Can Christian Sup Forumsacs explain these verses? Or is there nothing to explain

Can Christian Sup Forumsacs explain these verses? Or is there nothing to explain

Attached: what.png (624x432, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=DdnkxWbf3v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your first mistake is reading the NIV. I will post the proper KJV:

Mathew 5:44: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Rmans 12:17-21 : 17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

the end result of both is the same, right?

It means to treat your enemies as humans. Just because you are fighting each other doesn't mean you act like animals. Think of that Christmas during WWI.

In Mattew, Jesus is explicitly raising the bar from the old covenant. Instead of coming and making things easier to follow, He raised the bar. Essentially, he is comparing the old covenant with the new covenant.

The key to the verses in Matthew is this: the covenant that Christ makes with you will change you to such a degree, that you will do those sort of things because the Holy Spirit will compell you too. Instead of responding in anger or violence, you will respond with kindness and love. The thing is, accepting Christ is not all that happens when you become a Christian. The Holy Spirit comes and makes you a new person. That is why Paul keeps reminding new believers that they are born again in Christ.

Regarding ww1, are there any books on how the church handled, rationalised (ect) the war. I know it's not a christian war but churches usually supported it (?)

Yeah that is why we need to give Muslims housing, free money. And let them fuck our daughters. I mean they are merely human like us right?

No, that's treating them like pets.

Don't really know anything about that. I just became a Christian a little over a year ago. If it means anything to you, Christ changed my life completely. I went from a drug using hate filled person to... someone striving to follow Christ. However, the biggest thing that you must remember is that repentence must occur. True repentence. I sill struggle with lust (being here does not help), but following Jesus is the only way to go for me now.

So we are pets too? Interesting Christian analysis. I guess we are pets. Wanna guess to whom?

It's still saying the same thing.
Christ constantly spoke against fighting one's enemies. Such a quote has been quoted and in the face of it you just say "no, he meant the opposite of what he said". This is next level delusion.

Judging by your flag I would say Muzzies.

>reading anything other than the KJV
user, especially since you are in the south, how could you use anything but the KJV? amything else is pure heresy.

>Coming from a meme flag.
>Ignoring ((())) on pol

What are you doing here Rabbi?

Do you want just ww1? Or war in general?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory

I have no idea. Most of what I know about WW1 is from Evola and Hesse books, so probably the least Christian things I could mention.
Never said that. I mean by treating them with dignity rather than giving them everything. You still have to fight them, not let them conquer you.
I agree that Christ said to fight one's enemies and that one should respectfully fight one's enemies, but you can still be friends with them.

Hey m8s, if you want to listen to a good preacher, I highly recommend this pastor. I will post a video here, please start at 7:00 mins in.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdnkxWbf3v0

No. There's a difference between being "good" and being "nice". It basically says "If you can, try to get along. If you cannot (and this is an option, NOT getting along), make that vengeance you strike upon your enemies that of the lord himself" That, and giggle at them as they go to hell.

There is no dignity in war faggot. Little exceptions here and there not withstanding.

You: Lets treat our enemy with dignity guys XD
Them: Lets cut off their heads and use their blood to water our crops.

yes lets lose every war ever because we want to have the moral high ground. I mean it doesn't matter when we are on cloud 9

Fuck your other cheek

>that you will do those sort of things because the Holy Spirit will compell you too.
Sometimes the Holy Spirit compels you to whip jews until they leave your church, and other times he's telling you to sell your clothes for a sword. Kindness and love are overrated.

>Most of what I know about WW1 is from Evola and Hesse books
oh, did they have anything interesting to say

You are a coward.
You wish to condemn Christianity for being too meek, but when it rears up like a Lion you cry that it is too Savage.
Its your kind that will gladly bow toward Mecca when the Jihadis come, for what does it matter if its all the same master?
You will strike against Christ from a nation made safe and free by 1,500 years of Christianity, but you will cross to the other side of the street to avoid Muslims.
You turn the other cheek every day, not by mandate from God but by your own naked fear.

