Christianity as default is gone

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/christianity-non-christian-europe-young-people-survey-religion

>Figures show a majority of young adults in 12 countries have no faith, with Czechs least religious at 91% of that age group saying they have no religious affiliation.

Attached: freemason-illuminati-jews.jpg (644x350, 27K)

That's a very sad reality of the majority of Europe, now. So many young people have not been raised correctly, in the ways of God and the scriptures, and they do not attend church, even as lukewarm cultural Christians. More and more real Christians, in the world at this point, are also not of European background; East Asia has a surprisingly large amount of Christian communities, probably mostly underground, and so does Africa.

It used to be, up until pretty recently (I want to say, around 2000), it was not unreasonable to assume that the majority of younger adults and children of the Europeans were Christians, at least nominally, and were on some basic level, familiar with biblical accounts (the creation, Adam and Eve, Moses and the Exodus, King David and Solomon, Esther, and especially, the New Testament, with the Gospels of Jesus Christ, as well as the books concerning Paul's and other Apostles' ministries).

Even then, often, the most Christian aspects of such individuals seem to have been their baptismal records, occasional church service (Christmas, Easter, weddings, funerals, and possibly other events), and some influences from Christian morals in their world views. When, in your experience, have you found Europe to become so secularized, as it is recently? Which year, or range of years would accurately describe such a shift? I realize that Europeans were losing their religiosity from since around World War I, but it still persisted well into the 1960s. The counterculture of the 1960s had done much damage, but I thought most normal people were still considering themselves Christians, at least culturally, well after that, until recently. Nevertheless, Christianity has prophecies concerning an era in which there is decline in faith, and the troubles of the world growing.

When Christianity falls Islam will flood in. In fact that is already happening in Europe as we all can see.

Attached: 1516335401121.jpg (960x959, 136K)

No wonder everything is going to shit.

Attached: 1519768701214.jpg (620x506, 39K)

Most retarded meme. Anyone who has actually been to Israel wouldn't say they were pro-islamist. It isn't Jews, it's what the Chinese call the "white left."

does poland still stand strong?

The most important thing should be to first get people to stay and then to get people who have left to come back. It's a shame that nobody is doing anything about this

just checked the link, yep, poland fucking stronk, never disappoint

those below 50%, fucking subhuman level

also interesting to finally get the idea
17% declared no religion, which stands for jewish in poland

so there, around 6 million jews in poland, coincidence?

Just lol @ all those paganfags that claim Christianity is the reason why so much racemixing occurs now.

Atheism up, so is racemixing. Christianity up, racemixing hardly ever occurred.

>does poland still stand strong?

Of course. you can tell the Christian nations because they oppose globalism. In contrast with the west, Russia has drastically rising levels of Christian faith.

The current world as well as history both indicate the best defense against the evils of the Jews is Christianity. This is why the jews constantly try to attack it here.

Attached: main-qimg-b4e32425b2120db6fa3fb0f96314d3ec.png (308x463, 24K)

true, true, christianity gives moral guidance, sense of purpose and spiritual strength to overcome the constant propaganda for globalization, unrestrained materialism and depravity

i find this image offensive because it depicts a jew working hard

>fewer children being indoctrinated into semite cult is a bad thing

Attached: Derp.jpg (600x485, 40K)

>giving a fuck about a Middle Eastern religion

Ha, cool bro, nice. Good luck with that.

Nice self-portrait, but why did you include the >

reminder

Attached: interreligous ratings.png (640x512, 64K)

I'm so fucking sick of this shit. Christians caused this problem. Jesus was a fucking jew.

Attached: 1495321677317.jpg (800x532, 93K)

you know why faggot