Whites can't compete with other races on a level playing field

At every point in history whites needed racist affirmative action policies to get ahead. This was repeated in th US (Asian Exclusion Act, Jim Crow), Australia(White Australia policy), South Africa(Apartheid).

As soon as whites have to compete on a level playing field, they start complaining about white genocide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
>At one point, Chinese men represented nearly a quarter of all wage-earning workers in California,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

>mandated the segregation of public schools, public places, and public transportation, and the segregation of restrooms, restaurants, and drinking fountains for whites and blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

>The term White Australia policy comprises various historical policies that effectively barred people of non-European descent from immigrating to Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnegie_Commission_of_Investigation_on_the_Poor_White_Question_in_South_Africa
>there was "little doubt that if the natives were given full economic opportunity, the more competent among them would soon outstrip the less competent whites"

>White poverty contradicted notions of racial superiority and hence it became the focus of "scientific" study. The report recommended that "employment sanctuaries" be established for poor white workers and that poor white workers should replace "native" black workers in most skilled aspects of the economy.
>The authors of the report suggested that unless something was done to help poor whites racial deterioration and miscegenation would be the outcome.
>The report raised serious questions for supremacists about white racial superiority.
>Since poor whites were found to be in the same situation as natives in the African environment, the idea that intrinsic white superiority could overcome any environment did not seem to hold.

Attached: millieweaver_28752789_565350960494989_8639884507601698816_n.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no bump for you

Attached: -SAGE P.D.jpg (600x600, 66K)

She's hot

this is now a grug thread

post grugs

Attached: 1521467997702.png (235x215, 6K)

wtf I hate being white now

oh millie pls love me i love you

>whites needed racist affirmative action policies to get ahead.
Shitty bait.

>treating subhumans equally

Top laff plebbit

It's true

Creating communities not "racist affirmative action". It's just taking a preference for your own people. This is what led to European societies dominating the planet because nobody else was able to do this on the scale Europeans were able too.

give up on this shitty thread please I don't have many grugs

Attached: 1521411622603.png (485x443, 35K)

Non whites have their own countries. They should try to build their countries to be as good as white ones, not come and leech off the work and creations of white people.

I don't read meme flag posts

>in all fields

Attached: ba90134f42960c6092b0d8f97198fcf3.png (768x432, 650K)

>Whites can't compete with other races on a level playing field
Being alive on the planet is a level playing field. Unless you are suggesting whites are aliens who were placed on Earth as superior beings or given something supernaturally whites got where they are based on their own effort.

You have to fight and win to get to the top. If you lose and are not at the top you complain. If it natural to complain and want to win but suggesting that whites will come down to our non-white level just to pacify us is a horrible suggestion.

As you might have noticed I am not white and I do not want whites to give me shit. I am Korean-Japanese and Asians will fight for what they want and if we lose it is our fault.

Why are non-whites risking death to flee to white countries?

Whites belong in Europe, not USA/Canada/Australia/South Africa etc

Life isn't fair.

Why should we be?

Seriously. What is in it for us?

Resources. They want the white gibs. Whites are stupid enough to give their resources to invaders.

>at every point in history
What about the point in history when we conquered them? Is the earth itself not a level.playing field?

>Whites have to compete in their white societies...
Bad bait, m8.

We don't have to compete in Asia or Africa because they're shit holes

White Europeans actually settled North America before “Native Americans” arrived.

White liberals*. Hopefully I live to see that change in my lifetime. The next 50 years are crucial.

gibs

Attached: invasion.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

> at every point in history whites did things other races didn't do to get ahead

like develop written language, the pythagorean theorem, and capitalism, I guess

almonds activated, other nuts released

So at every point in history non-whites needed to come to white countries to get ahead?

what the fuck is this playing field, if its birth rates then yea.

there is a correlation between having low IQ and having lots of children, this is why god created aids, because he knew shitty africans would breed like rats

That is quite possibly the most retarded argument I've seen a Leftie-shill attempt on here, and that's some stiff competition.

Fitting that it should be coming from that faggot-flag.

Attached: Sage advice.png (430x261, 16K)

There is a level playing field, we just need to be exclusively together to function. As soon as asians or blacks enter our community we can not function as a society anymore because they demand gibs.

Led by what looks to be a jewish woman.

Yeah I learned about that a couple months ago. It's a very good word.

finally one of the anti-white cucks posts something that isn't "muh dik"