Attached: moderncrusader.jpg (1360x880, 143K)

When someone does you wrong you do your best to shrug it off and allow God to deal with them how he sees fit. “Leave room for Gods wrath.”

There is nothing to explain.

Attached: 458814.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Yes

Attached: 1483663710019.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: 1496766461135.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Fight your enemies, but remember that sometime in the future they could be your friends.

Some have complained that there is no citation for the backhanded slap but that it is just a theory. The reason why scholars do not readily provide a citation is it comes from the Talmud. There are a number of references to various to traditions in the Talmud that are found in the gospels, because of Jesus’ debates with Pharisees and St. Paul who was one himself. This is what scholars have when they do have a citation. I add this to user’s (thank you user) original work as request from some atheists.

Attached: 1487039009734.jpg (472x640, 159K)

Here.

Attached: Christchanity1.png (1288x1732, 656K)

Originally to use a backhand slap against a superior was a serious offense since was meant for the slave class, or those goyim that did not bathe, since the back of the hand was used so to touch an unclean person as little as possible while still striking them. Touching something unclean with the palm of the hand made that hand generally unusable. So the Jews Jesus is speaking to would see this not just as dishonorable but also a baseless insult. To turn the other cheek would force the ones backhanding them to recognize that Jews indeed bathe just as the civilized Romans and Greeks did by slapping them with front. So if a goy were to turn his cheek to a Jew that is backhanding him, then the goy would be forcing the Jew to recognize that he is clean as he is. In a personal argument, to force a Jew to recognize that he is your equal is more effective than just punching him. If he does not recognize his equality with you, then observers would have been redpilled on kikery.

Attached: 1506716547285.jpg (1344x1344, 363K)

>Since the famous edition of the New Testament by Johann Jakob Wettstein at least, New testament scholars have been aware that in some rabbinic texts a backhanded slap was considered particularly blameworthy. (1) The commentary on the New Testament by Hermann Strack and Paul Billerbeck advanced Wettstein’s research. (2) The key text is m. B. Qam. 8.6: “If one cuff his fellow, he must pay him a sela.” R. Yehuda in the name of R. Jose the Galilean says, “A maneh . If he slapped him, he must pay him two hundred zuz; [if he hit him] with the back of his hand [לאחר ידו] he must pay him four hundred zuz”. (3) Samuel Greengus has shown that the offense in a number of different Babylonian laws including the Laws of Hammurapi. In the Laws of Hammurapi (§ § 202-205) a social inferior who struck the side of a superior’s face was flogged, and a slave who did the same to a free person who lost an ear. (4) He thinks that talion is naturally associated with the slapping of a face, since m. B. Qam. 8.6 and the Hammurapi Laws (§ § 202-205) are in sections dealing with “serious bodily injuries”. If talion was the “ancient literary and legal setting for a discussion of dignitory torts”, then the similarity between the Mishnaic passage and Matthew is explained. (5)

Attached: 1518390022960.jpg (432x600, 109K)

lmao, someone beat me to it.

Attached: Christchanity2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Damn Bowie looked weird in the 60s

War between true men/civilizations have traditionally always been held with dignity. The modern examples you see these past few hundred years go to show how far we've devolved as a species.

War is not only about killing the other person first, but it is a ritual that allows the warrior caste of society to transcend the physical world.

Pretty much that it was one of the most gruesome, terrible things to have ever happened in human history. It was a war that perfected the mechanical slaughter of humans. Something like that?

