Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre. Outright

Attached: 1521768133786.jpg (1417x1703, 1.14M)

Not true

>womanly bodies
>more loyal because nig men aren't
>cook dope fried chicken for their man
I already took the nigress pill

Attached: 1508069710289.webm (640x640, 1.31M)

Stop posting this shit, OP, and stop sliding.

gl finding a legit nigress in australia

Because it's hardwired in black women's genes to serve white masters.

I know, I still try to this day. We're being blacked as we speak though so I'll find one eventually.

Attached: 1517485368334.webm (270x480, 1.06M)

black women are meant for white men and white women are meant for black men

everyone wins in the end

Attached: 1423693443410.jpg (720x960, 87K)

lol I have my laptop muted and I was tryin to figure out what she was saying by lipreading and my mind automatically translated it to oogabalalo obobobologa bababaongobo ngoloobala (african dialectic niggerspeak)

because only a few white men like black women, and they REALLY like black women.

Because marrying a black girl wouldn't happen if he had any standards whatsoever, so normal things like cheating are a non issue. If he can look past the fact that he is marrying an animal he can look past anything.

reeeeeeeeee

That Mexican bitch is wearing white face what a racist whore.

Kill yourself, kike.

because black girls are absolutely primal, they will suck your dick for days and fuck your brains out daily

Attached: bl541412.jpg (1080x1350, 256K)

Black women will be ridiculously loyal if they can get a white guy. It's like winning the lottery for them.
Truth is that most white guys can't stand black women because they are obnoxious and manly... so the rare one that isn't has a shot.
White men like the loyalty that is sorely lacking in white women.
sage

The problem is essentially WW. They're the weak link and the shit-perpetrators in all of their relationships. No loyalty.

Probably because they're Middle/Upper class.

Enjoy you abo

Attached: 24177188_1634917286574108_6216952172093900876_n.jpg (580x478, 48K)

Why do nigger bitches still look like monkeys, stink, and have scrub brush heads?

what?

Attached: 1492755838932.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

Because both halves of the partnership realise that they've struck the jackpot. When you win life is great and there's no need to change anything. Only when you actually experience this will you have any idea what I'm talking about. I'm with a black girl, she acts like a woman and treats me like a man, we never ever argue about anything, she's always smiley and bubbly even in the face of adversity, she's amazing in bed and appreciates what I do for her, and of course she's beautiful. I wasted 10 years dating white women, never again.

A black woman's hypergamy is better kept controlled obtaining the commitment from such a high status male. There are fewer options for her to 'trade up'.

I envy you, I've been through many a white woman attempting relationships but they always seem to end up not being ready or wanting to ride the cock carousel, even westernised asian women are exactly like white women. I just wanna come home from work with some fried chicken and grape drink ready on the table for me with her smiling at me with luscious lips running over and hugging me at the door.

Attached: 1492753082007.jpg (640x640, 83K)

9 times out of 10, divorce is initiated by women who feel they can still "date up"

You can have mine, don't fall for the memes there's a reason why nigger men won't touch them

She's not really into fried chicken or grape drink, either she suppresses them because of the stereotype or she genuinely doesn't like them that much. I don't think she suppresses it though because she's open in other ways that could be perceived stereotypical. She's from Caribbean stock and cooks me food from her homeland all the time. We're incredibly affectionate with each other, it's been four years and if anything we kiss and touch each other more than ever.

>Kill yourself, kike.
OBSESSED

Attached: 1520619538055.jpg (872x622, 147K)

because they cant find any better and like ugly womans they will sacrife all their have to make their husvand happy

If my woman ever even laid a finger on me in that way, which she never would just to be clear, then that would be the end of it in an instant. I've had several white women hit me but never once been hit by a non-white woman. I'd question the man who stays with a woman who hits him as much as the woman who hits him.

Wow, out of all the niggeresses he could have had he picked that nasty thing.

I'm an ex-oil driller, one thing you must know about black woman is you must beat them when they get out of hand. It's the only way they'll respect you

>I'm an ex-oil driller, one thing you must know about black woman is you must beat them when they get out of hand. It's the only way they'll respect you
If you ever need to initiate physical violence against any woman that you're supposedly in a relationship with then I'd take a long hard look at yourself, and your choice in women. If you can't talk her down with words then the problem is probably with you.

