Let's have a manga thread. What have you been reading, Sup Forums? What are you waiting on more of...

Let's have a manga thread. What have you been reading, Sup Forums? What are you waiting on more of? What have you dropped?

Goblind Slayer is alright, MC is autistic enough to make it funny
Also finished Devilman, brutal as fuck. Can't wait for Crybaby

You should read Nagai's other stuff while you're at it. He has a decent range.

Saike mata shite Mo unironicly activates my almonds.

Land of the Lustrous goes in a weird but really fun direction later on.

>Land of the Lustrous

I still can't get over my dislike of that localization title choice. Try saying that 5 times fast.

Wroking on
>Yotsuba (4)
>Centaur’s Worries (5)
>Blame! (1)

Waiting For
>Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryukou (4)

Taking my time with Yotsuba. I pull out a volume when I have a horrible day. That said, today might be time for 5

Binge-read Totsukuni no Shoujo after one of the author's one-shots got posted here. Good shit.

I also recently started that author's works. I love the European art style.

reading beserk, dorohedoro, OPM webcomic, mob psycho, and goblin slayer

waiting on fucking berserk and dorohedoro.

Did you watch the two Yuasa movies that just got subbed?

Dropped

Tongari Boushi no Atelier
Somali to Mori no Kami-sama
Goblin Slayer

Waiting for
Historie

I wouldn't mind some GARO magazine scanlations.

>Dropped
>Tongari Boushi no Atelier
>Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

Huh, may I ask why?

You actually reminded me that I have to post a short Garo scanlation. I'll do that in a bit, been playing games all day.

I follow so many Isekai at the moment. Its been fun. I semi-dropped Mahoutsukai no Yome, Somali to Mori and Totsukuni no Shoujo.

Waiting more of Kaguya, Iris Zero and Baby Steps to catch up.

Good taste OP, been recently getting into the AX/Garo stuff

Currently reading Sup Forums flavor of the month stuff like Komi-san, which is really good at giving you weekly chapters.
I'm thinking about picking up that one about the Widow who cooks for some kid.

I also decided to cross Billy Bat off my backlog, since it's been there for years already and I'm light on manga to read. At this point, I'm waiting for ReLife to end before picking it back up, and the same goes for Kimi no Todoke.

As for series I want more of, "You will hear the voice of the Dead" is a series I'm really interested in now. It's not perfect in terms of tone, specifically when it comes to the head of the paranormal club, who's fucking annoying, but I like the concept and the MC and Ryoko. Problem is, only 3 volumes are translated, and there's 10 out, so it's slow.

I just finished Ai Kora which was funny as hell. Now I started reading Air Gear

Did you read the AX anthology?

All the good shit.
Although I can't get into GS due to bland fantasy setting. Everything and everyone else besides the protagonist are extremely annoying

GS is definitely a disappointment. Supposedly the author even said that the grimdark beginning was just bait to get people to read it before it turned into generic RPG party fantasy #xxxxx

Just finished Meteru no Kimochi, and despite what many other people said I found the ending to be really heartwarming and impactful.

Also currently reading Kasane, really good so far.

>specifically when it comes to the head of the paranormal club, who's fucking annoying
I find her shittiness as a person pretty entertaining, honestly.

Just over GUNNM, don't inted on reading the sequel for a while. Reading Otoyomegatari right now and waiting on far more manga than i should.

Ah shit, I'm a retard. I searched for "manga thread" in the catalog.