Do you support the (((Uber))) genocide of (((boomers)))?

Attached: 1503569748229.png (790x773, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=uh0Kd_1520426391
news.co.cr/first-fine-given-uber-driver-costa-rica/67881/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uniroonically yes

Fuck cabs and cab companies.

Why not just get a phone mount and uber drive...? Is literally being too dumb to figure out a gps the only thing stopping them?

I feel kinda sad for these old people who have their lives changed by unexpected technological advances
considering though that they voted cunts that brought us niggers and arabs, my feelings come to a complete halt, and i don't give a fuck anymore

fuck Donald trump and fuck whypipo

>Uber
>Lift
its like boomers discovered there is a way to make money on the internet as early as 2017

Attached: 1418470726289.jpg (480x463, 35K)

Uber and Lyft are like short-term loans that you pay back using your car's value. Very difficult to make a living in the long term using just them.

I wonder if he went into debt to buy one of those taxi medallions for $500,000

(((Are))) (((you))) (((just))) (((really))) (((stupid))) (((?)))

It's true, but as a rider, not my fucking problem.

called it

Attached: medallion.png (644x220, 19K)

I don't ever support uber in anything.

Attached: IMG_20180323_125135.jpg (584x702, 75K)

Oh, of course.

He bought it for nothing in the 80s then mortgaged the medallion to buy his house

Found an article where a boomer who already bought two homes and paid for his kids' college was complaining he couldn't sell his medallion when he retired. Fuck these people so hard.

>Chief Brand Officer
qualification: nigger
talent: virtue signaling

Attached: dexter dad double trouble.jpg (200x178, 11K)

Damn shame. He should have saw the writing on the wall and bailed out cashing in what ever chips he had.

A buddy sent me a promo code the other day for Ubereats. Tried to order something, but I saw they added a $15 'busy area' charge to the bill. Google mapped the route and traffic was light as well. Looked it up and that charge isn't even given to the driver. Absolutely Jewish.

>Taxies finally get some competition
>Instead of adapting and trying to compete they cry and go on strike
>taxi drivers are surprised they are not doing well.

The duck is a medallion

imagine if the us had an actually working public transport, it would be the end of things

Uber's got severe "wahmen power" and "diversity is our strength" management issues as well, so its operations aren't in tip top shape either.

>I chose to make a life living by driving people around
If you ever have this idea and you are past 25 y.o., gas yourself.

All these tech companies should be disbanded and banned. They drive down wages. A good example is dog watching. A decade ago, it used to be 50 bucks a night from a local person with references. Now its is 30 bucks a night from some desperate person on a website. End these business models now.

Free Market wins again!

Cabbies are scum. At least where I live.

You can make more than working at mcdonalds. So its an ok side gig if you dont have a good paying job.

this has potential

Attached: 1206814593653.png (280x302, 109K)

I'm not riding the fucking subway with all the niggers so I'll take this one

>tfw immigrant uncle drives a cab
>keep telling him to gtfo back where he owns an apartment and can maybe work a decent office job
>he wont fucking listen and is wasting his life driving 12 hours a day

This.

Some of the smart cab drivers have even taken up driving Uber and Lyft on the side of their regular cab pickups. TL;DR people who learn to adapt make by just fine, while lazy idiots blame the system for their failure.

some jewish NYC scheme to limit taxis on the streets so you need one of these transferable 'medallions' to operate a yellow cab. Use to be you bought it, drove for 20 years then resold and got your money back or profit. Ride shares fucked up their racket

>thinks someone ruined your life
>kills self without killing the people you think fucked you first
Such a good goy.

Automated vehicles will kill drivers whether they are cabbies. Uber, or truckers.

God bless. I can't wait.

The redpill truth behind this is that the more a corporation virtue signals the more likely they are hiding greedy Jewish swindling under said virtue signalling. It's a way to mask assinine business practices by putting on the outward appearance of a company that cares about "ekwaluhtay" when in reality they could give less fucks.

>investing your life savings in a state-run monopoly
this fucker deserved to go broke, the government back artificial scarcity meme needs to end

the only thing dumber than needing a medallion to be able to drive customers around is needing a license to cut hair, it's actually all a scam to keep people out of certain businesses

Here's hoping Uber suicides itself soon.
Great proof of concept though.

Jew York is full of kike guilds you have to pay extremely heavy dues to before they'll legally let you work. Straight racket, but they own the cops so nobody has murdered them for it.

What if you’re doing it to buy a new car and ditch your $1000 piece of junk
I’ve already made 3 times more than what I paid for this used car

They can't really compete because Uber and Lyft don't account for the cost of vehicle maintenance.

uber in the pacific northwest is pretty legit. nice people on time. they might be a bunch of fags but the 5-6 times ive used em its way better than a taxi.