You can't divorce your owner

post moar por favor

serious talk

>white men desire black women
>black men crave white women

why not trade? everyone gets what they want

Attached: 1521657170724.jpg (960x667, 67K)

Shut the fuck up faggot, women need a good slap in the face sometime. It's amazing how much they want you afterwards. Figured a fucking britcuck would say this.

She was Jamaican too.

>be me
>broke up with nigress for like a month
>hooked up with a few girl on kikebook
>get back together with nigress
>have hot sweaty sex (yes they fuck like animals and I love it, degenerate AF but oh well)
>fall asleep naked
>nigress got into my email, reset kikebook PW, finds out I screwed some roasties
>wakes me up with a knife to my throat
>in her panties still
>"woah woah what are you talking about? show me"
>nigress lets me up to show me
>punch her in the face
>disarm her
>whoop her worse then kunta kinte when he wouldn't say his name was toby
>she's a pretty good fighter, see her panties get SOAKING wet
>fuck her like an animal
>grab her from behind
>stick my fingers in her mouth
>tell her how much I love her big nigger lips around my fingers
>hottest sex ever
>she forgives me for cheating because I beat her and fucked some sense into her

The best part about being with a black woman is beating them you stupid cuck

>my dumb ex niggerpet

Attached: DSCN0172.jpg (3456x4608, 3.42M)

Oh, you're insane, alright. My woman loves me more than any other man exactly because I don't do that insane shit to her that other men have done to her. Oh and she's part Jamaican too.

Low hanging gums and buck teeth are a deal breaker. I notice a lot of blonds have weird gums and teeth

This is what 90% of black girls in the US look like in their prime. This one specifically is almost a spitting image of what my brother is about to marry.

Our family is around 85% English and 15% Finnish. It fucking disgusts me that they're together. Hold me, Sup Forums.

Speaking the absolute truth.

Haha my bro is going to marry a Jew with a trust fund. Im not too upset cause she has money but I doubt it ends well.

fucking cranberries

Dude, she had a knife to his throat. It was self defence. She was testing him anyway and clearly enjoyed him asserting dominance.

humans are hardwired to racemix, you don't like black women, but i bet you're into latinas or asians

Attached: 1521771000588.jpg (684x1024, 57K)

Blonde women are the least attractive even amongst only white women, I've never understood the supposed appeal. The black woman in this image is several leagues above the blonde woman in terms of appearance.

>why not trade? everyone gets what they want
Becasue then there will be no more white women but a lot of goblino women that nodody likes

its a lose lose

You'll find out one day that what I speak is the truth. Don't forget that user warned you

The white men who marry black women know that they can't do any better. And the black women know the white guy will bleach their children and actually stick around to raise them.

Condolences, you might agree that jewish extended family is likely better better than blacks at least.

Why the fuck would you ever be with anyone that would hold a knife to your throat? It's madness. Disarm her then end it immediately. There's no reason to continue with that shit. I dated a girl that self-harmed and when she started insinuating that she could harm me too I ended it instantly. I haven't got time for that shit, I respect myself too much.

In black culture the girls are the faithful ones
In white culture the men are the faithful ones

It’s that easy

Go to bed Hershel

Why do you think I'm not with her? Pussy was great and her cooking was amazing though.

Only white woman for me now though. Don't want any mongrel kids sorry. Gotta admit though, it's hard finding one that will fuck, cook and be as loyal as niggeresses unfortunately

Both parties are scraping the bottom of the barrel for a partner and can't afford to let them go cos they'll never get another one. Mutually assured ugmo destruction.

also this is a shill thread so remember to write
Sage in the options above the square you write to reply to a comment you fuckin newfags.

thanks all , peace out.
>Pic very fucking related.

Attached: pol blacked brainwash.jpg (2268x900, 271K)

Not true. That was a study that was disproven.

It's too bad any children will look weird, I fucking hate white women though

All the Gentiles of the world should mix and make one United race to serve the true leaders of this beautiful planet.

I've been warned by countless anons and here I am, several years later, as happy as I ever have been to be with her and perceiving absolutely zero threat from my woman. She is nothing like the stereotype, nothing like your insane ex, nothing like anything any negative Sup Forumstard has to say about blacks.

>15% Finnish
Nothing is lost. I'm 25% Finnish and it disgusts me.