>someone kills your entire family
>"its ok i forgive you, i won't take vengeance because i must leave the room for Gods wrath"

i dont get it man

Attached: B_O_I.gif (200x200, 210K)

>R. Yehuda ha Nasi (fourth generation Tannaitic teacher who died 217 AD and who redacted the Mishnah) took his view from R. Jose the Galilean (2nd generation Tannaitic teacher) concerning the fine for slapping one’s friend. (6) One can assume that the Mishnaic teaching may well have it’s origins in the 1st century AD or before. The commentator Yom-Tove Lippman Heller (17th century AD) calls such a strike “extreme humiliation” (קלון יותר). (7) t. B. Qam. 9.31 requires the same payment for a similar transgression: “If one has struck another with one’s backhand [באחר ידו], with a paper, with a pinaz, with untanned hides, or with a role of documents that are in one’s hands, then one pays 400 zuz. Not because it is a blow of pain, but because it is a blow of [public] shame (בויון).” (8) Greengus interprets this to mean that the fine is not so high because of the pain, but because of the public dishonor. (9) The Mishnaic text on the “backhanded slap” appears in the Palestinian and Babylonian Talmuds. (10)

Attached: 1493440161082.jpg (450x618, 113K)

im not trying to hate on christianity or christians, i just want to understand it.

It is practically saying that this world is filled with evil to much evil and with it a whole lot of suffering. So why bring more evil into this world? I say what God has said
>be good to others

>Good men undertake wars, when they find themselves in such a position as regards the conduct of human affairs, that right conduct requires them to act, or to make others act in this way. Otherwise John, when the soldiers who came to be baptized asked, What shall we do? Would have replied, Throw away your arms; give up the service; never strike, or wound, or disable any one. But knowing that such actions in battle were not murderous but authorized by law, and that the soldiers did not thus avenge themselves, but defend the public safety, he replied, "Do not extort (shake ‘em up/διασείω/CONCVTERE), accuse no man falsely, and be content with your wages." Luke 3:14 But as the Manichæans are in the habit of speaking evil of John, let them hear the Lord Jesus Christ Himself ordering this money to be given to Cæsar, which John tells the soldiers to be content with. "Give," He says, "to Cæsar the things that are Cæsar's." Matthew 22:21 For tribute-money is given on purpose to pay the soldiers for war. Again, in the case of the centurion who said, "I am a man under authority, and have soldiers under me: and I say to one, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my servant, Do this, and he does it," Christ gave due praise to his faith; Matthew 8:9-10 He did not tell him to leave the service. But there is no need here to enter on the long discussion of just and unjust ways. [Unlike the woman caught in adultery who he told to “go and sin no more” John 8:11]

St. Augustine Against Faustas 22.74

Attached: Gates of Paradise.jpg (728x1013, 287K)

This entire passage (Matthew 5:38-42) is not about bloodshed but personal retaliation. The “Eye for an Eye” was wrongly taught to extend beyond court ruling (what Torah puts) and into personal private quarrels by Pharisees.

To sum it all up Jesus’ words are: When one is in a dispute with a neighbor it is better to strike a man by revealing his own nature and thereby condemning him publicly, than to strike him back with a slap to dishonor him and the matter escalates into violence and that you are condemned with him.

Attached: 1489904433546.jpg (465x600, 155K)

