Violet Evergarden

I can tell you this now, people are going to be saying the is new Snore fest as bait

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VioletSincerely
youtube.com/watch?v=trBbaDgllxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well it's a damn good thing I like boring shit.

Violet is already enough for me to watch it.

>3 seconds
>2.28mb
nibba pls

It's the Hyouka of our generation.

People already watched first 2 ep and confirm its best TV anime ever produced and masterpiece, episode 3 screened in japan soon too. People also already read the novel and know its story trumps anything else airing that season. There is litterally no competition - not in production quality, nor in story. Also, people expecting snore feast or moe or cute girls doing cute things dont know what they are going into. The show is a lot heavier than it appears on surface.

Fuck off.

Cant wait for winter.

Can't wait for the next GodAni Oscar-winning masterpiece. This show is just too good for this world.

:^)

That's some really dedicated false flagging, boio.

Kill yourself

>Kyoani
>award-winning work
>feels more like real novel, at least Charles Dickens/Oscar Wilde tier
>XX century European setting with well-written and mature protags
>real, touching drama, not cringeworthy teen shit
>godtier design far from your typical anime and we already can be sure Kyoani nails it
>PV looks better than all 2010 shows combined
>worldwide premiere on 12 languages
>thousands of people literally CRIED at the premiere
>the best and most historically accurate WWI battle scenes in anime history
Tell me how this CAN'T be an anime of the century (at least).

That's pretty rude, false flagger-kun. Stop hurting my feelings :^(

>Violet Evergarden is not the standard KyoAni show in content.
>Early details from Anime Expo and AnimagiC spoke about the quality of the animation and it's no lie: Violet Evergarden is one of the most visually stunning TV series produced by any company
>All-in-all it was a tremendously successful launch for Violet in the Japanese market. Many fans commented how they were in tears and audible sniffles were heard in other areas of the theatre. Violet Evergarden looks to be a great series for KyoAni to challenge itself in terms of setting while keeping the focus on its highly regarded characterization that their works have been lauded for in the past.

What are the challengers that season?
Fate Shitwriting ShaftQUALITY?
Meme in the Franxxx?

So litterally, no competition. Sad for any show in winter 2018 that was hoping to get spotlight, since all the attention will be exclusively on VEG. They cant compete with it not only in quality of visuals and animation, but in writing and directing also, making everything else look like cheap chinese products.

Even if it didn't look interesting on its own I'd still give it a shot on strength of mechanical hands alone.

Also 20nd place on MAL already even before airing. Go home, Kyoanihaters.

I fell asleep watching that gif.

This show is SIX years better than Hyouka, current best anime of all time. Subarashii..

>SIX years better
What does that even mean

Will be Fractale 2.0 without Yamakan

So what's this about? The only thing i know is that it's about WW1.

It's hard to describe such a deep, complex show in short. Just see it and you will understand.

Ep 3 will be screened in Cinemas at December 10 in japan in five major cities.

No 2deep4u explanation pls

Official twitter of Violet Evergarden (character, not show)

twitter.com/VioletSincerely

i thought the LN was amateur tier shit?
although most LNs are

I don't even care, I just want this show about Text To Speech robots to get a fandub where nothing gets changed except that Violet Evergarden is voiced by a Text To Speech program.

Kino`s journey, but with overreaching actual plot and more emotionally involving

Yes, I want this too

I didn't watch Kino's journey either.

Doesn't matter. If Kyoani is involved, it could be the trainwreck of the decade and people would call it a masterpiece.

Pretty sure it will be 1st place on MAL after it. The best anime in history, after all.

LNs != LNs

VEG was the only novel that won KyoAni competition main award (they simply withheld it all other years), and its written in a style of British prose - its not comparable to dengeki battle harem or most kadokawa shit. You can even go read the translation, since first few chapters of it are translated.

I got you Violet

Then Mahoromantic without harem and male MC and more heavy.

I'll put it this way, I haven't watched anime in a long time so just give me an enticing summary

>Not even while being a machine girl can she be left with wet clothes. As a change of clothes was necessary, she lay a bathrobe around her supposedly perfect body and headed for the bathroom. It had been a while since anyone other than Oscar regularly used it, so in a lapse of memory, he entered it without knocking and ended up seeing her while she was had not changed yet.

>“Ah, I’m sor… ry… eh?”

>He swallowed his breath due to perplexity.

>“EEEH?!”

>What was reflected in Oscar’s eyes was a sight more bewitchingly beautiful than any naked woman. Dripping golden hair. Beautiful blue orbs of a dimension that would not soften even within a painting. The finely-shaped lips just below them. A flesh body with a slender neck, an outstanding collarbone, plump breasts, and feminine curves.