Now I will say the majority of black women are really ugly. However, if a black chick works out and is in shape than they can be really really hot. And ya blonde women sometimes look deformed but other times they look good as tier. I think Mediterranean chicks and Eastern European chicks are smoking

Yes but I dread ever having to spend a Christmas or any holiday around them and their snivelling shclomo ways

Society doesn't accept them so the only ones who stay around are the ones who actually like each other.

Anyone that would hold a knife to your throat would exhibit many, many red flags before it would get to that. You reap what you sow.

Anytime I open a thread hoping to find guilty pleasure pics of nigresses to fap to I end up not saving a single one. I keep thinking I'll have some jungle fever guilt fap but even the decent looking ones just do nothing for muh dik.

I doubt the validity of that claim. Humans have a strong ingroup preference. They might like to racemix within a certain subset, like different European races mixing.

I married a Slav. My other relationships were with French and other English women by blood.

Yellow fever is for guys that are insecure in their masculinity. They like the idea of an Asian woman that is the furthest thing from emasculating them.

Latinas are another in the endless list of brown third worlders by blood. Zero interest beyond the occasional pump and dump when I was single.

Agreed. Violent women need to be ignored until they learn how to treat men properly. They do it to us it's time we do it to them

They have child bearing hips and when treated correctly make good housewives.

I've been oil drilling my gf's pussy for about 6 years now, soon to be my fiance, then my wife. She said she loves me and that i'm way more reliable and accountable than her ex boyfriends. Black women will cherish you because you're more likely to be loyal to them and not run out,.

God I love latinas and asians. I have met very few black
Girls I like, but there have been a few, although I think they where Arabic.

>ex boyfriends
Why are you marrying a non-virgin? Marrying a virgin is dangerous enough.

Remember to FUCKING SAGE THIS SLIDE THREAD

Attached: Slide threads.png (851x721, 231K)

Nah I like latinas the most. People have presences. Also I'm 6.1 and have no problem with white woman

Because finding a virgin in her early 20's is damn near impossible.

Attached: 0a8d91548a07dd1d6bdb500b858963f01582435d3ee21fda157da34e8af2c7ae.jpg (1383x6447, 3.29M)

Because in the real world you can't alwways run away from shit. Relationships get intense sometimes. You work it out.

God bless beta males. Bet she is fucking me behind your back

Attached: 3 ways of thinking.png (1242x625, 116K)

Attached: 625000 for what.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Attached: S3224 WATERWITCH.jpg (800x1035, 172K)

Attached: a6adf44a4355c4e0fc4318bcaa548a6adb333321f41b4f02a282dfe7eb42ea06.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

Dude STFU can admins ban for spam? This isn't csgo kid settle down

dude

it's time to stop posting

Attached: Couples.jpg (400x267, 22K)

Because the black lady is happy to finally meet a real man and so she fucks good. White guy is happy because he gets appreciated and good fucks.
For normies that is just about the ideal situation.

What is this?

Attached: Attempting to understand the Leftist mind.jpg (1886x933, 401K)

Pussy woman hitter.

Attached: Code and Culture.png (1267x3795, 876K)

Thats just a backpage hooker you idiot

Attached: 1518489564554.jpg (800x816, 102K)

>Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?

They're not. Stop it with this flat-out fucking LIE.

Attached: interracial divorce rates.png (752x468, 157K)

>it's time to stop posting
>meme flag
>posts interracial couples.
Not this time schlomo.

Attached: 1505448821269.png (506x606, 145K)

They get intense but there is no excuse for getting violent. If you can't control your woman with words, if you can only control her with violence, then you're a poor excuse for a man.

Report for rule violation this is directly hampering discorse

A black chick will realize black men are pure garbage and would kill for a white guy, so once they get one, they hold on for dear life.

They aren't, they are just more successful then nigger/nigger marriages because nobody likes niggers.

Tech the ABC agencies have to monitor you.

This kinds of threads are shill threads desu, you shouldnt attempt to even sway the opinions of the shills, the whole point is to distract you from more important mattters, from you to dig and make up your own mind and psyops you into making yourself tolerate and consider forming a bond with a woman outside of your race.

Besides the Bible prohibits rave mixing.

Attached: Bible against mixing.png (1548x2592, 724K)

Lol I took the pic myself faggot

Attached: DSCN0164.jpg (4608x3456, 3.36M)

Nothing to brag about, she's fucking hideous.

I'll hit you too faggot