1. J. J. Wettstein (ed.), Novum Testamentum Graecum cum variis lectionibus et commentario duobus tomis (2 vols.; Amsterdam: Dommer, 1751-52), I, p.309
2. Str-B, I, p. 342.
3. P. Blackman (ed), Mishnayoth (trans. P. Blackman; 7 vols.; New York: Judaica, 1963), IV, p. 66. According to Blackman, p.67 apparatus, a maneh = 100 zuz = 25 selah.
4. S. Greengus, ‘Filling Gaps: Laws Found in Babylonia and in the Mishna but Absent in the Hebrew Bible’, Maarav 7 (1991), pp. 149-71 (152-55). Cf. Laws of Eshnunna §42.
5. Greengus, ‘Filling Gaps’, pp.154-44.
6. Scholars take this as a reference to the generations of the Tannaim from H.L. Strack and G. Stemberger, Introduction to the Talmud and Midrash (Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 1996), pp. 73, 76.
7. C. Albeck (ed.), Shisha Sedre Mishnah (Hebrew) (3. vols.; Jerusalem: Eshkol, 1955), II, p. 20 (m. B. Qam.).
8. t. B. Qam. 9.31 (see Liberman [ed.], Tosefta [5 vols.; New York: Jewish Theological Seminary, 1955-73], IV, p. 49 [Nezikin]). Cf. Sifra Emor 14 to Lev 24.19-20 for a similar tradition. Cf. The texts in P. Fiebig, Jesu Bergpredigt: Rabbinische Texte zum Verständnis der Bergpredigt, ins ihren Ursprachen dargeboten und mit Erläuterungen und Lesarten versehen (Göttingen: Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht 1924), Teil I, pp. 95-96 (German), Teil II, pp 44-45 (Hebrew).
9. Greengus, ‘Filling Gaps’, p.155.
10. b. B. Qam. 90a, y. B. Qam. 7, 7a (Venice ed.). Cf. P. Schäfer and H.-J. Becker (eds.), Synopse zum Talmud Yerushalmi. IV. Ordnung Nezikin Ordnung Toharot: Nidda (Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck, 1995), p. 48. J. Weismann believes the tradition in b. B. Qam. 90a goes back to the time of Jesus (‘Zur Erklärung einer Stelle der Bergpredigt’, ZNW 14 [1913], pp. 175-76).

Attached: 1492652408816.jpg (762x1000, 86K)

What a crock. Just kill your enemies and be done with it.

These verses succeed only in making people passive and complacent in the face of imminent threats, unable to act because "aww gee God'll sort it out soon enough, don't need to get my hands dirty"

I think it means more so that judgement will be given in the "afterlife," whether or not you choose to believe in that or not.

I think it is more like that stoic belief of "they're going to die anyway, so fuck it, I won't worry about it."

Ignoring the fact that this is a shit version of the bible, allow me to explain:
>Don't hold grudges just because you were wronged
>Instead do what's right (as opposed to just getting revenge) because what the other person did was objectively wrong
>Revenge is a messy business since submitting to your inner animal is self-dehumanizing
>What people put out into the world comes back at them full-force; they sow the seeds of their own destruction, so revenge is moot
>Don't lose your humanity because someone is "evil"
>Lead by example and don't stoop to the level of people who are of a lower moral caliber
"Love" here is used in more of a fraternal sense
>Instead of carrying negative emotions carry positive ones, since light outshines the dark 100% of the time
>Let other people wallow in their own negativity, don't let it bring you down; misery loves company
>Take heed and hope sincerely that these people can learn for themselves what it truly means to be righteous

Well no, that's obviously an injustice that needs to be dealt with

Bravo. I think the spirit is key. It lives in us and beckons us to the lord and shows us his will. There are practical explanations for this as well. If as your enemy strikes you you humbly take it it exposes them to all who can see. If you respond to evil with evil you are no better than the original actor.
I do not think any of these mean to do nothing in response to attack, only to keep yourself righteous in all that you do.
> As much as is possible.

I don't know user, I think that's pretty fucking metal. When you strike back against evil, and you should do this, and Christ does teach us to do this, you must not do it from a personal level and inflict your own evil back upon your enemies. What you do is send them right to God and let him deal with it if they're making it too difficult to let them meet him naturally.

Nah m8 you accept the fact that you're family is dead and devote yourself to correcting such a wrong

It means repay someone with evil. Now this doesn't negate the justice that God demands. Like when law makers make laws God gives them authority to do that and lets say if we call ICE on some illegal it would be in justice to do that and not evil.

Attached: giovanni-battista-salvi-da-sassoferrato-madonna-and-child_u-L-OFNCV0.jpg (300x365, 16K)

do not **

That's a whole lot of assumptions coming from you. I guess its nice to believe in your own fantasies.

>You wish to condemn Christianity for being too meek.
Never claimed this, just challenging your scriptures.