>Her artificial arms consisted of metal rings from the shoulders to the fingertips. But it was only them. Despite the many scratches, other than the arms, the rest was surprisingly real skin. With that delicate body, she did not seem at all like a mechanical doll, but a relatively normal human being.

>With everything he had believed in until then being mantled over by the shocking revelation, Oscar tried to confirm what he was seeing many times.

>“Master.” Violet called with a voice that seemed to be judging him as he continued to ogle in astonishment.

>“UAAAAAAH! UAAAAAH! UAAAAAHAAAAAH!”

>Part of the outcome of that incident was Oscar’s screaming. The other was him half-crying while going beet-red, after having yelled on top of his lungs, frantically inquiring, “Are you human, after all?!”

>Wrapping a towel around herself, Violet plainly commented, “Master is, truly, a troublesome person.” Her cheeks were rose-dusted as she muttered, her face a little lowered.
Pure litkino, how can your amateur authors even compete.

>in a long time
Mahoromatic and Kino no Tabi are from a long time ago. Why don't you just admit you haven't seen more than 10 anime?

>not knowing Mahoromatic or Kino
Either you haven't watched anime in over fifteen years, or you just didn't watch much to begin with.

I'm kinda shy admitting about it but yeah

>“Ah, I’m sor… ry… eh?”
>“EEEH?!”
>“UAAAAAAH! UAAAAAH! UAAAAAHAAAAAH!”
Dropped

Well you should probably start by watching Mahoromatic and Kino no Tabi. Both are very short classics. It can't hurt.

Any links?

Just fuck off, newfag.

Mahoromatic looks like shit, to be honest.

A story set in a world that is post WW1 like war, where a combat robot (or to be exact, unknown robot like entity) after death of her master who found her and made her into killing machine during war and cared about her, tries to settle in a peaceful life having no other skills than murdering and warfare and, having no understanding of emotion tries to learn what the last words of her master "i love you" meant.

Its a story of her gradually maturing from child like mental state and understanding human emotions, as well experiencing circumstances of people she works for as Auto Memories Doll.

It is separated in arcs focused on her specific Clients, and story is mostly about them - and its not a happy one. At same time each story sheds light on reality of the world post war, Violet`s back story, give her character development and gives cruicial hints about events of her past. Aiding drug addict suicidal script writer whos wife and daugther died slowly in his hands. An emotional drama of child neglected by her busy mothers and having Violet nany with her. A war story of cameradery and loss of young soldiers. An archeologic expedition into researching an ancient relics and technology. Being a assistant typewriter for sentenced to death row war criminal not-nazi ideologist writing Mein Kamph.

And last, an ark about her past - from moment she was found and her participation in war and period before peace of arks prior.

user, do you not know what torrents are?

so 3 episode shown, but no lewds of violet, what the fuck?

It was shit. It was Gainax x Shaft coproduction, and everything that Shaft was involved in with Gainax turned to shit.

It focused very heavily on fanservice and harem comedy, but its still classic since its core story was still good, if you disregard the untypical for Gainax lower production quality (thanks, Shaft!) and humor.

Plastic Memories is basically Mahoromantic vs the comedy part. Its story about inevitable separation.

youtube.com/watch?v=trBbaDgllxw

Oh boy more forced animation.

Pixiv will not go all out until anime airs, it was only shown cased at events so far. And ep 3 wasnt shown yet, it will be on 10th december.

Plus, in case of VEG i fear pixiv will focus less on her and the milf sex bomb or religious cult rape victim, but on males because of character design.

>feels more like real novel, at least Charles Dickens/Oscar Wilde tier
Stop reading right there. I really hope you're baiting, otherwise I think you suck Kyoani dick a little bit too much.

That's sad

He is right though, no bad or average book could pass Kyoani literature contest with their insanely high standards of quality.

Of course it's bait, just look at the archive. Or his sarcastic reply.

I'm already asleep from being tired of FUCKING WAITING for it to start airing on TV already.

>ignorant retards that coudnt bother to actually read the translated parts of novel shitposting out of sheer envy of KyoAni and posting with forced meme pastas
If anything, the only risk to VEG anime is if Ishidata will be able to adapt it faithfully to novel.

That's my point. Some translations from user showed us that this shit has generic anime cliches like in any other anime (entering unlocked room when she's naked for axample).
This shit is Kyoakai no Kanata all over again.

(You)

>That's my point. Some translations from user showed us that this shit has generic anime cliches like in any other anime
Proves my point that you did not actually read a novel at all and just shitposting with single scene picked out of context, not understanding at all whats it all about.

