sankakucomplex.com/2015/10/01/shimoseka-bd-perkier-than-ever/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Belly button.

Back of the knee maybe

Nose

But those are two holes.

Vagina

CR fuckery, she meant 4 lips.

If you count the belly button, nostrils, and ears, that brings it up to eight.

a better question is what i have to do to put my dick in all four

I choose to believe this.

mouth
vag
anus
peehole

This frog could physically live the dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqEBcTUIeh8

the bullet hole

2 armpits
2 knees

are you a virgin or something?

Funi/HS localization was absolute horse shit for this show, they butchered puns/wordplay.

E.g. like putting "Big (ding)leberries!" instead of what it should have been, "Big dick!".

Fucking really? Who the fuck decides to replace the imagery for something sexually obscene (penis/vagina) with literal imagery for a piece of shit dangling from your butt hair? It's mind-bogglingly-retarded-tier translation.

Hiryuu was there to save us, but he only did the first 9 eps, so you were forced to use HS for the last three.

SallySubs came along later to try to salvage Funi's garbage TL for eps 10-12 and make it sound like Hiryuu's, but idk how it actually turned out.

The Epstein-Barr virus hole.

It's the uterus hole. It's separate from the vagina hole.

All of you are plebs,she meant a paizuri.

This is why cow tits are superior.

>E.g. like putting "Big (ding)leberries!" instead of what it should have been, "Big dick!".

Fucking thank you. I've been put off by that for ages and was wondering what it actually should have been.

Presumably Funi/CR/whomever didn't know what dingleberries were, and assumed they were balls.

>He had to watch it censored

>vaginal
>anal
>oral
>paizuri
In that case: footjobs and handjobs should be included as well.

so did she win in the end?

Nobody won.

Judging by the way she's gesturing I'd think she counts a hand wrapped around a dick as a hole, but it's equally possibly someone just thought it would be clever to say that after discovering armpit jobs or some other bullshit

her voice actor's alive at least..

>VA died before series was finished
>LN never translated to English
Why even live? Why even fucking live?

There is always a chance of translation sometime in the future, even if it means decades need to pass for good machine translation.

>can't stop making dirty jokes and gestures
>numerous reference male anatomy
>utterly repulsed by male anatomy

Worst "plot twist" EVER!

This, completely ruined the show for me when it turns out she's "so pure".

If you ever rewatch it definitely use Hiryuu/SallySubs, it makes a world of difference.

It's practically never been used to refer to balls though.

Granted, it does look like dingleberry might mean dick in parts of the U.K., based on one of the entries in
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dingleberry

But it's pretty buried/lower-down on the list, and the rest of the definitions are all the typical definition.

Even Merriam Webster says
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dingleberry
>3. usually vulgar : a piece of dried fecal matter clinging to the hair around the anus

and says nothing about dicks.

Watching the uncensored BD/SallySubs is on my backlog.

>uncensored BD

What do we get to see?

>kissanime

Audio is uncensored in all BDs.

Lewd scene uncensoring is mixed, for some screenshots see
sankakucomplex.com/2015/10/01/shimoseka-bd-perkier-than-ever/

>Audio is uncensored in all BDs.
>audio
>censored

wat

Why does this ruin it? It makes sense. The ones who talk the biggest game usually can't back it up.

Besides if you didn't see the juxtaposition between her and Anna, you're an idiot.

Anna is Pure (Lewd)- she has utterly eradicated impure thoughts from herself according to her mother's philosophy. but still feels lust and is unable to separate love from her lust since lust has been topically repressed by her mom's ideology. This results in her lewdness going out of control and being self justified by her confidence that her love for Oku is pure in nature, that's why everything is love juice this and that.

Ayame is Lewd (Pure)- she uses dirty jokes as a way to rebel against society and it lets her feel edgy, but that's all it is- inside she's actually pure because she has an outlet for impure thoughts.

She ends up lusting for the MC anyway so she doesn't totally hate dicks.

urethra, I guess

2edgy

cervix fucking always pisses me off, my understanding is that it's a deep kind of viscerally unpleasant, instantly-kill-the-mood kind of discomfort that literally no one, no matter how masochistic, finds erotic

They usually bleep out chinko/po and you can't say manko on jap tv.

Oh; for a moment I was thinking sound effects along the lines of fisting mayonnaise jars.

>The ones who talk the biggest game usually can't back it up.
And what happens to people's respect for them when they're exposed as such? It craters, that's what. No matter how much "like pottery" the justification is, she's still a fraud and a poser. For some people, that amounts to a bigger negative than the parallelism and inner-purity add up to a positive.

Which probably means their values aren't in the order they're expected to be in order to be in the target audience, but it's always rough to find out midway through a story that you're not actually in its intended target audience after all.

Uterus

>the justification is, she's still a fraud and a poser.
the thing is, it's a perfectly natural and forgivable character flaw for someone going through puberty. It's a bit different from say, saying you're a navy seal or some shit and killed a hundred terrorists in gorilla warfare and being full of shit.

Sounds to me like people who don't like it are thinking:
>this isn't my fetish

Excuses, excuses.

>come with me
>and you'll be
>in a world of pure imagination

>peehole

How.

but peehole is the same as vag, or am i retarded?

You are retarded. Girls dont pee through their vag. They do it on a separate hole, just above the vag. It's too small that it's easy to ignore it's there in the first place.

I feel like I knew the answer once but I forgot again

Inb4 that book excerpt.

Oh okay, that kinda hot.

Since we're on the subject, squirting is just girls pissing, right?

>Hiryuu still hasn't completed the series
Jesus fucking Christ. Why do they even bother picking up shit? Same fucking thing with Kakegurui too. Fuckers.

Thanks. At least some people still care to call out streamfags

Wide open flesh wound

It doesn't taste like piss

Who gives a shit, the last episodes were terrible.

It's a mix of a few other things, but it's mostly urine.

not if you are skull fucking

>peehole

Pencildicks can pull this off.

i lost the webm of a girl getting fucked in her peehole

her tit-pussy

>By 2014, 26 cases had been documented in the medical literature, many in people with Müllerian dysgenesis who were engaging in urethral intercourse unknowingly.

footpussy

I'm so glad that we finally got to see her tits in the last episode, wish the other girls had been shown too.

hi roastie

Underrated post.

How the hell did the sales flop so badly?

I, too, appreciated the reference.

The heart

You aren't that retarded. I've known girls who didn't know it was different.

God, it's been so long, and most people pull such fits if you call them out anymore. The old guard is fading, boys.
That was bullshit. Why only release two uncensored eyecatches when there were so many made? Why not just dump them all.

Only FemC and that girl who never even appeared got uncensored versions, right?

That would be very inconvenient for babby