>but when it rears up like a Lion you cry that it is too Savage.
Never claimed this either. I'd love to see the Christians growing some teeth. Its in my best interest too.

>Its your kind that will gladly bow toward Mecca when the Jihadis come, for what does it matter if its all the same master?
Nice projecting bucket head. I can fully accept all abrahamic religions are not equal.

>You will strike against Christ from a nation made safe and free by 1,500 years of Christianity, but you will cross to the other side of the street to avoid Muslims.
More assumptions. Christianity made Europe safe for themselves and the Jews.

>You turn the other cheek every day, not by mandate from God but by your own naked fear.
True actually I don't need a "god" to fear. See I don't believe in burning fairy tails, because I accept that death is nothing more then the the greatest healing for the next generation. You call me a coward. But I don't need to be swayed into some jew cult because I am afraid that one day I bite the dust.

Once again just questioning your dogma. Maby I'm secretly thinking of becoming a Christian and I just want some clarification?

Attached: 1521750846073.jpg (503x614, 38K)

>you're
Fuck me

Attached: 1507342313651.jpg (507x425, 20K)

>Maby I'm secretly thinking of becoming a Christian and I just want some clarification?
me rn

War between true men/civilizations have traditionally always been held with dignity

Agree to disagree?

Attached: medieval-christian-torture-devices-judas-chair-4u-coffin-the-rack-16551461.png (500x640, 219K)

>These verses succeed only in making people passive and complacent in the face of imminent threats

As opposed to what? Kneejerk reactions of violence towards anyone that doesn't convert to your religion?

Attached: 1483663710011.png (1532x2582, 1.24M)

>Guillotine
>Medieval

Not to say that the rest of it isn't retarded, mind you.

Attached: 1501562764042.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

That's fine and it appears that earlier languages (Greek/Aramaic) made this clear to believers. Hence we see a stronger Christianity that had no trouble asserting itself to outsiders.

The contemporary languages have softened this message and caused pacifism in modern Christian communities. Shouldn't the Holy Spirit prevent this perversion?

Attached: 1515960729730.png (1278x1044, 1.4M)

These texts can be confusing for us Christians in times of war but remember Jesus said
>Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's.
Matthew 22:21
>Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God.
Romans 13:1

If the government asks of its Christian subjects to kill its enemy you do it, but always keep the almighty in the mind.

Jesus did not say that if someone strikes you on the jaw you should get up off the floor and hold up the other side of your face for a target. No; how foolish and ridiculous that would be! A slap is not intended to injure physically but only to insult or provoke into a fight. What Jesus was saying was that, if anyone tried to provoke you into a fight or an argument, by either literally slapping you with an open hand or stinging you with insulting words, it would be wrong for you to retaliate. “Return evil for evil to no one. ... Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.” Peter said that Christians would not be “paying back injury for injury or reviling for reviling, but, to the contrary, bestowing a blessing, because you were called to this course, so that you might inherit a blessing.”—Rom. 12:17, 21; 1Pet. 3:9.

Why?

>(1 Peter 4:4) Because YOU do not continue running with them in this course to the same low sink of debauchery, they are puzzled and go on speaking abusively of YOU.

When you refuse to provoke, insult, or offend back this makes you distinct from them and exposes them as the hypocrites and evil ones. That's why you turn the other cheek; it is to not fall for their demand for retaliation so they can make you look as bad as them.

We can't rely on God to do all the work, user. After so long, he must be ready to see his children stand on their own.

alot to read rn, i hope its good

.let them hear the Lord Jesus Christ Himself ordering this money to be given to Cæsar, which John tells the soldiers to be content with. "Give," He says, "to Cæsar the things that are Cæsar's." Matthew 22:21 For tribute-money is given on purpose to pay the soldiers for war.