Why fuck him? He paid for his kids college so that means he's one of the good ones. He spared his kids the Millennial burden of student loans.

Ooof!

> kill drivers

And pedestrians! :^)

i have a feeling we're gonna start enforcing jaywalking laws within the next year. i also expect quite a few bicyclist sacrifices to the tire gods.

Attached: shrinetotiregod.jpg (540x960, 90K)

gonna be night soon

they mostly come in the night

mostly

Attached: 1470940330763.jpg (463x620, 69K)

you don't have to pay a dime to uber or lyft and if you want to buy a video game you drive for 4 or 5 rides and go to gamestop or something to get said video games

I've rode with driver that took their job serious but majority of the time its for a day to pay for lunch and then some and nothing more

I also live in vegas where it is incredibly popular to use the two services over cabs any day of the year and is one of the busiest cities in the US for the two services
what im trying to say is unless you are living in your car poor you shouldnt worry about the pay rates

Ok

>Automated vehicles will kill drivers
Yes they will, when they crash into a car they couldn't identify.

wait explain this to me. you have to pay uber and lyft to work for them?

Why didn't he just become an uber driver

>create a new slave class to service me
>piss of cabbies
all is well

>sees retard on tv talking about how self driving car will be the perfect world
>wonder if a kid runs into the road during rush hour in new york will the car slam into the kid killing it, slam into the people on the sidewalk killing them, or slam into the driver next to them killing the passangers and/or other drivers

NO
and i'll tell you why
cab companies became complacent in their business but tech goes forward.
it's not the fault of people on the big scary web that cabbies deon't get business. there are going to be as many courier services as ever, but with faster and more efficient booking methods. cabbies need to leave the cab stand, is all i'm saying.

The rates per mile don't cover maintenance, lease/loan, hourly pay, and gas. Unless you're scooping up a semi reliable beater

When in Seattle and Spokane, two pretty liberal cities, when I drunkenly (why else would I be in an uber?) talked politics with the drivers, they were all pro-Trump. Actually most uber drivers I've come across are pro-Trump because they are workers, not gibsmedats so they found a way to make money and normally do it smartly (working friday and saturday nights particularly) so they make a decent amount of money.

Where I'm at now, most uber drivers just do it on the side here and there for extra spending cash for their kid's birthday and christmas and such, so always pleasant guys.

People who pay that much for an uber car are retarded. Best is a fuel efficient used car, and best when uber is not their main job. Almost everyone in US needs a car, so if you have an economical car you should be set.

Attached: WhenSomethingLikeThisHappens.jpg (447x329, 15K)

>not being a 27y.o. mechanic (former pizza delivery driver) and cannabis grower/seller, earning serious $$$ while living rent-free with grandparents, for the last 9 years
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITT

>pro-Trump
Interesting you mention it. I've met like 4 black trump supporters in the providence ri area, which honestly has to be every black trump voter in ri. Wonder if the bay area knows how red their bread and butter really is.

95% chance this was a stupid sandnigger or poo

*Trump supporter drivers

they don't or they wouldn't call for the downfall of the capitalist system.

Free market

But this is literally capitalism when it functions correctly. Adapt or die.

It is never too late to enroll back in school and get a degree or certified in a trade. You csn typically get financial aid in the relevant circumstances to get started.

>das internet ist neuland

merkel boomer confirmed

this would be a lot more fun if they'd arrest at least one guy already

Attached: 1483655107449.jpg (478x408, 86K)

ITT: people who hate Uber
Pic related

Attached: 23FFD32B-6E88-4BD0-BE68-F0067143526C.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

>where to are you going bitch lasagna?

Attached: D33A2346-1377-44EE-B68E-D1257C176E49.jpg (230x219, 30K)

>open bobs

Attached: F6FC1FF4-EFD2-4601-9352-4888D73B07B7.jpg (273x185, 30K)

And Vagine

Attached: 26E88F56-429D-41B0-AEE9-7E426699C23F.jpg (266x190, 36K)

Seriously, how do I convince this stubborn fuck to go back?
I'm personally leaving after I get my doctorate, fuck muttland.
He keeps telling me that "theres still money in the job" but there very obviously isn't.

Attached: 1497317888740.jpg (1000x929, 90K)

>underling cabbie entered into a pact with the state mafia to carve himself some racketing monopoly
>uber and lyft got around said mafious racket
>mafia underling dun goofed
>an hero
fucking great
give uber and lyft a coat, ffs!

