If you Like Fascism Why Don't You like African Countries?

If you love Ancient Roman ethics, Fascist philosophy, and Nazism why don't you think African countries are the coolest thing ever. Most African dictatorships follow a similar philosophy to fascism and some even have Nazi race based ideas except based on black supremacy.

Attached: africa.jpg (1200x1200, 136K)

Because I'm not a nigger

/thread

my dad fucks me while i sleep

Because regardless of ideology niggers are corrupt at every level of government and unable to maintain a society like Germans can

Ive got no problems with them, they saw the best and want to copy. Apparently modern whites are so fucking stupid that these africans surpass their capacity to govern themselves

>If you Like Fascism Why Don't You like African Countries?

Because I like competent fascists.

Because NIGGERS

Attached: 1514599010389.jpg (480x496, 16K)

Niggers will ruin everything no matter what political or economic system exists. They are stone-age savages that are incompatible with civilization.

This is like an even poorer version of the "why do you hate muslims if you're also socially conservative and against fags and thots?" argument. sage.

Except thats a good argument, enjoy your ban for annoucing a sage

Attached: SUBMIT.png (365x214, 48K)

As if bans have any effect on dynamic IPs.

African dictators are the furthest thing from the physical manifestation of their nation's will. Fascism requires that the people actually like their leader. Hitler only gained power because he fought in the streets with only a few buddies, then they became a party--and eventually, a nation. African dictators are selfish and detached from their people. Hitler spent time with his soldiers, his workers and his farmers. He gave great speeches, encouraged personal welfare between neighbors and fought foreign influence. African dictators will whore their nation out to Chink corporations, and blow mountains of cash on weapons they will never have the personnel to use.

You said it already OP, similar; not the same.

Because they are not white and I do not like non-whites

Attached: 1521755062137.webm (720x406, 1.79M)

This

As if meme flags aren’t huge faggots with the an hero clock ticking

True i never actually considered this. But many fascist nations were corrupt as hell too. I don't know much about the inner workings of Nazi Germany in this area but I know Pinochet and Chile was corrupt as hell. They sold natural resources and state owned infrastructure for cheap to american companies.

Attached: 1520420451942.jpg (127x122, 2K)

who says I dislike them? they are free to live their lives as they want in their own country
I just don't want them in mine

Living with niggers is worse than the Holocaust

Because African countries fuck everything up and they fuck up fascism too.

How do you know

>meme flag
>thinks Sup Forums is pro fascism
>thinks antifa is actually anti fascism
Why are niggers so dumb?

Amin was /ourguy/

I never once mentioned antifa RETARD

Because the Romans were actually competent and not just corrupt fucks that would starve to death if not for whitey.

>Amin was /ourguy/

"Amin came close to making a white man a slave. As evidenced by the photo below, he made them carry him for show off."

Attached: idi-amin1.jpg (583x374, 65K)

apparently in africa funerals are a big party where middle aged moms will twerk it is a traditional dance called kongonya

>"If you Like Fascism Why Don't You like African Countries?"
No Leroy, I did for you because of your thread title, you simple negroid. I think you will have more success going to where actual fascist are to discuss your nigger loving, like /leftypol/.

Attached: images.jpg (301x167, 8K)

well I mostly like fascism because it will allow me to kick out niggers

you're an antifa idiot and don't know any real fascists

>so if you like putting milk on your cereal so much why don't you like rat's milk? Checkmate Sup Forums!..

Flawless logic nigger.

fascism needs STEM to work, else you're just a warlord

They got rid of my favorite African dictator.

Attached: bokassa.jpg (468x563, 165K)

the REAL Wakanda

but that's me user.

>Thinking the sage ban works on Sup Forums
I can smell your leddit stink from Brazil... Get comfy faggot, you are here for life.
Also drop this fagflag.