It will be I promise, many hours were spent finding all these things and more

Agree. The Medieval period is still very recent, at the tail end of what one could consider "modern." Besides, were those devices really used for war? Or for suspicious persecution by the state/kingdom?

thanks

Its a silly picture I agree actually. Still Christians did some real evil shit too, I applaud them for it though.

I'm glad to help and happy that you appreciate god bless

Attached: 1497823641723.jpg (1132x1003, 650K)

Stabbing the wounded to death was so common it hardly got spoken of, what are you talking about. The only dignity afforded those in battle is the dignity of victory, or the dignity of dying before your enemies could humiliate you.

>kneejerk reactions of violence

Yes exactly. Islam does this and it's the fastest growing religion by demographics and geography. If Christendom is to survive, the church needs its own Chamber Militant.

Attached: inquisition.png (233x362, 105K)

BEST GAME EVER
Max map size, max dificulty, 6 months of 4+ hours per day, GLORIOUS VICTORY (with Morgan Industries, always)

it literally says the exact same thing in both verses.stop pulling garbage out of your ass

If you want a Christianity tailored to you, you will not find it.
I hate doing this online, find someone to talk to.
Study the Bible
Find people to help you study the Bible
Learn the Histories
Try praying, I dare you.

Forgive me if I seem angry, I am just very, very tired of all this. I live in California and I have seen my Church go from Moderate to Conservative by comparison by virtue of staying in one place, No female Pastors, No Gays serving in the Church at all, etc. I feel like the walls are closing in.

The Bible is your best bet but there is some outside reading I would recommend.
Heretics and Orthodoxy by GK Chesterton
Surprised by Joy and The Great Divorce by CS Lewis
Unspoken Sermons by George MacDonald
These are my main wheelhouse.
Again I'm sorry I was angry, Grace and Peace

Attached: george-macdonald_credit-Wikicommons.jpg (800x600, 124K)

I find war a very broad term.

War on terror
War of attrition
Total war
War on fats
Civil war
etc etc

Just because you don't call it a war doesn't not make it a war. I'd like to hear some examples from you what a civil war is.

>dispensationalism
yeah no

Christianity teaches to not hate your own personal enemies. You can still hate Gods enemies though, that's fine. Essentially it means don't be petty and don't fight people fucking you over, youre still free to hate reprobates though.

It is pretty cucked yes. If you're a genuine believer it makes sense though because the christian life is not about making your own life on earth good, is about working for the afterlife and the better you follow gods commandments the better rewards you'll get in heaven.

Matt 5:43-45 - 43“YOU heard that it was said, ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44However, I say to YOU: Continue to love YOUR enemies and to pray for those persecuting YOU; 45THAT YOU MAY PROVE YOURSELVES SONS OF YOUR FATHER WHO IS IN THE HEAVENS, SINCE HE MAKES HIS SUN RISE UPON WICKED PEOPLE AND GOOD PEOPLE AND UNRIGHTEOUS.

Matt 5:46-47 For if YOU love those loving YOU, what reward do YOU have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? 47And if YOU greet YOUR brothers only, what extraordinary thing are YOU doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? 48YOU must accordingly be perfect, as YOUR heavenly Father is perfect.

The type of love that Jesus is explaining is AGAPE or brotherly love or neighborly love that extends beyond ones own tribe. As you can see up above in Matt 5:46 Jesus points out how if you only show love to your own kind how is that making you superior to the Gentiles?

The love that Jesus is emphasizing towards an enemy is those OUTSIDE your race/nationality/creed/tribe etc. Jesus emphasized this even more with the Good Samaritan. John 4:1-42; Luke 10:29-37. The Samaritans and Jews were enemies. Not blood enemies who killed each other like Rival Japanese clans. But enemies at constant cold war and tensions. Jesus revealed himself as the Messiah to the Samaritan woman at the well thus speaking and preaching to an enemy. Jesus also emphasized to help an enemy in need like the good Samaritan who found a beat up Jew on the road and saved his life after a Levite and Priest ignored him. The other kinds of enemies Jesus wants you to love is those who persecute you OUT OF IGNORANCE like Saul who would become Paul.

