Homeschooled by an Amway saleswoman

Attached: CondittIfOnlyYouKnew.png (1050x1263, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagonow.com/chicagos-real-law-blog/2018/03/if-mark-anthony-conditt-the-austin-bomber-wasnt-white/
archive.is/OpPH2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally a jew

F

Oh Amway. Cults of personality. Listen to some super rich guy talk about how great his life (because of you) is, because he got in on the bottom floor of a pyramid scheme. It’s an idiot finder of sorts- it’s a quick show of people looking for a quick buck instead of investing the time and hard work needed to be a success.

He's a Jew.

Checked, but can I get a source?

How come the only photo I ever see of this guy is blatantly overexposed to shit? Are they giving him the Zimmerman treatment? Can't you atleast Photoshop it back to natural light levels?

Attached: 15217068194929898789987.jpg (582x731, 104K)

hes pretty obviously white
*christian

wow

Does anyone know the original thread with that post?

Judging by his brown eyes and dirty eyebrows he's most definitely a mutt, but sure that's what counts as white in Canada and America.

chicagonow.com/chicagos-real-law-blog/2018/03/if-mark-anthony-conditt-the-austin-bomber-wasnt-white/
>If he had been Jewish we'd hear a lot of talk about what's wrong with Jews.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-glrg *choke* *wheeze* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>inb4
archive.is/OpPH2

Honestly the dark skinned "Taco Bell" one looks Vietnamese to me.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Attached: conditt fedex comps.jpg (2324x2356, 1.37M)

he's a hapa?
typical.

His brother looks like part nigger.

its about as white as americans get these days, most are mutts. The "white" amerimutt Sup Forums posters don't look like you or me or other white people in australia or europe

> jew
> no father figure?

That's just not true. I'm all White.

Me too, senpai, but there's no convincing these Auspol shitposters.

Attached: 1520993061090.jpg (592x865, 61K)

The fuck is Amway? I just googled it and it seems like one of those pyramid scheme sales programs. Is that what it is?

looks white to me!

Nobody gives a fuck about this psyop, they did not give it enough time to come to fruition. The clowns fucking screwed the pooch on this one, complete fucking dud.

My guess is they decided to blow the guy as soon as Sup Forums started to take interest in solving it. If we got to him first, they'd have absolutely no control over narrative. So a weak ass narrative is preferred to Sup Forums fucking up the op

Yes.