Little Witch Academia pixel game by Yusuke Yoshigaki revealed...

Little Witch Academia pixel game by Yusuke Yoshigaki revealed. It's an official Metroidvania clone similar to Cave Story. The title is Little Witch Survival: Alone in the Labyrinth.

twitter.com/hil8DieG0wrQ1Ei/status/933533226735247360
twitter.com/hil8DieG0wrQ1Ei/status/933083361047822336

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hil8DieG0wrQ1Ei/status/933533226735247360
yuriyuri5ever.tumblr.com/post/167793347540/give-nendo-akko-the-nendo-diana-she-deserves
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's real? It's really real?

Yes.

It's a solo project right? Because he should've called up the KonoSuba/SMT Metroidvania guys for this.

They want to be Gainax with the doujin games.

Idea user post if you're ok ;_;

Is it going to be on a phone?

Highly doubt it. Probably gonna be a limited time free download for PC or something.

who's that again?

An user who wanted to do a LWA platformer in the style of Kirby's Great Cave Offensive and was trying to pick between chibi or on model for the art style.

>twitter.com/hil8DieG0wrQ1Ei/status/933533226735247360
is this a fucking joke? It looks like shit

>Yusuke Yoshigaki
How do we know it's actually him and that's his actual account?

Because it's what one guy threw together on his home PC in a couple hours of effort.

He is being retweeted by official Twitter accounts of Trigge

soft russian bear witch offers you a tasty treat, do you accept?
[ ] Y
[ ] Y

Russian demon of hunger.

oh yes I want Akko to look at me in disgust.

I read that like "offers you a last treat".

Do you not know how doujin games work?

I want Diana to force me to try anal before I'm ready

i hope you mean that she forces you to stick it in her butt and not anything else at all

Trigger can't seem to move on from LWA just yet.

I kinda want the same Western beats and humor in their next 3 IPs, but I know it's a long shot.

>He wouldn't take it up the butt for his waifu

thats kinda gay user

It's only gay if matching genitals touch

cavestory isn't a metroidvania.

I hope those backgrounds are just placeholders.

What will her sidequest be?

AWAKEN MY DRILLAS

I've just realized that this is almost Tattun's description of his ideal LWA game.

I think what user meant was a "Metroivania with CaveStory elements".

>I kinda want the same Western beats and humor in their next 3 IPs, but I know it's a long shot.
Out of the three, Promare might have a bit of that too, but not as much as LWA.

LWA easily lends itself for that.

Post more bears.

>pixel

Cute! Also +1 for Croix getting beat teh shit out.

>similar to Cave Story
Cave Story was great. If this is even half as fun, it's a must have.

This face gets me every time

yuriyuri5ever.tumblr.com/post/167793347540/give-nendo-akko-the-nendo-diana-she-deserves

This is fucking hilarious. Look at what user has wrought.

If this continues, I'm gonna go to all the Diana/Dianakko doujin or art posts and spam requests for Lotte. Fuck that guy.

I don't know what worries me the most:: The level of his autism or his level of stupidity. I mean, he was in the previous thread, motherfucking Tattun directly replied to him the reasons, other anons who had a more clear understanding of marketing and how GSC works understand how it goes, yet he still tries to push with this usless try of a "campaign". It's not like he's going to lose no matter the outcome, but spamming GSC will only damp his objective.

>scroll down
>that art
NOOOOOOOOOO

Really, his attempting to shout at GSC and trying to get others to do so with him, while misguided, are hardly detrimental to his cause. They are expressing interest in a product they want, and people spam that shit at these companies all the time.

All that he's really accomplishing is making LWA fans look more autistic than most already perceive them to be.

My eyes. Why. Why did I let my curiosity get the better of me? "Oh I'm sure user's just overreacting to tumblr memetically again", but no, that is some /real/ "Tumblr" shit. Fuck. I need a palette cleanser or something.

So much to bear.

That stuff is pretty easy to not see depending on the people you follow (and not bother to go to any of the popular tags)

Remember, the elf smells good!

>cute and tall redhead
>but is an elf
Hmmm...

This is the type of game I live for plus it's LWA!!

i don't like this kind of person, he might actually ruin the chances of diana nendo even more just by his despicable attitude and people thinking "THAT'S how bad diana fans are?! no dianas for you disrespectful gaijin"

it's as if he's not really a diana fan and is doing this on purpose...whoaaaa....

Kylo Ren face

Luckily respect amounts to fuck all in presence of money, so no matter how retarded some fanbase may look like, as long as they're willing to bring in the cash, there'll always be product.

>bear

Delusional tumblr faggots thinks all Dianafags like Diakko.
I dont give a shit about Akko nendo.

They're copying it off something a Dianafag in a thread here on Sup Forums said. Blame them.

Wow, he actually did it, the absolute madman. Jesus christ is that a bad representation of Dianafags. The fuck was his problem with Lotte?

from what i gather, it's simply that she's in the way of a diana nendo

>facebook filename
Fuck off fuckerberg.

I love this

>Metroidvania clone similar to Cave Story

PICKED THE FUCK UP

>Trigger can't seem to move on from LWA just yet.
Bless them, this series wormed in my heart and I need more of it.

More LWA game?

We need to start a prayer circle for LWA shorts.

