.

Attached: 1508033725972.gif (482x800, 29K)

he's Anglo-saxon...

Not a real jew.

He's communicating to those involved where he is willing to go. It's not a bluff, but he doesn't probably expect it to go there.

Eyes!!!!

Attached: schiff-bug-eyes-620x566.jpg (620x566, 28K)

Fuck off christfag cuck

ethnicelebs.com/john-r-bolton
Bolton is Jewish

Not really. Bolton's answer to everything is "War!" So it's not like you even need to ask him.

Trump likes GOT.

i didnt call him a Jew, but he's clearly very very pro israel

but i will call you a semen slurping kike

his mother wasn't jewish, therefore he isn't jewish

>lrn2jew

Ask Trump for some advice on that one

>A glowing CIA nigger neocon
>A decorated war hero who thinks Israel is a illegitimate and wants to take between zero and one refugees a year.
Choose

Felonies maybe. Being unfit for military service is whats going to get most people. I recruit army officers and the shit that gets people DQed applies to most.

>ADD or ADHD
>Concussion w lingering effects
>trouble with the law
>Over or under weight
>Inability to pass a DODMERB or MEPS physical

The vast majority of younger US Citizens are laughably ineligible and unfit for military service.

>goyim cattle still unironically believe this is how it works
What a sad, sad world

Israel is going to bomb the fuck out of Iran's nuclear facilities and if they even think about retaliating were taking over Syria and Iran. Russia will be forced to watch while our special forces Lazer dot everything within 50 miles of them while bombs glide in smoothly into some poor Russian merc who's prolly chechen Muslim anyway. This is best and whole point of zionism Muslims and Jews and Christians killing them all on gog and magog u faggot. The temple will be rebuilt after the mosque is destroyed. Iran doesn't have the balls to strike back at Israel. Hamas will get fucked and so will hezbollah. Turkey is a question mark tho. Libertarian faggots like most of you kiddos are fucking Democrat open border Globalist faggots anyway. War was always on the menu boys. Saddle up

Are you dumb? He is ethnically, genetically Jewish

Here are Bolton’s positions. Shills can eat a dick.

Attached: 4759158C-D4CB-4461-AAFF-79852A3371AF.jpg (699x652, 236K)

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

nice larp dumbass

Wrong person. I was talking to

ODOM SHOOF

Video about John Bolton from a year ago.

I hope you die a painfull death

Is joining the reserves worth it as a college-educated professional? What's the age cutoff? Which branch should I join?

>Soy

You must be fucking kidding. This guy is a 100% known Israel puppet. His only goal will be to send as many white men as possible to go die for Israel. He wants to lead the U.S. into nuclear war FOR ISRAEL. Do you love Israel so much that you're okay with your country and family being destroyed, and literally dead and a bombed out shell, for Israel? Because that's all that Bolton wants. He still loved us spending ourselves into a recession with Iraq and thinks our economic collapse is justified if it helps Israel.

Do all of those in favor of this fuck stain not remember Bush Jr? If so were you just too young to remember, or were you just not paying attention?

>I was wondering why the fuck Benjamin Netanyahu was on Fox last week

This has been Israel's plan and idiots are not just falling for it, they're happy to actually die for it.

42 is the cutoff age.

nice to know that Colonel Sanders is going to replace HR McMaster?

according to the link you posted, only his great grandfather was a russian jew

meaning: John Bolton is not a jew, or russian

>Is joining the reserves worth it as a college-educated professional?

holy fuck no

lol

Wait, Trump hired Col. Sanders for his administration?

Jewish Institute for National Security of America

Why are there so many of them here

Attached: 1599730569252.png (655x509, 47K)

if it gets me some desperate pussy and people start selling children again, sure!

JIDF is out in full force with these shilling for Bolton threads. I remember this guy from the Bush era. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! This isn't good.

>good goy
tell your female relatives I got a can of baked beans
yum yum yum yum yum yum

Honestly he doesn't sound that bad.

The fact he loathes the UN and globalism means he's at least 50% /ourguy/.

The digits confirmed WW3 already.

Attached: 20180313_204839.png (1080x1687, 334K)

I like it.

Attached: 3bHv_gunIC-PEEXcOxXecO0FvLs7VeSaA6cKD2Lll6Y.jpg (720x720, 97K)

Remember last week when Trump said him and McMaster were in good relations and had no plans of leaving?
LOL

it's a friendly fire

That’s Colonel Sanders.

Attached: image.jpg (238x212, 24K)

Yes a christfag

THIS

Same here huge red flag, most posters now were probably infants during start of bush era prob not familiar with this guy

So we'll meet on the other side, eh lad ?

Attached: 1518543830669.png (657x527, 168K)

yes, Trump loves fried shicken

God's not real christfag

Daily reminder I dont give a shit about the towel head tribes bickering