Conclusion: Your enemy, who you should love, is anyone outside your kind who is not a direct threat and anyone persecuting you out of ignorance. Everyone outside of this is evil.

Attached: 1431286677683.jpg (500x406, 246K)

>The only dignity afforded those in battle is the dignity of victory, or the dignity of dying before your enemies could humiliate you.
War is a spiritual process as well as a physical process. Traditionally, you would not need to worry about your enemies humiliating you, because they would respect you as you would respect them. I think that goes alongside your comment about killing the deathly wounded.

Of course victory is to be strived for, both physically and metaphysically.

Most churches dont really care what the bible says.

as opposed to rational self protection.
according to christcucks we should pray for terrorists and let them kill people with impunity.
according to christcucks the founders should have prayed for king george and trusted god to sort it out
according to chirstcucks the settlers in the old west should have let the savages kill them and burn down their towns.
turning the other cheek is committing suicide.
christcucks don't care though because they believe that this world doesn't matter and as long as they are good goyim their sky daddy will reward them. no matter how much they suffer pointlessly

Sirach 16:1-6
>Rejoice not in ungodly children, if they be multiplied: neither be delighted in them, if the fear of God be not with them
>Trust not to their life, and respect not their labors
>For better is one that feareth God than a thousand ungodly children
>And it is better to die without children than to leave ungodly children
>By one that is wise a country shall be inhabited, the tribe of the ungodly shall become desolate
>Many such things hath my eyes seen, and greater things than these my ear hath heard

Wisdom 3 -4
But the children of adulterers will remain without issue,
and the progeny of an unlawful bed will disappear.
For should they attain long life, they will be held in no esteem,
and dishonored will their old age be in the end;
Should they die abruptly, they will have no hope
nor comfort in the day of scrutiny;
for dire is the end of the wicked generation.
But the numerous progeny of the wicked shall be of no avail
their spurious offspring shall not strike deep root.
Their twigs shall be broken off untimely
and their fruit be useless unripe for eating and fit for nothing
For children born of a lawless union
give evidence of the wickedness of their parents
When they are examined

Attached: St. John the Baptist.jpg (2048x3000, 2.19M)

I explained it.

>However, the biggest thing that you must remember is that repentence must occur. True repentence
repentnig just means to turn.

Attached: 1508268867488.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

>The Holy Spirit comes and makes you a new person

Can confirm. Felt true change when I converted. Now these days its less rage and RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES and more like "wheres the fucking first aid kit for this world?!". Dont get me wrong, its not blind lovely duvey shit, if a nigger tries to mug me I WILL fuck him over. Its just a general feeling of trying to do damage control in these modern times.

Try it. It's a literal change you feel.

Attached: 1511660488456.jpg (1325x2048, 325K)

It's much more fun to give in to lust. You Protestants are such stick-in-the-muds

Attached: 935.gif (268x302, 2.6M)

Attached: more on Racemixing.png (1798x8404, 2.04M)

But nobody trusts your copy-pasting of The WatchtowerTM

Clinically underrated

>That, and giggle at them as they go to hell.
haha holy fuck that is wicked and not what it says at all

>I'm totally changed
>still on Sup Forums spouting his bigoted, mean-spirited bullshit
yeah sure you have.

Democrats are not human. Exterminate them.

Attached: 1516385816414.jpg (864x1105, 249K)

those were enemies of god breaking the law, not your personal enemy

Sirach 22:11-13
>Weep but a little for the dead, for he is at rest
>For the wicked life of a wicked fool is worse than death.
>The mourning of the dead is seven days
>but for a fool and an ungodly man all the days of their life.

Attached: Bessarion_1476.jpg (750x1612, 149K)

Job 4:20: Fuckin' nuke the bastards

These are my words. Even if they are copy/paste it still answers those original questions.

If you kill your enemies they win