The best thing about a lot of these uber drivers is that a lot of those are minorities who love Trump. They just listen to Rush Limbaugh on loud volume or podcasts that are pro-Trump. The white's who drive me put neutral music on because of fear of uber ratings, the minorities put pro-Trump shit on lol. The typical uber user is a white-shaming white female so they can't give the poor brown uber driver a bad rating.

Every cab driver will hang from a telephone pole if I ever get into power.

Absolutely. Look at companies like Kellogg's and Walmart

Attached: IMG_4698.jpg (1080x1349, 134K)

Uber, Lyft will soon be illegal and already is in my countries since taxi driving is different from regular driving, when you drive other people you take on different liability same as public bus, regular people can't just buy a buy and start a bus line, same applies to Taxis and usually you need a special license that certifies that you can drive public. Taxis usually required to be checked twice a year vs once a year for general public and require different type of insurance coverage.

Attached: 1521689073345.jpg (604x453, 46K)

living in this cucked of a country

this protest seems to be mostly bitches

Attached: 1270496653857.jpg (240x240, 23K)

I'm sure uber drivers could go for a twice a year inspection vs once a year. Your country is enforcing a monopoly of shitters. Why can't a "regular people" create a bus line or taxi line unless they are paying off the government? Fucking south america mafia tier shit.

No. (((Uber))) will soon become the (((Google))) of transportation. Down with these faggot kikes

Imagine, in Montreal taxi licenses are ~$200k and most of them are immigrants who pledged that much money in order to get in the country. In comes these companies not subject to the same rules, no need for a license.

>Why can't a "regular people" create a bus line or taxi line unless
umm, me personally would like to be safe knowing I am getting onto public bus driven by a person with at least 6+ years of regular driving experience and 3+ years of experience driving public transportation like taxi, last thing I want is some junkie high on drugs getting access to a schoolbus, loading up with 60 people and going for a ride.

liveleak.com/view?t=uh0Kd_1520426391

Nah. Your country must be becoming authoritarian.

could be, lots of laws are copied from good ole USA news.co.cr/first-fine-given-uber-driver-costa-rica/67881/

Attached: 1521705818311.jpg (795x596, 112K)

Imagine this story, but times 3 million when driverless cars hit the market.

It'd own if the cabbie on a Lyft fare got in an accident and the cab service's insurance wouldn't pay out because he was doing a second job.

This.

Cab companies are 90% owned by foreigners who hire H1B visa holders. Essentially nepotism where they don't hire Americans. Also, they're mad that they no longer hold a monopoly. Fuck them.

Uber has healthy competition, things like lyft and other services, Id rather have this then the taxi monopoly

If they can't compete and stay alive on the free market against fair competition they shouldn't be on the market at all. If there is no demand for their overpriced shitty monopoly anymore, due to better offers, Taxi's have to vanish.

If the concept of Uber/Lyft is economically so much better, it should be the concept of the future and the market has to redevelop around it. Nothing is stopping any 20 year old with a PC to make a traveling community website and basically make his own Uber clone. What's stopping Taxi companies from taking the concept and learn from it?

it'd be a lot of cheap houses for sale

Things change all the time, adapt or perish.

Also, buggy whips.

everyone but me its the free market.

opportunity costs, you could have spent the time working at another job. Start thinking of your time as a commodity brainlet

Attached: 343346.jpg (400x400, 19K)

You know taxi companies could probably turn this whole thing around through aggressive marketing and their own app use, maybe I'm too country but I've always felt like getting a taxi was kind of a pain in the ass. I'm sure the big cab companies have their own apps and shit but they're way underutilized. A decent ad campaign combined with some sort of crash course in app use for the drivers could probably go a long way, I know I'd personally like to use a nice licensed cabby with a maintained vehicle vs Stoner McPothead's mystery machine.

god damn you are a statist tool

you throw money at the government to "feel" safe

im sure if the government came up with a home tax once a year for public safety you would pay that too just because it makes you feel better even if it does nothing

Deutschman gets it

he killed himself because taxi medallions are a million dollars. ahem, they WERE a million dollars in NYC. Now they're 180k. He mortgaged his house on it and used it as leverage for all this stuff and his retirement. But he thought he was screwed and killed himself. Yeah. Also, there used to be a limit on the amount of taxis in NYC for a century, but Bloomberg lifted that and now there's tens of thousands more.

I think Uber and stuff is the future, the medallion market seemed kinda like a racket, but... that was competition.

kek
think he "was" a CDU-Wähler?

Attached: 1429192527547.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Nah Uber pissed me off.
Company deliberately ignores laws in my country operating illegally and not passing the quality and standards test that were required for taxi services.
UBER CAN GO GET fucked