Who're sacrificing?

The couple of autistic Dianafags who started this whole Nendo shitshow seem like a good starting point.

Umaru

>tfw hannah and blair nendos never ever
i blame lotte
fuck lotte

I just finished watching this anime recently, and after what I thought were a shaky few first episodes, I really started to get into in and I loved it by the end.

It did run into similar problems which other 2 cour anime usually run into though, where not much happens in the first half, and then in the second half many of the characters who previously had a lot of airtime start getting sidelined and the "true" main characters, in this case Akko, Diana, Chariot and Croix, start getting most of the focus and character development in order for the plot to progress towards it's intended conclusion, but the development is often not enough since it started too late.

Like I think Croix should have been introduced way earlier desu famalams, I'm not a fan of the resolution of her arc, it felt off.

>Common Opinions: The Post

Autistic Dianafag is focusing his energy on something completely irrelevant, but I hope it works. Even if I give zero shits about plastic, this might be a matter of principle. Trigger might be forced to add Diana to the trio in merch and marketing. They already focus on Diakko in China.

Go easy on me user, I only got interested in LWA recently(as in, this week) and have spent very little time reading discussion on it, so I'm not aware on how common my opinions are.

It felt off because for what she was Croix was way too evil. She owes Akko an apology or at least a moment saying she doesn't deserve to be in Akko's presence or forgiveness, she did all sorts of bad things to that kid and that little idiot probably doesn't even know most of them yet would probably still forgive her and tell her she think's she's cool.

Pretty much. It's clear they had planned Croix's character early since she kinda shows up in OP1 but didn't do anything to actually set her up. Not even in the broom race episode where we first see young Croix where we could've had Ursula glance at it for a moment at least. The whole show suffers from really poor planning and rushed pacing.

Four is such an odd number. Not to mention considered bad luck in Japan. So hopefully they up it to five by doing more Chariot merchandise too to compensate.

You might be into the wrong medium or at least wrong genres if you don't believe in forgiveness for those who understood their mistakes.

>Buy Lotte and maybe you'll get Diana.
As if the "red team" is in any form still relevant after the TV show. The main character was Akko, followed by Diana and then Ursula.

It's not that she can't be forgiven, she should've at least given Akko an apology at the end but she never did.

>Like I think Croix should have been introduced way earlier
or not at all

Ursula and Diana have the same relevance, but you're right.

How do you know? We haven't seen what transpired between the missile fight and Croix being taken away. I think it's reasonable to assume Croix offered apologies to everyone, if Holbrooke saw fit to pledge for her with Dorlin.

It needed to be onscreen though. Offscreen is useless.

That's just autistic with no regard to pacing. We saw her actions during the final fight, we saw the results of her admitting to her mistakes, I don't see any point in stuffing a whole scene of her making a long-winded apology to Akko and Akko saying it's fine, there's just no place to put it.

At first, I thought that I wanted Croix to fucking suffer to make up to what she did to Akko and Chariot, but then, I realozed I let my anger get the best of me. Plus, the ridiculous tumblr-ish headcanon of her being a lesbian angst machine would have more logs to its fire and that's always bad.

Croix doesn't need to continue to be a dramatic character, she should be in fucking jail like she deserves, but it would be better for her character to adopt a more goofy characterization, like she's still being a cunt, a bit of an ego, but now considers herself to be a friend to Chariot, as in an actual friend. And still tries to bully Akko, wondering how a idiot like her released the Triskellion but willing to assist her if necessary (and if it's also convenient to her shady plans, the better)

Also, her interacting with Constanze.

croix needs to be tentacle raped.

It doesn't need to be long winded though, she just needs to acknowledge that she did wrong and apologize to both Akko and Chariot. Maybe in season 2

she just needs to be out of the picture,
I dont want to see her anymore

I'm sure if she appears again she'll repeat it several times. There was absolutely no need to put that sort of scene in the first season.

OG Nendo Autist here. My movement is out of my control now. Oh, well. I don't think Tumblr-style fans will be too bad about it. I should have worded stuff better, but what's done is done. Diana shouldn't be conditioned to Lotte or Sucy. If Akko sold, that should be enough for Diana. Things are going to get into overdrive now that I know that Chinese people posted it on Weibo, though.

Could you maybe get a trip?

>witch crush game
>got elf twice in a row
:3c

Been out of the witchy loop for a while. Whats going on with nendos?

Autist Dianafag who wants a Diana nendo bullied Tattun and organized a twitter mob to spam GSC with Diana requests.

>We haven't seen what transpired between the missile fight and Croix being taken away.
Which wouldn't have been much, since she got taken away the same day after the missile fight ended. She probably did apologize, though, but that would have been offscreen and you know those always sucks for these cases.

I mean we saw fucking Sasuke Uchiha at least said "Sorry" directly to their faces.

I didn't organize anything. I posted what Tattun said on Twitter and then it got put of my control.

A Dianafag being a complete faggot making everyone look bad and spamming GSC for a Diana nendo.
>Bullied Tattun
Tattun didn't deserve that.

They only have to blame themselves if they put Lotte stuff out before Diana merch.
Trigger didn't give a shit about her (or Sucy for that matter) during the show's run but they still want to sell them as the big protagonists.