That's just a retard false flagging with an out of context scene.

>faithfully
But Kyoani anime is always better than any source material could be.

>Blonde Ueno
Seems good to me

Depends. They toned down Kyoukai no Kanata, which was initially a gory horror novel. Ishidate made a great love story out of KnK, but failed in everything else. In the end OAV and Movies were back to darker setting of original novel, so toning it down was obviously a mistake.

Similarly there is a risk, that KyoAni would wish to make VEG less heavy, by trying to focus more on Violet development as character rather than on the stuff that happens around.

I.e properly adapted, first ark should be 90% Oscar, 10% Violet. Instead we get 2 episodes of Violet pre-story in begining (which should be late in story in opposite) and not sure once main story starts they`d give the dramatic circumstances and situations the attention they need rather than prioritizing giving screen time to Violet.

People who did not read the novel dont understand just HOW heavy and emotionally exploitative it can be, and that would be first time for KyoAni if they actually adapted it as such rather their typical lighter sintemental style.

>People who did not read the novel dont understand just HOW heavy and emotionally exploitative it can be
Megax, stop sucking Kyoani dick so deep

Megax does not like VEG since it lacks sufficient cute girals eating cakes.

That's exactly what I'm expecting it to be, honestly. Snorefest is pretty much the only thing that Kyoani do.
I tried to watch hibike because of the visuals and holy fuck, is it boring.

You have to understand a lot of people that don't like this kind of story will at least try to watch it because of the amazing visuals. But visuals go only so far, and thus a lot of people will be disappointed. It's not because the anime is necessarily bad or anything, it's just that a lot of people will try to watch it just because of the visuals.

KyoAni makes shows for people with how EQ(EI). Its a great test to see who does not qualify by their posts.

Violet Evergarden seems to be the kind of anime to watch without subs so you don't have to know what the shitty kyoani scripts say.

We're achieving levels of bait that shouldn't be possible.

It's not a bait when Kyoani makes it

>But visuals go only so far, and thus a lot of people will be disappointed.
>so you don't have to know what the shitty kyoani scripts say.
THESE sadly.

Kyoani real power is in their comfy & funny skits. They're complete garbage when trying to make powerful drama & thought provoking anime.

Hell, Toei is miles better at making artsy thought provoking anime like Kuuchuu Buranko & Mononoke.
While A1 always win in the drama section.

> 25 posters
>someone already banned
>same pastas
Every thread

Am I the only one that can take "serious" Kyoani shows because of the fucking overused character designs?

But tons of people after prescreening events said how good everything in VEG was.

that can't*

What overused character designs?

These people are on megax level of autism towards Kyoani.
Don't think too much about it.

So let me get this straight: the people who are praising the first two episodes are mostly doing so for the art and to a lesser extent the story? Because I'm scared that the show might have a good start but fall hard quickly (I'm looking at you Charlotte).

I'm pretty sure Kvin was never interested in VEG's story in the first place. megax likes both.

NO QUALITY DROP IN THE SECOND EPISODE
(Also please support us on Patreon)

they only get better every year?

It's not the animation quality that drops in kyoani shows. That's never the problem, what they lack is good writing. And even if this VEG book is supposed to be good, that's no guarantee that the anime will be too since kyoani never follows the source material to a t.
I hope they add a beach episode.

Remember how Maidragon anime based on some obscure shitty manga drawn by literally who turned out to be one of the best shows of all time thanks to Kyoani?
Now imagine what they can do with a godly written, thought-provoking literature masterpiece like VEG. Holy shit.

>he fell for it

You can already tell she's a Mary Sue

Is this finally going to be the Monogatari killer?

In what sense?

No, Kyoukai no Kanata already killed Monogatari and inspired Nishio to write a work stealing Mirai as character.

I meant the samefaces, it just irks me

You are just retarded. Every KyoAni show looks different in both visuals and character designs, sometimes even between seasons of same show (as recently Hibike).

Ah, yes. Great variation there.

Even OP's image looks it's out of that theme park anime they did a couple years ago

Sasuga KINOani. Not even Nicholas Sparks or George R.R. Martin can compare.

No yuri no watch.

Probably given free tickets because they praised them enough.

>free tickets
1500 yen to watch ep 3 in cinema

Th-this is going to be the next Guilty Crown, right.

Even if the source material seemed boring we all KNOW Kyoani will add that original Kyoani magic that makes the show god tier.

I wish we had a list of the stuff they changed from the source material because it's fucking huge and none of them seem to backfire.